Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,257 members, 7,780,556 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 04:26 PM

The Authentic Origin Of Man And The Universe. - Culture (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / The Authentic Origin Of Man And The Universe. (11368 Views)

The Most Sexiest Woman In The Universe / The Traditions Of Origin Of Ora People In Edo State / Origin Of The Name Bello?! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Authentic Origin Of Man And The Universe. by BdorianGray(m): 9:20am On Oct 30, 2019
What Are We?

Revolutionary Psychology, the Psychology of the Spirit, shows that our inner
world is made of three fundamental elements:
Personality, Essence or Consciousness, and
Ego
There exist many other elements or parts of
the Being which have an affinity with the
Consciousness that we will study didactically
throughout this course.

Let us make an in depth distinction
between what the Ego is and what the Essence is.
During the first three or four years of life, only the
values of the Essence are manifested in the child
with all its beauty and love. Then the infant is
tender, sweet, and beautiful in all his psychological
manifestations, but when the Ego begins
to control the tender personality of the child, all
the beauty of the Essence begins to disappear,
and instead: psychological defects or the proper
“I’s” of every human being emerge.

We must also establish the difference
between the Personality and the Essence. The
human being is born with Essence, but not
with personality

(it is necessary to create the
latter). In the Essence we have everything that
belongs to us; in the Personality, we have only
what is borrowed.

In the Essence we have our innate values.
In the Personality we have the values originated,
for instance, from our parents, what we have
learned in school, in the street, etc. In this sense
it is urgent that children, for example, receive
adequate “food” for their Essence and
Personality.

The Essence or Consciousness nourishes
itself with tenderness, affection, love, the
music of the great masters, aesthetic beauty or
contemplation of paintings, sculptures,
architecture, the harmony of nature (birds,
flowers, etc.) as well as with a balanced study
and transcendential meditation.

The Personality must be nourished with
good examples from our elders, with wise
teachings from school, and so on.

Tbc....

2 Likes

Re: The Authentic Origin Of Man And The Universe. by BdorianGray(m): 9:38am On Oct 30, 2019
It is indeed very good to see you all around here-

gensteejay(m)
wickedtuna
FOLYKAZE(m)
FrLukas
budaatum

Lest us all be encouraged to read on, till the very end, all the topics,
because they all carry revelations and information that are extraordinary in
realest sense of the word.
The purpose of this is generally to awaken the spiritual longing in us to begin to
at least, change our ways of thinking and feeling and to motivate us to delve into
practices that would help to awaken our consciousness hence, helping us all reduce and eliminate
our deep sufferings from the roots. It is not easy.

2 Likes

Re: The Authentic Origin Of Man And The Universe. by BdorianGray(m): 9:50am On Oct 30, 2019
wickedtuna:
how does one develop these glands? Are there signs to indicate the growth or degeneration of them? Thank you sir

Yes, Brother! There is a process to develop these glands. They are basically called Chakras( inner senses of the soul) in Sanskrit. This process involves the use of mantrams(sacred power words) moreso, depends a lot on our level of sanctity and ethics. It all basically happens progressively in our course of consciousness awakening. If now, we cant use these inner senses, it is a clear indication of them being atrophied.
Re: The Authentic Origin Of Man And The Universe. by Nobody: 9:51am On Oct 30, 2019
BdorianGray:

It is indeed very good to see you all around here-

gensteejay(m)
wickedtuna
FOLYKAZE(m)
FrLukas
budaatum

Lest us all be encouraged to read on, till the very end, all the topics,
because they all carry revelations and information that are extraordinary in
realest sense of the word.
The purpose of this is generally to awaken the spiritual longing in us to begin to
at least, change our ways of thinking and feeling and to motivate us to delve into
practices that would help to awaken our consciousness hence, helping us all reduce and eliminate
our deep sufferings from the roots. It is not easy.
Thanks. Please, post more updates. I have many questions to ask based on your earlier posts.
Re: The Authentic Origin Of Man And The Universe. by BdorianGray(m): 9:55am On Oct 30, 2019
budaatum:

Let us test dorian gray and see how true this picture is.

