Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,292 members, 7,780,683 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 07:26 PM

What Would You Talk About On The Phone With Your Girlfriend? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Would You Talk About On The Phone With Your Girlfriend? (237707 Views)

What Would You Talk About On The Phone With Your Girlfriend? / If You Talk To Girls In These 3 Ways, They Will Fall Crazily In Love With You / What Are The Fun/romantic Things/games To Do Over The Phone With Lover. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Would You Talk About On The Phone With Your Girlfriend? by oghos2k(m): 2:25am On Jun 09, 2006
Layi seem to be really good with this stuff,
Re: What Would You Talk About On The Phone With Your Girlfriend? by BigShishi(m): 2:32am On Jun 09, 2006
, i'll ask her,
Re: What Would You Talk About On The Phone With Your Girlfriend? by oghos2k(m): 2:45am On Jun 09, 2006
ask who BIgshishi?
Re: What Would You Talk About On The Phone With Your Girlfriend? by katherinae(f): 5:21am On Oct 06, 2006
hey when talking to chicks dont put to much emphasis on the phone conversations, trust me they dont matter as much as u guys might think, especially if u two are n the same city. bbut maybe she doesnt enjoy chatting on the phone, did that ever occur to u. let it flow naturally dont force it ok. and i agree u too should spend more time physically.
Re: What Would You Talk About On The Phone With Your Girlfriend? by jaybaby(f): 11:37am On Oct 13, 2006
Love Sex Our Children
Re: What Would You Talk About On The Phone With Your Girlfriend? by hotchic1(f): 6:51pm On Nov 23, 2006
Mean,there are loads of things 2 talk abt on the fone,i talk wit my baie boy for abt 4 hrs & at tyms ova nyt probably cos its a long distance relationship but its got 2 b a mutual thing,u both av 2 do all d talkin,the two of u av got 2 d talkin,tell her abt ur day,she shld talk abt hers,guys askin her out,gals chattin u up,crack jokes,make future plans,tell are those sweet words,things u av done b4 u met her,if u are really honest and u av no skeleton in ur cupboard,u've got a whole lot of things 2 say,one thing wil lead 2 d oda and u wont feel like hanging up.
Re: What Would You Talk About On The Phone With Your Girlfriend? by khuna(f): 9:01am On Nov 24, 2006
if you don't know what to say to her dude then don't phone her at all kiss kiss
Re: What Would You Talk About On The Phone With Your Girlfriend? by phoenixman: 4:09pm On Jan 10, 2007
phone ringin -------- then she picks up

You: hi babes wat ya doing?
GF: nothing much, just here relaxin
You: yea me too. finished the chocolate i gave you?
GF: nooo. still have a big piece of it remaining
You: what? afraid to get fat? it's Aallllllll of you that will get fat y'know (laff)
GF: i know. but i dont want you to get diabetes, too much honey already in the honey pot. i would be killing you softly( laff out loud)
You: for me that would be a good way to go
GF: yea right
You: anyway, called you cos i miss you.
Gf: noo. you call me cos you gonna ask me
You: yea. got that right. feeling lonely and i want you to comee over and spend the night. you can dress for work from here. so take the stuff you gonna wear to work with you
GF: ok. i was thinking of coming over as well but after lastnight i thought you might be tired(giggles)
You: come on over and i will show you how tired i am.
Gf: if you can do what you did lastnight am all game
You: no ifs nor but lady. just get ur arse over now and lets see who will lose this tussle.
Gf: be over in half an hour.
you: ready and waiting

both hang up. grin

3 Likes

Re: What Would You Talk About On The Phone With Your Girlfriend? by jaybaby(f): 9:06pm On Jan 12, 2007
****Boring*** grin grin tongue
Re: What Would You Talk About On The Phone With Your Girlfriend? by magneto(m): 11:46am On Jan 23, 2007
why don't u 'encourage' her instead of 'telling' her to talk. girls love to talk!! after the initial "how ya doing?", just raise a topic u know she's passionate about (could be nollywood, paloma, relationships, celebrity gist, heck! some even like politics!), then u relax and let her run her mouth. don't forget to chip in the occassional 'grunt' to affirm that your still listening. but don't fail to cut the "convo" short when its inching closer to the 3rd minute (especially, if u made the call wink) VERY IMPORTANT!! just tell her u have sompn important to do, sweet talk a lil, blow her a kiss, n hang up! chikena!!

