Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,572 members, 7,809,087 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:44 PM

Teni Shares Video Of Braless Lady Dancing To Her 'Billionaire' Song With Chest - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Teni Shares Video Of Braless Lady Dancing To Her 'Billionaire' Song With Chest (57741 Views)

Teni Shares Throwback Pix With Buba Marwa / Teni Shares Video Of Bobrisky Dancing To Her 'Billionaire' Song In Crop Top / "I'm Too Fine" - Teni Shares Cute Funny Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Teni Shares Video Of Braless Lady Dancing To Her 'Billionaire' Song With Chest by Breakingfamous: 1:58am On Oct 07, 2019
Plus-sized Nigerian singer, Teni, shared a video of a beautiful braless Nigerian slay queen dancing to her 'Billionaire' song with her boobs.

The lady engrossed in the song, showed her dance moves by dancing with her chest.

She said 'if you are not a billionaire, kill yourself'. Imagine!!!

Trust Nigerians, they started slamming her and asking her if she herself is a billionaire or if she wants to become one with her chest.

https://www.instagram.com/p/B3SFc2vF2f_/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link

Source: http://www.thefamousnaija.com/2019/10/video-braless-lady-dances-to-tenis.html?m=1

1 Share

Re: Teni Shares Video Of Braless Lady Dancing To Her 'Billionaire' Song With Chest by Breakingfamous: 1:58am On Oct 07, 2019
Watch the video HERE

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Teni Shares Video Of Braless Lady Dancing To Her 'Billionaire' Song With Chest by beresponsible(m): 2:12am On Oct 07, 2019
See the jugs. Kee yourself here my dear

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Teni Shares Video Of Braless Lady Dancing To Her 'Billionaire' Song With Chest by LadyGCrueDKilaB(f): 3:39am On Oct 07, 2019
is teni gay tho?

6 Likes

Re: Teni Shares Video Of Braless Lady Dancing To Her 'Billionaire' Song With Chest by navzla(m): 9:23am On Oct 07, 2019
Someone once said "some ladies played 9ja bet with their brains" I argued initially but seeing this, I'm beginning to a rethink

10 Likes

Re: Teni Shares Video Of Braless Lady Dancing To Her 'Billionaire' Song With Chest by visijo(m): 6:22pm On Oct 07, 2019
Forgiving a woman that had sxx with another man will ALWAYS be the hardest thing a man can ever face in a relationship.

19 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Teni Shares Video Of Braless Lady Dancing To Her 'Billionaire' Song With Chest by Yusfunoble(m): 6:22pm On Oct 07, 2019
Chai.. it is finished for these farm tools

18 Likes

Re: Teni Shares Video Of Braless Lady Dancing To Her 'Billionaire' Song With Chest by Olateef(m): 6:23pm On Oct 07, 2019
Why not let us finish watching BBC documentary before you start another session of stupidity.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Teni Shares Video Of Braless Lady Dancing To Her 'Billionaire' Song With Chest by Kaybaba5(m): 6:23pm On Oct 07, 2019
Wetin this one com mean

8 Likes

Re: Teni Shares Video Of Braless Lady Dancing To Her 'Billionaire' Song With Chest by Bambambiglo: 6:23pm On Oct 07, 2019
I always knew teni was a lesbian. Shes now coming out slowly undecided

2 Likes

Re: Teni Shares Video Of Braless Lady Dancing To Her 'Billionaire' Song With Chest by Apeshy101(m): 6:24pm On Oct 07, 2019
Yeye dey smell

How much is she worth?

Check my signature

1 Like

Re: Teni Shares Video Of Braless Lady Dancing To Her 'Billionaire' Song With Chest by LegendHero(m): 6:24pm On Oct 07, 2019
visijo:
Forgiving a woman that had sxx with another man will ALWAYS be the hardest thing a man can ever face in a relationship.

Could you be talking from experience?