https://www.snopes.com/fact-check/giant-human-skeleton-photographs/

First of all, your moniker is apparently a deep one. I like it. I would like to appreciate your corroborations.
Your research results are very interesting and dead on.
Re: The Authentic Origin Of Man And The Universe. by Nobody: 9:58am On Oct 30, 2019
BdorianGray:

Yes, Brother! There is a process to develop these glands. They are basically called Chakras( inner senses of the soul) in Sanskrit. This process involves the use of mantrams(sacred power words) moreso, depends a lot on our level of sanctity and ethics. It all basically happens progressively in our course of consciousness awakening. If now, we cant use these inner senses, it is a clear indication of them being atrophied.
Please, suggest books, articles, websites to research on root races and epochs of humanity.
Re: The Authentic Origin Of Man And The Universe. by BdorianGray(m): 10:23am On Oct 30, 2019
FrLukas:
This is all very interesting. Can you tell us why the human being started splitting into male and female sex like you opined.

Why? Was the former model for reproduction not good enough? Considering the fact that the difference between make and female physiological make-up isn't just about their sex organs. Are you saying that the female also started developing wombs, fallopian tubes and ovaries just at that same time too? The skeletal shape of the female, especially the hip and cervix is wildly different from that of the male.

I understand that you may say it was a process of millions of years of evolution. But considering the pain, the bloody mess that accompanies childbirth today even with advanced technology, I'd still say that evolution hasn't changed for the better.

So I guess the question remains that why did the human being evolve into two sexes.

Then also, look at every animal, well most animals, and plants. They all have male and female. What is the explanation on that one.

It seems that Nature's model is male and female. I know that there are creatures that are hermaphrodite in nature.

But I don't think man was ever hermaphrodite.

In Dr Sagan's book that teaches about awakening the third eye, he did allude to this hermaphroditic nature of man and I guess some babies still being born with congenital genital defects of both male and female makes it highly suspect that there might some truth in it after all.

Still, I'm hard pressed to think of what might actually have been the benefit of evolving separate species if the earlier model worked just fine enough to produce legends and gods.

Apologies of you've already treated that question, I must admit that I skimmed the passages.

Hmmmm.. Brother, i like your questions a lot, they are profoundly intelligent, most importantly,it gives us the opportunity to delve into many related and fundamental topics( on cosmic, universal laws and desideratum) There are many questions in one question and you already answered most in the post already.

I may not be able to take them now, cos they are exhaustive and cant be treated in isolation. I can also tell you that you may find answers in the subsequent topics, like that of the rounds/epochs. Our minds and intellect are elastic, as such comprehension is elastic, in levels, and can expand to infinity in meditation. Meanwhile, lets continue to stay focused here. Thanks for obliging me on this.
Re: The Authentic Origin Of Man And The Universe. by Nobody: 12:16pm On Oct 30, 2019
BdorianGray:

Hmmmm.. Brother, i like your questions a lot, they are profoundly intelligent, most importantly,it gives us the opportunity to delve into many related and fundamental topics( on cosmic, universal laws and desideratum) There are many questions in one question and you already answered most in the post already.

I may not be able to take them now, cos they are exhaustive and cant be treated in isolation. I can also tell you that you may find answers in the subsequent topics, like that of the rounds/epochs. Our minds and intellect are elastic, as such comprehension is elastic, in levels, and can expand to infinity in meditation. Meanwhile, lets continue to stay focused here. Thanks for obliging me on this.

Ok bro. Following closely.
Re: The Authentic Origin Of Man And The Universe. by wickedtuna: 12:24pm On Oct 30, 2019
BdorianGray:

Thanks for your response sir. For a while now i have been seeing the number 11:11 and 1:11 everyday for about a year plus if not two years and just recently i have started to notice 3:33 and 4:44 are there any links to these numbers?
Re: The Authentic Origin Of Man And The Universe. by Ola17: 9:00pm On Oct 30, 2019
wickedtuna:
Thanks for your response sir. For a while now i have been seeing the number 11:11 and 1:11 everyday for about a year plus if not two years and just recently i have started to notice 3:33 and 4:44 are there any links to these numbers?
Following...
Re: The Authentic Origin Of Man And The Universe. by BdorianGray(m): 7:55am On Oct 31, 2019
Revolutionary Fundamental Education of Gnosis and its Schools teaches
that from Kindergarden itself, we must be
attentive to each one of the three brains of the
human machine –[thought, emotion and
movement
– with the purpose of developing the
child’s Essence and Personality in a harmonious
and poised manner.

