Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,431 members, 7,808,538 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:12 PM

We Have Been Lied To The Earth Is Flat And Not A Globe - Religion (32) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / We Have Been Lied To The Earth Is Flat And Not A Globe (42468 Views)

The Earth Is Flat ....not Spherical. / Winners Chapel Pastor Turned Babalawo: The Devil Lied To You And You Believed It / The Earth Is Flat And Not A Globe Part 2 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (29) (30) (31) (32) (33) (34) (35) ... (41) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: We Have Been Lied To The Earth Is Flat And Not A Globe by EMILO2STAY(m): 8:10am On Sep 02, 2020
hkidola00:
wao..im a geographer.. never thought about this
that is the absurdity of a ball earth if you have more questions you can ask.
Re: We Have Been Lied To The Earth Is Flat And Not A Globe by LordReed(m): 8:53am On Sep 02, 2020
EMILO2STAY:
silly memes does not prove anything. You contradict yourself and debunk your self. Stop debating me because I know what am talking about but do not even know what you are talking about and what I am talking about.

I wasn't here to debate you, you jumped into my response to someone else. Feel free to not attempt to debate me because I am not interested in having a debate with an intellectual cripple. That is the very definition of banging your head against a wall.

1 Like

Re: We Have Been Lied To The Earth Is Flat And Not A Globe by EMILO2STAY(m): 9:00am On Sep 02, 2020
LordReed:

I wasn't here to debate you, you jumped into my response to someone else. Feel free to not attempt to debate me because I am not interested in having a debate with an intellectual cripple. That is the very definition of banging your head against a wall.
and the response was related to what I said and your failed attempt at refusing me has exposed you for the empty barrel you are. Next time don't be too quick to respond to what you have no clue about.
Re: We Have Been Lied To The Earth Is Flat And Not A Globe by LordReed(m): 9:03am On Sep 02, 2020
EMILO2STAY:
and the response was related to what I said and your failed attempt at refusing me has exposed you for the empty barrel you are. Next time don't be too quick to respond to what you have no clue about.

[img]https://media./images/1de6ced274234f4f9cb4d11c6ffb5a84/tenor.gif[/img]
Re: We Have Been Lied To The Earth Is Flat And Not A Globe by wickedtuna: 3:04pm On Sep 02, 2020
LordReed:

[img]https://media./images/1de6ced274234f4f9cb4d11c6ffb5a84/tenor.gif[/img]
lol as usual...you so called "intellectuals", you jump at every opportunity to speak your jargon while making no point.

1 Like

Re: We Have Been Lied To The Earth Is Flat And Not A Globe by LordReed(m): 3:09pm On Sep 02, 2020
wickedtuna:
lol as usual...you so called "intellectuals", you jump at every opportunity to speak your jargon while making no point.

One steeped in conspiracy theories will never see a point even if it bit him on the arse.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: We Have Been Lied To The Earth Is Flat And Not A Globe by wickedtuna: 3:12pm On Sep 02, 2020
LordReed:

One steeped in conspiracy theories will never see a point even if it bit him on the arse.
Tell me something i haven't heard lordreed. Let shift away from the usual that obviously haven't been working for us all and talk about something like the earth being flat which you know absolutely nothing about but like to argue blindly even if the truth was a guiding stick for you. Lol...tell me something i haven't heard.
Re: We Have Been Lied To The Earth Is Flat And Not A Globe by LordReed(m): 3:17pm On Sep 02, 2020
wickedtuna:
Tell me something i haven't heard lordreed. Let shift away from the usual that obviously haven't been working for us all and talk about something like the earth being flat which you know absolutely nothing about but like to argue blindly even if the truth was a guiding stick for you. Lol...tell me something i haven't heard.

Apparently what you don't know was at no point did I argue about flat or round so how you saw me argue blindly about it must be due to your brain being overloaded by the conspiracy theories you fill it with.

1 Like

Re: We Have Been Lied To The Earth Is Flat And Not A Globe by wickedtuna: 3:20pm On Sep 02, 2020
LordReed:

Apparently what you don't know was at no point did I argue about flat or round so how you saw me argue blindly about it must be due to your brain being overloaded by the conspiracy theories you fill it with.
Lmao...so your statement on NASA building Aircrafts moving on a flat earth was what? Dont even bother replying because you talk from both sides of your mouth. Have a goodday..lol

2 Likes

Re: We Have Been Lied To The Earth Is Flat And Not A Globe by LordReed(m): 3:46pm On Sep 02, 2020
wickedtuna:
Lmao...so your statement on NASA building Aircrafts moving on a flat earth was what? Dont even bother replying because you talk from both sides of your mouth. Have a goodday..lol

