Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,140,458 members, 7,770,140 topics. Date: Tuesday, 19 March 2024 at 05:27 AM

Sex For Grades: BBC Set To Expose More Nigerian Lecturers - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Sex For Grades: BBC Set To Expose More Nigerian Lecturers (26508 Views)

Sex For Grades: Kiki Mordi Who Exposed Universities Lecturers Never Graduated / Sex For Grades: BBC Releases The Full Documentary Of Lecturers Involved / Sex For Grades: Boniface Igbeneghu Of UNILAG Exposed In BBC Documentary (Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Sex For Grades: BBC Set To Expose More Nigerian Lecturers by Brika: 3:30pm On Oct 07, 2019
The British Broadcasting Corporation (BBC), has revealed plan to expose more Nigerian lecturers involved in SexForGrades.

This was made known by BBC Africa Eye Reporter, Kiki Mordi, in a recent post via her official Twitter account.

“Tonight, we will reveal more lecturers we caught on camera when we post our full hour long documentary on @BBCAfrica YouTube. You will want to watch this,” she wrote.

Earlier on Monday, a 13-minute documentary published by the British public service broadcaster was centered on the University of Lagos (UNILAG) and the University of Ghana.

Mordi, in the documentary, said she too was a victim of sexual harassment during her days in the university.

She said her team took the initiative due to the clamour to expose lecturers in the habit of sexually abusing students.

https://leakers.ng/news/2405-bbc-sets-to-expose-more-sex-for-grade-nigerian-lecturers/

16 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Sex For Grades: BBC Set To Expose More Nigerian Lecturers by paiz: 3:39pm On Oct 07, 2019
grin
Re: Sex For Grades: BBC Set To Expose More Nigerian Lecturers by Dshocker(m): 4:33pm On Oct 07, 2019
BBC doing what our media house could not do,even for journalist to come in mass and protest over the wrongful detention of sowore was a problem...Case closed;Nigeria is a country.

131 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Sex For Grades: BBC Set To Expose More Nigerian Lecturers by Nobody: 4:33pm On Oct 07, 2019
Some shameless lecturers do this thing, two of my friends have reported one particular top Prof in my school to me and it is very bad. Some collect money from boys and vagina from girls, some girls are very happy doing it especially the ones already into sugar daddy things (which is a very big percentage of university girls) since they will just continue hoeing and get good grades at the end of the day.
I know some disgruntled fools will see this as an opportunity to blast, shame and vilify men. If you are one of them, I want to officially remind you that you are a fool. The corrupt fools that are doing this aren't even up to 1% of male Lecturers but their reach is always very far and they are mostly religious.

Upcoming feminists shall either be ignored or fuccked really hard

39 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sex For Grades: BBC Set To Expose More Nigerian Lecturers by TOPCRUISE(m): 4:33pm On Oct 07, 2019
The BBC are going too far. So many scandals like this have remained unreported. One thing about this sex for marks scandal is that there must be proof to nail the affected lecturer. If there are no evidence the lecturer will fight tooth and nail and will win 100%. A female professor once got herself into trouble when she took up such a case and she was sued.
We should be grateful for mobile phones and apps. The Advent of this gadgets are the ones unraveling the can of worms rotting the education sector.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Sex For Grades: BBC Set To Expose More Nigerian Lecturers by Teewhy2: 4:33pm On Oct 07, 2019
sad

1 Like

Re: Sex For Grades: BBC Set To Expose More Nigerian Lecturers by Tflex01: 4:34pm On Oct 07, 2019
Any "expose" that does not involve Uniben lecturers especially Faculty of Physical sciences, management sciences and Art is total nonsense.

Some lecturers just act as if their female students' pussies is their birth right.

grin

80 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sex For Grades: BBC Set To Expose More Nigerian Lecturers by naijaguy123456(m): 4:34pm On Oct 07, 2019
The British want to destroy our top educational institution. The British have done nothing positive for this country. If Unilag had made a major breakthrough in research would the BBC publish or run documentary on it ? Go to Uk universities and your white professors will be telling you that you can’t graduate here with first class because you’re black! They should run documentaries on those .

47 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Sex For Grades: BBC Set To Expose More Nigerian Lecturers by arantess: 4:34pm On Oct 07, 2019
This one is not bbn so I won't expect much response.

11 Likes

Re: Sex For Grades: BBC Set To Expose More Nigerian Lecturers by GOFRONT(m): 4:34pm On Oct 07, 2019
undecided

Someone cannot Shag in peace again?

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sex For Grades: BBC Set To Expose More Nigerian Lecturers by Ja222: 4:34pm On Oct 07, 2019
Really

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Sex For Grades: BBC Set To Expose More Nigerian Lecturers by deepwater(f): 4:34pm On Oct 07, 2019
LASU and IMSU
next stop

3 Likes

Re: Sex For Grades: BBC Set To Expose More Nigerian Lecturers by babamadiba(m): 4:34pm On Oct 07, 2019
Kai! I still dey pity that OAU Prof wey because of half round of wire end em career.

