Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,799 members, 7,802,562 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 04:23 PM

What The FG Knows About IPOB And Biafra - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / What The FG Knows About IPOB And Biafra (4900 Views)

What Did I Just Read About Ipob Military Strength!!! / IPOB Asylum: What UK Said About IPOB, MASSOB, ESN, Oyigbo, Nnamdi Kanu / Nnamdi Kanu: Adeyanju Deji Regrets All He Said About IPOB Leader - FFK (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

What The FG Knows About IPOB And Biafra by selemempe: 8:12am On Oct 07, 2019
Most of you here don't know what is going on in Cameroon, but the FG knows. Cameroon is in a sort of conventional civil war now in the south. And it is the same irrationality of Hausa/fulanis that is costing Cameroon. These guys willingly joined Cameroon in 1961 only for unnecessary aggression to start from the central government. Now victory is inevitable for the south Cameroon, it's only a matter of time and what sort of victory.

Now to Biafra; the FG has made it clear that IPOB is more dangerous than fulani herdsmen. The reason is simply because they know that the activities of the herdsmen (as bad as they are) will not lead to the break up of Nigeria. However, they also know the dynamics of 1967 has changed.

USSR has collapsed and it means more possible allies for Biafra like Ukraine.

The 21st century Igbos are richer by far than 1967 Igbos and can fund a war longer.

The activities in south Cameroon and it's proximity to the proposed Biafra is a major game changer.

The current general insecurity in the country means a spreading thin of security apparatus

The failure of Nigeria to develop has made many southern and middle Beltan people tired of the Union in a way they were not in 1967.

The aggression of the north Vis a vis Abiola, Dele giwa, saro wiwa, etc means less sympathy for the north from these former allies.

These and many more technical, tactical and moral reasons means Nigeria would most certainly never emerge United from a second civil war, hence the paranoia. They have a small deck of cards to play. The most important cards are the excessive show of force as deterrent and the subtle use of division within the proposed Biafra

The first one which is excessive show of force is self explanatory and can only be countered with a more brutal showing like boko haram does.

It is however the second strategy that I want to talk about. Using divisions to destabilise the proposed Biafra. This works because it is easy to work. It was the main thing that gave FG victory in the first war. The FG controlled the Niger Delta early in the war due to lack of willingness by the Niger Deltans to commit to Biafra. With the Niger Delta in the bag, FG boxed Biafra in, and then a stalemate ensued. FG couldn't advance easily into igboland. They kept taking heavy losses, they had to institute a blockade.

Now if IPOB wants to avoid the mistake of the first Biafra then he must not include Niger Delta in it. Rather support their Niger Delta Republic and even fund it. That gives them a sense of belonging and allow them to commit to the struggle. If IPOB doesn't do this, then they have given the FG the same leeway that ojukwu gave them in 1967 and the results will be the same.

If you are worried about access to sea, a friendly Niger Delta Republic solves that completely. IPOB should know that it would be easier for south south to reach a consensus to form Niger Delta Republic than for them to reach a consensus to join Biafra.

Common sense is the biggest weapon in a war. But greed beclouds it often.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: What The FG Knows About IPOB And Biafra by Rekhina(f): 8:30am On Oct 07, 2019
Wisdom 101

I can't wait for our nigerdelta seaport to commence ,
I can't wait for our oil to be cut off from thieves beyond ,
I can't wait for it to be used to develop nigerdelta before oil bcoms useless !

Nigerdelta is with igbos at all time

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What The FG Knows About IPOB And Biafra by selemempe: 8:38am On Oct 07, 2019
Rekhina:
Wisdom 101

I can't wait for it to be used to develop myself before oil bcoms useless !

yes...I support Niger Delta Republic because I have been to some small African countries like Rwanda Ghana and ivory coast and I know that Nigeria (except Abuja) is a big for nothing country.

There is no point repeating the mistakes of Nigeria in any new country

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: What The FG Knows About IPOB And Biafra by Rekhina(f): 8:45am On Oct 07, 2019
selemempe:
yes...I support Niger Delta Republic because I have been to some small African countries like Rwanda Ghana and ivory coast and I know that Nigeria (except Abuja) is a big for nothing country.