11 Likes

Re: Teni Shares Video Of Braless Lady Dancing To Her 'Billionaire' Song With Chest by nairalanduseles: 6:24pm On Oct 07, 2019
Nigerians the most judgemental set of hypocrites....they condemn stuff and watch the video like 10 times.......why live your life like that......whatever rocks your boat girl ..........she is a hard worker and she has my respect

6 Likes

Re: Teni Shares Video Of Braless Lady Dancing To Her 'Billionaire' Song With Chest by friendlyadvice: 6:25pm On Oct 07, 2019
Ewwwwww why are her breasts so weird

2 Likes

Re: Teni Shares Video Of Braless Lady Dancing To Her 'Billionaire' Song With Chest by MedicH: 6:25pm On Oct 07, 2019
LadyGCrueDKilaB:
is teni gay tho?

Nope
Re: Teni Shares Video Of Braless Lady Dancing To Her 'Billionaire' Song With Chest by Amstupid(m): 6:25pm On Oct 07, 2019
D king � is tired

2 Likes

Re: Teni Shares Video Of Braless Lady Dancing To Her 'Billionaire' Song With Chest by victorazyvictor(m): 6:26pm On Oct 07, 2019
Lessy
Re: Teni Shares Video Of Braless Lady Dancing To Her 'Billionaire' Song With Chest by FuckDaMods: 6:28pm On Oct 07, 2019
The kind of topic that gives these sex spammers the guts.
I don't blame them, it's the mods and Seun that like pussy too much

6 Likes

Re: Teni Shares Video Of Braless Lady Dancing To Her 'Billionaire' Song With Chest by Houseofglam7(f): 6:29pm On Oct 07, 2019
undecided
Re: Teni Shares Video Of Braless Lady Dancing To Her 'Billionaire' Song With Chest by betterpikinn: 6:29pm On Oct 07, 2019
public toilet

THEN, ALL HER GENERATIONS MUST BE DEAD
Re: Teni Shares Video Of Braless Lady Dancing To Her 'Billionaire' Song With Chest by Nobody: 6:29pm On Oct 07, 2019
Reall
Re: Teni Shares Video Of Braless Lady Dancing To Her 'Billionaire' Song With Chest by Bambambiglo: 6:30pm On Oct 07, 2019
I need 200 likes with this comment
Re: Teni Shares Video Of Braless Lady Dancing To Her 'Billionaire' Song With Chest by kenzysmith: 6:30pm On Oct 07, 2019
He get one mad woman big breast wey i see when i was coming back from a friend place i swear down my prick stand if no be say d woman dey for wey people full if na for night for one kind lonely place if i no buy bread give d mad woman wetin i gain?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Teni Shares Video Of Braless Lady Dancing To Her 'Billionaire' Song With Chest by Toks2008(m): 6:35pm On Oct 07, 2019
FuckDaMods:
The kind of topic that gives these sex spammers the guts.
I don't blame them, it's the mods and Seun that like pussy too much

Honestly it has become so embarrassing that I'm now scared to open any thread in public.

I was in a public transport few minutes ago and I opened a thread just to see a crazy sex picture of a dck n pssy wide open and I almost fainted cos those beside me accidentally saw it and you can imagine what they will start thinking.

5 Likes

Re: Teni Shares Video Of Braless Lady Dancing To Her 'Billionaire' Song With Chest by PureGoldh(m): 6:39pm On Oct 07, 2019
Hmm....make I no talk wetin dey my mind first.

But sometimes I wonder why some ladies do go unclassified... Shebi na for followers abi dem senators bedroom contract?

Dx stuff ain't proper at all.

Meanwhile... My people.. If you need Pure Original HOney .kindly call or whatsapp me on
0 8 1 016 6 677 1

(1) (2) (Reply)

Sophia Momodu Poses In Bikini With Her Friend's (Photos) / Teni Rocks Father Christmas Costume, Begs People On The Road To Come To Her Show / Peter Okoye Invites Victor Osimhen To His House For Dinner

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.