Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,474 members, 7,808,712 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 03:51 PM

Prof. Ransford Gyampo Cries In Class Over Sex For Grades Accusation By BBC - Education (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Prof. Ransford Gyampo Cries In Class Over Sex For Grades Accusation By BBC (40955 Views)

Sex For Grades: Kiki Mordi Who Exposed Universities Lecturers Never Graduated / Sex For Grades: BBC Releases The Full Documentary Of Lecturers Involved / Sex For Grades: Boniface Igbeneghu Of UNILAG Exposed In BBC Documentary (Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Prof. Ransford Gyampo Cries In Class Over Sex For Grades Accusation By BBC by LORDKing001: 9:56pm On Oct 07, 2019
tintingz:
He doesn't know that one of the main reasons the lecturers have powers to do these things and get away with it is because majority(if not all) of the lecturers know each other and support each other.
Is there any department that they don't have a disciplined person as lecturer? Or your tribal lecturer will look you fail a course woefully? Haba na we still get conscience. Even though You don't like the person... There must surely be a way to assist her get justice
Re: Prof. Ransford Gyampo Cries In Class Over Sex For Grades Accusation By BBC by LORDKing001: 9:58pm On Oct 07, 2019
Naijaarchive:

LOL grin grin i can't help but laugh at you for this... Did you study in Nigeria Higher institution at all?
Maybe is where am studying.
Re: Prof. Ransford Gyampo Cries In Class Over Sex For Grades Accusation By BBC by Ebonygirl1(f): 9:59pm On Oct 07, 2019
LORDKing001:

Schooling in sharia state.
But wait... I started with stupid females... Will a rationale female think the way you are?
I condemned the act.
But you have to blame the stupid females as well blame both of them and not the lecturer alone.

I hope that when your daughters get raped or assaulted by men in power, you will sit them down and condemn them for wearing indecent clothes. Don't you know that men in authority coerce their victims into sleeping with them? When there is no demand for something, there won't be any fvcking supply. Get that into your skull. Those so called stupid girls who willingly engage in such (and they are minute, compared to the coerced ones) would never agree to such if the animalistic lecturer never demanded for it

3 Likes

Re: Prof. Ransford Gyampo Cries In Class Over Sex For Grades Accusation By BBC by Elliot2(m): 9:59pm On Oct 07, 2019
LORDKing001:

I pray for that day not to come to pass. But why do you wish your fellow human bad?
They need those bad experiences too. Why will anyone downplay this report? My own elder sister faced harassment, harassments you can only imagine. She didn't seduce him or anything. Back in my time,a certain lecturer used to call his victims "customers"openly. You dare not not give in when he calls you his special customer.

2 Likes

Re: Prof. Ransford Gyampo Cries In Class Over Sex For Grades Accusation By BBC by Amanda4life: 10:01pm On Oct 07, 2019
They did mystery shopping and he failed. Sorry cry cry baby

1 Like

Re: Prof. Ransford Gyampo Cries In Class Over Sex For Grades Accusation By BBC by LORDKing001: 10:01pm On Oct 07, 2019
Ebonygirl1:

I hope that when your daughters get raped or assaulted by men in power, you will sit them down and condemn them for wearing indecent clothes. Don't you know that men in authority coerce their victims into sleeping with them? When there is no demand for something, there won't be any fvcking supply. Get that into your skull. Those so called stupid girls who willingly engage in such (and they are minute, compared to the coerced ones) would never agree to such if the animalistic lecturer never demanded for it
Why drag the soul of the innocent to this matter?
You're educated....
Re: Prof. Ransford Gyampo Cries In Class Over Sex For Grades Accusation By BBC by IndianInNigeria: 10:03pm On Oct 07, 2019
MelesZenawi:
How many videos has BBC released of American molesting female students or do you think such doesn't exist..

Colonial mentality..
It is what they do well ... investigative reporting, both home and abroad.
Re: Prof. Ransford Gyampo Cries In Class Over Sex For Grades Accusation By BBC by ProudDick: 10:03pm On Oct 07, 2019
MelesZenawi:
How many videos has BBC released of American molesting female students or do you think such doesn't exist..

Colonial mentality..

You always reason like an animal. Typical Igbo nuisance.
Re: Prof. Ransford Gyampo Cries In Class Over Sex For Grades Accusation By BBC by LORDKing001: 10:03pm On Oct 07, 2019
Elliot2:
They need those bad experiences too. Why will anyone downplay this report? My own elder sister faced harassment, harassments you can only imagine. She didn't seduce him or anything. Back in my time,a certain lecturer used to call his victims "customers"openly. You dare not not give in when he calls you his special customer.
Are we now saying that this girls don't have their own flaws? Let's be frank.

1 Like

Re: Prof. Ransford Gyampo Cries In Class Over Sex For Grades Accusation By BBC by Naijaarchive(m): 10:05pm On Oct 07, 2019
LORDKing001:

Maybe is where am studying.

You haven't met a lecturer that will tell you in class if you don't buy his handout... No matter what you write in Exam you will fail? Nigeria is full of this sadist and beast calling themselves lecturers...

