Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,356 members, 7,800,712 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 02:18 AM

Kaduna State Government On Going CBT Test. - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Kaduna State Government On Going CBT Test. (1776 Views)

How To Prepare For NNPC CBT Test / Frsc List Of Shortlisted Candidates For Cbt Test / AAUA Recruitment CBT Test Invite (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Kaduna State Government On Going CBT Test. by JOHNEMMA1(m): 11:56am On Oct 07, 2019
Hello everyone,
Congratulations to those shortlisted by the kaduna state government for CBT test, which started 7am today 7/10/2019. For the 47 candidate that have written wishing you all the best of luck and for those yet to write here are some tips to help you prepare that is if you see the message before 1pm.
General view of the exam, I will say it a great initiative tailored along the FMCG employability test, so if you were able to do the mock test then you are a step head of others.
Most of the 30 questions are on logic and arithmetic, 4 history and 3 use of English mostly opposite of some words like condign or similarity of ...... . If you are currently reading everything about kaduna state like I did than you in for a shocker of you life.
Go back to mean, medium, Area, perimeter, radius, percentage and x+y calculation. 20min for 30 question, each question carries 2mark just like the mock test
Good luck guys

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kaduna State Government On Going CBT Test. by oriel360(f): 12:00pm On Oct 07, 2019
Thanks for the info
Re: Kaduna State Government On Going CBT Test. by oshypros: 1:18pm On Oct 07, 2019
Thank you for the info! pls ,how many minutes were you given?
Re: Kaduna State Government On Going CBT Test. by MOOJIMOH(m): 1:25pm On Oct 07, 2019
Thanks for the info. Pls how many minutes was the test?

1 Like

Re: Kaduna State Government On Going CBT Test. by hoyeypaymi: 5:28pm On Oct 12, 2019
Good day. Thank you for the info.
I just want to ask if you were told you passed or failed immediately you finished the test.
Thank you
Re: Kaduna State Government On Going CBT Test. by Reader530(m): 6:12pm On Oct 12, 2019
Nice one
Re: Kaduna State Government On Going CBT Test. by Okwhuelegbe: 11:49am On Oct 14, 2019
Reader530:
Nice one
Reader530:
Nice one
JOHNEMMA1:
Hello everyone,
Congratulations to those shortlisted by the kaduna state government for CBT test, which started 7am today 7/10/2019. For the 47 candidate that have written wishing you all the best of luck and for those yet to write here are some tips to help you prepare that is if you see the message before 1pm.
General view of the exam, I will say it a great initiative tailored along the FMCG employability test, so if you were able to do the mock test then you are a step head of others.
Most of the 30 questions are on logic and arithmetic, 4 history and 3 use of English mostly opposite of some words like condign or similarity of ...... . If you are currently reading everything about kaduna state like I did than you in for a shocker of you life.
Go back to mean, medium, Area, perimeter, radius, percentage and x+y calculation. 20min for 30 question, each question carries 2mark just like the mock test
Good luck guys

(1) (Reply)

Models/ Sales Associate - $15/hr + Health Insurance / Nnbts Batch 19 Recruitment Result / Diamite Consulting Firm.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.