4 Likes

Re: Sex For Grades: BBC Set To Expose More Nigerian Lecturers by AmazingELixir: 4:35pm On Oct 07, 2019
cool cool cool

BBC please fire down, help the Nigerian authorities do what they've so woefully failed to do. Just hope they can extend to nollywood movie directors seems it's worse off in the entertainment industry.

16 Likes

Re: Sex For Grades: BBC Set To Expose More Nigerian Lecturers by ogawisdom(m): 4:35pm On Oct 07, 2019
cool

1 Like

Re: Sex For Grades: BBC Set To Expose More Nigerian Lecturers by DennisEche(m): 4:35pm On Oct 07, 2019
NICE ONE, TIME TO EXPOSE ALL THOSE ASHAWO LECTURERS.

6 Likes

Re: Sex For Grades: BBC Set To Expose More Nigerian Lecturers by DDon2(m): 4:35pm On Oct 07, 2019
I'm sure all those randy lecturers hearts will be beating fast now....you don't know who will be caught, lol

24 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sex For Grades: BBC Set To Expose More Nigerian Lecturers by spencekat(m): 4:36pm On Oct 07, 2019
Great development
Re: Sex For Grades: BBC Set To Expose More Nigerian Lecturers by Nobody: 4:37pm On Oct 07, 2019
may God punish all the lecturers who do this.

2 Likes

Re: Sex For Grades: BBC Set To Expose More Nigerian Lecturers by recievesense: 4:37pm On Oct 07, 2019
hmmm

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Sex For Grades: BBC Set To Expose More Nigerian Lecturers by Azone: 4:37pm On Oct 07, 2019
This is the best way to go. When you are through with this kindly also start corruption with government officials. This way they start to sit up and deliver on there promises.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Sex For Grades: BBC Set To Expose More Nigerian Lecturers by Florblu(f): 4:37pm On Oct 07, 2019
A colleague sent the link to me some minutes ago and i was appalled while watching. There are students who might want to do these things with the lecturers willingly, they should look out for those kind of students and ignore those who are not interested

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Sex For Grades: BBC Set To Expose More Nigerian Lecturers by mu2sa2: 4:37pm On Oct 07, 2019
GOFRONT:
undecided

Someone cannot Shag in peace again?
No wahala. Shag and be exposed on YouTube. Oya, hurry up go and shag! Mr man, these shameless lecturers are committing rape in most cases. Smh for that useless unilag lecturer/pastor on the BBC video - 2019 is his year of double-double. Kudos to BBC for joining hands with Pmb to fight corruption.

4 Likes

Re: Sex For Grades: BBC Set To Expose More Nigerian Lecturers by joseph1832(m): 4:38pm On Oct 07, 2019
Why don't our own journalist go over there and expose their corrupt citizens?.

1 Like

Re: Sex For Grades: BBC Set To Expose More Nigerian Lecturers by Nobody: 4:38pm On Oct 07, 2019
Ghen ghen

1 Like

Re: Sex For Grades: BBC Set To Expose More Nigerian Lecturers by gsparks01(m): 4:38pm On Oct 07, 2019
I'm ready with my pop corn

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Sex For Grades: BBC Set To Expose More Nigerian Lecturers by OwenDesired(m): 4:38pm On Oct 07, 2019
Nigeria is the home of Negativities

1 Like

Re: Sex For Grades: BBC Set To Expose More Nigerian Lecturers by iamoyindamola(m): 4:39pm On Oct 07, 2019
Good...Ogun must strike those pot bellied 2 minutes fools grin

3 Likes

Re: Sex For Grades: BBC Set To Expose More Nigerian Lecturers by Ekg911(m): 4:39pm On Oct 07, 2019
Thanks to that person that said BBC is doing the works of our media

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sex For Grades: BBC Set To Expose More Nigerian Lecturers by beresponsible(m): 4:39pm On Oct 07, 2019
Those h*orny and pervert Unilag lecturers right now

9 Likes

Re: Sex For Grades: BBC Set To Expose More Nigerian Lecturers by lastempero: 4:39pm On Oct 07, 2019
Dr oludoye now be like,I will pass everyone of you this year.
Re: Sex For Grades: BBC Set To Expose More Nigerian Lecturers by SamOyovwi: 4:41pm On Oct 07, 2019
Media houses abroad nor dey hide story like keep our media houses here o. Good one

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Wole Soyinka Government High School / Ribadu Appointed Vice-Chancellor Of Jigawa University / Yabatech, Lagos Is On Fire [live Photos]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.