What a gargle of dumbos. I stated a fact, lemme repeat it for your conspiracy filled head to grasp, simulators used in aircraft pilot training do not use a flat earth model but sure dumbos can call it arguing blinding, it just goes to reiterate what I said about points biting you in the arse.
Re: We Have Been Lied To The Earth Is Flat And Not A Globe by EMILO2STAY(m): 12:10am On Sep 03, 2020
LordReed:

What a gargle of dumbos. I stated a fact, lemme repeat it for your conspiracy filled head to grasp, simulators used in aircraft pilot training do not use a flat earth model but sure dumbos can call it arguing blinding, it just goes to reiterate what I said about points biting you in the arse.

those liking your post don't know shit. I will disgrace you for the self induced ignorant human being you are tomorrow. You just made a mistake for making that statement again

Update.

The assumption of a flat earth can be seen in the publication of the FAA titled ;

" the engineering analysis and design of the aircraft dynamic model for the FAA target generation facility".

The FAA publication explains that in other for the software to accurately replicate the behavior of aircraft during flight the software running the TGF assumes a flat earth.

The fool always argues and jumps into things he knows nothing about.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: We Have Been Lied To The Earth Is Flat And Not A Globe by LordReed(m): 10:18am On Sep 03, 2020
EMILO2STAY:

those liking your post don't know shit. I will disgrace you for the self induced ignorant human being you are tomorrow. You just made a mistake for making that statement again

Update.

The assumption of a flat earth can be seen in the publication of the FAA titled ;

" the engineering analysis and design of the aircraft dynamic model for the FAA target generation facility".

The FAA publication explains that in other for the software to accurately replicate the behavior of aircraft during flight the software running the TGF assumes a flat earth.

[img]https://media./images/fe40d38bf37f6c6ad149b2dd5b0c2495/tenor.gif[/img]
Re: We Have Been Lied To The Earth Is Flat And Not A Globe by EMILO2STAY(m): 11:42am On Sep 03, 2020
LordReed:

exactly the way dumb people stay mute and look confused when facts shut them the hell up.
Re: We Have Been Lied To The Earth Is Flat And Not A Globe by budaatum: 11:44am On Sep 03, 2020
Contrary to popular belief fostered in countless school classrooms the world over, Christopher Columbus did not discover that the earth was round. The idea of a spherical world had been widely accepted in educated circles from as early as the fourth century b.c. Yet, bizarrely, it was not until the supposedly more rational nineteenth century that the notion of a flat earth really took hold. Even more bizarrely, it persists to this day, despite Apollo missions and widely publicized pictures of the decidedly spherical Earth from space.

Based on a range of original sources, Garwood’s history of Flat-Earth beliefs---from the Babylonians to the present day---raises issues central to the history and philosophy of science, its relationship to religion and the making of human knowledge about the natural world. Flat Earth is the first definitive study of one of history’s most notorious and persistent ideas, and it evokes all the intellectual, philosophical, and spiritual turmoil of the modern age. Ranging from ancient Greece, through Victorian England, to modern-day America, this is a story that encompasses religion, science, and pseudoscience, as well as a spectacular array of people and places. Where else could eccentric aristocrats, fundamentalist preachers, and conspiracy theorists appear alongside Copernicus, Newton, and NASA, except in an account of such a legendary misconception?

Thoroughly enjoyable and illuminating, Flat Earth is social and intellectual history at its best.

Flat Earth: The History of an Infamous Idea
Christine Garwood
1.5Mb ebook dload

Re: We Have Been Lied To The Earth Is Flat And Not A Globe by Emusan(m): 12:01pm On Sep 03, 2020
LordReed:

But you've been claiming FAA doesn't assume a flat earth model for flight training.

Why keeping mute?

1 Like

Re: We Have Been Lied To The Earth Is Flat And Not A Globe by krushdripper(m): 1:14pm On Sep 03, 2020
EMILO2STAY:
silly memes does not prove anything. You contradict yourself and debunk your self. Stop debating me because I know what am talking about but do not even know what you are talking about and what I am talking about.
You lost your way from the stone age.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: We Have Been Lied To The Earth Is Flat And Not A Globe by krushdripper(m): 1:25pm On Sep 03, 2020
onlyfacts:

Let's play a game of questions and answers, I'll like us to learn one or two things from each other. Now let's assume you are correct with the FLAT EARTH CONCEPT, I'll like you to help me explain these few things I can't make sense of with the FLAT EARTH MODEL, so let's go into it.

1A. In the earth's atmosphere which is farther away, the SUN or the MOON?

1B. Based on 1A, how will you explain the LUNAR ECLIPSE with the FLAT EARTH MODEL?

2A. Explain the concept of A LEAP YEAR using the FLAT EARTH MODEL.

2B. Why does A LEAP YEAR occur at all in the first place using the FLAT EARTH MODEL?