There is no point repeating the mistakes of Nigeria in any new country
No cause for alarm ,come to our creeks and shed tears

We need it more Dan u do ,nigerdelta republic is acceptable but Agbor ,issele ,ugbo ,anioma is for biafra ,the lesson is understood now ,
We can't stay in a country with itshekiri and co who has sold dia land to fulani for just a pot of yam & beef porridge

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: What The FG Knows About IPOB And Biafra by selemempe: 8:50am On Oct 07, 2019
Rekhina:
No cause for alarm ,come to our creeks and shed tears

We need it more Dan u do ,nigerdelta republic is acceptable but Agbor ,issele ,ugbo ,anioma is for biafra ,the lesson is understood now ,
We can't stay in a country with itshekiri and co who has sold dia land to fulani for just a pot of yam & beef porridge
of course the biggest losers in one Nigeria is the oil producing Niger Delta.
Gabon is light years ahead of Nigeria. Gabon is Europe in Africa and it was built with oil.

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What The FG Knows About IPOB And Biafra by Nobody: 8:56am On Oct 07, 2019
Rekhina:
Wisdom 101

I can't wait for it to be used to develop nigerdelta before oil bcoms useless !

Are you sane at all? Igbos are lawless but you SS folks should be careful how you align with them. Disregard for the law, such as you show here, will never get you far in the eyes of the international community. You can say others 'steal your oil' only when Nigeria is no longer existing and there is no constitution in place that stipulates everything of worth inside the border of Nigeria belongs to all Nigerians.

Nigeria even give you oil producing States 13% derivative your drunkard leaders squander yet it is North and SW alone you apologists wish to face for your lack of development. Nigeria is brewing and I can 100% assure that it is you SS folks, and the SE you have chosen to support blindly, who will be on the losing end. You harp on about ND oil developing the region. What did your own leaders, fathers, Uncles et al do when they controlled the NDDC (Niger Delta Development Commission) aside loot the money meant for your development? Yet you would rather call the North and SW 'thieves' of your oil without realising charity begins at home and without accepting the problem is with you and your folks and not Yorubas or Hausa/Fulani.

What more concessions do your leaders need to secure development for the SS? 13% derivation not fair? NDDC and large budgets for development of the SS that never gains the desired result, because it is always looted by your own people like Deizani and Orubebe, is the fault of Yorubas and Hausa/Fulani ba?

We all know Igbos never look at what they do wrong when they shout all others are to blame for their woes. Is it not how Kanu contemptuously broke all his bail condition only for Igbos to shout 'tyranny' when Python came twerking? Commit a crime and the police should offer you flowers rather than arrest you ba? Only in the delusional mind of an Igbo man. You SS need to be very careful to not be led into a blind alley by the madness of Igbos.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: What The FG Knows About IPOB And Biafra by Rekhina(f): 9:09am On Oct 07, 2019
candidtalk:

Are you sane at all? Igbos are lawless but you SS folks should be careful how you align with them. Disregard for the law, such as you show here, will never get you far in the eyes of the international community. You can say others 'steal your oil' only when Nigeria is no longer existing and there is no constitution in place that stipulates everything of worth inside the border of Nigeria belongs to all Nigerians.

Nigeria even give you oil producing States 13% derivative your drunkard leaders squander yet it is North and SW alone you apologists wish to face. Nigeria is brewing and I can 100% assure that it is you SS folks, and the SE you have chosen to support blindly, who will be on the losing end.

We all know Igbos never look at what they do wrong when they shout all others are to blame for their woes. Is it not how Kanu contemptuously broke all his bail condition only for Igbos to shout 'tyranny' when Python came twerking? Commit a crime and the police should offer you flowers rather thn arrest you ba? Only in the delusional man of an Igbo man. You SS need to be very careful to not be led into a blind alley by the madness of Igbos.
Are you yoruba ?

So we should allow fulani squander trillions from my region than support ipob who see liberation from sataniacs ,what did u take me for a dumbfool from minority Kogi selling Koko or what ?