This issue concerning the creation and
later development of the infantile personality is a
great responsibility for the parents and school
teachers. The quality of the human personality
depends exclusively on the psychological
material with which it was created and then
nourished.

In practical life we have been able to verify
that when the personality is exaggeratedly
developed at the Essence’s expense, when it is
corralled, the result is simply a scoundrel, the
mischievous intellect. The observation and
experience of many years have also allowed us
to comprehend that when the Essence totally
develops without paying much attention to the
harmonious refinement of knowledge: the result
is a mystic without intellect and without
personality; noble of heart but maladjusted and
incapable of explaining the transcendental
knowledge.

In spite of the differences we have already
described, there is a lot of confusion among the
students of Psychology regarding what the
personality, the Essence and the Ego are; and
others confound the “I” with the Essence.

There are many pseudo-esoteric schools
whose goal of study is impersonal life. It is
necessary to point out that although the
personality must be destroyed when we reach the
last phase of the Great Work, at this time we must
annihilate the “I”, the Ego, the myself.

Personality is nothing but a vehicle of
action that was necessary to create or fabricate.
The personality, as a vehicle of manifestation,
can be at the service of the negative values of the
“I”, or at the service of the cosmic values of the essence.

Tbc....
Re: The Authentic Origin Of Man And The Universe. by BdorianGray(m): 8:07am On Oct 31, 2019
wickedtuna:

Hmmm... Very interesting. Not everyone gets such information in the superior worlds, let alone recalling them.
Well, this is an area of study called Kabala. Those numbers when added kabalistically results in a number that makes up what is called the 22 major arcana of the tarot. This is a bit more advanced and delicate area of study. These maybe very private indications that your Spirit(Being, your heavenly Father) is giving you to direct you in a certain way. As such, i mayn't be able to go into further details regarding such very personal inner things right here.
Re: The Authentic Origin Of Man And The Universe. by BdorianGray(m): 8:14am On Oct 31, 2019
gensteejay:

Thanks. Please, post more updates. I have many questions to ask based on your earlier posts.

Yes, please ask, we would answer the ones we can outrightly answer, because we are about to delve into a new topic and its important for us all to be on same page.
Re: The Authentic Origin Of Man And The Universe. by BdorianGray(m): 8:25am On Oct 31, 2019
gensteejay:

Please, suggest books, articles, websites to research on root races and epochs of humanity.

Yes, definitely.
But Its important you have a basic understanding here first.Because those are a bit more advanced.There are full courses on these entire studies, its not a mere intellectual kind of studies but also based on serious practices to confirm and verify all its postulates and principles.
And the goal is fundamental change especially in our ways of thinking and feeling.
I still have one or two more topics on that, which would reveal a bit more interesting details.

1 Like

Re: The Authentic Origin Of Man And The Universe. by wickedtuna: 8:53am On Oct 31, 2019
BdorianGray:

Hmmm... Very interesting. Not everyone gets such information in the superior worlds, let alone recalling them.
Well, this is an area of study called Kabala. Those numbers when added kabalistically results in a number that makes up what is called the 22 major arcana of the tarot. This is a bit more advanced and delicate area of study. These maybe very private indications that your Spirit(Being, your heavenly Father) is giving you to direct you in a certain way. As such, i mayn't be able to go into further details regarding such very personal inner things right here.
do you have any suggestions where you could explain further? These days my thoughts are becoming manifest real fast. I could be thinking of something and in a few minutes or hours i see that same scenario played out on TV or real life, sometimes word for word.
Re: The Authentic Origin Of Man And The Universe. by OkCornel(m): 9:46am On Oct 31, 2019
Bdoriangray, I’m here at your request via the link on the other thread we discussed briefly. Thanks for the invite.

