Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,914 members, 7,802,974 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 06:07 AM

Cynthia Obi-Uchendu: Mercy is a Deserving Winner, I loved her from Day 1 - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Cynthia Obi-Uchendu: Mercy is a Deserving Winner, I loved her from Day 1 (35934 Views)

There Is Nothing Wrong In Having An Open Marriage – Cynthia Obi-uchendu / Perri Shakes-Drayton And Cynthia Obi-Uchendu, Ebuka's Wife In Matching Outfits / Ebuka Obi-Uchendu & His Wife, Cynthia Obianodo At Banky W, Adesua White Wedding (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Cynthia Obi-Uchendu: Mercy is a Deserving Winner, I loved her from Day 1 by Nobody: 2:35pm On Oct 07, 2019
Vixlot:
She is average, I don't know what Ebuka saw in her wife

She is beautiful but too dey misyarn sometimes. She shouldn't even be commenting on issues like this at all. Btw, Her father owns Young Shall Grow Motors.

4 Likes

Re: Cynthia Obi-Uchendu: Mercy is a Deserving Winner, I loved her from Day 1 by Wiifesnatcher(m): 2:38pm On Oct 07, 2019
[s]
Elvis1331:
and tacha is yoruba.

Onye ngbu
[/s]

you clowns said the same thing with headies award, now let's imagine Yoruba had won consecutive times we wouldn't have hear words from you clowns marginalisation

now Igbo believe votes should made someone deserved a position but when it comes to the national election they will turned it to monarchical title

I root for Mercy over Seyi anyway, average Yoruba are not tribalist unlike the upper iweaka people

5 Likes

Re: Cynthia Obi-Uchendu: Mercy is a Deserving Winner, I loved her from Day 1 by sleekyonyx(f): 2:39pm On Oct 07, 2019
Vixlot:
And what was he supposed to see? Mr. Seer of Nairaland

2 Likes

Re: Cynthia Obi-Uchendu: Mercy is a Deserving Winner, I loved her from Day 1 by Sofistcatdmoron: 2:41pm On Oct 07, 2019
WorWorBoy:
Because she's igbo

Fear igbo people, them and 419 is like 5&6.
grin thats the only thing you can think of?
im not surprised

6 Likes

Re: Cynthia Obi-Uchendu: Mercy is a Deserving Winner, I loved her from Day 1 by WorWorBoy: 2:43pm On Oct 07, 2019
Sofistcatdmoron:

grin thats the only thing you can think of?
im not surprised
Well get in Line.

2 Likes

Re: Cynthia Obi-Uchendu: Mercy is a Deserving Winner, I loved her from Day 1 by Nobody: 2:43pm On Oct 07, 2019
GODPUNISHALABI:
her papa na billionaire
Wow! She must be a good wife material!! cool
Re: Cynthia Obi-Uchendu: Mercy is a Deserving Winner, I loved her from Day 1 by WorWorBoy: 2:48pm On Oct 07, 2019
Ewedegubbler:

As long as the competition is fair, everyone knows that you lot can never beat the Igbos in any field of endeavor, unless skull mining and babalawoism
If you have problems with Yorubas go settle your problem with them.
That's none of my business.

5 Likes

Re: Cynthia Obi-Uchendu: Mercy is a Deserving Winner, I loved her from Day 1 by Elvis1331: 2:51pm On Oct 07, 2019
WorWorBoy:
Y'all cheat her because she ain't igbo, a clear example of what you guys are going to do to Niger deltas when you have your Biafra.
shut up
Re: Cynthia Obi-Uchendu: Mercy is a Deserving Winner, I loved her from Day 1 by VillageElder(m): 2:54pm On Oct 07, 2019
Mumu na only igbos vote for mercy? Na tribalism go kill you
WorWorBoy:
Because she's igbo

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cynthia Obi-Uchendu: Mercy is a Deserving Winner, I loved her from Day 1 by WorWorBoy: 2:55pm On Oct 07, 2019
Elvis1331:
shut up
Did I lie? undecided you igbos are not so different from the Hausa's you don't like, and the Yorubas you despise so much.
Re: Cynthia Obi-Uchendu: Mercy is a Deserving Winner, I loved her from Day 1 by Skmoda360(m): 3:07pm On Oct 07, 2019
Ewedegubbler:

As long as the competition is fair, everyone knows that you lot can never beat the Igbos in any field of endeavor, unless skull mining and babalawoism
clean your mouth idiotæ.

