Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,580 members, 7,809,108 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:21 PM

Dealing With The Powers Behind Barrenness/life Challenges Spiritually - Religion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Dealing With The Powers Behind Barrenness/life Challenges Spiritually (20964 Views)

28YEARS 11months Barrenness SHATTERED By The GOD Of Chosen ( Video, Pics) / How Jesus Exposed and Destroyed the Powers of Spirit Wife in My Life. / OPC Members Fortify Themselves And Their Weapons Spiritually In Lagos. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dealing With The Powers Behind Barrenness/life Challenges Spiritually by Ronnygold(f): 12:02am On Dec 23, 2019
After the RPP, Renunciation and enquiry, I was booked for deliverance o my people. Because after the Renunciation I was asked to repeat the RPP. After I repeated it, I got no signs again. No signs is actually a good thing because it showed all the prayer points had been sorted. All these things I am narrating were done over phone calls and WhatsApp. At this stage with the man of God, I had already settled for him as a final bus stop for my deliverance quest.

Before the deliverance, the evil powers from my mother's house gave me a little breathing space. I started sleeping peacefully in my house. Deliverance was in a few days time. For the first time in a long time, I slept all night to 5am. It was peaceful. When I woke up, I was still surprised. I had thoughts that I was seeing blood again but it could have been my imaginations. After telling the man of God about it, he reminded me of the prayer point which I used.

At this point the man of God was always asking me about my dreams or any revelations I may have had. Then I told him this dream I had:
" I had a dream last night. I was in a room with my half siblings. I was not able to see everybody's face in that dream, but I saw 2 faces of my mom's children. We needed to carry something in a house that is a little distant from where we were but a big and scary lion was there. So I went there with one other person that I don't know nor see the face in that dream. When the lion was distracted in that house I quickly went into the house and carried all the bags there including mine. Immediately I came out of that house the lion came out so I started running with all the things I carried. The lion was looking for me, so I had to throw other people's bags away so I could run very fast. I was left with my bag only and I was able to run faster. I ran back into that house where other half siblings were.
So I told them we will go and carry their own bags next morning. The lion was still looking for me so we switched off the light in that room so it will not see me. In that dream I was now amazed that all the challenges since I was a child were from there. The man of God then told me in that dream that if he knew me earlier before my wedding that he would not have allowed me to do wedding in my mother's house. Then I woke up."

I was surprised seeing the man of God in that dream, I had not even met him yet.

The prophetess had also told me when I met with her that if she knew me before my wedding, she wouldn't have allowed me to do my wedding in my mother's house.

When I told the man of God this dream, he told me my half siblings too also needed deliverance. I was confused how I was going to tell them because they don't believe in any prophet since they claimed they see vision themselves, coupled with the fact that I have cut off from all of them since 1st of February same year.

I explained the situation of the family to the man of God that it wasn't possible. I even told him how much they hated me and had been fighting me since I was a little girl.

The man of God requested I forward my RPP again which I did. He then pointed to number 15 of that sheet and told me to type what was there out, which is
"Monitoring spirit that my way of backbiting, gossiping, malice, anger and unforgiving spirit". I was shocked because they actually did all sort of evil to me.

The man of God told me the story of Joseph and his brothers. He also told me to read another story from the bible, 1 Samuel 17 V 26-29, emphasis on 28, after reading it, the man of God replied "You see that powers from father's and mother's house, could not stop two of them from becoming what God wants them to be in life. I pray you will become what God has planned for you before He created you, in Jesus name" Amen.

The man of God told me to forgive them. He then revert back to the dream that God showed me 2 faces, that I will need to help those 2 get their deliverance but unfortunately, one of them is now late. She was my mom's 4th born. They had inflicted her with cancer from the spirit realm. My other step sisters especially the prophetess claimed her death came from her husband's house. That my late sister told me while she was still alive but sick that she had a dream where she saw 3 people wearing black clothes which covered them from head to toe. They backed her and were chanting incantations against her. Today I know who those 3 were through the grace of God.

I actually had believed her husband's family killed her, but after God showed me this revelation, I now know better.

I had a dream also where I saw this my late sister called my name 3 times. She told me to come and see where they killed her. I began to follow her to where she was taking me. Suddenly, I saw a woman tied her 2 hands and was dragging her. I couldn't see the face of the woman. The person dragged her to the front of her husband's family house by force. Then I woke up.