I’ll read the contents of this thread and contribute my bits later in the day.

Meanwhile, you might also want to check up Edgar Cayce as well. You’ll find him interesting.

I watched a documentary about him while in my university days. He was known as the sleeping Nostradamus.

I’ll search for the documentary I watched on him and include it here later in the day as well.
Re: The Authentic Origin Of Man And The Universe. by Amujale(m): 9:34am On Nov 02, 2019
According to history, humanity began 'South of The Sahara' and then our ancestors went forward to populate the rest of the world in what is commonly known as the "Out of Africa" theory.

Africans are the first people to explore and populate all the other 'continents.

Africans invented paper and they invented the ink pen.

Africans discovered the concepts of literacy.

Africans discovered the concepts of numeracy.

Civilization began in Africa and then it proceeded to trickle out to the rest of the world.

Everyone currently living on planet Earth all descend from Africa.

For more information:

. Africa in World History by Dr Hendrik Clarke

. The African Origin of Civilisation by Cheikh Anta Diop

. Africa: mother of "Western civilization" by Yosef-Ben-Jochannan

. New dimensions in African history by Yosef-Ben-Jochannan and Dr Hendrik Clarke.

. They Came Before Columbus: The African Presence in Ancient America by Dr Ivan Sertima.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Authentic Origin Of Man And The Universe. by BdorianGray(m): 10:52am On Nov 02, 2019
Any kind of personality, no matter
how perverse it may be, can be transformed
radically when the negative values of the “I”
are eliminated.

By eliminating the Ego, our Real Inner
Being’s Superlative Consciousness manifests
itself through our personality. A perfect
equilibrium between the personality and the
Essence, a harmonious development of the three
brains (Intellect, Emotion, and Movement) and a
revolutionary ethic, constitute the basis of an
authentic Fundamental Education.

Now that these differences have been
explained, let us proceed to study the three
aspects of our inner world, with good judgment,
and separately.

Personality and False Personality

It is convenient to know that the energetic
personality is formed by experience through
time...

It has been written that personality must
be created during the first seven years of
childhood, and later on, it becomes strong and
fortified with the experiences of practical life.

Nobody is born with a personality. It is
product of time; it is born and dies with its time.
There is no tomorrow for the personality of the
deceased, for the one who abandons the
corporeal cover.

Personality lasts no more than
physical body does.
Personality is a vehicle of
action that flows in pristine, original form, but
becomes false when certain “I’s” penetrate and
develop in its interior. For example, the “I”s of
vanity, the “I”s of self-importance, the “I”s of
impatience, the “I”s of jealousy, the “I”s of fear,
the “I”s of worry, the “I”s of vain intellectualism
(and many more) use the energy of personality
and make it false. False personality – in addition
to constituting a harmful element within us – is an
obstacle for the acquisition of true happiness.

Unquestionably, if false personality
vanishes: only heavenly bliss will reign in our
hearts.

Universal Gnosticism has never tried to
oppose the development of the personality. As a
matter of fact, it points out that personality is a
necessary instrument for existence, but we
clearify that it is artificial, that it is not the Truth nor
the Real within us.

According to universal wisdom, the fundamental
thing in life is to achieve reality. And our true
reality is ‘atemporal’; it is beyond time, personality

Tbc....
Re: The Authentic Origin Of Man And The Universe. by Amujale(m): 10:58am On Nov 02, 2019
The Big Bang Theory is a fair scientific summation on the mechanics of how the universe came about.

Although its important to note that African history stipulates that The Almighty God created the universe.

Therefore, it would be fair to say that history affirms the Almighty God and their role in creating the existence to which the universe is said to be a part of; whilst the Big Bang Theory is a fantastic scientific attempt to explore the mechanics of how the universe came about.

1 Like

Re: The Authentic Origin Of Man And The Universe. by BdorianGray(m): 11:01am On Nov 02, 2019
OkCornel:
Bdoriangray, I’m here at your request via the link on the other thread we discussed briefly. Thanks for the invite.

