Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,213 members, 7,807,732 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 06:13 PM

The Authentic Origin Of Man And The Universe. - Culture (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / The Authentic Origin Of Man And The Universe. (11451 Views)

The Most Sexiest Woman In The Universe / The Traditions Of Origin Of Ora People In Edo State / Origin Of The Name Bello?! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Authentic Origin Of Man And The Universe. by BdorianGray(m): 8:44am On Nov 25, 2019
THE GOBLINS

1.- In a spot of the mountain range, there was an empty cattle
ranch, that was once entered by two workers accompanied by four big dogs; as the
hours of the night drew closer, one of them went out to bring water, but upon leaving the
house he started to scream; upon hearing him his companion said not to do this because
it was dangerous, since in that same mountain range lived “Patasola”, who could respond
to the noise and come toward them; the man did not pay any attention and went toward
the water always screaming; when he had picked up the water, already returning to the
house, he stopped again and began to scream; they then answered him from the high
parts of the mountain ranges.
The companion had to tell him again to stop screaming because he had already seen the
result, since “Patasola” had answered him in the high parts of the mountain ranges; the
man did not pay any attention, and continued screaming, and “Patasola” continued
answering him, approaching more and more toward where they were.
Upon seeing that the “Patasola” was approaching, the two men took refuge inside the
house and closed the doors tightly; in a little while the “Patasola” arrived at the house and
then the four mastiffs that accompanied them had to face to a true battle with the
“Patasola.” The men were shut up, and could only suffer, and there is not doubt that their
defense was the dogs, that after long hours of fight put the “Patasola” in flight, who
upon retiring continued shouting a similar cry. The men upon understanding that it had
gone away, left the house and went away quickly without returning there. Could you
give me an explanation of this story, ?

R.- The ordinary people live here in the three dimensional world ignoring the existence of a Fourth
Coordinate, of a Fourth Dimension. It is necessary to know that beyond our three dimensional
world, is the Unknown Dimension , the Etheric Region.
If we carefully observed the color of the distant mountains, we could see an intense blue,
quite beautiful.
It is obvious that the said color is the ether of the Fourth Dimension; we have been told
that in a remote future the whole ether will be visible in full form in the same air that we
breathe.
The modern scientists deny emphatically the ether and say that it only exists in the
Magnetic Fields.
The people of the Middle Ages denied the roundness of the Earth, supposing that this was plane.
When Galileo affirmed that the Earth was round and that it was not still, he was about to
be condemned to death. When demanded to swear that it was not round and that it didn’t
move, putting the hands on the Holy Bible, he said: “I swear it; but it moves, it moves.”
So, although we deny the existence of the ether, although we swear that it does not exist,
we will have to say parodying Galileo: “but it exists, it exists.”

In that Etheric Region, in that Fourth Dimension, live the Elemental creatures of Nature,
and this is something that we should understand deeply. To such creatures we will give
the name of Elementals, in fact because they live in the elements.
You know my dear friend, that the fire is inhabited by Elementals creatures; you
understand that the air is also densely inhabited by that class of creatures and that the
water and the earth, are inhabited by those same Elementals.
The creatures of the fire, from the oldest times, were known by the name of Salamanders;
the Elementals of the air are designated with the name of Sylphs; the beings of the water
are called Undines, Nereids, Sirens, etc., etc.; creatures that live between the rocks of the
earth have been baptized with the name of Pygmies, Gnomes, etc. It is clear that the form
of these creatures varies very much.
The creatures of the fire are thin and dry, very similar to the cricket, although of much
bigger size.
The creatures of the air seem small very beautiful children with rosy faces like the dawn.
The Elementals of the water have diverse forms; some seem to be ineffable ladies, happy
between the waves of the immense sea, others have the form of siren-fish, with the head
of a woman, and lastly there are Undines that play with the clouds or live in the lakes
and rivers that flow along their rocky channels.
The Gnomes of the earth, the Pygmies, appear to be old men with their long white beards
and ceremonious continent. They live normally in the mines of the earth or look after the
treasures that are hidden somewhere in the earth.

All these Elementals of the Nature are useful in the great creation; some encourage the
fire; others impel the air forming the winds; still others encourages the waters; and others
work in the alchemy of the metals inside the bowel of the earth.
Many other creatures exist that populate the forests, the deserts, the mountains. You
distinguished gentleman, have talked to us about the “Patasola,” an Elemental very
particular of snowy regions in their country; it is obvious that there is a series of
Elemental creatures with much force and power.
The event narrated by you indicates us
clearly that the said Elemental type has enough power in order to be make his mark in the
world of the three dimension, in the physical world; in the mentioned story it is
unquestionable that there was fight between the dogs and the unknown being; I could
assure you in emphatic form that if it had not been for the dogs, the two mentioned
above would have been dead men.

Really, in the deep breast of the Nature, in the most distant places, in the mystery of the
forests, exist Goblins, Fairies, creatures that the people of the city do not remotely
suspect.
Not a long time ago, on the whole world ran the news of one strange death. Certain
explorer of the Antarctic was found with his throat cut under his tent in that continent of
the South Pole. The interesting aspect of this were the words found in his binnacle of
this trip. Here one could read sentences like the following: “It is coming already, I can
already see the monster approach, he is here, Oh, my God!. What class of monster
would it be that? Any guardian of the Fourth Dimension, that is obvious.
Developing Clairvoyance we will verify the reality of the Fourth Dimension and of the
Elemental creatures that live in it.

Tbc....

1 Like

Re: The Authentic Origin Of Man And The Universe. by Nobody: 7:16pm On Nov 25, 2019
BdorianGray:
THE GOBLINS

In the mentioned story it is
unquestionable that there was fight between the dogs and the unknown being; I could
assure you in emphatic form that if it had not been for the dogs, the two mentioned
above would have been dead men.

Is it true then that dogs can see dead people, roaming about as spirits, and other creatures, whose wavelengths (are lying outside the spectrum of wavelengths visible to humans) are much smaller than ours as matter-waves?

If so, is it true one can also develop such ability by applying eye mucus ("ipin" in Yoruba) obtained from a dog's eye?

1 Like

Re: The Authentic Origin Of Man And The Universe. by BdorianGray(m): 11:36am On Nov 26, 2019
2.- By the way of Goblins, I want to relate to you a fact that happened 20 years
ago in a town called Caldas, a girl was sent by their parents in the
morning to a store; upon returning to their home she found in route a woman that had
certain resemblance to her mother, who invited the girl to follow her; she did so,
leaving the town.
Upon arriving the hours of the night and seeing their parents that the girl didn’t return,
they put her disappearance in the knowledge of the authorities; hours later a group was
organized that went in search of the mentioned girl; they went to a place where
somebody had informed them she had been seen passing, and upon approaching the
Central mountain range, a person indicated to them that somewhere around she had
passed and that she had asked the girl where she was going , answering the girl that she
went with her mom.
They continued the search along the mountain range and after three days found the girl
seated half naked on an old trunk of a tree, without being able to speak; upon bringing
her back to the town she recovered her speech, and explained that she had been led by a
person identical to her mother to that place where later she had abandoned her.

Do you want to explain to me what is the cause of this, and if it indeed was a Goblin,
like the people of that place assured us?

R.- With the greatest pleasure I will answer your question. Obviously the girl was
abducted by a Goblin that took the same form as her mother; the skeptical people of the
cities don’t believe in these things; but the simple people of the forests give live
testimonies of the reality of the Goblins, which in the bottom are not more than simple
Elementals of Nature, inhabitants of the Fourth Dimension, of the Fourth Coordinate, of
the Fourth Vertical.

We have means and scientific procedures in order to enter in that Fourth
Dimension at will, consciously, positively. So we could meet with such creatures
of Nature and chat with them.

3.- Would you explain to me in what way is it possible to penetrate in body and flesh
inside the Fourth Dimension? I would like to see those Goblins, those Elementals, and if
you have the procedure, teach it to me.