When I woke up I knew she was not killed by her husband's household.

The man of God continued that I should just forgive them. He told me that it is not everybody who goes to church that are true Christians. He felt how bitter I was.

I pray that the Lord who delivered me will arise and deliver you from powers that are too difficult for you in Jesus name.

To be continued....

Also see more stories and articles @ https://myhelpnewsorg./2019/12/24/dealing-with-the-powers-behind-barrenness-life-challenges-spiritually-part-15/

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dealing With The Powers Behind Barrenness/life Challenges Spiritually by charity73: 10:42am On Dec 23, 2019
Ronnygold:
Send a mail

Alright, ma
Re: Dealing With The Powers Behind Barrenness/life Challenges Spiritually by Nnetriplet: 12:58pm On Dec 23, 2019
Ronnygold:
After the RPP, Renunciation and enquiry, I was booked for deliverance o my people. Because after the Renunciation I was asked to repeat the RPP. After I repeated it, I got no signs again. No signs is actually a good thing because it showed all the prayer points had been sorted. All these things I am narrating were done over phone calls and WhatsApp. At this stage with the man of God, I had already settled for him as a final bus stop for my deliverance quest.

Before the deliverance, the evil powers from my mother's house gave me a little breathing space. I started sleeping peacefully in my house. Deliverance was in a few days time. For the first time in a long time, I slept all night to 5am. It was peaceful. When I woke up, I was still surprised. I had thoughts that I was seeing blood again but it could have been my imaginations. After telling the man of God about it, he reminded me of the prayer point which I used.

At this point the man of God was always asking me about my dreams or any revelations I may have had. Then I told him this dream I had:
" I had a dream last night. I was in a room with my half siblings. I was not able to see everybody's face in that dream, but I saw 2 faces of my mom's children. We needed to carry something in a house that is a little distant from where we were but a big and scary lion was there. So I went there with one other person that I don't know nor see the face in that dream. When the lion was distracted in that house I quickly went into the house and carried all the bags there including mine. Immediately I came out of that house the lion came out so I started running with all the things I carried. The lion was looking for me, so I had to throw other people's bags away so I could run very fast. I was left with my bag only and I was able to run faster. I ran back into that house where other half siblings were.
So I told them we will go and carry their own bags next morning. The lion was still looking for me so we switched off the light in that room so it will not see me. In that dream I was now amazed that all the challenges since I was a child were from there. The man of God then told me in that dream that if he knew me earlier before my wedding that he would not have allowed me to do wedding in my mother's house. Then I woke up."

I was surprised seeing the man of God in that dream, I had not even met him yet.

The prophetess had also told me when I met with her that if she knew me before my wedding, she wouldn't have allowed me to do my wedding in my mother's house.

When I told the man of God this dream, he told me my half siblings too also needed deliverance. I was confused how I was going to tell them because they don't believe in any prophet since they claimed they see vision themselves, coupled with the fact that I have cut off from all of them since 1st of February same year.

I explained the situation of the family to the man of God that it wasn't possible. I even told him how much they hated me and had been fighting me since I was a little girl.

The man of God requested I forward my RPP again which I did. He then pointed to number 15 of that sheet and told me to type what was there out, which is
"Monitoring spirit that my way of backbiting, gossiping, malice, anger and unforgiving spirit". I was shocked because they actually did all sort of evil to me.

The man of God told me the story of Joseph and his brothers. He also told me to read another story from the bible, 1 Samuel 17 V 26-29, emphasis on 28, after reading it, the man of God replied "You see that powers from father's and mother's house, could not stop two of them from becoming what God wants them to be in life. I pray you will become what God has planned for you before He created you, in Jesus name" Amen.

The man of God told me to forgive them. He then revert back to the dream that God showed me 2 faces, that I will need to help those 2 get their deliverance but unfortunately, one of them is now late. She was my mom's 4th born. They had inflicted her with cancer from the spirit realm. My other step sisters especially the prophetess claimed her death came from her husband's house. That my late sister told me while she was still alive but sick that she had a dream where she saw 3 people wearing black clothes which covered them from head to toe. They backed her and were chanting incantations against her. Today I know who those 3 were through the grace of God.

