Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,430 members, 7,808,532 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:08 PM

Opportunities Exist In Mtn,glo,zain And Visaphone - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Opportunities Exist In Mtn,glo,zain And Visaphone (5068 Views)

Convert Your Mtn, Glo, Zain And Etisalat Modems To A Universal Modem / Zain Interview Call Center / Free Gprs Settings For Zain Mtn Glo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Opportunities Exist In Mtn,glo,zain And Visaphone by manifest1(m): 8:01am On Nov 05, 2010
The opportunity now exists for those interestd to tap into short code (35811) business and have the once in a lifetime chance to share profit with MTN GLO ZAIN &VISAPHONE.An IT company is giving ALL the opportunity to own their short code at ZERO COST.To participate,text sd 5577 (shortcode) name,email n location to 35811.N/B:If you dont get a response immediately then your message hasn't be sent.Tell some today!
Re: Opportunities Exist In Mtn,glo,zain And Visaphone by soluwunmi(m): 9:43am On Nov 05, 2010
i got a blank sms ,what does dat imply?
Re: Opportunities Exist In Mtn,glo,zain And Visaphone by cvnresume: 3:53pm On Nov 05, 2010
Im very much interested.Thanks
Re: Opportunities Exist In Mtn,glo,zain And Visaphone by manifest1(m): 3:10am On Nov 06, 2010
manifest1:

The opportunity now exists for those interestd to tap into short code (35811) business and have the once in a lifetime chance to share profit with MTN GLO ZAIN &VISAPHONE.An IT company is giving ALL the opportunity to own their short code at ZERO COST.To participate,text sd 5577 (shortcode) name,email n location to 35811.N/B:If you dont get a response immediately then your message hasn't be sent.Tell some today!

OPEN ONLY TO MTN GLO ZAIN AND VISAPHONE SUBSCRIBERS
Re: Opportunities Exist In Mtn,glo,zain And Visaphone by manifest1(m): 10:44am On Nov 06, 2010
soluwunmi:

i got a blank sms ,what does dat imply?
[/quote

OPEN ONLY TO MTN GLO ZAIN AND VISAPHONE SUBSCRIBERS
Re: Opportunities Exist In Mtn,glo,zain And Visaphone by tyoseni(m): 9:43am On Nov 07, 2010
;d
Re: Opportunities Exist In Mtn,glo,zain And Visaphone by drlizzy(f): 1:04pm On Nov 07, 2010
Please I'm interested.Could you please give more details?
Re: Opportunities Exist In Mtn,glo,zain And Visaphone by smsmillion: 3:23pm On Nov 07, 2010
Thanks a million for the info
Re: Opportunities Exist In Mtn,glo,zain And Visaphone by rickbiz: 5:32pm On Nov 07, 2010
I want in
Re: Opportunities Exist In Mtn,glo,zain And Visaphone by ewons1(m): 8:36am On Nov 08, 2010
hi,i tried sending d stuff bt it didnt go.pls is dere a particular format for sending it?probably i made a mistake sumwhr.sum one shud help out.
Re: Opportunities Exist In Mtn,glo,zain And Visaphone by rickbiz: 6:17pm On Nov 08, 2010
ewons_1:

hi,i tried sending d stuff bt it didnt go.pls is dere a particular format for sending it?probably i made a mistake sumwhr.sum one shud help out.

send sd 5577 name,email n location to 35811.I.E sd(space)5577(space)name,email n location to 35811
Re: Opportunities Exist In Mtn,glo,zain And Visaphone by cvnresume: 7:00am On Nov 09, 2010
Can anyone throw more light on what this is all about?
Re: Opportunities Exist In Mtn,glo,zain And Visaphone by smsmoney(m): 7:35am On Nov 09, 2010
interested
Re: Opportunities Exist In Mtn,glo,zain And Visaphone by infoprofitmagic: 12:22am On Nov 10, 2010
manifest1:

Please put me through
Re: Opportunities Exist In Mtn,glo,zain And Visaphone by clickgold(m): 1:36pm On Nov 10, 2010
The topic is somewhat misleading.

When I clicked on it I was expecting job opportunities in the telecom company.

Anyway you can get a job with any telecommunication company today, without using godfathers. Now you do not have to pay so much money to ineffective job agencies.

Grab my absolutely free report today, take advantege of this great offer today
Re: Opportunities Exist In Mtn,glo,zain And Visaphone by Nobody: 5:28pm On Nov 10, 2010
Why are Nigerians so gullible?

No company will EVER give you short message code for free.

You guys should just be extremely careful so you don't get your hands burnt.

If he can't share more light on the process, agreement, and conditions then i advice you people to aviod or ignore this post.

A word is enough for the "human with a functioning brain"
Re: Opportunities Exist In Mtn,glo,zain And Visaphone by rickbiz: 12:40pm On Nov 11, 2010
talknafree:

Why are Nigerians so gullible?

No company will EVER give you short message code for free.

You guys should just be extremely careful so you don't get your hands burnt.

If he can't share more light on the process, agreement, and conditions then i advice you people to aviod or ignore this post.

