Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,897 members, 7,802,891 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 01:56 AM

BBNaija: Mercy's Village, Owerri, Stormed Out To Celebrate Her Victory - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / BBNaija: Mercy's Village, Owerri, Stormed Out To Celebrate Her Victory (36789 Views)

BBNaija: Mercy Twerks, Omashola Slaps Her Backside - DonJazy Reacts / BBNAIJA: Mercy Exposed Her Boobs & Nipples On TV / BBNaija: Mercy With Tuoyo Turning Into Sex Symbol (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

BBNaija: Mercy's Village, Owerri, Stormed Out To Celebrate Her Victory by Praizenewsgist(f): 3:27am On Oct 07, 2019
We all know the latest Bbn housemate winner is Mercy is from Owerri IMO state. Meanwhile owerri people storm out in groups on the street to celebrates Mercy Bbn victory. Watch the clip below

https://www.instagram.com/p/B3Sw3BllHQY/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link

Gist From Praizenews ; http://www.praizenews.com/bbnaija-mercys-village-owerri-storm-out-on-to-celebrates-mercy-bbn-victory/

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija: Mercy's Village, Owerri, Stormed Out To Celebrate Her Victory by Praizenewsgist(f): 3:27am On Oct 07, 2019
Watch the Full Video ===> HERE

More

1 Like 3 Shares

Re: BBNaija: Mercy's Village, Owerri, Stormed Out To Celebrate Her Victory by LadyGCrueDKilaB(f): 3:38am On Oct 07, 2019
lazy yoots

61 Likes 2 Shares

Re: BBNaija: Mercy's Village, Owerri, Stormed Out To Celebrate Her Victory by crazyABO(m): 3:55am On Oct 07, 2019
The lady above me couldnt have said it better angry indeed lazy see as them they celebrate like say na she go prepare their bad roads or fix the power or schools in their community undecided funniest part everything she earn will be spent and used in lagos. Look at the first girl comment self "happy foe het" like seriously The vote this bbnaija had was more than the whole population of naija and yet they had to pay but voting that is free we no go see them cry people will so suffer ehn undecided una just start . Our government couldnt be more happy having gullible leaders of tomorrow that's no threat to them whatsoever just keyboard warriors. If I was the president I will start doing bblagos,bbogun,bbabuja through out the whole year angry

78 Likes 5 Shares

Re: BBNaija: Mercy's Village, Owerri, Stormed Out To Celebrate Her Victory by kestolove95(m): 4:09am On Oct 07, 2019
Lambo

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija: Mercy's Village, Owerri, Stormed Out To Celebrate Her Victory by BOOOMNAIJA: 4:58am On Oct 07, 2019
IN A COUNTRY WHERE HER PRESIDENT IS AN HALF ILLITERATE...ITS NO SURPRISE SEEING A NYMPHO CELEBRATED WITH SUCH ENERGY.

40 Likes 2 Shares

Re: BBNaija: Mercy's Village, Owerri, Stormed Out To Celebrate Her Victory by viccipedia: 6:35am On Oct 07, 2019
crazyABO:
The lady above me couldnt have said it better angry indeed lazy see as them they celebrate like say na she go prepare their bad roads or fix the power or schools in their community undecided funniest part everything she earn will be spent and used in lagos. Look at the first girl comment self "happy foe het" like seriously The vote this bbnaija had was more than the whole population of naija and yet they had to pay but voting that is free we no go see them cry people will so suffer ehn undecided una just start . Our government couldnt be more happy having gullible leaders of tomorrow that's no threat to them whatsoever just keyboard warriors. If I was the president I will start doing bblagos,bbogun,bbabuja through out the whole year angry
Are you people not tired of singing this old national anthem?

32 Likes

Re: BBNaija: Mercy's Village, Owerri, Stormed Out To Celebrate Her Victory by jesvic91(m): 7:02am On Oct 07, 2019
We don they mad for Nigeria tey tey

6 Likes

Re: BBNaija: Mercy's Village, Owerri, Stormed Out To Celebrate Her Victory by PureGoldh(m): 7:45am On Oct 07, 2019
Ala Owerri mma mma nu oh grin

IMO state is really blessed.... Her son and daughter were crowned winners of BbNaija 2018 and 2019 respectively...

Congratulations to Mercy... Miss Lamborghini smiley

Meanwhile... My people.. If you need Pure Original Unadulterated Honey..
Call or whatsapp me on 0 8 1 016 66 771

9 Likes

Re: BBNaija: Mercy's Village, Owerri, Stormed Out To Celebrate Her Victory by Generalwoodz(m): 7:45am On Oct 07, 2019
Okoroawusa would have built a statue for her grin

18 Likes

Re: BBNaija: Mercy's Village, Owerri, Stormed Out To Celebrate Her Victory by etcsines: 7:45am On Oct 07, 2019
2018 - IMO
2019 - IMO
2020 -

7 Likes

Re: BBNaija: Mercy's Village, Owerri, Stormed Out To Celebrate Her Victory by ednut1(m): 7:46am On Oct 07, 2019
We need to be recolonised

24 Likes 2 Shares

Re: BBNaija: Mercy's Village, Owerri, Stormed Out To Celebrate Her Victory by Temptee101(m): 7:46am On Oct 07, 2019
Nigeria my country

What a failed state

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija: Mercy's Village, Owerri, Stormed Out To Celebrate Her Victory by ArmaniUhuru: 7:46am On Oct 07, 2019
Nigerians love big brother a lot, because it’s the only time their vote counts.