My own HOD Told us none of us in my department will graduate with 1st class because as brilliant as she was while in school she didn't graduate as one... So why us? grin

If we all pass any course excellently she will send the score sheets back for remarking... That's a woman o... Not to talk of a Man..... grin

So my brother... This is Nigeria....

4 Likes

Re: Prof. Ransford Gyampo Cries In Class Over Sex For Grades Accusation By BBC by Ebonygirl1(f): 10:08pm On Oct 07, 2019
LORDKing001:

Why drag the soul of the innocent to this matter?
You're educated....
the assaulted students who dress well nko?? Wtf are they?

Fvcking rape apologist
Re: Prof. Ransford Gyampo Cries In Class Over Sex For Grades Accusation By BBC by LabDNA: 10:09pm On Oct 07, 2019
MelesZenawi:

Am quite to have dealt with you, at least you can reason without inducement next time.

Free your mind and be free.

A sadistic mind like yours imprisoned by pyschological anomalies deserve your advise more. Pull your head outta ya arrse!

2 Likes

Re: Prof. Ransford Gyampo Cries In Class Over Sex For Grades Accusation By BBC by LORDKing001: 10:09pm On Oct 07, 2019
Naijaarchive:

You haven't met a lecturer that will tell you in class if you don't buy his handout... No matter what you write in Exam you will fail? Nigeria is full of this sadist and beast calling themselves lecturers...

My own HOD Told us none of us in my department will graduate with 1st class because as brilliant as she was while in school she didn't graduate as one... So why us? grin

If we all pass any course excellently she will send the score sheets back for remarking... That's a woman o... Not to talk of a Man..... grin

So my brother... This is Nigeria....
I've not encountered such people. I pray I do not encounter any in my last year.
But wait this is purely wickedness... Is the VC aware?
Re: Prof. Ransford Gyampo Cries In Class Over Sex For Grades Accusation By BBC by BRATISLAVA: 10:11pm On Oct 07, 2019
Ugosample:

stfu you slowpoke

a lecturer will rather be in a strip club than threaten his female student in this manner
with this #metoo movement everywhere

his career will be in smokes if he tries it

You think America is a nigger country like Nigger Nigeria?
Dislike your fake llhagahsgsahsha, but you make sense here.
Re: Prof. Ransford Gyampo Cries In Class Over Sex For Grades Accusation By BBC by Naijaarchive(m): 10:12pm On Oct 07, 2019
LORDKing001:

I've not encountered such people. I pray I don't in my last year in school

Well i help you say amen.... It demoralize student....
Re: Prof. Ransford Gyampo Cries In Class Over Sex For Grades Accusation By BBC by Ebonygirl1(f): 10:12pm On Oct 07, 2019
LORDKing001:

Is there any department that they don't have a disciplined person as lecturer? Or your tribal lecturer will look you fail a course woefully? Haba na we still get conscience. Even though You don't like the person... There must surely be a way to assist her get justice

Most of the lecturers are in it together you dumb fvck. Even some female lecturers know about this shit. but turn a blind eye. If you encounter some of these hypocrites in power in a public place, you won't be able to tell the wolves from the sheep
Re: Prof. Ransford Gyampo Cries In Class Over Sex For Grades Accusation By BBC by LORDKing001: 10:15pm On Oct 07, 2019
Ebonygirl1:

Most of the lecturers are in it together you dumb fvck. Even some female lecturers know about this shit. but turn a blind eye. If you encounter some of these hypocrites in power in a public place, you won't be able to tell the wolves from the sheep
You're so bittered... Please learn to tell your story in a more unique way. Well I'm sorry if my comment offended you
Re: Prof. Ransford Gyampo Cries In Class Over Sex For Grades Accusation By BBC by Ebonygirl1(f): 10:16pm On Oct 07, 2019
LORDKing001:

You're so bittered... Please learn to tell your story in a more unique way. Well I'm sorry if my comment offended you

I'm not bitter. Just appalled by your ignorant comments undecided

1 Like

Re: Prof. Ransford Gyampo Cries In Class Over Sex For Grades Accusation By BBC by ProudDick: 10:17pm On Oct 07, 2019
LORDKing001:

If a police extort you can you report to another police? You sound like a slowpoke. You know nothing.
Re: Prof. Ransford Gyampo Cries In Class Over Sex For Grades Accusation By BBC by LORDKing001: 10:22pm On Oct 07, 2019
ProudDick:

If a police extort you can you report to another police? You sound like a slowpoke. You know nothing.
you see where you are coming from. Of cos Yes. If a police extort you in division A you can report him in division B.
Re: Prof. Ransford Gyampo Cries In Class Over Sex For Grades Accusation By BBC by LORDKing001: 10:24pm On Oct 07, 2019
Ebonygirl1:

I'm not bitter. Just appalled by your ignorant comments undecided
Just let it be... We all learnt from the story
Re: Prof. Ransford Gyampo Cries In Class Over Sex For Grades Accusation By BBC by tintingz(m): 10:24pm On Oct 07, 2019
LORDKing001:

Mister, if the student don't have strong evidence the students is done.