Very well Brother, good to see you around here. I encourage you to read on till the very end if you can- There are loads of extraordinary information and new things to learn right here. However, the purpose of this thread is way more profound than just reading things. The purpose is to inspire us all to a new and proper way of thinking and feeling thus helping us to awaken consciousness which brings us to the inner path of authentic and true inner change. I would also be releasing very important practical materials as soon as i can put them all together. The next topic begins soon...

1 Like

Re: The Authentic Origin Of Man And The Universe. by BdorianGray(m): 11:09am On Nov 02, 2019
wickedtuna:
do you have any suggestions where you could explain further? These days my thoughts are becoming manifest real fast. I could be thinking of something and in a few minutes or hours i see that same scenario played out on TV or real life, sometimes word for word.

Yes Please.. you may reach me privately..
Re: The Authentic Origin Of Man And The Universe. by wickedtuna: 11:21am On Nov 02, 2019
BdorianGray:

Yes Please.. you may reach me privately..
Thank you.

Patiently waiting for more posts.
Re: The Authentic Origin Of Man And The Universe. by JOHNSONSOLAFUNMI(m): 11:13am On Nov 03, 2019
Whenever I check the time, it's always in double exact figures... 11:11, 10:10 l, 09:09

What does this mean?
Re: The Authentic Origin Of Man And The Universe. by BdorianGray(m): 5:40pm On Nov 03, 2019
The Essence or the Search of our own Reality

That which makes every newborn
beautiful and adorable, is its Essence. It
constitutes, in itself, its true reality.

The Essence or Consciousness is the
basis of our psychological organization. It is the
only divine element that has not yet been lost in
the “intellectual animal” mistakenly called man.

The Essence is a fraction of the human
soul
, and is also named Buddhata in the wisdom
recommended by Buddha Siddharta Gotama
Sakya-Muni. The Buddhata (a fraction of the
Soul or Essence) grows in a spontaneous and
natural way only between three and five years of
age, that is, in the first stage of life.

Some people think that growth and
development of the Essence always occurs in a
continuous form, according to a mechanical
evolution, but universal wisdom clearly
teaches that this is not so.

The human body grows and develops
according to the biological laws of its species, but
such possibilities are limited for the Essence.

For the Essence to grow and develop
something very special must happen, something
new must be done.

We are referring to the work on ourselves,
since the development of the Essence is only
possible through conscious work and voluntary
(or intentional) sufferings.

Within the Essence are deposited the
essential pieces of information for the
Regeneration, Salvation, and the
complete vivid experience of all scientific, artistic,
philosophical and religious aspects of this universal
wisdom.

Tbc...

1 Like

Re: The Authentic Origin Of Man And The Universe. by BdorianGray(m): 5:50pm On Nov 03, 2019
JOHNSONSOLAFUNMI:
Whenever I check the time, it's always in double exact figures... 11:11, 10:10 l, 09:09

What does this mean?

Yes Brother... I find this question very interesting. Someone already raised the same question in earlier posts and i answered. Your seeing numbers in this form mayn't be happenstance. It maybe that your Spirit is trying to direct you into something that it needs from you.
The meanings of the kaballistic addition of these numbers are decrypted in the 22 major arcana of the tarot. This an entirely different but very important area of study.

2 Likes

Re: The Authentic Origin Of Man And The Universe. by JOHNSONSOLAFUNMI(m): 8:15pm On Nov 03, 2019
BdorianGray:

Yes Brother... I find this question very interesting. Someone already raised the same question in earlier posts and i answered. Your seeing numbers in this form mayn't be happenstance. It maybe that your Spirit is trying to direct you into something that it needs from you.
The meanings of the kaballistic addition of these numbers are decrypted in the 22 major arcana of the tarot. This an entirely different but very important area of study.

How do i know, what my spirit needs from me, it's been over 2 months have been experiencing this
Re: The Authentic Origin Of Man And The Universe. by BdorianGray(m): 9:56am On Nov 04, 2019
This means that if in such a primary
element the basic principles of human
regeneration are found, then the first thing we
must do is to destroy or annihilate the Second
Nature of an infernal kind in which the Essence is
found imprisoned. In fact, the Essence is found
flasked, bottled, stuffed within the Ego, and this is
very lamentable.