3A. Explain using the FLAT EARTH MODEL the occurrence of SEASONS (WINTER, SPRING, SUMMER and AUTUMN)

3B. Explain with the FLAT EARTH MODEL how we have TROPIC and TEMPERATE REGIONS.

Let's start with this concepts first. Please kindly explain them using the FLAT EARTH MODEL.
i'll like to learn a thing or two from you.

Regards and Best of luck.

Re: We Have Been Lied To The Earth Is Flat And Not A Globe by budaatum: 1:44pm On Sep 03, 2020
You fail to understand that you only need to assume for convenience what is not actually true.

EMILO2STAY:

Update.

Re: We Have Been Lied To The Earth Is Flat And Not A Globe by EMILO2STAY(m): 2:42pm On Sep 03, 2020
krushdripper:
You lost your way from the stone age.
i don't have time for fools so stop quoting me you fool.

You want explanation from a stone aged person are you sane?
Re: We Have Been Lied To The Earth Is Flat And Not A Globe by krushdripper(m): 3:28pm On Sep 03, 2020
EMILO2STAY:
i don't have time for fools so stop quoting me you fool.

You want explanation from a stone aged person are you sane?
Answer 'onlyfacts' who asked you questions, not me. I'm already certain you have a stone age brain, you don't need to affirm to it.
Re: We Have Been Lied To The Earth Is Flat And Not A Globe by EMILO2STAY(m): 3:47pm On Sep 03, 2020
krushdripper:
Answer 'onlyfacts' who asked you questions, not me. I'm already certain you have a stone age brain, you don't need to affirm to it.
mtchww
Re: We Have Been Lied To The Earth Is Flat And Not A Globe by krushdripper(m): 8:28pm On Sep 03, 2020
EMILO2STAY:
mtchww
Mtcheiw.. You have absolutely no idea what science is.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: We Have Been Lied To The Earth Is Flat And Not A Globe by Emusan(m): 9:14pm On Sep 03, 2020
krushdripper:
Mtcheiw.. You have absolutely no idea what science is.

If we search now, you might have never entered laboratory before talk less of reperforming one single experiment of any of the greatest scientists.

Rather than what you read on Google

1 Like

Re: We Have Been Lied To The Earth Is Flat And Not A Globe by krushdripper(m): 6:11am On Sep 04, 2020
Emusan:

If we search now, you might have never entered laboratory before talk less of reperforming one single experiment of any of the greatest scientists.

Rather than what you read on Google
False assumption, I'm better than that. If you understand how religion is a hoax, never updates it's data & full of unrealistic ideas & events, you'll know why science & religion have never agreed.
Re: We Have Been Lied To The Earth Is Flat And Not A Globe by Emusan(m): 2:26pm On Sep 04, 2020
krushdripper:
False assumption, I'm better than that. If you understand how religion is a hoax, never updates it's data & full of unrealistic ideas & events, you'll know why science & religion have never agreed.

I can see your obsession with religion but who is talking about religion here?

Are you the only one who know about science?

Facts are being presented here and you never counter any one with your undeniable fact.

I know you're among the people who believe a man made machine called voyager 1 is somewhere in space working for over 40years without asking yourself;

1. who is maintaining this machine up there?
2. Can we find any machine made in 70s that is still functioning properly in our physical world today with constant maintenance? Not to talk the one without maintenance.

1 Like

Re: We Have Been Lied To The Earth Is Flat And Not A Globe by budaatum: 6:36pm On Sep 04, 2020
Emusan:

Facts are being presented here and you never counter any one with your undeniable fact.
Sorry Emusan, but there are absolutely no facts whatsoever in support of a flat earth unless you are talking about all those who walked to the edge of the flat earth and fell of it so can not return with facts of what happened to them.

A simple survey will show you that the evidence of flat earth is religious belief, and beliefs are not facts but crap you cook up inside your head and hold on to with no bother to verify their validity.
Re: We Have Been Lied To The Earth Is Flat And Not A Globe by Rosskii: 12:10am On Sep 05, 2020
EMILO2STAY:

I don't doubt the possibility of a vehicle going very fast my doubt lies on the saying that people wouldn't feel like they are moving. I personally think it is seemingly impossible for one not to feel it when they are in an object that goes very fast or moves.

if the earth is spinning at over a 1000mph don't you think it will fling out the oceans on it? ,even if the gravitational force is as strong as that of a magnet

don't you think air craft travelling from east to west will get there faster than the one going from west to east? have you heard of the coriolis effect?, I bet you haven't thought about this,

this is common sense. this is the real science not make belief .

but that is not the only problem. we are told that the
sun is also shooting through space at incredible speed while the entire universe is shooting through space away from the big bang at the speed of light not sound but light!!.