2 Likes

Re: Cynthia Obi-Uchendu: Mercy is a Deserving Winner, I loved her from Day 1 by dfrost: 3:12pm On Oct 07, 2019
Vixlot:

The wife papa money. wink

1 Like

Re: Cynthia Obi-Uchendu: Mercy is a Deserving Winner, I loved her from Day 1 by Prymestrr(m): 3:17pm On Oct 07, 2019
WorWorBoy:
Because she's igbo

Change from this path of tribalism or you won't live to regret it.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Cynthia Obi-Uchendu: Mercy is a Deserving Winner, I loved her from Day 1 by Boyooosa(m): 3:45pm On Oct 07, 2019
Im suspecting her to be from the southern part of the country, she looks it.
Re: Cynthia Obi-Uchendu: Mercy is a Deserving Winner, I loved her from Day 1 by Omoboricash(m): 3:49pm On Oct 07, 2019
Ewedegubbler:

Also u can beat Ibo in cultism, fraudster and drugs. Chai hope have not shake some peole's table. Let me come and go........
�����������������������������������

1 Like

Re: Cynthia Obi-Uchendu: Mercy is a Deserving Winner, I loved her from Day 1 by Correcto: 3:57pm On Oct 07, 2019
Forget all this useless thoughts in your mind. Just congratulate the winner and move on.
viccipedia:
When Mercy came on stage, and Ebuka gave her that deep hug, I knew she had won. Ebuka also liked Mercy and disliked Tacha.

The mystery of whether or not she would have won with Tacha in the house will forever hunt bb lovers.
Re: Cynthia Obi-Uchendu: Mercy is a Deserving Winner, I loved her from Day 1 by RTSC: 3:57pm On Oct 07, 2019
WorWorBoy:
Because she's igbo

You will never benefit from an Igbo.
If there is ever an opportunity to benefit from an Igbo, the universe will take it from you.

Go and benefit from your saintly people.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Cynthia Obi-Uchendu: Mercy is a Deserving Winner, I loved her from Day 1 by nwanyionitsha: 4:06pm On Oct 07, 2019
WorWorBoy:
Because she's igbo

Sorry for your life for making this kind of comment.
Re: Cynthia Obi-Uchendu: Mercy is a Deserving Winner, I loved her from Day 1 by Starz825(m): 4:08pm On Oct 07, 2019
Vixlot:
Pls explain your definition of average here...cos me no understand ooo...
She is beautiful, she is educated perhaps she is a good wife and an humble one at that..cos ebuka no wa complain about her...
And who is ebuka?? For you to think his wife is average compared to him....
That lady's family helped ebuka sorry ass....
So aw come she is average...
Well...ur comment can't come out of ebuka's mouth Sha...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Cynthia Obi-Uchendu: Mercy is a Deserving Winner, I loved her from Day 1 by nwanyionitsha: 4:09pm On Oct 07, 2019
WorWorBoy:
Y'all cheat her because she ain't igbo, a clear example of what you guys are going to do to Niger deltas when you have your Biafra.
Oga,did you vote abi na to rant online.
Re: Cynthia Obi-Uchendu: Mercy is a Deserving Winner, I loved her from Day 1 by nwanyionitsha: 4:10pm On Oct 07, 2019
GODPUNISHALABI:
Cynthia go just Dey use her papa money Dey buy Ebuka different tuxedos
Jealousy!!! grin
Re: Cynthia Obi-Uchendu: Mercy is a Deserving Winner, I loved her from Day 1 by nwanyionitsha: 4:12pm On Oct 07, 2019
Winningways01:
Bbn belongs to us the igbos other tribes are wasting time
Will you shut up.
All the DJs, all the music and artistes are from where?
Even all the winners of one.org challenges are from where?
Re: Cynthia Obi-Uchendu: Mercy is a Deserving Winner, I loved her from Day 1 by Nobody: 4:34pm On Oct 07, 2019
AryaSand:

She is beautiful but too dey misyarn sometimes. She shouldn't even be commenting on issues like this at all. Btw, Her father owns Young Shall Grow Motors.
She's just there. Nothing outstanding about her looks, no hating.
Now I know that gorgeous people dey get average spouses.

