Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,306 members, 7,808,038 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:14 AM

' I Am Made, I Am A Winner'' Mercy Reacts To Her Victory (video) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / ' I Am Made, I Am A Winner'' Mercy Reacts To Her Victory (video) (738 Views)

Bbnaija's Star, Mercy Reacts As Davido's Daughter, Imade Becomes Brand Ambassado / Bbnaija Winner Mercy Looks Radiant In New Adorable Photo, Appreciate Her Fans / Bbnaija: "Tacha's Body Odour Strong Die"- Omashola Confirms As Mercy Reacts (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

' I Am Made, I Am A Winner'' Mercy Reacts To Her Victory (video) by SleekGist: 11:35pm On Oct 06, 2019
Big Brother Naija pepperdemgang winner, Mercy has reacted to her amazing victory after beating four guys to clinch the prize money.
She kept screaming that she is made, and she is a winner after several attempts..

Watch her reaction
https://sleekgist.com/bbnaija/i-am-made-i-am-a-winner-mercy-reacts-to-her-victory/

Re: ' I Am Made, I Am A Winner'' Mercy Reacts To Her Victory (video) by Praizenewsgist(f): 2:56am On Oct 07, 2019
Hmmm

(1) (Reply)

Wow! Regina Daniels Appreciates Her Husband Ned Nwoko On A New Photo / Bbnaija Tacha Blasts Mr P And Jaruma / Am Not Happy - Tacha Reasons

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.