Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,590 members, 7,809,134 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:45 AM

How To Check Your Individual TIN (tax Identification Nos) Online Using BVN/NIN - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / How To Check Your Individual TIN (tax Identification Nos) Online Using BVN/NIN (24893 Views)

CBN To Freeze Bank Accounts Without BVN, NIN Starting April 2024 / No Tax Identification Number (TIN), No Bank Account - Finance Bill / Obasanjo: I Have Sent N5000 To Nigerian's Using Bvn (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Check Your Individual TIN (tax Identification Nos) Online Using BVN/NIN by Newphil: 3:23pm On Oct 07, 2019
Little did many Nigerian know that every one that is of taxable age and has obtained either BVN or NIN has been allocated a Tax Identification Number (TIN) by the Nigerian government.

The tax identification number (TIN) is a unique identifier for an individual or a company for the specific purpose of tax remittance and it is issued by the Federal Inland Revenue Service (FIRS). As a business or individual, TIN is important because that is what shows that you are a registered taxpayer in Nigeria, and as you know that tax payment is made compulsory, every company, business, individual must have their own unique tax identification number.

Registered company/business will however need to Apply for TIN online separately. Follow the steps below to check your personal Tax Identification Number (TIN) with either BVN or NIN

- Visit https://tinverification.jtb.gov.ng/
- Select your Date of Birth.
- Select your preferred search criteria from the Select Criteria Dropdown-TIN or NIN or BVN or Registered Phone Number
- Provide the appropriate value based on the search criteria in Step 2 above
- Confirm you are not a robot by checking the reCAPTCHA Box
- Click the Search button

Source: https://www.naijabusiness.com.ng/featured/2019/check-individual-tin-tax-identification-number-online/

19 Likes 9 Shares

Re: How To Check Your Individual TIN (tax Identification Nos) Online Using BVN/NIN by gloriaunobi(f): 3:52pm On Oct 07, 2019
Not only TIN. What of CAN malt grin

38 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How To Check Your Individual TIN (tax Identification Nos) Online Using BVN/NIN by BuhariAdvocate: 4:11pm On Oct 07, 2019
Definitely you are not being paying taxes.
gloriaunobi:

13 Likes

Re: How To Check Your Individual TIN (tax Identification Nos) Online Using BVN/NIN by chinavs9ja(m): 5:24pm On Oct 07, 2019
Nice one

Do you need a professional website developer? Check my signature

1 Like

Re: How To Check Your Individual TIN (tax Identification Nos) Online Using BVN/NIN by kushercain: 5:26pm On Oct 07, 2019
gloriaunobi:

Or TinCan island

15 Likes

Re: How To Check Your Individual TIN (tax Identification Nos) Online Using BVN/NIN by kokomaster3d: 5:26pm On Oct 07, 2019
In another News Davido is worth N5.7billion.

shocked F#ck School
grin F#ck Nigeria
shocked F#ck our leaders

GOD BLESS BBNAIJA
GOD BLESS MUSIC - No. 1 employer of Nigerian youth
God bless your hustle

5 Likes

Re: How To Check Your Individual TIN (tax Identification Nos) Online Using BVN/NIN by SouthSouth1914: 5:26pm On Oct 07, 2019
I think anyone paying tax should have right to sue the government in areas like- Electricity, power, roads, public schools etc.

Since the government has failed in provision of the aforementioned amenities, suffice to say that an individual can exempt himself from paying tax!

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: How To Check Your Individual TIN (tax Identification Nos) Online Using BVN/NIN by Gmasterp(m): 5:26pm On Oct 07, 2019
How am I sure my details will be safe ??

Disaster waiting to happen...

Scam!!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How To Check Your Individual TIN (tax Identification Nos) Online Using BVN/NIN by Psalm2423(m): 5:27pm On Oct 07, 2019
BuhariAdvocate:

Tax kor? All my money, to my last kobo is mine alone. Tax waytin?

6 Likes

Re: How To Check Your Individual TIN (tax Identification Nos) Online Using BVN/NIN by SouthSouth1914: 5:27pm On Oct 07, 2019
gloriaunobi:

TIN Milk.. grin

3 Likes

Re: How To Check Your Individual TIN (tax Identification Nos) Online Using BVN/NIN by nurex01(m): 5:27pm On Oct 07, 2019
I laugh in Chinese
Re: How To Check Your Individual TIN (tax Identification Nos) Online Using BVN/NIN by twosquare(m): 5:28pm On Oct 07, 2019
grin grin