I actually had believed her husband's family killed her, but after God showed me this revelation, I now know better.

I had a dream also where I saw this my late sister called my name 3 times. She told me to come and see where they killed her. I began to follow her to where she was taking me. Suddenly, I saw a woman tied her 2 hands and was dragging her. I couldn't see the face of the woman. The person dragged her to the front of her husband's family house by force. Then I woke up.

When I woke up I knew she was not killed by her husband's household.

The man of God continued that I should just forgive them. He told me that it is not everybody who goes to church that are true Christians. He felt how bitter I was.

I pray that the Lord who delivered me will arise and deliver you from powers that are too difficult for you in Jesus name.

To be continued....
I sent you a mail ma
Re: Dealing With The Powers Behind Barrenness/life Challenges Spiritually by charity73: 4:09pm On Dec 23, 2019
Please ma reply my mail
Re: Dealing With The Powers Behind Barrenness/life Challenges Spiritually by Ronnygold(f): 9:54pm On Dec 23, 2019
Check your mail ma
charity73:
Please ma reply my mail

1 Like

Re: Dealing With The Powers Behind Barrenness/life Challenges Spiritually by Ronnygold(f): 9:56pm On Dec 23, 2019
Kindly send to the mail provided here. Thank you.
Nnetriplet:

I sent you a mail ma
Re: Dealing With The Powers Behind Barrenness/life Challenges Spiritually by Nnetriplet: 11:34pm On Dec 23, 2019
Ronnygold:
Kindly send to the mail provided here. Thank you.
Which mail please
Re: Dealing With The Powers Behind Barrenness/life Challenges Spiritually by Ronnygold(f): 6:32am On Dec 24, 2019
godisnotwicked@gmail.com
Nnetriplet:

Which mail please
Re: Dealing With The Powers Behind Barrenness/life Challenges Spiritually by charity73: 9:19am On Dec 24, 2019
Ronnygold:
Check your mail ma

Thank you ma for everything.

I have been calling the number but the man of God is not picking ma, what do I do?
Re: Dealing With The Powers Behind Barrenness/life Challenges Spiritually by Talk2nanro(m): 12:23pm On Dec 24, 2019
"Evil and adulterous generations seek for signs and yet they shall not find it except the sign of Jonah the prophet" says the Lord. Let he with wisdom understand the meaning of these sentence, for false prophets has risen with all manners of deception but the elect shall not stay deceived for God shall redeem them with His mighty hands.

3 Likes

Re: Dealing With The Powers Behind Barrenness/life Challenges Spiritually by Ronnygold(f): 6:27pm On Dec 24, 2019
Whatsapp is better
charity73:

Thank you ma for everything.

I have been calling the number but the man of God is not picking ma, what do I do?
Re: Dealing With The Powers Behind Barrenness/life Challenges Spiritually by charity73: 7:44am On Dec 25, 2019
Ronnygold:
Whatsapp is better

Thank you ma, I am on with the man of God now.

Thanks so much.

Happy Xmas to you and your family
Re: Dealing With The Powers Behind Barrenness/life Challenges Spiritually by Ronnygold(f): 8:02pm On Dec 25, 2019
The man of God revert back to the dream again and asked me why I saw him in my dream when I am yet to meet him. He then referred me to Hosea 12 v 13 - "And by a prophet the LORD brought Israel out of Egypt, and by a prophet was he preserved".

I already knew this because when I did my RPP and Renunciation, my dreams changed. Dreams like seeing them collecting something angrily from me in the dream and many more deliverance dreams started.

Did I also mention that me and my husband changed our sleeping positions, we changed to sleeping with our legs towards the bedroom wall rather than our heads towards it so that there will be no space for the demons to stand and feed or have sex with us in our dreams. So I thought.

At this point, chatting with the man of God became very interesting day by day. He asked me what I do in my church and refer me to Exodus 23:25 "And ye shall serve the Lord your God, and he shall bless thy bread, and thy water; and I will take sickness away from the midst of thee."

Honestly, I was not serving in church then. All I just wanted was deliverance. I wanted to be free! I gave excuses of not being settled since we got married and moving from pillar to post year in year out. The man of God encouraged me to join workforce, so I joined sanitation department in my church.