and yet we feel non of this!!, I have done an extensive research in this and discovered the impossibility of a heliocentric globe earth system.

do you know that man never went to the moon?

do you know the astronauts involved in the Apollo 11 mission were Freemasons who took an oath of secrecy?

do you know that many of the astronauts who doubted the possibility of landing on the moon died in mysterious circumstances?.

do you know what is called the van Allen radiation belt?

do you know that if a place like space exist an aircraft cannot move in it because it is a vacuum?.

do you know that there is no satellite orbiting the earth?

do you know that the sun and moon are about the same size and they are not in space?.

do you know the purpose of all these lies?

do you know that people believed in the flat earth before the globe earth?.

the reason is because Satan rules this world and he uses his agents who worship him to propagate this lie.

the whole heliocentric globe earth model is designed in such a way that it reduces humans to an insignificant tiny object in space with nothing in control , in other words we are the product of an accident or mistake.

it gives one the mind set that there is no creator God responsible for all of this.

the purpose of it all is to remove God from the picture.

this is also the reason why they teach us in school that man came from monkeys.

I put up this post because I have facts to back it up. many of us have been deceived but it is time for people to start waking up because the people you call your leaders are nothing but occultic puppets of Satan.

Dude, this post deserves an entire thread on its own. Amazing.

1 Like

Re: We Have Been Lied To The Earth Is Flat And Not A Globe by Rosskii: 12:26am On Sep 05, 2020
oaroloye:
SHALOM!

It is very important that you focus your mind and think to understand this.

Oyinbo told us that the Sun is 93 million miles away, and 864,000 miles wide.

We did not know any better, as little kids in school, so we just chopped every lie they fed us from their asses..

WRONG. Our priests, griots, and elders knew they were lying.

But they were powerless to challenge the colonialists.

Till today, those with traditional African knowledge know the earth is flat.

Africans were civilized with knowledge thousands of years before the whites.

Africans hold ancient, sanctified truths.
Re: We Have Been Lied To The Earth Is Flat And Not A Globe by Rosskii: 2:53am On Sep 05, 2020
EMILO2STAY:

what a funny man, your not serious. I gave accounts of some of the first people to have circumnavigated the world and you downplay it. So your telling me that the shape of the earth as experienced by these men have changed after the 19th century?. Or maybe you missed this part.

""the British navy challenger recently completed the circuit of the southern region which took 3yrs, covering a total 69,000miles a stretch long enough to have her 6times around the globe earth model.""

And in case you don't know, let me clear your ignorance.

people don't just believe in the flat earth because the bible said so, all religions and cultures believed the earth was flat before Copernicus pushed forth his theory. The five major religions had it in there text that the earth is a plane with a firmament or dome over it.
The flat earth map you see today was developed back in the year 1000AD by a Persian scientist known as al-biruni, it is known as the azimuthal equidistant map. This same flat earth map is used by the united states geologic survey (U. S. G. S) and the united nations. this same flat earth map is found in the white house situation room.
Brb

According to wiki, that map was first used by the ancient Africans of Egypt. The Persian guy just drew an update.

1 Like

Re: We Have Been Lied To The Earth Is Flat And Not A Globe by Rosskii: 3:00am On Sep 05, 2020
gensteejay:
This guy is a good example of the kind of people that would be playing truancy in school (especially during Physics classes) as a student, and now as an adult, would be teaching their kids that science is evil.

Yet, the fool is typing trash on this thread with a mobile phone, designed by the same scientists and engineers he condemns.

Talk about madness grin

OH SHUT UP..... Dunce.

He must turn to an empty-headed, unquestioning, follow-follow dunce like you because he's using a mobile phone.
Re: We Have Been Lied To The Earth Is Flat And Not A Globe by EMILO2STAY(m): 7:02am On Sep 05, 2020
Rosskii:

Dude, this post deserves an entire thread on its own. Amazing.
yea. I have a thread that talks about the moon landing hoax.
Re: We Have Been Lied To The Earth Is Flat And Not A Globe by krushdripper(m): 6:12pm On Sep 05, 2020
EMILO2STAY:
yea. I have a thread that talks about the moon landing hoax.
Y'all are just decieving yourselves, the earth is spherical whether you believe it or not. You guys are just in the way of dragging humanity backwards with OP, How can the sun & the moon be about the same size? The mechanism of your seeing must be of early stone age too.

(1) (2) (3) ... (29) (30) (31) (32) (33) (34) (35) ... (41) (Reply)

Onitsha Catholic Diocese schools and hospitals they owns(photo) / 94-Year-Old Kenyan Man Baptized With 5,000 Litres Of Boiled Water / Church In Ijebu Ode Flooded As Apostle, Others Walk Through Flood To Church

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 73
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.