R.- But, my friend, you are requesting from me something sensational; I want you to
know that we don’t like selfishness; I have the key and the procedures and with
the greatest pleasure I am going to teach one.

Above all you should know that Nature is not something unconscious, like many
suppose; Nature is really Mother Nature, she has formidable psychic powers which we
could use in order to penetrate voluntarily, consciously, positively, in the Fourth
Dimension.

You should go to bed on the side of the heart with your head on the palm of the left hand;
concentrate intensely on Mother Nature, beg it, request it, beseech it with sentences from
the heart, with simple words, that she transports you, that she takes you along the Fourth
Dimension to any forest, to any nearby place and when you begin to feel your legs and
arms in a state of lassitude, when you begin to doze, feeling in state of drowsiness, full of
intense faith get up from your bed, saying:

“Mother of mine, on behalf of the Christ I request you that you take me with my body to
such place: (state now the place where you want to go).”
I advise you, my good friend, that before going out into the street, you give first a jump
with the intention of floating into the surrounding atmosphere, in order to verify if you
really are in the Fourth Dimension.
It is evident of course that if you don’t float, if you are not able to remain suspended in
the atmosphere, it is because you have not yet penetrated the world of the Fourth
Dimension; in this last case, go back to bed and repeat the experiment.

Some people succeed immediately; others take months and whole years in this
apprenticeship.

It is urgent to know that each human being has his Particular Nature Mother, that
intelligent principle that created his own physical body, that united zoosperm and ovum
for fecundation, that gave form to each organic cell.

Our Particular Divine Mother can help us provided that we behave in an upright manner
You work with this technique and when you achieve success, you will live together in the
world of the Fourth Dimension with all the Elemental creatures of Nature

Tbc..
Re: The Authentic Origin Of Man And The Universe. by BdorianGray(m): 11:57am On Nov 26, 2019
gensteejay:

Is it true then that dogs can see dead people, roaming about as spirits, and other creatures, whose wavelengths (are lying outside the spectrum of wavelengths visible to humans) are much smaller than ours as matter-waves?

If so, is it true one can also develop such ability by applying eye mucus ("ipin" in Yoruba) obtained from a dog's eye?

Yes Brother. This is because Dogs as well as Cats are generally considered evolution animals that have a special kind
of instinct that perceives the unknown.
And when they bark, sometimes, it is trying to tell us things, warn us of imminent dangers, but we seem to ignore these things.

Anyone, who is awake, psychic, clairvoyant, can as well easily see the dead in limbo. Because they are all around us.
The two worlds(physical & lower astral(limbo) both interpenetrate without mixing.

And Yes, one can develop these abilities. As for applying such animal elemental in order to develop this ability,
This, i am afraid i really do not know. But it is probable, because many local plant and animal elemental are powerful.
Re: The Authentic Origin Of Man And The Universe. by BdorianGray(m): 8:37am On Nov 27, 2019
4.- In a thick forest region, it happened
to a farm worker that, being between vigil and the dream state, he felt noises near his
house in the hours of the night and heard a voice that said: “Light up the candle, light up
the candle, light up the candle.” The man didn’t pay any attention, but when he was
starting to fall asleep, he heard again that they repeated the same words three times; in
view of this, he got up and lit up the candle, sitting down next to it.

When the night had already advanced, the man fell sleep again, hearing again the same
voice that repeated: “Light up the candle, light up the candle, light up the candle.” He
woke up and saw that the candle was being turned off, he revived it again with firewood
and, while he was doing this, he remembered at that moment a dream that he had seven
years ago while living in another region, where he saw that he was alone in a forest and
that a wild animal attacked him.

Could you explain to me who gave those orders and what did his dream of seven years
back have to do with what was happening in those moments?

R. - Distinguished gentleman, I am pleased to answer your question. Your story is
interesting. The gentleman of such an adventure, he dreamt seven years before the
mentioned event and it is clear that his dream was totally fulfilled. There is not doubt that
his dream was prophetic, that it became reality.

Without doubt, discarnate people, that is, souls of dead people that at other times lived in
such forests as shepherds of porcine animals, helped the mentioned gentleman; they saw
the danger that watched over him. There is not doubt that in such forests there are
ferocious beasts, tigers, panthers, wild beasts of all species, etc., etc.; the deceased
pointed out to him the necessity of lighting the fire in order to avoid the danger, to defend
himself from those night assaults, possibly of tigers, speaking specifically. Do you see
how we have invisible friends that look after us and help us?

5. - Two years ago in a meeting in which unusual cases were recounted, one of the people
attending the meeting, who worked in a company of electric articles, told us that in
Scotland there were many Goblins and that he, in particular, was bewildered by the
following case: An intimate friend of him, told him that he had become friends with a
Goblin and that they chatted for long hours, saying further that the Goblin liked to eat
certain sweet and sour cherries that were in some very scarce places of the forest. Since
he was not believed, he planned to make a physical demonstration, for which he proposed
the Goblin to take it to the place where there were the cherries that he liked so much; but
since they could not walk together, he asked the Goblin to get into a cloth bag in order to
transport it. Once the Goblin was inside the bag, the Scot ran to the house of his friend
screaming in order to demonstrate that he was friend of a Goblin and that he was inside
the cloth bag, but big was their surprise upon opening it and see that this was empty; he
left the house forlorn and embarrassed, walking towards the place where were the sweet
and sour cherries so much liked by the Goblin.

On the way he realized that something moved inside the cloth bag that he was still
holding in his hand. Upon arriving to the place where were the cherries, a bunny jumped
out of the bag and started to devour the cherries, transforming later into the Goblin; upon
seeing him the Scot recriminated him saying: Why did you play that dirty trick on me?
Don’t you see that I am in ridicule with my friends because of your action? The Goblin
answered,that he didn’t consent to that class of demonstrations and that if you wanted to
continue being a good friend of his, you should promise not to use him again in order to
convince his friends of the friendship that united them. Is it possible that the Goblins can
disappear and appear changing form?

R- With the greatest pleasure I will answer your question; we have been told that such Goblins assume very handsome masculine forms with blond hair and pink complexion; some affirm that they fall in love with the young women in the forests, and that they are accustomed to give them delicious serenades. Old traditions affirm that only with a competition of orchestras, making resonate delicious music, they could be moved away.
Their story is very interesting; you already see how somebody could become a friend of a Goblin; unfortunately, such person made the error of wanting to make demonstrations with their invisible friend; it is obvious that the Goblins are enemies of exhibitionism; when they offer their friendship, they do it sincerely; unfortunately people have the exhibitionist tendency and that is very serious.

It is not strange that the creature took the form of a bunny. That it devoured the cherries? You should not be amazed at that. They eat different substances, principles and fruits of Nature; they are creatures that exist, that have life; they live normally in the Fourth Dimension, but in some solitary places of the forests, they could be made visible and tangible in the flesh for the ordinary person, when they so want it; the vain people of the world no longer accept this because they are too sunk in barbarism, they have degenerated their psychic senses and have become too materialistic. We think in a different way; we have exercises and systems in order to develop our psychic powers and, by means of certain procedures, we can give ourselves the luxury of getting in contact not only with the Goblins, but also with the Devas and Elementals of this Great Creation.

TBC
Re: The Authentic Origin Of Man And The Universe. by BdorianGray(m): 12:04pm On Nov 28, 2019
WITCHES

1. - In a country estate where Spaniards lived at the time of the Conquest, noises were
heard constantly at midnight and a man on a horse was heard to arrive, who dismounted
and entered the house to open the doors of the rooms; until one day the Administrator
decided to go and see what was that produced those noises.

Upon coming outside, he saw in the courtyard a man on horseback, to whom he said:
“On behalf of God Almighty, tell me what do you want?” The man answered: “Come
with me.” The administrator followed him up to a creek near the estate, where the
horseman stopped and said: “In this place there is a buried treasure that I beg you to dig
up.” The administrator got it out and instantly the noises in the country estate ceased.
Could you tell me something about this story?