I don suffer grin cheesy shocked Leticia u don suffer
shocked
,See I have my b.sc in abraka and masters in Uniport ,now in Dubai fighting for crumbs when my region has zillions being transferred up north ,
Carry ur stupid advise to those foolish idiots raging with illiteracy in brass or abonima ,Is a WRONG NUMBER .. Oghene an'

It shall never be well with u

23 Likes 4 Shares

Re: What The FG Knows About IPOB And Biafra by PFRB: 9:14am On Oct 07, 2019
The only important lesson here is that IPOB should begin preparations for arms struggle via guerrilla ware far if they want to be respected.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: What The FG Knows About IPOB And Biafra by selemempe: 9:17am On Oct 07, 2019
candidtalk:

Nigeria even give you oil producing States 13% derivative your drunkard leaders squander yet it is North and SW alone you apologists wish to face for your lack of development. Nigeria is brewing and I can 100% assure that it is you SS folks, and the SE you have chosen to support blindly, who will be on the losing end. You harp on about ND oil developing the region. What did your own leaders, fathers, Uncles et al do when they controlled the NDDC (Niger Delta Development Commission) aside loot the money meant for your development? Yet you would rather call the North and SW 'thieves' of your oil without realising charity begins at home and without accepting the problem is with you and your folks and not Yorubas or Hausa/Fulani.

What more concessions do your leaders need to secure development for the SS? 13% derivation not fair? NDDC and large budgets for development of the SS that never gains the desired result, because it is always looted by your own people like Deizani and Orubebe, is the fault of Yorubas and Hausa/Fulani ba?

We all know Igbos never look at what they do wrong when they shout all others are to blame for their woes. Is it not how Kanu contemptuously broke all his bail condition only for Igbos to shout 'tyranny' when Python came twerking? Commit a crime and the police should offer you flowers rather than arrest you ba? Only in the delusional mind of an Igbo man. You SS need to be very careful to not be led into a blind alley by the madness of Igbos.
Look at one of them here. Once you mention the south east and south south breaking out of Nigeria, you see them crash into the thread in their large numbers.
They become emergency economists, diplomats and historians. They tell you how Biafra will fail and how all Igbos will be killed and how and how and how....lol cheesy

All oil billionaires in Nigeria
Mike adenuga, indimi, Alakija, Otedola, Danjuma...none of them is from Niger Delta...can you now understand why whenever Biafra is mentioned, they become fierce analysts? Who shïts where he eats? The so-called progressive yorubas were not afraid to commit genocide in 1967 because of oil, they will not be afraid to commit genocide in 2019 too because of the same oil.

Someone once said yorubas are not our problem. How? Was it an abokì who killed 3 million Igbos or was it a Moslem? Both Gowon and Awolowo were Christians and none was fulani or Hausa.

I say it again and again...our first issue is with yorubas B4 hausas

24 Likes 4 Shares

Re: What The FG Knows About IPOB And Biafra by selemempe: 9:22am On Oct 07, 2019
Rekhina:
Are you yoruba ?

So we should allow fulani squander trillions from my region than support ipob who see liberation from sataniacs ,what did u take me for a dumbfool from minority Kogi selling Koko or what ?

shocked
,See I have my b.sc in abraka and masters in Uniport ,now in Dubai fighting for crumbs when my region has zillions being transferred up north ,
Carry ur stupid advise to those foolish idiots raging with illiteracy in brass or abonima ,Is a WRONG NUMBER .. Oghene an'

the yorubas are not so smart...they somehow believe that after voting against GEJ and ridiculing the entire Niger Delta because of their hate for GEJ, somehow the Niger Delta will love them more than Igbos who have always supported the Niger Delta.

So much for the most educated tribe in Africa

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: What The FG Knows About IPOB And Biafra by Nobody: 9:23am On Oct 07, 2019
Rekhina:
Are you yoruba ?

shocked

It is already very well with me and you can rant bitterly all you want. We return to the facts which are that your leaders gain enough advantages, through 13% derivation and proactive assistance such as NDDC, to make the ND a thriving area if they even do the bare minimum. They don't and you work yourself into a frenzy denying that while buying the age-old lie Hausa/Fulani and yorubas are stealing your wealth and completely responsible for your woes. How many ordinary Hausa/Fulani or Yorubas are better off than you? Does this not show all intelligent people that ordinary folks in Nigeria are the same and that it is our leaders, all in collusion to loot our commonwealth, we must face?