1 Like

Re: What Would You Talk About On The Phone With Your Girlfriend? by jaybaby(f): 12:19pm On Jan 23, 2007
Magneto that is BAD grin grin grin cheesy cheesy
Re: What Would You Talk About On The Phone With Your Girlfriend? by magneto(m): 1:05pm On Jan 23, 2007
:p cool ;d
Re: What Would You Talk About On The Phone With Your Girlfriend? by phoenixman: 1:26am On Jan 31, 2007
This is what happen this morning.
i was in the shower, and noticed how well sculptured my body is.(not too muscular tho)
Then i started remembering a conversation i had with rose.(a girl i have had on and off relation with)

Me: long time i dont see you
rose: hmmm
Me: are you still vex with me?
Rose: no, y should i be?
Me: i dont know. its a long time you haven't call me
Rose: hmm, but you don't call me either
Me: you know y mi a call you now tho
Rose: tell mi nuh
Me: u dun kno mi a call cause mi want to Bleep you
Rose: hmmmm
Me: you know i dont go around corners. mi body feel for you so mi a call
Rose: hmmmmm
Me: by the way, where are you?(i was callin her on her cell)
Rose: am at my boyfriend studying
Me: so how he is allowing you to talk to a man on the phone in his presence
Rose: hmmm
Me: anyway, how it ago? when mi can see you? i am serious, mi miss you pumpum
Rose:you dont talk to, (a man voice came on the phone)
manvoice: a who you? how you can a chat to mi woman like that, gay. phone hang up

I started to laff real hard, cause i know how i handle rose. rose do anything for me. anything!!!!
and here is a man who is owning her. it made me laff.
next day rose call me
Rose: i cant make it today or tomorrow cos i have to be doubling(she works at the hospital)
Me: alright, when then?
Rose: maybe tuesday. yes tuesday
Re: What Would You Talk About On The Phone With Your Girlfriend? by chistiana(f): 3:27pm On Feb 01, 2007
so whats am i doing here, dont think i got to post here, Cause i dont think i ve a bf.
Re: What Would You Talk About On The Phone With Your Girlfriend? by jaybaby(f): 1:39pm On Feb 06, 2007
So what is SHE doin here?
Re: What Would You Talk About On The Phone With Your Girlfriend? by fellow(m): 2:36pm On Feb 06, 2007
well i'd share a site with you

www.becomeaplayer.com

It would solve all your women problems
Re: What Would You Talk About On The Phone With Your Girlfriend? by acidrop(f): 8:50am On Feb 10, 2007
phoenixman:

This is what happen this morning.
i was in the shower, and noticed how well sculptured my body is.(not too muscular tho)
Then i started remembering a conversation i had with rose.(a girl i have had on and off relation with)

Me: long time i don't see you
rose: hmmm
Me: are you still vex with me?
Rose: no, y should i be?
Me: i don't know. its a long time you haven't call me
Rose: hmm, but you don't call me either
Me: you know y mi a call you now tho
Rose: tell mi nuh
Me: u dun kno mi a call cause mi want to Bleep you
Rose: hmmmm
Me: you know i don't go around corners. mi body feel for you so mi a call
Rose: hmmmmm
Me: by the way, where are you?(i was callin her on her cell)
Rose: am at my boyfriend studying
Me: so how he is allowing you to talk to a man on the phone in his presence
Rose: hmmm
Me: anyway, how it ago? when mi can see you? i am serious, mi miss you pumpum
Rose:you don't talk to, (a man voice came on the phone)
manvoice: a who you? how you can a chat to mi woman like that, gay. phone hang up

I started to laff real hard, cause i know how i handle rose. rose do anything for me. anything!!!!
and here is a man who is owning her. it made me laff.
next day rose call me
Rose: i can't make it today or tomorrow because i have to be doubling(she works at the hospital)
Me: alright, when then?
Rose: maybe tuesday. yes tuesday

dude, do u have a girlfriend at all, u consigned about someone else, owning rose, who do u own? cos u girl will go wack at that conversation

1 Like

Re: What Would You Talk About On The Phone With Your Girlfriend? by chistiana(f): 11:42am On Feb 12, 2007
jaybaby:

So what is SHE doin here?

Just browsing thru.
Re: What Would You Talk About On The Phone With Your Girlfriend? by phoenixman: 1:06pm On Feb 12, 2007
acidrop:

dude, do u have a girlfriend at all, u consigned about someone else, owning rose, who do u own? because u girl will go wack at that conversation

the girl i "own" has nothing to fear or go wack about. she is the one, the one, the one

chistiana:

Just browsing through.

and my girl is as precious as they come, so i know she wont go wack. smiley
Re: What Would You Talk About On The Phone With Your Girlfriend? by chistiana(f): 2:22pm On Feb 13, 2007
Really embarassed embarassed
Re: What Would You Talk About On The Phone With Your Girlfriend? by phoenixman: 2:33pm On Feb 13, 2007
chistiana:

Really smiley smiley

yes really. because she knows me. and knows that i am for her.