R. - There is not doubt that this unusual and strange case has solid foundations. When
talking about life itself, we should emphasize certain transcendental ideas; the existence
of the Superior Dimensions of space is well known. It clearly stands out with meridian
clarity that the souls of the dead live in the Unknown Dimension.
The materialization of a metaphysical entity is clear and apparent.

It is evident that the disincarnate, the deceased that riding an energetic steed spoke so to
the surprised man, had left buried a valuable treasure; the remorse, the addiction to the
vile metal, etc., etc., are more than enough reasons in order to achieve the unusual
appearance. The concrete fact of so apparent a materialization of the psychic type is
interesting.
We should affirm in severe tone that that deceased abandoned the Unknown Dimension
in order to penetrate the physical world where he became visible and tangible.
It is comprehensible that upon such treasure being discovered, the strange metaphysical
noises stopped.
Cases like these are plentiful everywhere; here in our Country, the Plateados (co-religionists
of Pancho Villa) left fabulous hidden treasures, and I even know about a place where
psychic extraordinary phenomenon have happened; this happens in all the parts of the
world.

2. - One Holy Thursday, upon going by the Lagoon of Montiver, some people saw a
beautiful woman of golden hair so long that it covered her body, taking a bath amid the
lagoon; after a while of being observing her, it was big their surprise upon seeing that the
woman disappeared amid the waters. Could you say what class of woman this could be?

R. - With the greatest pleasure I will give the gentleman an answer to his question. We
have already spoken clearly about the Elementals of the Fire, of the Air, of the Waters
and of the Earth.

It is not strange in any way that one of those Elementals with the
appearance of a woman of singular beauty became visible before the people in the
crystalline waters of the lake; those Undines construct their palaces in the bottom of the
waters, and it is obvious that they glow burning in the mysterious landscape.

At some time, myself also had a similar experience navigating in the Atlantic Ocean.
When the sun began to rise amongst the deep waters, because so it seemed, I saw two
extraordinary Nereids that, walking among the waters, came in the opposite direction to
our small ship.

The one had violet color, not only in her head and in her eyes, but also in her tunic and
sandals; the other had rather the color of coral, and their continent was majestic and
sublime.

That pair of beauties said something to me, and then they stopped on the cliffs,
contemplating me deeply.

I don’t deny being able to establish a friendship with those Nereids of the immense sea.

They make their homes out of etheric matter in the abysmal bottom of the gusty ocean,
and it is even said that when they fall in love with a man, they take their Soul in order to
live together with him in their oceanic habitation.

Tbc...
Re: The Authentic Origin Of Man And The Universe. by BdorianGray(m): 9:08am On Nov 29, 2019
3. - Here in our Country, during the time of the Inquisition happened an unusual case of
witchcraft. Two women were accused before the Inquisition, and when the clergymen
and guards entered the house of the women they only saw on a bed and four legs, because the
bodies were absent, simply not there.

The clergymen proceeded liturgically with exorcisms and conjurations of all type.
Suddenly something strange happened: two horrible big birds came into that room before
the astonished clergymen, and they then threw themselves into the bed where the legs lay.

The clergymen, horrified, were amazed upon seeing that those birds of wrong omen
assumed human forms.
The legs came to form part of the bodies of those women that, instants before, were only
sinister air creatures. The Inquisition proceeded against these witches and condemned
them to die in the fire. Could the you give me an explanation?

R. - The case that you have related is interesting, and it is obvious that you have the
answer

Much has been talked about witchcraft, and in the Middle Age many women burned in
the fire died accused of such crime.
There is not doubt that these are simply black witches that knows how to put their
physical body inside the Fourth Dimension, in order to fly by air, or in order to walk on
the waters, or attend their harrowing witches’ Sabbath.

We have been told that here in our country, those harrowing creatures are able to leave their
physical legs in order to fly in the air with more comfort.

From a rigorous clinical point of view, in the light of the official anatomy, it is obvious
that no doctor would accept such an awesome statement.

At this moment comes to memory the Witches of Topsail and “the metamorphosis” of
Ovid. They relate that Apuleyo became an ass. Have you never heard speak of
lycanthropy and the wolf man?

The human organism has infinite possibilities that the men of science do not remotely
suspect.

When a Physical Body submerges inside the Fourth Dimension it could assume any
shape and even abandon part of its members.
It is unquestionable that the scientists of this time if they were to listen to our discourse,
they would indignant rip their vestments
thundering and lightening and pronouncing terrible words against us, the siblings of the
G.M.
The official science is not the whole science. The day will arrive in which the sages could
verify the reality of the Fourth Coordinate and all their infinite possibilities of
metaphysical type.

That the witches could abandon their legs or transform themselves into beasts, it is not a
new case. Already Æneas, the Trojan, found in the Estrofazas islands those big birds
headed by the loathsome Selene, that so much damage caused to him.

Those that make fun of our words should study “The Æneid” of Virgil, the poet of
Mantua.

In no way we praise those sinister creatures of darkness: it is obvious that a horrible
future awaits them in the hellish worlds.

Those who have studied “The Divine Comedy”
of the Dante will find the witches of the witches’ Sabbath in Hell, torturing with their
horrendous claws the human plants. Cruel harpies that hating God and the Divine Mother
are hurled along, loathsome, in the black cliff.

4. - Teacher, as you have written much in your books about the Fourth Dimension,
several people tell me that they don’t believe that it exists, because they want to see it
palpably; as I have not known how to give the appropriate answer, I would like you to
explain to me in what form I could give such an answer.

R. - By God and Holy Mary! This is not questioning of beliefs: we are talking about
scientific matters.
Beliefs are for religious matters, but science is something different;
please pay attention: the Fourth Dimension is the Time, and anyone who wants to know
something about this Fourth Coordinate should study the Theory of Relativity of
Einstein.

I see you sitting at a table, writing. If you observe this piece of furniture you will see that
it has three dimensions: length, width and height. Furthermore, there exists a Fourth
Vertical and this is the Time. How long ago did the carpenter build this table?

Everybody perceives the Fourth Dimension, because there is no person that doesn’t have
a certain number of years; there will be people that are newly born, other that are twenty
years old and many old men that await only death.

Time in itself has two aspects: the Chronometrical, that is only superficial, and the
Spatial, that it the fundamental one.

Think; I am not talking about your beliefs, we are dealing with matters merely scientific.

It is necessary to have a little bit of maturity in order to understand.

The conquest of the external space, the cosmic trips, will be impossible while we have
not been able to conquer Time, that is to say, the Fourth Coordinate.

If a cosmic ship could leave from our world at the speed of the light (three hundred
thousand kilometers per second) and if after several hours of cosmic trip it were to return
to the Earth conserving the same speed, you can be absolutely sure that the crew of such
ship would not find the world that they left, but a future world, an Earth advanced in
many thousand of years; this already was demonstrated by Einstein with his mathematical
calculations.

The day in which the men of science invent cosmic ships able to pass
beyond the speed of the Light they will have conquered Time; in other words, they will
have conquered the Fourth Dimension. That is everything.

The Three Dimensional Worlds is the result of the speed of light squared; if we passed
beyond the speed of the light, we entered into the Fourth Dimension.

The witches of the mentioned in the story, by means of dark procedures, cross the barrier of the speed of light
instantly and penetrate in the Fourth Dimension. But, this is not something advisable.

There exist sacred virtuous procedures, like those of Peter, the Apostle of Jesus, or those
of the Divine Nazarene, by means of which we could enter into the Fourth Dimension.