Just as the show was ending, they disclosed the total number of votes. That’s transparency.

Congrats Lambo.

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija: Mercy's Village, Owerri, Stormed Out To Celebrate Her Victory by seunprodigy13: 7:47am On Oct 07, 2019
embarassed cry
Re: BBNaija: Mercy's Village, Owerri, Stormed Out To Celebrate Her Victory by whitebulb(m): 7:48am On Oct 07, 2019
Re: BBNaija: Mercy's Village, Owerri, Stormed Out To Celebrate Her Victory by Nobody: 7:48am On Oct 07, 2019
etcsines:
2018 - IMO
2019 - IMO
2020 -

It was a game

Don't come with your vile mentality and start politicizing and tribalizing everything...this is not APC vs PDP

Some big daddies grin grin and well wishers from all tribes voted for her

Women from all walks of life and all tribes voted for her...had nothing to do with tribe

Congrats once again to Lambo

angry

37 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija: Mercy's Village, Owerri, Stormed Out To Celebrate Her Victory by OakConsultNG: 7:48am On Oct 07, 2019
Interesting..

Register your business, companies and churches at affordable rates. Check our profile for details.
Re: BBNaija: Mercy's Village, Owerri, Stormed Out To Celebrate Her Victory by 24kmagic: 7:48am On Oct 07, 2019
Watch how the anti-BBNaija crew will storm this thread.

All ye I too know (ITKs) looking for every avenue to spew gibberish about bbn, can you just shut the fuvk up?

I don't watch the show, the little things I know about the show are things I read online, but I'm not for or against it. It's someone's business. Package your business, put it on TV, find sponsors and see if you'll not make more than Big brother.

Some people are comparing this with Nigerian votes. Like, WTF? Has your votes ever count?
If you think queuing up to cast a vote in a Nigerian election counts then you must be an idiot. It doesn't count, it has never count.

Mention one thing run by the government of this country that has ever been free, fair and successful?
Even if the whole youths decided to vote against Buhari in the last election, it was glaring he won't relinquish power. Buhari wasn't going to let anybody in.

Anytime you so called intellectuals are talking about happenings in a country, consider the country you are talking about first.

Why can't INEC introduce electronic voting? Why must it be paper and pen? Is it not because they want to manipulate?
You try to protest they shoot you dead.

Discredit bbn all you like but never try to compare it with situation of things in this country because I can promise you Nigeria is beyond redemption. Not even in a billion years time will Nigeria work.

When did BBN start? I think four years ago.
Before the coming of BBN, how was things in 9ja?

Is BBN the cause of the backwardness in Nigeria?

You anti-BBNaija should just fvck off abeg

7 Likes

Re: BBNaija: Mercy's Village, Owerri, Stormed Out To Celebrate Her Victory by Shankow76: 7:48am On Oct 07, 2019
Daughter of the soil! Taah....

1 Like 1 Share

Re: BBNaija: Mercy's Village, Owerri, Stormed Out To Celebrate Her Victory by valarmorghulis: 7:49am On Oct 07, 2019
Nonsense, same people will never come out to vote out bad leaders. sad

4 Likes

Re: BBNaija: Mercy's Village, Owerri, Stormed Out To Celebrate Her Victory by iCauseTrouble: 7:49am On Oct 07, 2019
tongue
Re: BBNaija: Mercy's Village, Owerri, Stormed Out To Celebrate Her Victory by Cathyblinks: 7:49am On Oct 07, 2019
Abeg leave them o.. Celebrate with those who are celebrating .....

Lambooooooo baby! Ride on gurl.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija: Mercy's Village, Owerri, Stormed Out To Celebrate Her Victory by NORSYK(m): 7:49am On Oct 07, 2019
etcsines:
2018 - IMO
2019 - IMO
2020 -

Imo will still win it

1 Like

Re: BBNaija: Mercy's Village, Owerri, Stormed Out To Celebrate Her Victory by Drenix(m): 7:50am On Oct 07, 2019
Na wetin my state of Origin Sabi

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija: Mercy's Village, Owerri, Stormed Out To Celebrate Her Victory by Wuzyurdaddy(m): 7:50am On Oct 07, 2019
viccipedia:
Are you people not tired of singing this old national anthem?

Get the f * ck out of here

9 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Amarachi Uyanne Wins Nigeria’s Got Talent [video] / Meet The BBNaija 2022 Female Housemates (Level Up) / Pageant President, King Fajag, Carpets BBNaija Over Beauty's Disqualification

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.