Even if one lecture out of ten helped her, other 9 lecturers will make sure they frustrate her life.

In most cases like this most students graduate before revealing the case or an outsider do the job like this BBC reporter disguised as student.

1 Like

Re: Prof. Ransford Gyampo Cries In Class Over Sex For Grades Accusation By BBC by Nobody: 10:37pm On Oct 07, 2019
Eyah i feel sorry for him though.. The devil can really mess people up. I hope he repents.
Re: Prof. Ransford Gyampo Cries In Class Over Sex For Grades Accusation By BBC by IamCharles123: 10:45pm On Oct 07, 2019
OwenDesired:
Just thinking....what if this man was innocent?
Even with a video footage, you are still thinking.
Re: Prof. Ransford Gyampo Cries In Class Over Sex For Grades Accusation By BBC by scribble: 10:45pm On Oct 07, 2019
LORDKing001:
I blame the stupid females who will voluntarily offer their body for sex and later accuses the lecturer of demanding. I blame the students not the lecturers. Quote me anywhere...
Now

A lecturer invited you to his office ....
You deliberately accepted his invitation knowingly fully well what the invitation entails even though you don't ... Why not ask him politely... Sir any problem or why should I be invited please...
Now your mind is not settled... Why not go with a friend awaiting to always distract you when the conversation is getting longer and resulting to something else yet you're agreeing....
You went there alone on leggings, sleeveless, showing your breast very juicy saying nothing will happen after all you'll shout.... But you didn't reject you went ahead...

My point is even though you must go to his office why not dress like deeper life member or d way Mallemas dress covering their face and feet with gown to his office.

See all this girls are the major problems not the lecturer...

Have you ever seen a core deeper life member or mallema report a case of sex for marks?

You sound silly

If the deeper life or mallema has a big booty, she will have a sex for grades story to tell u
Re: Prof. Ransford Gyampo Cries In Class Over Sex For Grades Accusation By BBC by Chidi2120: 10:49pm On Oct 07, 2019
Hmmm!!
Re: Prof. Ransford Gyampo Cries In Class Over Sex For Grades Accusation By BBC by stanliwise(m): 11:06pm On Oct 07, 2019
LORDKing001:
I blame the stupid females who will voluntarily offer their body for sex and later accuses the lecturer of demanding. I blame the students not the lecturers. Quote me anywhere...
Now

You deliberately accepted his invitation knowingly fully well what the invitation entails even though you don't ... Why not ask him politely... Sir any problem or why should I be invited please...
Now your mind is not settled... Why not go with a friend awaiting to always distract you when the conversation is getting longer and resulting to something else yet you're agreeing....
You went there alone on leggings, sleeveless, showing your breast very juicy saying nothing will happen after all you'll shout.... But you didn't reject you went ahead...

My point is even though you must go to his office why not dress like deeper life member or d way Mallemas dress covering their face and feet with gown to his office.

See some this girls are the major problems not the lecturer...

Shut up jare... when you see a woman with a juicy breast on the street, drag her to one corner and molest her... orishirishi... Na so e dey start... no zip your trouser. As much as indecent dressing must be addressed and controlled for a good society, it remains an abomination for a molester, rapist etc to bring to table as a reason for their devilish actions
Re: Prof. Ransford Gyampo Cries In Class Over Sex For Grades Accusation By BBC by LabDNA: 11:14pm On Oct 07, 2019
armadeo:

As in the guy shock me. And many have echoed his position.

Some people have been so beaten that they cannot see anything good in anything. Thier only goal is to point and point not doing anything.

I expected and wasnt surprised to see the "what of the politicians crew " on one of the threads.
That guy MelesZenawi is a classic text book case of Passive Aggresive disorder. A mental illness of many sadistic people. Nothing positive comes from them, always opposing every idea, always fighting, repetitively annoying, bitter and lamenting about everything. They usually have a history of broken and/or loveless family, abusive childhood, bully, drunk parents.

Many of them are also borderline suicidal and wants everybody to be angry because they are also unhappy. A classic case of 'Misery loves company'.

He should read up online and do a self-diagnosis and start therapy, there is still hope for him as long he has not commited suicide yet. Else he'll end up poor, miserable and take his own life. I pray he doesn't end up like that.

I wish him well and ask God to help him anyday he stops denying he has a mental issue (like other mental health patients, they always deny anything is wrong is with them, that's another symptom) and embraces therapy which must start from within him.

2 Likes

Re: Prof. Ransford Gyampo Cries In Class Over Sex For Grades Accusation By BBC by delishpot: 11:36pm On Oct 07, 2019
LORDKing001:
Now

See some this girls are the major problems not the lecturer...

Son of the sea, I know you will support your fellow agents grin So because they can dress like Eleha, those randy lecturers should not be disciplined? Shame on you.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Riot By NASU Staff In FUOYE, Lecturers Brutally Beaten (Photos) / Students Surprise Their Outgoing Male Teacher With His Dream Shoes In US (Video / Sanusi Mamman, Yar’Adua University VC To Girlfriend: You Won't Graduate If...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.