Tbc....
Re: The Authentic Origin Of Man And The Universe. by BdorianGray(m): 3:17pm On Dec 01, 2019
5. - At a reunion, a story was told, that the grandmothers of several of the present used to
relate the following anecdote about witches: in the times of the Revolution some
people found several pair of legs among the ashes of an oven or of the big braziers that
were used in the large houses of that time; afraid of such discovery, they waited in order
to see what was happening and were surprised that some time later the witches returned
in their brooms, without their legs, and that they put them back by means of the art of
magic; they celebrated there a strange ritual and then were gone to their houses like any
normal people. These stories circulated by word of mouth between the neighbors of the
region, causing astonishment. Would you be so kind to tell us whether these events were
true?

R. - Distinguished gentleman, we have already spoken quite clearly about this and we
could assert that such things are true. This type of tenebrous people, here in our Country,
abandon their legs when they enter the Fourth Dimension.

6. - Only here in our Country?

R. - Yes, those of us who we have explored the different Metaphysical lands we know
that this act, abandoning the legs, happens only in our homeland.

We have explored different countries and places and the investigation has taken us very
far.

Permit me inform you that in smc, the Castle of...... exists, inside
which the Workshop of Witchcraft functions; the harrowing witches, affiliated to that
hole of darkness, attend their meetings and they don’t leave their legs in their beds,
neither at the foot of the chimney, neither elsewhere. That class of people is becoming
more and more perverse and they are finally thrown in the dark abyss where one can only
hear the cries and the gnashing of teeth.

7. - In a certain place that I used to know in our Country, being on my bed face up, I
felt noises in the part of the room where I was. I perceived an unpleasant scent that
penetrated below the door, and minutes I later felt that a person sat on my chest
paralyzing my whole body. I was not able to speak; neither to make any muscular
movement.

After a few minutes I remembered that I could save myself making a Conjuration, but
since I could not speak, the only thing I could make, mentally, was the sign of the Star of
Five Points and the entity retired. Could you do me the favour of clarifying what class of
entity was this, Sir?

R. - I will answer the distinguished gentleman his question. We know by direct
experience that those abominable creatures of the witches’ Sabbath are accustomed to
throw themselves on the bodies of their victims, in order to bite them in the body forming
horrible stains in their skin, or in order to take out of the dense form the Soul and take it
to any place of the world, or in order to torment them in any way.

In these cases, we have advised to pray with great vehemence,
recite the Conjuration of the Seven of Solomon, or
the Conjuration of the Four; this type of prayers is of extraordinary efficacy for the
mental and physical defense. With these conjurations the harrowing harpies flee leaving
us in peace.

CONJURATION OF THE SEVEN

"In the name of Michael, may Jehovah command thee and drive thee hence, Chavajoth!
In the name of Gabriel, may Adonai command thee, and drive thee hence, Bael!
In the name of Raphael, begone before Elial, Samgabiel!
By Samael Sabaoth, and in the name of Elohim Gibor, get thee hence, Andramelek!
By Zachariel et Sachel-Melek, be obedient unto Elvah, Sanagabril!
By the divine and human name of Shaddai, and by the sign of the Pentagram which I hold
in my right hand, in the name of the angel Anael, by the power of Adam and Eve, who
are Jotchavah, begone Lilith! Let us rest in peace Nahemah!
By the holy Elohim and by the names of the genii Cashiel, Sehaltiel, Aphiel and Zarahiel,
at the command of Orifiel, depart from us Moloch! We deny thee our children to devour!
Amen. Amen. Amen."

Tbc,,,,
Re: The Authentic Origin Of Man And The Universe. by BdorianGray(m): 9:25am On Dec 02, 2019
PSYCHIC NARRATIONS

My friends, it is urgent to learn how to travel in the Fourth Dimension. Many will find
such learning difficult, but it is not really so intricate, what are needed is willpower,
indefatigable tenacity and infinite patience.

There comes to my memory at this instant some very important episodes related to the
Jinn State. When I began my learning, I certainly had to suffer a little. I was peacefully in
bed with my head resting on my left palm; I concentrated in my Mother Nature and in the
Christ, asking with all my heart to be taken in my physical body to remote places on
Earth; when I already was in a certain state of lassitude, when I was beginning to feel
drowsy, I softly left my bed and went out into the yard of the house; there I gave long
jumps with the intention of floating into space; many times it was raining and then I had
to endure the water and the cold; dressed in my night clothes, and when I saw that I was
not floating, I returned to bed to repeat this experiment over and over again unceasingly
during the night; my sleeplessness was immense, my body was losing weight, my face
was pallid and my eyes surrounded by dark shadows, but I was stubborn and one day I
was successful.

In a state of drowsiness I got up from my bed and huge was my astonishment upon
finding three ladies inside my chamber; one of them helped me get out of bed, while the
other two sitting at a table drew lots with some cards, to see which of them would take
charge of my insignificant person. It was clear that the luck fell on the one who lifted me
from my bed; she helped me leave the room, and led me along a corridor that led to the
street, opened the hall door of the house and took me out to the street; I then saw many
other people that were also engaged in the same kind of work in that town, where they
lived at the present moment.

The lady told me that I could float in the atmosphere, and upon doing this I felt a great
happiness; I will admit that there was a certain lack of wisdom in my acts, because I, full
of happiness embarked upon the clouds, or threw myself towards the earth in order to fly
over the houses, the towers of the churches, etc., etc.

1. - And nobody saw you?

R. - Oh! Distinguished lady, I say to you that nobody saw me, because my body had
entered the Fourth Dimension, I had escaped from the World of Three Dimensions and
for that reason it had become invisible for the people of this world.

The lady led me to New York; there there was a gentleman that was also working in the
same way; that woman helped him also and took him out from his apartment, so that
there were already two travelers of the Fourth Dimension. We crossed the Atlantic Ocean
and we then flew on to Europe going by different cities.

That man told me: “I don’t know what I see in you, but the only
thing I know is that inside you there is much philosophy and esotericism.” The gentleman
warned me of the dangers that existed in the lands from Europe; he told me that we have
to have much care because if we came to leave the Fourth Vertical, we would fall in those
countries without documentation of any kind, for which they would kill us or put us in
jail. “You are right,” I answered; “in no way we should abandon the Fourth Coordinate.”

During the trip we stopped for a while in order to enter a dressmakers’ house. The lady
that drove us manifested the desire to help some people that lived there; in the meantime
we remained inside a contiguous room, chatting. When we left that house with our guide,
we continued floating on the European sky in order to arrive at the place where we
wanted to go. Once completed the required investigations, I said goodbye to my guide
and to my friend and returned home. You can already see, distinguished friends, how
with will and patience one is able to learn how to put the physical body inside the Fourth
Dimension; to me this represented a whole year of bitterness.

2. - How did the guide know that in that house that you mention help was needed? And
what type of help?

R. - With the greatest pleasure I will respond to your question, dear lady. It is clear that
the people that lived in such a house were friends of the guide; the help given by the lady
that guided us was related to the Jinn studies; it had as purpose to help a person to enter
in the Fourth Dimension; that is all.

3. - How long were you making that trip?

R. - Well, distinguished lady, I consider that in coming and going it could have lapsed a
pair of hours.

Tbc....

1 Like

Re: The Authentic Origin Of Man And The Universe. by MissNicole01(f): 9:59pm On Dec 05, 2019
A good read...captivating, I must say.
But the part where you wrote, "there are invincible friends and family who watch over u"...... Could that really be true?
It's Cary though. But then again, I've always known that there was something special about dogs and cats.
Really enlightening piece!

1 Like

Re: The Authentic Origin Of Man And The Universe. by BdorianGray(m): 11:46am On Dec 07, 2019
REINCARNATION

When the hour of death arrives, the Angel entrusted with cutting the Thread of Existence
joins the dying at his deathbed.

At the precise instant in which we exhale the final breath, the Angel of Death takes the
Soul out of the body and cuts with his reap the Silver Cord, a certain mysterious thread,
silvery, that connects the Soul with the physical body. Such magnetic cord could lengthen
or shorten until the infinite.