Due to some errors made during the last
sub-races of the third Lemurian race (errors which
we will explain later on), our Essence or individual
Consciousness remained imprisoned within the
psychological “I”, and it is processed in virtue of its
own conditioning, that is, it became an Egoic
Consciousness.

To dissolve the psychological “I”, to
disintegrate its “undesirable” or “inhuman
elements”, is the objective of the Work on oneself.

The result is palpable and evident that
when unflasking the Essence: it awakens radically.
The advantages that such element can give us
are, indeed, multiple.

The first one of these advantages is
magnificent by itself, since it has the capacity to
fundamentally orient us and to direct our steps
onto the path, which will lead us towards final
liberation.

The second of these advantages is that it
leads us through a variety of direct experiences,
allowing us to verify each and everyone of the
statements made by the Masters of Universal and
conscious circle of solar humanity.

We could never liberate the Essence
without the previous elimination of thousands of
elements and sub-elements which constitute the
“Myself”, or the “Oneself”. As all of these
abominations are being reduced to cosmic dust,
the Essence (besides emancipating) grows and
develops harmoniously.

Free Essence confers upon us intimate
beauty. From such beauty emanates perfect
happiness and true love. The Essence
possesses multiple senses which allow us to
consciously investigate, and also possesses
extraordinary natural powers. The Essence, the
“Buddhata”, has in itself the power of intuition,
instinctive perception of cosmic truths, as well as
powers over fire, air, water, and earth.

Obviously, when we die in ourselves, that
is, when we eliminate the “I” of psychology, we
enjoy precious senses and powers of the
Essence; our true reality shines within us...

Tbc....
Re: The Authentic Origin Of Man And The Universe. by BdorianGray(m): 10:11am On Nov 04, 2019
JOHNSONSOLAFUNMI:

How do i know, what my spirit needs from me, it's been over 2 months have been experiencing this

Our heavenly Father most times directs us according to the level of our consciousness. Lamentably, we are all asleep and thus need to awaken.
There is a process of awakening that i may cover before the end of this entire series.

There are faculties of the soul like intuition, clairvoyance etc. through which we can know without a doubt that our individual spirit is talking to us.
But at our level, the most basic way, is through our dreams, if we remember. We can ask in prayer while falling asleep during days for specific directions relating to our individual cases.
Now, that is one part, then the part of being able to accurately interpret what we are being told? Well try contact me privately on some suggestions relating to your particular matter that can help make things clearer.

Meanwhile, be encouraged to continue reading these series till the very end, if you can..
Re: The Authentic Origin Of Man And The Universe. by JOHNSONSOLAFUNMI(m): 10:29am On Nov 04, 2019
BdorianGray:

Our heavenly Father most times directs us according to the level of our consciousness. Lamentably, we are all asleep and thus need to awaken.
There is a process of awakening that i may cover before the end of this entire series.

There are faculties of the soul like intuition, clairvoyance etc. through which we can know without a doubt that our individual spirit is talking to us.
But at our level, the most basic way, is through our dreams, if we remember. We can ask in prayer while falling asleep during days for specific directions relating to our individual cases.
Now, that is one part, then the part of being able to accurately interpret what we are being told? Well try contact me privately on some suggestions relating to your particular matter that can help make things clearer.

Meanwhile, be encouraged to continue reading these series till the very end, if you can..

I'll definitely do, how do I contact you privately, this morning when I woke up, I saw the time in double figures again, 07:07 and when I checked the time to go out, it was 08:08
Re: The Authentic Origin Of Man And The Universe. by BdorianGray(m): 10:32am On Nov 05, 2019
The “I”, the “Ego”, the “Myself”

Much has been said about the Ego,
innumerable antithetical theories combat
against each other. There are many worshipers
of the Ego, and followers of “Alter Ego”. The Ego
is sacred for some schools, while it is “dualistic”
for others. It has been said that there is a
Superior “I” and an Inferior “I”. It has been said
“the Superior ‘I’ must dominate the Inferior ‘I’”,
which is false. But in any case, in order to speak
about the Ego with authority, the sense of
psychological self-observation needs to be
developed. Only in this way – by direct
experience – can what we call “I”, Ego, “Myself”
be mentioned with clarity.