The deliverance day came and I connected to the program through phone just when the man of God mounted the pulpit. As the program was going on, I was also under anointing too in my house! Really, the hand of the Lord is not shortened!

My people, after this deliverance, things started happening in the spirit realm, between the powers from my mother's house, me and God Almighty. Things changed drastically that lead to the physical protest from my mom!

My first dream after the deliverance was this " I saw my late sister's daughters in one of my cousin's house. I don't know what I went to do there and I was wondering what they were doing there and suddenly I had a feeling that I needed to go to a place where I needed to carry a baby. I couldn't remember how it happened in that dream but I was supposed to go get a child. Suddenly like a strong breeze carried me. It was the breeze that was my mobility in that dream. It controlled my movement and the breeze was so powerful but it didn't hurt me. I travelled very far with the breeze and it took me pass a very high and giant gate a little after we passed the gate it stopped me and took me back to the gate. The gate is very high and I have never seen such before. The breeze dropped me near the top of the gate at about 2/3rd of the way up. So I climbed to the top of the gate by myself. Somebody was there too. One person. Immediately I got to the top of the gate I woke up.
After I woke up I noticed I was facing up and I felt my body was slightly heavy.

The man of God told me it's a revelation from God. The end product of my deliverance and prayer is shown to me. He said that I will start possessing my possessions, the breeze is the power of God that is taking me to my possession.

I never understood this possessing my possessions until later, when God with His mighty hand started taking me away from evil places where my original was kept. This was in May 2018.

To be continued...

3 Likes

Re: Dealing With The Powers Behind Barrenness/life Challenges Spiritually by Ronnygold(f): 8:05pm On Dec 25, 2019
Thank God ma. God will be giving you instructions and revelations through dreams, try to remember your dreams as you are starting your deliverance. Also submit yourself for deliverance, no power can stop your testimony in Jesus name.

Many Xmas from us too.

God bless you
charity73:

Thank you ma, I am on with the man of God now.

Thanks so much.

Happy Xmas to you and your family
Re: Dealing With The Powers Behind Barrenness/life Challenges Spiritually by ecosystm(m): 12:11am On Dec 26, 2019
Hello ma, I sent you a mail.. Kindly reply. Thanks
Re: Dealing With The Powers Behind Barrenness/life Challenges Spiritually by charity73: 8:45am On Dec 26, 2019
Ronnygold:
Thank God ma. God will be giving you instructions and revelations through dreams, try to remember your dreams as you are starting your deliverance. Also submit yourself for deliverance, no power can stop your testimony in Jesus name.

Many Xmas from us too.

God bless you

Amen in Jesus name.
Thank you ma, I have started sewing changes in my dream. God bless the man of God.. he keep referring me to Isaiah 59 V 1, unlike other pastors who will be asking one to come over with seed.

Hummm, wonderful

1 Like

Re: Dealing With The Powers Behind Barrenness/life Challenges Spiritually by Ronnygold(f): 7:34am On Dec 27, 2019
Seed ke, the man of God has his own business o.

Thank God for your deliverance,

You will testify in Jesus name
charity73:

Amen in Jesus name.
Thank you ma, I have started sewing changes in my dream. God bless the man of God.. he keep referring me to Isaiah 59 V 1, unlike other pastors who will be asking one to come over with seed.

Hummm, wonderful
Re: Dealing With The Powers Behind Barrenness/life Challenges Spiritually by Ronnygold(f): 7:36am On Dec 27, 2019
I have replied all mail sent to me sir.

Kindly check
ecosystm:
Hello ma, I sent you a mail.. Kindly reply. Thanks
Re: Dealing With The Powers Behind Barrenness/life Challenges Spiritually by giftfromGod(f): 11:30am On Dec 27, 2019
Ronnygold:
I have replied all mail sent to me sir.

Kindly check

Your life is an evidence of the greatness of God in his mighty hand.

I don't know what men of God did to be. But I always distance myself from them, because most of them are fake and I don't want to complicate my suituation. But surprisely, this man of God that God used to deliver you, possess what I so much desire. things like, personal deliverance, nothing like demanding me to come to their church before I can get my deliverance.

pls I will be sending you PM.
Re: Dealing With The Powers Behind Barrenness/life Challenges Spiritually by charity73: 9:09am On Dec 28, 2019
Ronnygold:
Seed ke, the man of God has his own business o.