A dream is said to be a tiny death; it is known that during a dream the Soul is not inside
the body, but that it travels to remote distances and then the Silver Thread lengthens
infinitely. Thanks to such a thread the Soul is able to return to the physical body in the
moment of awakening after the dream.

The moribund are accustomed to see the Angel of Death with his ghostly, skeletal figure,
adorned with the funeral apparel. It is clear that this so sinister figure is only assumed
when these Angels are working; outside of their work they assume beautiful figures, may
be of children, maybe of ladies or of venerable old men. The Angels of Death are never
bad or perverse. They always work in accordance with the Great Law; each one is born in
his hour and dies exactly in his time.

The souls of the dead recapitulate or review the life that has just passed in detailed form;
this procedure is always carried out retrospectively; during such a process the souls
retake their steps, live in those places where they lived before, they always repeat the
same things, the same facts, the same events.

When they come to revive the instants of their first childhood they seem like children. It
is obvious that once they have reviewed their life as it happened, they come before the
Master of Karma, before the Tribunals of the Law, ready to be judged. This is what it is
called to come before the tribunals of God.

From such a judgement, from such a verdict, follows the future of each Soul. Some souls
get on the celestial regions before returning to this world; others enter in the hellish
worlds, located inside the interior of the Earth; and others, finally, return either
immediately or somewhat later to this valley of tears.

This return to this world can be quite painful. Unfortunately, we always have to return.

The Angels of Life connects the Silver Thread with the zoosperm that is going to be
fecundated in a womb.

The creature is in gestation in the womb, but the Soul that returns only enters the body at
the instant in which the baby makes the first inhalation of air. Understanding this is vital
and indispensable.

Therefore we, before this life that we have at this moment, had not only one past
existence, but many others.

Tbc..

1 Like

Re: The Authentic Origin Of Man And The Universe. by BdorianGray(m): 11:54am On Dec 07, 2019
MissNicole01:
A good read...captivating, I must say.
But the part where you wrote, "there are invincible friends and family who watch over u"...... Could that really be true?
It's Cary though. But then again, I've always known that there was something special about dogs and cats.
Really enlightening piece!

Great to see you around here MissNicole. Regarding your question,
Yes it is true. Know that the both world interpenetrate without mixing
as such, we have all sorts of beings from other dimensions beyond the
third dimension around us, both ineffable angelic beings, Souls in limbo
and sinister ones...
I like to encourage you to continue to stay around here....
we are beginning a new topic sooner or later..

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Authentic Origin Of Man And The Universe. by Amujale(m): 4:12pm On Dec 07, 2019
BdorianGray:
5. - At a reunion, a story was told, that the grandmothers of several of the present used to
relate the following anecdote about witches: in the times of the Revolution some
people found several pair of legs among the ashes of an oven or of the big braziers that
were used in the large houses of that time; afraid of such discovery, they waited in order
to see what was happening and were surprised that some time later the witches returned
in their brooms, without their legs, and that they put them back by means of the art of
magic; they celebrated there a strange ritual and then were gone to their houses like any
normal people. These stories circulated by word of mouth between the neighbors of the
region, causing astonishment. Would you be so kind to tell us whether these events were
true?

R. - Distinguished gentleman, we have already spoken quite clearly about this and we
could assert that such things are true. This type of tenebrous people, here in our Country,
abandon their legs when they enter the Fourth Dimension.

6. - Only here in our Country?

R. - Yes, those of us who we have explored the different Metaphysical lands we know
that this act, abandoning the legs, happens only in our homeland.

We have explored different countries and places and the investigation has taken us very
far.

Permit me inform you that in smc, the Castle of...... exists, inside
which the Workshop of Witchcraft functions; the harrowing witches, affiliated to that
hole of darkness, attend their meetings and they don’t leave their legs in their beds,
neither at the foot of the chimney, neither elsewhere. That class of people is becoming
more and more perverse and they are finally thrown in the dark abyss where one can only
hear the cries and the gnashing of teeth.

7. - In a certain place that I used to know in our Country, being on my bed face up, I
felt noises in the part of the room where I was. I perceived an unpleasant scent that
penetrated below the door, and minutes I later felt that a person sat on my chest
paralyzing my whole body. I was not able to speak; neither to make any muscular
movement.

After a few minutes I remembered that I could save myself making a Conjuration, but
since I could not speak, the only thing I could make, mentally, was the sign of the Star of
Five Points and the entity retired. Could you do me the favour of clarifying what class of
entity was this, Sir?

R. - I will answer the distinguished gentleman his question. We know by direct
experience that those abominable creatures of the witches’ Sabbath are accustomed to
throw themselves on the bodies of their victims, in order to bite them in the body forming
horrible stains in their skin, or in order to take out of the dense form the Soul and take it
to any place of the world, or in order to torment them in any way.

In these cases, we have advised to pray with great vehemence,
recite the Conjuration of the Seven of Solomon, or
the Conjuration of the Four; this type of prayers is of extraordinary efficacy for the
mental and physical defense. With these conjurations the harrowing harpies flee leaving
us in peace.

CONJURATION OF THE SEVEN

"In the name of Michael, may Jehovah command thee and drive thee hence, Chavajoth!
In the name of Gabriel, may Adonai command thee, and drive thee hence, Bael!
In the name of Raphael, begone before Elial, Samgabiel!
By Samael Sabaoth, and in the name of Elohim Gibor, get thee hence, Andramelek!
By Zachariel et Sachel-Melek, be obedient unto Elvah, Sanagabril!
By the divine and human name of Shaddai, and by the sign of the Pentagram which I hold
in my right hand, in the name of the angel Anael, by the power of Adam and Eve, who
are Jotchavah, begone Lilith! Let us rest in peace Nahemah!
By the holy Elohim and by the names of the genii Cashiel, Sehaltiel, Aphiel and Zarahiel,
at the command of Orifiel, depart from us Moloch! We deny thee our children to devour!
Amen. Amen. Amen."

Tbc,,,,

Christianity is fake.

Jesus is a fictitious character.

Anyone that attempts to use the contents from within Abrahamic religious text to either refute or advance a subject of great importance, ought to first be aware of the fact that all the Abrahamic religious text are fake, false and counterintuitive.

For instance, where does the term "Amen" originate?

What is the meaning of 'holy'?

What is the meaning of Virtuousness?

Does holy and virtuosness have the same meaning? If yes, why? If no, why?

Can you name any Abrahamic religion that can lay claim to being virtuous ?

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: The Authentic Origin Of Man And The Universe. by Amujale(m): 4:28pm On Dec 07, 2019
There are no short cuts, any genuine research into human origin begins in the place they now call Africa.

According to all the serious minded and genuine historians, academics and scholars, humanity begins 'South of the Sahara', Africa.
Re: The Authentic Origin Of Man And The Universe. by Amujale(m): 4:35pm On Dec 07, 2019
There's only one true real history, all the other manufactured versions are false.

Again, according to all my international sources from Africa, Asia, the Americas, Australasia and Europe, humanity begins 'South of the Sahara', Africa. i.e anywhere within the vast regions 'South of the Sahara', Africa.

In this, various Ethnicities make their claims.

Given that i'm Nigerian, and that its already proven that humanity begins in our region of the world, its easy to accept the fact that humanity begins in Nigeria, West Africa.

Ethiopians claim its Ethiopia.

Zimbabwe claim its Zimbabwe.

There are no conflict of interest here, the main point is never in dispute.

The fact that hunanity begins 'South of the Sahara, Africa is never in dispute by genuine historians.

Question:

Why is there no disputing these facts?

Answer:

There's no disputing the fact that humanity begins 'South of the Sahara', Africa due to the fact that is what all the evidence affirms.

Here are a few of the evidence that goes further to prove the above points:-

(a) Apart from the ancient Egyptian mummies,
black[sic] Africans own the oldest complete human fossils in all of human history.