A word is enough for the "human with a functioning brain"
@Talknafree,I share your sentiments but at the same time you are depriving many people from benefiting.Thanks to manifest1 I got my own shortcode 100% free from the info I got without paying setup fee that runs into hundreds of thousand or huge quarterly access fees.What the company does is that they collect N10 from any message that comes through your keyword.I think that is so little compared to if u are to pay setup fee and a quarterly access fees.If you want a shortcode you can give it a try.
Re: Opportunities Exist In Mtn,glo,zain And Visaphone by drlizzy(f): 11:04pm On Nov 11, 2010
rickbiz:

@Talknafree,I share your sentiments but at the same time you are depriving many people from benefiting.Thanks to manifest1 I got my own shortcode 100% free from the info I got without paying setup fee that runs into hundreds of thousand or huge quarterly access fees.What the company does is that they collect N10 from any message that comes through your keyword.I think that is so little compared to if u are to pay setup fee and a quarterly access fees.If you want a shortcode you can give it a try.
@rickbiz thanks for making it easy to understand
Re: Opportunities Exist In Mtn,glo,zain And Visaphone by Tunisque(m): 2:15pm On Nov 12, 2010
This is an opportunity for you to own a home close to the prophet, and also to invest into the future. Buy into Garden of Eden Estate, Simawa behind Redemption Camp at a very cheap price of N380,000.00 only https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria?topic=521891.msg7124017#msg7124017
Re: Opportunities Exist In Mtn,glo,zain And Visaphone by bulksmscash: 11:20pm On Nov 12, 2010
Please what is this about?
Re: Opportunities Exist In Mtn,glo,zain And Visaphone by soluwunmi(m): 8:00am On Nov 13, 2010
still sounds dubious,, like the post, i still dont understand even after Googling ,its a stupid ploy to, and they deducted N100 even though i got a blank reply/SMS using my MTN Line
Re: Opportunities Exist In Mtn,glo,zain And Visaphone by bulksmscash: 7:52pm On Nov 14, 2010
rickbiz:

WAITING TO GET MINE THOUGH.
Re: Opportunities Exist In Mtn,glo,zain And Visaphone by bulksmscash: 7:57pm On Nov 14, 2010
soluwunmi:

still sounds dubious,, like the post, i still dont understand even after Googling ,its a silly ploy to, and they deducted N100 even though i got a blank reply/SMS using my MTN Line
PLEASE DOES ANYONE ELSE SHARE THIS VIEWS
Re: Opportunities Exist In Mtn,glo,zain And Visaphone by moneyinfo: 11:13am On Nov 22, 2010
Is this offer still open?
Re: Opportunities Exist In Mtn,glo,zain And Visaphone by codeb(m): 2:11pm On Nov 22, 2010
@clickgold

The books you have on offer will not help anybody, pls get a life.
Re: Opportunities Exist In Mtn,glo,zain And Visaphone by DisGuy: 5:33am On Dec 13, 2010
JUST IMAGINE 4000+ PEOPLE TIMES N100 =N40,000+ all within some days without moving an inches!!!

EASY MONEY

IF NIGERIANS ESPECIALLY EDUCATED JOB SEEKERS CANT STOP TO USE THEIR HEAD- THEN GOOD THING THEY GET SCAMMED!!
Re: Opportunities Exist In Mtn,glo,zain And Visaphone by olufemit: 3:22pm On Dec 13, 2010
pls can you type clearly the format of the text to sent and how much will be deducted. thanks
Re: Opportunities Exist In Mtn,glo,zain And Visaphone by headworld: 6:20pm On Dec 13, 2010
From soil to oil
Now something is boiling
Our oil tanks are getting exhausted
now we need more tink tanks
Looking at the challenges (corruption, hunger, complains, power, waste management, unemployment, etc) facing us as a Country.
One cannot but see the many opportunites available by providing solutions.
We cannot leave things the way they are
We cannot be part of the problem
ENTREPRENEURS are WANTED,

CALL: OuterEDGE solutions (08066363000)

Business plan
Proposal
Feasibility report
Start-up advisory (FREE)

Tomorrow belongs to business owners and entrepreneurs!
Re: Opportunities Exist In Mtn,glo,zain And Visaphone by Babajoel: 12:12pm On Jan 13, 2011
Hello rickbiz,

Will you be kind enough to avail me the info to reach this (IT) company that will facilitate setting up of my shortcode business with no cost but bargain to share in the earning (N10)  per sms that I comes on my keyword?

You can email me on babajoel@hotmail.co.uk.

I will be forever indebted to you on availing me this info me.
Re: Opportunities Exist In Mtn,glo,zain And Visaphone by manifest1(m): 2:53pm On Jan 13, 2011
olufemit:

pls can you type clearly the format of the text to sent and how much will be deducted. thanks

To participate,text sd 5577 Name,Email and Location to 3 5 8 1 1 (No space between numbers)

N/B:If you don't get a response immediately then your message hasn't be sent.Tell some today!

(1) (2) (Reply)

Massive Recruitment Of Agents For Jobs Without Borders! / State Security Services (SSS) Recruitment 2014 / 8 Websites You Must Visit Daily In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.