To have read some theory about the Ego,
to make it ours and then to defend it well, is not
intelligent. Nor is to place ourselves in such and
such a school to act and react there – defending
egoic Consciousness. We need to know the Ego,
that “I”, which is the cause of our difficulties and
bitterness; but making a statement about it
without direct experience is illogical, and cannot
withstand a thorough analysis.

We could use deductive and inductive
logic, we could even use an intellectual discipline
from the East or West to defend our thesis related
to Ego, but that won’t be intelligent either.

We must go farther: we must experiment.
It is only in this way, based on direct (not indirect)
experience that we can really establish
mathematical axioms regarding the “myself”.

Even the best psychoanalysts, Theosophists,
etc., have made mistakes when
speaking about Ego. For example, when speaking
about the Subliminal Ego, they unfortunately
fail. In the same way, the spiritualists’ Alter Ego
doesn’t resist a superlative and a transcendental
analysis either, because it is deeply theoretical.

What is, then, this “I” we carry within
our inner space?

When one psychologically self-observes,
one discovers that the “I” is a bunch of desires,
memories, thoughts, opinions, concepts, dogmas,
prejudices, passions, lusts, fears, etc. In reality,
the “I” of each one of us is multiple, and always
arises in groups. With this, we want to signify
that we have many “I”s and not only one, as
“Illustrious Ignorants” always assume.

Tbc....
Re: The Authentic Origin Of Man And The Universe. by BdorianGray(m): 10:34am On Nov 05, 2019
JOHNSONSOLAFUNMI:

I'll definitely do, how do I contact you privately, this morning when I woke up, I saw the time in double figures again, 07:07 and when I checked the time to go out, it was 08:08

Very Interesting i must say. You can send me an email from my profile.
Re: The Authentic Origin Of Man And The Universe. by BdorianGray(m): 2:41pm On Nov 06, 2019
In Gnostic Tibet the Doctrine of the many
“I”s has been spoken about. Tibetans use the
name of “aggregates” or “appendixes”, while the
Masters of ancient Egypt used to call them “Red
Demons of Seth”. To deny the doctrine of the
many “I”s is to foolishly pretend, since it’s the limit
of limits to deny the intimate contradictions that
each one of us possesses.

Unquestionably, we are full of defects:
anger, greed, lust, pride, envy, laziness, gluttony,
etc. All these aggregates make us understand
that the “I” does not exist in a merely individual
form and that we do not have a unique “I”.

There exists the “I love” “I”, the “I don’t
love” “I”, the “I hate” “I” , the “I envy” “I”, the “I’m
afraid” “I”, the “I’m angry” “I”, the “I’m jealous” “I”,
the “I don’t want” “I”, the “I do want” “I”, etc., and
each one of these persons lives within our
personality. Each one of them has its own mind,
its own ideas, and also its own sufferings, and its
own “will”.

Such internal persons struggle for
supremacy, fight each other, and even hate each
other. When one of these get to totally control the
brain, the heart and sex, it thinks that it’s the only
one, it feels as if it were the whole thing, while in
reality it’s a part of ourselves.

For this reason, we are asleep
–unconscious– people. However, we always
think the best of ourselves, we don’t even have a
suspicion that we are asleep.

Sacred Scriptures insists on the need to
AWAKEN, but they don’t explain what is the
system to achieve that AWAKENING. The worst
of all is that many have read the Sacred
Scriptures and they still don’t understand that
they are asleep. The Consciousness of the
earthlings is ninety seven percent asleep, it lies
in a state of hypnosis or lethargy, and barely
three percent is free from the “I”s.

Tbc....

2 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Gods Of Infidelity: Blind Gods Or What? / Not Every Somali Is Racist. / Do You Consider Somalis Black?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 94
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.