(b) Our great continent harbours the oldest structures seen anywhere in the world.

(c) African languages are the oldest dialects in the world of today.

(d) African communities own the oldest known form of written text.

(e) African communities own the oldest known form of writing. Hence, the oldest written books are those of various African communities. e.t.c

Btw, its from the existence of these ancient written text that much of the evidence above is affirmed.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Authentic Origin Of Man And The Universe. by BdorianGray(m): 9:47am On Dec 08, 2019
I feel the urgency to do a rectification regarding the Post of Brother Amujale.

While, i like to appreciate his posts on our past topic- Origin of Man, I like us
to have some consciousness and proper information regarding what we post here.

I am not sure what was meant by "Jesus is a fictitious Character", but i like to use this chance
to make something clear.

Now, Jesus of Nazareth as we all know he was denominated, the Rabbi of Galilee,
Jesus the Christ, is not in any way a fictitious Character.

He was known by that name, but that was not his birth name or name of his human person.
His birth name was Yeshua Ben Pandira. He also has an inner or Spirit name as every human Soul has.

Jesus would always be the Savior of the world, He is the highest solar initiate of the cosmos.
The most elevated Being on the earth, i would dare to say, without the fear of being mistaken,
the most elevated Being not just on this earth planet, but in other planets as well.
Matter of fact, in our solar system and prolly beyond.

He is the Chief of all Souls, The boss of the great white fraternity, of the conscious
circle of solar Humanity. All Souls in the heavens and on the earths bow to him in utmost reverence.
He is still as always, helping many millions of Souls in many different ways especially
Spiritually.

People do not know his real mission on our earth, he came to demonstrate publicly what
each soul should live internally, with their own intimate Christ.
He incarnated the Christ, and became Jesus the Christ.

We must know what Christ is, Christ is an impersonal, universal, very high energy,force, principle,
living and vibrating. Christ is beyond human personality.
Any Soul that duly prepares itself through a very profound and difficult spiritual
process can incarnate the Christ.

Jesus the Christ said, "anyone who wishes to come after me
should deny himself, take up his cross, and follow me.
These are very profound words...

There is a lot about Jesus the Christ, his teachings, that time and chance would not permit me to delve into.

There are a lot in his teachings that are worthy of study for any serious spiritual aspirant.
We have the Nag Hammadi scriptures, the Pistis Sophia.

After this little very necessary digression, we can now continue our series.

We appreciate the rapt attention of all the viewers of this thread.
We like to encourage us all not to slack but keep reading till the end.
Re: The Authentic Origin Of Man And The Universe. by BdorianGray(m): 9:53am On Dec 08, 2019
Each one is born in accordance with their own destiny; some are born in rich and very
wealthy families, and others return amongst poor people and beggars.

If we did well in our past existence, we pick up the prize now, we return to homes where
nothing is lacking and we will have comforts of all kinds.

If we did wrong, if we wasted money, if we were greedy, if we exploited our fellow men,
if we made the error of stealing or of ruining another, if we made the wrong use of
money, it is evident that it is our turn to return amongst miserable families, dressed with
the bodies of beggars, unhappy, hungry and suffering malnutrition. So each one gets the
fruit of their own actions.

It is clear that people don't remember their past lives because they have the consciousness
asleep; if people had an awaken Consciousness, then it is obvious that they would
remember all their previous existences.

One should make an effort in doing works of charity, dress the nude, feed the hungry,
give a drink to the thirsty, teach the ignorant, etc., etc., etc.,
so that in their future return
to the Earth after death, they are born in beautiful homes, between people of good
customs, with much abundance, peace and prosperity.

1.- Do Angels of Life and Angels of Death exist?

R.- With the greatest pleasure I will respond to your question. The Angels of Death are
present at the beds of the dying and live normally in the Fifth Dimension, in the Astral
World of which we are told by the Esotericism..

The Angels of Life have bodies of children, they know much of occult medicine, they
have power over the waters of existence, over the womb, over the amniotic liquid , over
the creative organs, and they live normally in the Fourth Dimension, in the Etheric
World.

There is not doubt that the Angeles of Life work with the women during childbirth. They
could open every womb and help in every birth; they are accustomed to be extraordinary
doctors, really they are those entrusted with connecting the Thread of Life with the
fecundated zoosperm; they are the secret agents that help all women that are giving birth.

Tbc...
Re: The Authentic Origin Of Man And The Universe. by Amujale(m): 1:45pm On Dec 08, 2019
BdorianGray:

I feel the urgency to do a rectification regarding the Post of Brother Amujale.

While, i like to appreciate his posts on our past topic- Origin of Man, I like us
to have some consciousness and proper information regarding what we post here.

I am not sure what was meant by "Jesus is a fictitious Character", but i like to use this chance
to make something clear.

Now, Jesus of Nazareth as we all know he was denominated, the Rabbi of Galilee,
Jesus the Christ, is not in any way a fictitious Character.

He was known by that name, but that was not his birth name or name of his human person.
His birth name was Yeshua Ben Pandira. He also has an inner or Spirit name as every human Soul has.

Jesus would always be the Savior of the world, He is the highest solar initiate of the cosmos.
The most elevated Being on the earth, i would dare to say, without the fear of being mistaken,
the most elevated Being not just on this earth planet, but in other planets as well.
Matter of fact, in our solar system and prolly beyond.

He is the Chief of all Souls, The boss of the great white fraternity, of the conscious
circle of solar Humanity. All Souls in the heavens and on the earths bow to him in utmost reverence.
He is still as always, helping many millions of Souls in many different ways especially
Spiritually.

People do not know his real mission on our earth, he came to demonstrate publicly what
each soul should live internally, with their own intimate Christ.
He incarnated the Christ, and became Jesus the Christ.

We must know what Christ is, Christ is an impersonal, universal, very high energy,force, principle,
living and vibrating. Christ is beyond human personality.
Any Soul that duly prepares itself through a very profound and difficult spiritual
process can incarnate the Christ.

Jesus the Christ said, "anyone who wishes to come after me
should deny himself, take up his cross, and follow me.
These are very profound words...

There is a lot about Jesus the Christ, his teachings, that time and chance would not permit me to delve into.

There are a lot in his teachings that are worthy of study for any serious spiritual aspirant.
We have the Nag Hammadi scriptures, the Pistis Sophia.

After this little very necessary digression, we can now continue our series.

We appreciate the rapt attention of all the viewers of this thread.
We like to encourage us all not to slack but keep reading till the end.

Jesus is a fictitious character.

The Jesus character is one of the greatest falsehoods in all of Christiandom, the other being Christianity itself.

Christianity was manufactured in the first century CE during the reign of the Flavians

Especially, the Roman Emperor Titus Vespasianus Augustus.

Some historians go far as pointing out the fact that it isnt a coincidence that the biblical movement of the Jesus character mirrors the military campaign of Emperor Titus himself.

Again, dont take my word for that, research that your self or watch the world reknowned historian Joseph Atwill disect an excerpt from his own book 'The Flavian Signature'.

Statement by Joseph Atwill - excerpt from "The Flavian Signature"

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=omi6lN5b0Ic

In his lecture, Joseph Atwill shows a comprehensive blue print on the typology the authors of Abrahamic religious text used during their invention of the Jesus character.

Proof Romans Invented the Jesus Character - The Flavian Signature.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4UqG8w7ezUQ

There are simply no authentic historical evidence of either the Romans Jesus character or Christianity prior to the first century CE.
Re: The Authentic Origin Of Man And The Universe. by Amujale(m): 1:50pm On Dec 08, 2019
BdorianGray:

I am not sure what was meant by "Jesus is a fictitious Character",...

There are no known authentic records of a Jesus character that can be found anywhere.

Hence, the Jesus character is fake, untrue, fictional, not real.