3 Likes

Re: Cynthia Obi-Uchendu: Mercy is a Deserving Winner, I loved her from Day 1 by Funkybabee(f): 4:52pm On Oct 07, 2019
we know it's an Ipod things..

As long as they pick Ebuka for the host evry year, it will still be the same thing. what am I saying self, they got time for this a lots..

they votes using their money for it, Bbnaija winning is good for them atleast it ease their presidential ambition

1 Like

Re: Cynthia Obi-Uchendu: Mercy is a Deserving Winner, I loved her from Day 1 by Supergirl19: 5:10pm On Oct 07, 2019
Yes, by virtue of marriage
Re: Cynthia Obi-Uchendu: Mercy is a Deserving Winner, I loved her from Day 1 by Supergirl19: 5:11pm On Oct 07, 2019
Yes, by virtue of marriage
Angelfrost:
This one is also a celebrity... grin
Re: Cynthia Obi-Uchendu: Mercy is a Deserving Winner, I loved her from Day 1 by kokoA(m): 5:25pm On Oct 07, 2019
Vixlot:
Her papa is a F'ing billionaire..

1 Like

Re: Cynthia Obi-Uchendu: Mercy is a Deserving Winner, I loved her from Day 1 by verycheese: 5:29pm On Oct 07, 2019
UnknownJr:
Don't b shocked if your husband takes her to the oza room..

Sha don't come and b shouting u hate her.

So, according to you, men are dogs or why will u just jump to ebuka sleeping with mercy just like that? Make it make sense please

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Cynthia Obi-Uchendu: Mercy is a Deserving Winner, I loved her from Day 1 by wizkidblogger(f): 6:09pm On Oct 07, 2019
NonFarmPayrol:
Her position as the hosts wife is too sensitive

For her to make such comments

It affects the legitimacy of the voting system.

i tire oo. That statement is a big NO.

1 Like

Re: Cynthia Obi-Uchendu: Mercy is a Deserving Winner, I loved her from Day 1 by skukimania(f): 6:36pm On Oct 07, 2019
viccipedia:
When Mercy came on stage, and Ebuka gave her that deep hug, I knew she had won. Ebuka also liked Mercy and disliked Tacha.

The mystery of whether or not she would have won with Tacha in the house will forever hunt bb lovers.

There is nothing to hunt us oh biko cheesy. With Tacha, Mercy would have won just the way she did without her. Why? She isn't Toxic. She is humble, friendly and lovable. She's just easy to fall in love with.
How many evicted housemates wants Mercy to win? Almost all the girls and some of the boys. What of Tacha? None! For she succeeded in making enemies of all of them except khafi and that's because she can control her.
So, It's the same with the viewers.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Cynthia Obi-Uchendu: Mercy is a Deserving Winner, I loved her from Day 1 by samyyoung1(m): 7:03pm On Oct 07, 2019
Vixlot:

She's d daughter of a billionaire transporter, ebuka see correct Gold dig oo

2 Likes

Re: Cynthia Obi-Uchendu: Mercy is a Deserving Winner, I loved her from Day 1 by Sofistcatdmoron: 7:10pm On Oct 07, 2019
verycheese:

So, according to you, men are dogs or why will u just jump to ebuka sleeping with mercy just like that? Make it make sense please
men like fukking

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Mr. Ibu And Wife, Stella Maris, Loved Up In New Photo / Uche Jombo, Where Is Your Husband? - Fan Asks On Instagram. Actress Replies / Soldier Who Beat Up Baba Fryo Is An Imposter, Has Been Arrested (Pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.