Why is it then you SE and SS folks who have a predilection to ignore your local thieves, looting your wealth and giving you nothing in return, while you carry sticks and machete to go and attack others in neighbouring Villages? Charity begins at home. The starter of this thread is a conman like Kanu. Folks like them wind you up so you see others as your enemies while ignoring the rot and misrule your own leaders have mired you in despite being given a lot to transform your lives.

What did Awolowo have, if not genuine love for his people and dedication to them, when he was selflessly providing free education in the SW, delivering the first TV Station in Africa, Cocoa house and many such benevolent contributions to the development of the Yorubas while other leaders in the same era were failing their people?

It is all about leadership dear lady. If you don't have it then face that fact and do something about it rather than think external forces and 'wicked' Hausa/Fulani and Yorubas are the cause of your problem.

6 Likes

Re: What The FG Knows About IPOB And Biafra by Lerio(m): 9:33am On Oct 07, 2019
candidtalk:

You be idiot but you need someone to explain the gravity of your foolishness. ND should be happy with 13% derivation. Ogun kill you there!!!!

Yourubas and some minorities in SS are the problem of this nation.
Northerners has no say to decide if this nation will stand. Once NK is able to align with people that matters in SS and NC, we are good to go cos its clear SW loves to lick ass and suck balls. So they shall continue.

18 Likes

Re: What The FG Knows About IPOB And Biafra by Nobody: 9:34am On Oct 07, 2019
selemempe:

Look at one of them here. Once you mention the south east and south south breaking out of Nigeria, you see them crash into the thread in their large numbers.
They become emergency economists, diplomats and historians. They tell you how Biafra will fail and how all Igbos will be killed and how and how and how....lol cheesy

Mike adenuga, indimi, Alakija, Otedola, Danjuma...none of them is from Niger Delta...can you now understand why whenever Biafra is mentioned, they become fierce analysts? Who shïts where he eats? The so-called progressive yorubas were not afraid to commit genocide in 1967 because of oil, they will not be afraid to commit genocide in 2019 too because of the same oil.

Someone once said yorubas are not our problem. How? Was it an abokì who killed 3 million Igbos or was it a Moslem? Both Gowon and Awolowo were Christians and none was fulani or Hausa.

This is why I never take your kind seriously. If the bolded is correct, what on Earth are you doing around Yoruba people then? Why walk with your own two feet into the enclave of the 'enemy'?

This is why Yorubas will always be above Igbos. If we genuinely feel others are our enemy and mean us harm, we stay away. Simple. I would not be going to take tea in the house of a racist woman and white supremacist merely because because I want to use the free data on her PC. That is the sort of unprincipled shite Igbos do with their 'money above principle/everything' mentality.

Yorubas are your problem ba? then stay away from them and where they live. How difficult is that simple concept? Yet you are all over their land making money and raising families there while always shouting to the world they mean you harm.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What The FG Knows About IPOB And Biafra by Nobody: 9:39am On Oct 07, 2019
Lerio:

You be idiot but you need someone to explain the gravity of your foolishness. ND should be happy with 13% derivation. Ogun kill you there!!!!

Yourubas and some minorities in SS are the problem of this nation.
Northerners has no say to decide if this nation will stand. Once NK is able to align with people that matters in SS and NC, we are good to go cos its clear SW loves to lick ass and suck balls. So they shall continue.

You are a cretin. If Lagos found oil or even Uranium, the 13% derivative would also apply. It is the constitutional provision that tries to be fair to the land providing the resources while still catering for the wellbeing of all Nigeria as a whole while we remain a nation. NDDC has a different budget also. Idiots like you will never talk about the massive fraud exposed in its operation that was perpetrated by your fathers, Uncles et al and not a Hausa/Fulani or Yoruba man.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What The FG Knows About IPOB And Biafra by Lerio(m): 9:52am On Oct 07, 2019
candidtalk:

It is already very well with me and you can rant bitterly all you want. We return to the facts which are that your leaders gain enough advantages, through 13% derivation and proactive assistance such as NDDC, to make the ND a thriving area if they even do the bare minimum. They don't and you work yourself into a frenzy denying that while buying the age-old lie Hausa/Fulani and yorubas are stealing your wealth and completely responsible for your woes. How many ordinary Hausa/Fulani or Yorubas are better off than you? Does this not show all intelligent people that ordinary folks in Nigeria are the same and that it is our leaders, all in collusion to loot our commonwealth, we must face?