The Jesus character is a made up one, invented by Romans of the first century CE.
Re: The Authentic Origin Of Man And The Universe. by Amujale(m): 2:06pm On Dec 08, 2019
The Jesus character is fake.

Jesus is an unsafe, unethical and unauthorised plagiarisation of the Horus and various other ancient characters. i.e Buddha, Dionysus, Ela, Krishna, Osiris, Merlin, Romulus e.t.c
Re: The Authentic Origin Of Man And The Universe. by Amujale(m): 2:10pm On Dec 08, 2019
When discussing real history similar to the question that the thread poses, one should remember to stay clear away from all the Abrahamic religions due to the proven fact that they peddle a false and warped narrative.
Re: The Authentic Origin Of Man And The Universe. by Amujale(m): 2:26pm On Dec 08, 2019
The Christian bible, the Quran and the Torah all combine to form the greatest magic trick the world has ever seen; something Houdini himself would've been proud of.

Therefore, there is no truth in any of the writings of Abrahamic religious text.

The Christian bible is a trick.

The trick is to attempt to make innocent people disregard real history in favour of their lies and fabrications.

The foundation to which the Christian bible was manufactured is based on lies, murder, theft and mere fabrications.

note: The entire style and scope of the Revelation chapter in the Christian bible is a direc copy from out of ancient Egyptian Mythology.

And such plagiarism and theft of intellectual properties as explained above are replicated throughout the entire manufacturing of all the Abrahamic text thats out there.
Re: The Authentic Origin Of Man And The Universe. by Amujale(m): 2:32pm On Dec 08, 2019
The reality is that humanity originates 'South of the Sahara' Africa and not in the middle of nowhere in a non-existing garden.
Re: The Authentic Origin Of Man And The Universe. by BdorianGray(m): 9:06am On Dec 09, 2019
2.- Then, in accordance with what you explain to us, does predestination exist, and is one
able to change it?

R.- Distinguished lady, we are going to give an answer to such question. It is clear that
predestination exists.
Really this is the result of all the good and bad actions of our past existences.

If one steals, they will steal from you; if one kills, they will kill you; etc., etc.,
etc.

For example, I am now going to narrate to you now a very interesting case. It
happened that a youth and three companions friends left for a trip from our Country toward
the the boarder Country. But they had a tragic event: the car in which they traveled hit another
and there were counter blows with other vehicles that also circulated for the highway,
with a balance of two dead and two wounded.

When we investigated in the Superior Worlds we found evidence to what is the Law of
the Predestination.

For one of the dead, the first of them, his death was instantaneous; he
perished in the precise moment of the clash. Another suffered burns of third degree and
after twenty days exhaled his last breath. The third was the driver of the car, which had a
dislocation of the arm and a small wound in a leg only. And another, the fourth, suffered
just a light wound in the head.

We investigated especially to the first three and the result
was the following: the person who perished first had lived in our country during the time of
Don P. D; it is clear that it had been a rich, powerful person, a great farmer
tyrant, that enjoyed running over the hard-working poor, tossing the horses on the
peasants in the roads, etc., etc.

The person who died from serious burns, had made the error of tossing gasoline on the
bodies of his siblings when they slept at night and then set them on fire; that one had
been his very serious crime in his past existence and now perished in a car set on fire,
and died with burns of third degree.

As for the third one, he had made a youth suffer in his past existence. It so happened
that in a gang of boys they had hit him and had dislocated an arm pulling it violently;
now he received the consequence during the accident. Therefore each one is born with
their own destiny.

The destiny could be modified doing many works of charity, being devoted to the good,
practicing the works of mercy, etc., etc. It should remain clear the concrete fact that
destiny could also be modified, because when "an inferior law is transcended by a
superior law, the law superior washes out the inferior law. Do good works so that you
pay your debts."
Re: The Authentic Origin Of Man And The Universe. by BdorianGray(m): 9:07am On Dec 10, 2019
1.- My friends, a law exists that it is called Karma; this means in itself "Cause and
Effect," "Action and Consequence."

You should understand what it is the Law of Compensation; all that is done is necessary
to pay it, because cause without effect doesn't exist neither effect without cause.

We have been given freedom, free will and we can do what we want, but it is clear that
we have to respond in the face of God for all our acts.

"Not only do we pay Karma for the wrong that is made, but for the good that could be made but
is not actually done."

When one comes to this world one brings their own destination; some are born in
mattress of feathers and others in misfortune.

If in our past existence we killed, they now kill us; if we hurt, they now hurt us; if we
stole, they now steal from us, and "with the stick with which we have measured others we
are now measured."

However, it is possible to modify our own destination, because when "an inferior law is
transcended for a superior law, the superior law washes out the inferior law."

"The Lyon of the Law can be defeated with the scale." If we on a plate of the scale put
our good works and on the other put the bad deeds, both plates will weigh equal or there
will be a lack of balance. If the plate of the bad actions weighs more, we should put good
works in the plate of the good actions with the purpose of inclining the scale to our favor;

so we cancel Karma. "Do good actions so that you pay your debts"; remember that one
does not only pay with pain; also one could pay by performing good deeds.

Many people that suffer only remember their bitterness, wanting to remedy them, but
they don't remember the other people's sufferings, neither they think ever of remedying
the necessities of the neighbor.

This selfish state of their existence has no use whatsoever; so the only thing that they
really get is to increase their sufferings.

If such people think of other people in serving their fellow man, in feeding the hungry,
in giving a drink to the thirsty, in dressing the nude, in teaching the one that doesn't
know, etc., etc., etc., it is clear that they would put good actions in the plate of the cosmic
scale in order to incline it in their favor; they would so alter their destiny and luck would
come in their favor. That is, their necessities would be taken care of; but people are very
selfish and for that reason they suffer; nobody remembers God or their fellow man but
when they are in desperation, and this is something that everybody have verified by
themselves; so is humanity.

2.- The good works of which you speak to us, should they be made in a disinterested
manner or are they taken into our Karmic account even if we do them with the interest
of obtaining something in exchange?

R.- In a disinterested manner should always work, with infinite Love for humanity; in
this way we alter those bad causes that originated the bad effects; don't forget that
altering the cause changes the effect.
Do you want to be healed? Heal others. Some of your relatives are in jail? Work for the
freedom of others. Are you hungry? Share the bread with those that are worse than you;
etc., etc., etc.

3.- Teacher, could you tell me if all illnesses are karmic?

R.- Not all illnesses are karmic. The human machine could be damaged for multiple
reasons; they could be of order karmic or simply accidental; that is all.

Tbc...
Re: The Authentic Origin Of Man And The Universe. by BdorianGray(m): 8:19am On Dec 11, 2019
4.- Teacher, being in Meditation I could remember something of my past life, when I
passed through our country in a trip to ACPC, as you had told me. Can you explain to me
if my Meditation was correct or if it was a fantasy?

R.- By the form of the question as it was asked, I can evidence clearly that you still have
the Consciousness asleep, because if it were awake, the word "fantasy" would have been
excluded from your question; what one knows well, it has nothing of fantastic; what one
ignores, or that that one can see only slightly, although being real, is taken as fantastic; to
wake up the Consciousness is vital when we try to investigate previous lives. It is clear
that you were in the past reincarnation here in our country, that you accompanied me also in
your past existence up to the P of A; this happened in the time of Don
P.D , and it is now obvious that you repeated it in accordance with the Law of
Recurrence.

Everything happens again as it happened, everything repeats. So the Great
Law of the Karma works.

5.- Sir, in accordance with what you tell me I understand that am I very much asleep;
however these small memories that I have of this past life, as well as of another in
Spanish lands and whose memories I have managed to bring forward, don't they indicate
a small Waking up of Consciousness?

R.- Undoubtedly there has been a small Waking up of your Consciousness; the
percentage has increased. The ordinary people have three percent of awaken
Consciousness, but we in this case we could evidence ten percent, and that is a good deal;
with difficulty we could find a person that has a hundred per cent of awaken
Consciousness; be satisfied with having at least that percentage of Consciousness higher
that of all your fellow men.