1 Like

Re: What Would You Talk About On The Phone With Your Girlfriend? by chistiana(f): 3:33pm On Feb 14, 2007
for her, i gues she most be lucky indeed.
Re: What Would You Talk About On The Phone With Your Girlfriend? by abohrandy: 5:42am On Mar 09, 2007
this thing is simple i don't know y some peolpe make look so big
1- her supper
2- her dressing
3-hairdo
4-her friends (be careful not to over emphasise on one)
5- her weekend
6-anything that will make here talk or arhgue wit u
Re: What Would You Talk About On The Phone With Your Girlfriend? by tuffmuscle: 1:19am On Mar 14, 2007
Hey guys i was wondering how i could talk about with a girl on the phone
that isnt exactly my gf, and she also wants to get to know me better before we start dating,so wat should i talk about with her?
Re: What Would You Talk About On The Phone With Your Girlfriend? by otoidea(m): 9:41am On Mar 14, 2007
all these conversations im seein are too short ooo

is ther scarcity of credit??

even tho thes stil MTN HAPPY HOUR so yall wud be able to yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaan all the grown n sexy stuff y wanna yan, at least make her feel ure not that far away even if u are cheesy
Re: What Would You Talk About On The Phone With Your Girlfriend? by ballaboi: 7:16am On Mar 17, 2007
really you guys i dont know the answer to that question either, and i also need some advice, me and my girlfriend are on hush mode everytime we talk on the phone, i mean i love her so much, and i dont want to brake up with her, EVER, but this conversation stuff on the phone is not working, what should i do?
Re: What Would You Talk About On The Phone With Your Girlfriend? by Balthier(m): 4:22pm On Mar 20, 2007
Its funny I can talk to my friends for hours, but when its with her its not that long. Maybe like 5 to 10 minutes. She has told me she isnt really a phone person, but she did get mad at me that i didnt call her enough lol. I meet the quota now i guess, she used to want me to call her at like 6 or 7 am. I felt bad cuz shes always up late so i wanted to let her slept a little more. Now my friend (who introduced me and her) is like im the biotch because she got me calling her like this.
Re: What Would You Talk About On The Phone With Your Girlfriend? by BillGatesFan(m): 4:09pm On Apr 05, 2007
I always ask my baby when she is getting pregnant for me.She will laugh to hell.and I will say is not a joke am damned serious, the she keep laughing and saying she don't know or she is not ready for that yet, then i know she wants to be fucking around not really that she loves me.
Re: What Would You Talk About On The Phone With Your Girlfriend? by kateflow(f): 4:11pm On Apr 05, 2007
BillGatesFan:

I always ask my baby when she is getting pregnant for me.She will laugh to hell.and I will say is not a joke am damned serious, the she keep laughing and saying she don't know or she is not ready for that yet, then i know she wants to be fucking around not really that she loves me.

peeping
Re: What Would You Talk About On The Phone With Your Girlfriend? by olutomiwa(m): 5:57pm On Apr 10, 2007
ask her to tell you the history of iraq,afghanistan,somalia,niger,cotonue,thereafter ask her to tell you about the story of ADAM and EVE,and what they ATE in the garden of ABINA,she will forever love you and always look forward to your phone calls.

2 Likes

Re: What Would You Talk About On The Phone With Your Girlfriend? by YungJoker8: 6:55am On Apr 12, 2007
Waz Hood, Jus teller bout u wat u askin on herrre, This a good topic, pretty sure this will make both uv yall laugh and thin jus keep it flowin after that.
Re: What Would You Talk About On The Phone With Your Girlfriend? by bode4onyx(m): 1:25pm On Jun 12, 2007
Layi,
i feel you, but i also wanna tell the guy to polish up his sense of humour but shouldnt make a fool of himself, and he can also try to know more about the girl, that is make her talk as if she is feeling a slum book, try to know her favourites and dont ask short answered questions, no shizzus
xp

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

10 Thing Ladies Do That Shows They Want Sex When They Visit Their Boyfriends / 5 Signs She's A Virgin / ((Thread Of The Decade)): Busty Black Women of Instagram - 2022

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.