If you know the reason for my Close Up teeth.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: How To Check Your Individual TIN (tax Identification Nos) Online Using BVN/NIN by xcel20001: 5:28pm On Oct 07, 2019
Isn’t this a watering hole?
Re: How To Check Your Individual TIN (tax Identification Nos) Online Using BVN/NIN by ainas247: 5:28pm On Oct 07, 2019
grin
Re: How To Check Your Individual TIN (tax Identification Nos) Online Using BVN/NIN by Evergreen4(m): 5:28pm On Oct 07, 2019
What have they been doing with the taxes people pay. Tin ko tan ni . Failed country

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: How To Check Your Individual TIN (tax Identification Nos) Online Using BVN/NIN by SaintLucia: 5:28pm On Oct 07, 2019
BuhariAdvocate:
He still dey live with his parents nah.
Re: How To Check Your Individual TIN (tax Identification Nos) Online Using BVN/NIN by Starboytwo(m): 5:28pm On Oct 07, 2019
I want to stop playing tax
Re: How To Check Your Individual TIN (tax Identification Nos) Online Using BVN/NIN by endi4real: 5:29pm On Oct 07, 2019
What level of transparency and accountability has the government achieved with the current tax revenue generation figures?? ... that is an even more important puzzle than chasing after more..

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: How To Check Your Individual TIN (tax Identification Nos) Online Using BVN/NIN by Starboytwo(m): 5:29pm On Oct 07, 2019
Re: How To Check Your Individual TIN (tax Identification Nos) Online Using BVN/NIN by Wordrep65: 5:29pm On Oct 07, 2019
Hope this is not some sort of scam
Re: How To Check Your Individual TIN (tax Identification Nos) Online Using BVN/NIN by OlujobaSamuel: 5:30pm On Oct 07, 2019
Are you sure that it's not when I give them my BVN or NIN that dey go generate the pin?
If the pin is readily available, make dem send am to the BVN or NIN contact as SMS na

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: How To Check Your Individual TIN (tax Identification Nos) Online Using BVN/NIN by Donbosco46: 5:30pm On Oct 07, 2019
Please how can I get Tin number for my company I registered my company with CAC I need Tin number
Re: How To Check Your Individual TIN (tax Identification Nos) Online Using BVN/NIN by oride: 5:33pm On Oct 07, 2019
[quote author=Donbosco46 post=82928624]Please how can I get Tin number for my company I registered my company with CAC I need Tin number [/
Walk into any FIRS office with your company info. It's completely free.

1 Like

Re: How To Check Your Individual TIN (tax Identification Nos) Online Using BVN/NIN by Mooselion(m): 5:33pm On Oct 07, 2019
On top which job Dem give us ?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How To Check Your Individual TIN (tax Identification Nos) Online Using BVN/NIN by TAMARAY: 5:33pm On Oct 07, 2019
hmmm i almost fell for dis...scammers are here again oo, these guys keep growing in ideas, all na scam

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: How To Check Your Individual TIN (tax Identification Nos) Online Using BVN/NIN by Advancedman(m): 5:35pm On Oct 07, 2019
Newphil:
Little did many Nigerian know that every one that is of taxable age and has obtained either BVN or NIN has been allocated a Tax Identification Number (TIN) by the Nigerian government.

The tax identification number (TIN) is a unique identifier for an individual or a company for the specific purpose of tax remittance and it is issued by the Federal Inland Revenue Service (FIRS). As a business or individual, TIN is important because that is what shows that you are a registered taxpayer in Nigeria, and as you know that tax payment is made compulsory, every company, business, individual must have their own unique tax identification number.

Registered company/business will however need to Apply for TIN online separately. Follow the steps below to check your personal Tax Identification Number (TIN) with either BVN or NIN

- Visit https://tinverification.jtb.gov.ng/
- Select your Date of Birth.
- Select your preferred search criteria from the Select Criteria Dropdown-TIN or NIN or BVN or Registered Phone Number
- Provide the appropriate value based on the search criteria in Step 2 above
- Confirm you are not a robot by checking the reCAPTCHA Box
- Click the Search button

Source: https://www.naijabusiness.com.ng/featured/2019/check-individual-tin-tax-identification-number-online/

What is appropriate value?

1 Like

Re: How To Check Your Individual TIN (tax Identification Nos) Online Using BVN/NIN by PureGoldh(m): 5:36pm On Oct 07, 2019
Nice tips
Re: How To Check Your Individual TIN (tax Identification Nos) Online Using BVN/NIN by luluosas(m): 5:37pm On Oct 07, 2019
Is there tax for an unemployed?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Sale Mamman: The Many Controversies Under Sacked Power Minister / Orji Uzor Kalu's Billboard In Maiduguri (Photo) / Pictures From NNPP Campaign Rally In Bauchi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.