6.- During meditation I have had experiences of seeing that in my previous life I
committed many errors, since I was a landowner that had a country property,
in which I had many employees, who I treated badly, frequently whipping them,
committing adulteries and violations, until the Revolution arrived in which I lost all my
possessions.
I joined in the Revolution beside P. Villa, suffering hungers and all the horrors of
the war, and although I died old and beside my family, from then so far I have suffered
bitterness and experienced many troubles; I have thought that I am paying my Karma.
What could you say to me in this respect, V.M?

R.- Distinguished Brother, I am very glad that you remember your past existence; I have
to inform you that in fact I knew you in your previous life; it is obvious that you are
telling me the truth and nothing but the truth. As you also were in the army of the
general F . Villa, it is natural that I could not avoid knowing you personally.

That as the owner of a country property before the revolution you committed errors
giving of lashes to your workers etc., etc., etc., and thus contracted Karma, that is
obvious; now you can understand why you have had so much sufferings in your current
life. You made others suffer and now you have suffered; to others you made to work
intensively and now you have been exploited by the owners in certain employment in
which you have had to work in order to earn the bread of every day; so it is how we pay
what we owe; "Law is Law and the law is kept.

Tbc...
Re: The Authentic Origin Of Man And The Universe. by Nobody: 8:30am On Dec 11, 2019
Mystical Christianity. Interesting.

IMO, the Jesus character, as portrayed in the Bible, is fake. How Jesus is depicted in the Bible is very different from the real personality of Yeshua.

Yeshua is real; Ieusus is fake.

2 Likes

Re: The Authentic Origin Of Man And The Universe. by BdorianGray(m): 9:29am On Dec 12, 2019
7.- Sir, I want to relate to you an event that happened to me when I was six years of
age. I saw in a dream that balls of fire fell on the Earth and that the people ran and
clamored to God hopelessly, as if it were the end of the world. Later on, having already
grown up, I saw an illustrated Bible in which a square appeared exactly as I had dreamt
it. Do you want to tell me if this was an announcement?

R.- Distinguished gentleman, it is very pleasing to me to give an answer to your
question; there is not doubt that as well as the human Karma, the Karma of the nations
and of the World also exists; we are talking about Karma and I believe that you
understand me.

Your vision corresponds to the World Karma, which is condensed in many verses of the
Bible and the Koran, as well as in a multitude of sacred books of the East and the West
of the world.
"The wrong of the world is so big that it has already arrived to heaven and it is obvious
that this perverse civilization of vipers will be destroyed and no stone on stone will remain."

A series of earthquakes has been unchained in all the regions of the Earth, but this is not
but the principle of the end; there will be atomic wars, hunger and pestilence in the whole
of the Earth and human beings will die by the million, as numerous as the sands of the
sea and there won't be any remedy.

The abuse of the nuclear energy will be very serious; the day will arrive in which the
decomposition of the atom in a chain will come, and then the sea-quakes and earthquakes
will intensify.

Gigantic waves never seen before will whip the sandy beaches and a
strange and mysterious sound will come from the abysmal depths of the ocean.

I want you to know, my friend, I want all my friends to understand that a world is
coming, traveling through the infinite space and that one day it will collide magnetically
with this heart-stricken planet in which we live. What you have seen, what you could
check in the Holy Bible, corresponds exactly to such cosmic event. It is necessary that
you understand that the two planetary masses upon colliding magnetically will mix with
each other forming a new world; then only there will be fire and water vapor; and there
will be no traces left of all this perverse civilization.

So will the "Apocalypse" of St. John be verified.
Later, little by little, between the chaotic waters of life, a new continent will
arise, new lands, new skies, so that it takes place what has already been written in the
"Apocalypse” and in the second Epistle by Peter to the Romans.

You have seen, therefore, something extraordinary, something that is nearly happening;
don't forget that already the scientists are informed on that world that travels in fact
bound for the orbit of our planet Earth; I have even heard say that they call it the "Red
Planet"; they want to divert it by means of atomic explosions, but everything will be
useless, that world will collide with ours in fact in the year 2.500; so will finish this Age
of Iron called Kali Yuga.

It is a good thing that you know that this harrowing Age began with the electrochemical
cycle during the Greco-Roman culture and that it will finish this cycle exactly the year
2.500; thus is the Karma of the nations, my friend.

I invite you to continue the Path of Perfection, if you don't want to enter Hell Worlds
with the lost, where one can only hear the crying and the cracking of the teeth.

Tbc....
Re: The Authentic Origin Of Man And The Universe. by Amujale(m): 6:34pm On Dec 12, 2019
According to the Gregorian Calendar, we are in the year 2019.

Yet according to African calendars, we are in the year 6759 AFK (After the founding of KM.T).

What about the years before the founding of KM.T?

KM.T is the standard logographical, syllabic and alphabetic translation from the hieroglyphic meaning of the words Kemit or Kemet.

According to their own history, the current stock of Asian and Europeans appear 100 - 200,000 years ago.

African history is evidence based and is traceable far back into time; on our great continent, secular history goes far back as 1,000,000 years.
Re: The Authentic Origin Of Man And The Universe. by BdorianGray(m): 9:04am On Dec 13, 2019
7.- With respect to the so-called Red Planet, I have learnt that a book of that name exists
where the scientists narrate the fact that a planet is coming near the orbit of the Earth and
that a moment will arrive in which both planets collide, making a fusion of the masses;
but that before colliding, in the process of approach, there will be a great amount of heat
and radiation that will begin to sterilize plants, animals and all kinds of life until drying
off rivers and lakes, because of the lack of water generated by the proximity of the
planet, acting through magnetic attraction; the places where there are big amounts of
water will begin to escape from their river beds causing big cataclysms and that this will
happen around the year 2,400. What could you say in this respect?

R- Distinguished friend, what you say is very interesting. You can see that the scientists
don't ignore now the future collision that awaits us; allow me to differ as for the date;
the White Lodge informed me that the said cosmic event, as I already said, will come to
pass exactly in the year 2.500; at that time already the Tower of Babel (the cosmic
rockets) will have been raised totally; then many people will be able to travel to the
Moon, Mercury, Venus, and in general to all the planets of the solar system. With the
planetary clash, the Tower of Babel will be fulminated and the Earth will become fire and
vapor of water; that is all.

8.- Also at the time of my childhood I had the vision of some ships that descended
toward the Earth, glowing in the sky; some very tall white men with deep gazes got off,
and informed us that there was going to be a series of cataclysms that would finish
humanity; only a few people believed them, and these requested to be taken to their
planet. They answered that they could only take those deserving it in accordance with
their works.
Then they began to make a selection by means of clairvoyance, and of hundreds of
people they chose only six or seven, who in their judgement deserved it.

When they were closing the doors of the ships, many sought to go up by force, but this
was not possible and they left toward their planets. What we could you say concerning
this vision?

R- Let me say that these perceptions were marvelous; it is clear that they revealed to you
what is coming.
From the Earth the seed will be taken out; I want to refer to the selected human beings
that will be supposed to serve in the future for the formation of the future sixth Great
Race.

It is clear that after the great cataclysm that is approaching new lands will arise amongst
the chaos, amongst the waters of life, and a new nation will live there.

Now you will understand why the seed is supposed to be saved; this is essential, and
there is not doubt that before the final cataclysm it will be taken in cosmic ships to other
worlds of the infinite space; later on, at its time and hour, when the Earth is again in
conditions of being inhabited, such human seed will be brought back to this planet, for
the formation of the future race; and of this, our present humanity, will only remain the
memories in the Akhashik Register of Nature.

Tbc...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Umumba, Umuahia Passes Vote Of No-confidence On Eze Godwin Okechukwu Ogbonna / Whats With The H - Factor ? / Yoruba Dialects

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 228
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.