Why is it then you SE and SS folks who have a predilection to ignore your local thieves, looting your wealth and giving you nothing in return, while you carry sticks and machete to go and attack others in neighbouring Villages? Charity begins at home. The starter of this thread is a conman like Kanu. Folks like them wind you up so you see others as your enemies while ignoring the rot and misrule your own leaders have mired you in despite being given a lot to transform your lives.

What did Awolowo have, if not genuine love for his people and dedication to them, when he was selflessly providing free education in the SW, delivering the first TV Station in Africa, Cocoa house and many such benevolent contributions to the development of the Yorubas while other leaders in the same era were failing their people?

It is all about leadership dear lady. If you don't have it then face that fact and do something about it rather than think external forces and 'wicked' Hausa/Fulani and Yorubas are the cause of your problem.
Stop sprewing trash nigga... Lemme take you back to history if you have forgotten soo easily.

After the war, igbos including ibibios, ijaw, ikwerre and the rest were all given mere 20pounds compersation no matter how much or what they owned with most of their properties torn down. Ever since then the northerners who held unto the corridors of power have been trying to pull down any "igbo" man progressing or whoever wants to speak out or do the needful. No wonder they dont want to touch the 1999 constitution written by one of their own.
Dont get me wrong leaders are part of the issue but the institution they are under is solely the problem and wunt give you the opportunity to elect good politicians. Work on the process and watch how it will turn out. Restructure this country and watch how the competitiveness of states will be for the progress of their economy.

Nigga stop sprewing trash if you are to bring in sentiments into the discussion.
Check my dp to understand how your hatred makes igbos feel.

6 Likes

Re: What The FG Knows About IPOB And Biafra by Lerio(m): 9:55am On Oct 07, 2019
candidtalk:

You are a cretin. If Lagos found oil or even Uranium, the 13% derivative would also apply. It is the constitutional provision that tries to be fair to the land providing the resources while still catering for the wellbeing of all Nigeria as a whole while we remain a nation. NDDC has a different budget also. Idiots like you will never talk about the massive fraud exposed in its operation that was perpetrated by your fathers, Uncles et al and not a Hausa/Fulani or Yoruba man.
Thunder fire you for that constitutional provision you just mentioned. Who wrote the constitution?

If Lagos/any SW has half the quantity of oil in ND, they might even take 2.5% derivation and continue to lick fulani balls because its in their nature. Ask me what.

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: What The FG Knows About IPOB And Biafra by helinues: 9:57am On Oct 07, 2019
Cameroon is in the process of healing their nation by freeing some of the Ambazonian fighters..

Stay current before making a post

1 Like

Re: What The FG Knows About IPOB And Biafra by selemempe: 9:58am On Oct 07, 2019
candidtalk:

This is why I never take your kind seriously. If the bolded is correct, what on Earth are you doing around Yoruba people then? Why walk with your own two feet into the enclave of the 'enemy'?

This is why Yorubas will always be above Igbos. If we genuinely feel others are our enemy and mean us harm, we stay away. Simple. I would not be going to take tea in the house of a racist woman and white supremacist merely because because I want to use the free data on her PC. That is the sort of unprincipled shite Igbos do with their 'money above principle/everything' mentality.

Yorubas are your problem ba? then stay away from them and where they live. How difficult is that simple concept? Yet you are all over their land making money and raising families there while always shouting to the world they mean you harm.

don't be coy. I am not in Yorubaland and neither is any of my relatives.
You must not be living in this world cos your argument is baselessly stupid. You are in a thread were Igbos are discussing how to stay away from this same country with you, threatening us with failure and consequences if we try it...and in another mouth you are telling us to stay away from your country.