Thank God for your deliverance,

You will testify in Jesus name

My sister, thank you once again. The man of God is real
Re: Dealing With The Powers Behind Barrenness/life Challenges Spiritually by Ronnygold(f): 4:37pm On Dec 28, 2019
Send mail to godisnotwicked@gmail.com instead
giftfromGod:

Your life is an evidence of the greatness of God in his mighty hand.

I don't know what men of God did to be. But I always distance myself from them, because most of them are fake and I don't want to complicate my suituation. But surprisely, this man of God that God used to deliver you, possess what I so much desire. things like, personal deliverance, nothing like demanding me to come to their church before I can get my deliverance.

pls I will be sending you PM.
Re: Dealing With The Powers Behind Barrenness/life Challenges Spiritually by Ronnygold(f): 4:38pm On Dec 28, 2019
Thank God.
charity73:

My sister, thank you once again. The man of God is real
Re: Dealing With The Powers Behind Barrenness/life Challenges Spiritually by giftfromGod(f): 7:15pm On Dec 28, 2019
[quote author=Ronnygold post=85293556]Send mail to

Done, thanks.
Re: Dealing With The Powers Behind Barrenness/life Challenges Spiritually by Ronnygold(f): 11:50pm On Dec 29, 2019
The man of God told me my prayer point has to change to Obadiah 1:17, the latter part (But upon mount Zion shall be deliverance, and there shall be holiness; and the house of Jacob shall possess their possessions) after I told him that particular dream.

I was not happy at first when I woke up from the dream because of the strong wind that carried me and I was flying. When I got the meaning, I was relieved.

During this period when I started my deliverance with the man of God and the forces fighting me knew that power has change hands, they knew they couldn't stop God but my mother still had some degree of power over me and she tried to initiate me into witchcraft through eating in the dream. I knew this because of the kind of dream I was having. I would see them giving me meat to eat in the dream. I knew that eating meat in the dream is witchcraft initiation because the meat is actually human flesh.

I would also see them at a table with myself eating yam and palm oil. That palm oil is blood and is used for covenant. Immediately I wake up from such dreams I would pray against witchcraft initiation. At some point, if I pray against it in one way they would come in another way. Many times, sin, mostly anger and unforgiving spirit made me susceptible to their attacks. Even though the man of God told me to forgive them, it was so difficult for me, but I was also fighting that unforgiving spirit in me.

Initiating me into their coven would have been the easiest way to get me because that would have made them to draw me completely away from God who says we should not serve any other God except him. However, God gave me that spiritual wisdom to know when dreams of initiation comes. Ironically, I learnt to understand the meanings of such dreams from my step siblings.

They continued trying all their best, bringing all kinds of dreams and things for me to swallow. They even put a drug like capsule in my mouth but I woke up with a cough from the dream. I didn't swallow the capsule.

Then, I complained to the man of God that I had been having series of attack dreams since I started undergoing deliverance with him. I also tried to make him understand that it has been the case that anytime I go for deliverance, attacks come in new and more intense ways. The man of God told me to relax and ask me to repeat the RPP. I did and there were no signs. The man of God said it meant that the powers fighting me were gate crashing. He did another enquiry prayer for me. Again, the spirit said over their dead body will I be free!

At this point I already felt like going to the man of God and seeing him face to face so he can pray for me. I told him about my decision to come and also complained about not having money for transportation. The man of God told me to relax but that if I insisted on coming over to the Tabernacle, that it is my father's house and God is waiting for me anytime I'm ready.

Honestly, I was so convinced inside me that once I step into the man of God's church that I would conceive that month. The major reason was because I no longer had stomach pains anytime they feed me in the dream. Instead, I would get up and rub anointing oil on my belly and also drink some.

Also, I was having strange positive dreams. In fact, I was feeling the raw power of God even though the powers were not giving up either.

The man of God said it is what they wanted that God will give them. If they want peace, so be it. If war, so be it. Destruction of evil kingdoms, creatures, so be it.

At this point the man of God had also given me grace to attend to new people needing deliverance at the stages that I had already completed in my deliverance process. I was doing that and was enjoying it. It made me very busy for God and closer to the man of God too.