Are you from gjgzdhjygdxxxc? Cos that's how you sound

14 Likes

Re: What The FG Knows About IPOB And Biafra by Biafrannuke: 10:37am On Oct 07, 2019
selemempe:
Most of you here don't know what is going on in Cameroon, but the FG knows. Cameroon is in a sort of conventional civil war now in the south. And it is the same irrationality of Hausa/fulanis that is costing Cameroon. These guys willingly joined Cameroon in 1961 only for unnecessary aggression to start from the central government. Now victory is inevitable for the south Cameroon, it's only a matter of time and what sort of victory.

Now to Biafra; the FG has made it clear that IPOB is more dangerous than fulani herdsmen. The reason is simply because they know that the activities of the herdsmen (as bad as they are) will not lead to the break up of Nigeria. However, they also know the dynamics of 1967 has changed.

USSR has collapsed and it means more possible allies for Biafra like Ukraine.

The 21st century Igbos are richer by far than 1967 Igbos and can fund a war longer.

The activities in south Cameroon and it's proximity to the proposed Biafra is a major game changer.

The current general insecurity in the country means a spreading thin of security apparatus

The failure of Nigeria to develop has made many southern and middle Beltan people tired of the Union in a way they were not in 1967.

The aggression of the north Vis a vis Abiola, Dele giwa, saro wiwa, etc means less sympathy for the north from these former allies.

These and many more technical, tactical and moral reasons means Nigeria would most certainly never emerge United from a second civil war, hence the paranoia. They have a small deck of cards to play. The most important cards are the excessive show of force as deterrent and the subtle use of division within the proposed Biafra

The first one which is excessive show of force is self explanatory and can only be countered with a more brutal showing like boko haram does.

It is however the second strategy that I want to talk about. Using divisions to destabilise the proposed Biafra. This works because it is easy to work. It was the main thing that gave FG victory in the first war. The FG controlled the Niger Delta early in the war due to lack of willingness by the Niger Deltans to commit to Biafra. With the Niger Delta in the bag, FG boxed Biafra in, and then a stalemate ensued. FG couldn't advance easily into igboland. They kept taking heavy losses, they had to institute a blockade.

Now if IPOB wants to avoid the mistake of the first Biafra then he must not include Niger Delta in it. Rather support their Niger Delta Republic and even fund it. That gives them a sense of belonging and allow them to commit to the struggle. If IPOB doesn't do this, then they have given the FG the same leeway that ojukwu gave them in 1967 and the results will be the same.

If you are worried about access to sea, a friendly Niger Delta Republic solves that completely. IPOB should know that it would be easier for south south to reach a consensus to form Niger Delta Republic than for them to reach a consensus to join Biafra.

Common sense is the biggest weapon in a war. But greed beclouds it often.
you seem passionate about Biafra but not strategic. I suggest you halt the act of expressing your confusion over what will constitute Biafra at this stage because that could harm the movement.
Re: What The FG Knows About IPOB And Biafra by Nobody: 11:04am On Oct 07, 2019
selemempe:

Thank God say southeast and south south eyes don the open...

They north is not the problem of SS/SE, Yorubas are the problem..
..and that's the truth without being diplomatic...and they actually know what they're doing..
I realized this during my stay in core west...then igbos were still Loving them down east same with south...but democracy internet social media has enlighten people to understand the nigerian situation.

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What The FG Knows About IPOB And Biafra by Nobody: 11:04am On Oct 07, 2019
candidtalk:
[s]

We all know Igbos never look at what they do wrong when they shout all others are to blame for their woes. Is it not how Kanu contemptuously broke all his bail condition only for Igbos to shout 'tyranny' when Python came twerking? Commit a crime and the police should offer you flowers rather than arrest you ba? Only in the delusional mind of an Igbo man. You SS need to be very careful to not be led into a blind alley by the madness of Igbos.[/s]

Afonja, SE and SS are one...get that into your head and leave us alone!

3 Likes

Re: What The FG Knows About IPOB And Biafra by selemempe: 11:06am On Oct 07, 2019
Biafrannuke:
you seem passionate about Biafra but not strategic. I suggest you halt the act of expressing your confusion over what will constitute Biafra at this stage because that could harm the movement.
oh I am more than strategic. That's a major thing that kanu lacks. He is very charismatic and charming just like ojukwu but we know where ojukwu ended.

Nnamdi Azikiwe on the other hand is both charismatic and strategic. That is the type of person who would get Biafra . I am not charismatic but I'm far more strategic than kanu

1 Like

Re: What The FG Knows About IPOB And Biafra by selemempe: 11:11am On Oct 07, 2019
helinues:
Cameroon is in the process of healing their nation by freeing some of the Ambazonian fighters..

Stay current before making a post
I'm sure you heard were I wrote that victory is almost certain for south Cameroon. What would be left to see is if it will be total victory of independence or partial victory of federal union with Cameroon...

An unnecessary mistake from Cameroon will cost them a willing and loyal south Cameroon

4 Likes

Re: What The FG Knows About IPOB And Biafra by Nobody: 11:17am On Oct 07, 2019
PFRB:
The only important lesson here is that IPOB should begin preparations for arms struggle via guerrilla ware far if they want to be respected.
I believe Ipob has that as an option.. will definitly come up ..at the right time..but not anywhere near East n south .
When pharaoh refuse to let Israelites go...he got punished..but no where near Goshen .

1 Like

Re: What The FG Knows About IPOB And Biafra by Biafrannuke: 11:22am On Oct 07, 2019
selemempe:
oh I am more than strategic. That's a major thing that kanu lacks. He is very charismatic and charming just like ojukwu but we know where ojukwu ended.

Nnamdi Azikiwe on the other hand is both charismatic and strategic. That is the type of person who would get Biafra . I am not charismatic but I'm far more strategic than kanu
OK. I actually thought you were pro Biafra. pls don't bother replying me.

2 Likes

Re: What The FG Knows About IPOB And Biafra by selemempe: 11:24am On Oct 07, 2019
Biafrannuke:
OK. I actually thought you were pro Biafra. pls don't bother replying me.
more pro Biafran than you. I'm even pro nnamdi kanu

What am not is pro emotional

3 Likes

Re: What The FG Knows About IPOB And Biafra by Biafrannuke: 11:29am On Oct 07, 2019
selemempe:
more pro Biafran than you. I'm even pro nnamdi kanu

What am not is pro emotional
you are strategic but you are pro KANU who is not strategic. you're now betraying your fake identity.

1 Like

Re: What The FG Knows About IPOB And Biafra by Rekhina(f): 11:34am On Oct 07, 2019
selemempe:
the yorubas are not so smart...they somehow believe that after voting against GEJ and ridiculing the entire Niger Delta because of their hate for GEJ, somehow the Niger Delta will love them more than Igbos who have always supported the Niger Delta.

So much for the most educated tribe in Africa
It amazes me nigerdelta goes against Yorubas and stand with igbos on Facebook and Twitter ,but come to nairaland u will see a Buffon claiming urhobo with so much hate for igbos

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: What The FG Knows About IPOB And Biafra by ConqueredWest: 11:36am On Oct 07, 2019
PFRB:

You are right about preparations for arms struggle but wrong on the strategy to be deployed.

Guerrilla Warfare strategy is not suitable in the case of Biafra.

There is a winning warfare strategy that must be deployed before an all out war can be launched to achieve independence.

2 Likes

Re: What The FG Knows About IPOB And Biafra by Westbestside: 11:39am On Oct 07, 2019
candidtalk:

You want to kill him abi. He can't stay away. Thousands of them are waiting for the next bus to Yoruba land.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: What The FG Knows About IPOB And Biafra by Rekhina(f): 11:39am On Oct 07, 2019
candidtalk:

hello don't be delusional ,
U are just been mischievous u this yorubaman
The OP wants igbos not to involve nigerdelta in biafra ,and u are still attacking him

7 Likes

Re: What The FG Knows About IPOB And Biafra by Westbestside: 11:41am On Oct 07, 2019
Lerio:

Thunder fire you for that constitutional provision you just mentioned. Who wrote the constitution?

If Lagos/any SW has half the quantity of oil in ND, they might even take 2.5% derivation and continue to lick fulani balls because its in their nature. Ask me what.
So says the Fulani slave. Hope obichina and your Fulani master Atiku are still cumming.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Kano Is Colder Than London. / Plateau Government, Police Denies Sealing Off State Assembly / Kaduna And Kano Votes Compared To Whole South East. Photos.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 133
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.