He also said you can not work for God and God will not work for you. He said my RPP results showed that God was already working for me.

The man of God also said this after they attacked me through feeding in the dream again: "You are surprise how and why they gate crash? Ok read the story of Jesus after his baptism, what happened?
The father of gate crashing showed up. Do you know the devil never showed up in Jesus life until His heavens opened?"

He told me to read Gen 1 V 28- "And God blessed them, and God said unto them, Be fruitful, and multiply, and replenish the earth, and subdue
it: and have dominion over the fish of the sea, and over the fowl of the air, and over every living thing that
moveth upon the earth." He then continued: "The every living thing includes devil and his demons. At the mention of the name Jesus, he must bow. So long you don"t have any signs on your RPP sheet again, victory is sure. Satan did it with Jesus and he failed"

At the end of this preaching, my people, I became so bold and daring to the kingdom of darkness. I could even confront the devil himself if I see him physically.

At this point, the man of God asked me more about myself, which I explained in details to him again.

Since the man of God did not tell me any visions since I started chatting with him, I made him know severally that it is my mom that is after my peace.

He refused to talk about it still but he made me understand this: "Ok, note that every human being is good, until an evil spirit enters the person. The evil spirit takes over the spirit man of such person and begin to use the person for evil assignments, but the grace of God upon your life will keep you and your family from evil manipulations in Jesus name."

After saying Amen, I made him understand that according to what I had experienced so far, my mom has had that evil spirit for long. I also told the man of God how my mother came to me in the form of a big python in a dream. I tried to kill it but it bit me and I was having pains at that spot when I woke up.

All I actually wanted was for him to give me one prayer point or help me decree with his anointing that my mom should die so I can have total peace since I have seen that the man carries raw power of God. Instead, the man of God replied; "Yes, note also that in the quest for solutions in wrong places, many children of God get possessed. They did not mean to but because they were at the wrong place at the wrong time, they get initiated and who will help them out when most so called men of God are after their own stomachs. Who will they tell that can help them out of witchcraft?" He said, It is easy to join but difficult to come out.

At this point it was as if they poured cold water on my hot and angry spirit. I seriously calm down.

The man of God kept on asking me of any dreams/revelations that I may have. That night I actually slept peacefully.

Whenever they couldn't get to attack me in my dreams, they would work with my imaginations. Sometimes, before I would get back to my senses, they already got me again!

Hmmm... Those people are very smart. They know the laws of God. They know how to get we children of God and torment us because of very simple instruction from God that we always ignore or fail to abide by.

I pray for everyone reading this story, the God of Elijah that sent me help to deliver me from strong enemies will send you helper in Jesus name.

To be continued....

Also visit https://myhelpnewsorg./2019/12/30/dealing-with-the-powers-behind-barrenness-life-challenges-spiritually-part-17/

3 Likes

Re: Dealing With The Powers Behind Barrenness/life Challenges Spiritually by charity73: 8:22am On Dec 30, 2019
Ronnygold:
The man of God told me my prayer point has to change to Obadiah 1:17, the latter part (But upon mount Zion shall be deliverance, and there shall be holiness; and the house of Jacob shall possess their possessions) after I told him that particular dream.

I was not happy at first when I woke up from the dream because of the strong wind that carried me and I was flying. When I got the meaning, I was relieved.

During this period when I started my deliverance with the man of God and the forces fighting me knew that power has change hands, they knew they couldn't stop God but my mother still had some degree of power over me and she tried to initiate me into witchcraft through eating in the dream. I knew this because of the kind of dream I was having. I would see them giving me meat to eat in the dream. I knew that eating meat in the dream is witchcraft initiation because the meat is actually human flesh.

I would also see them at a table with myself eating yam and palm oil. That palm oil is blood and is used for covenant. Immediately I wake up from such dreams I would pray against witchcraft initiation. At some point, if I pray against it in one way they would come in another way. Many times, sin, mostly anger and unforgiving spirit made me susceptible to their attacks. Even though the man of God told me to forgive them, it was so difficult for me, but I was also fighting that unforgiving spirit in me.

Initiating me into their coven would have been the easiest way to get me because that would have made them to draw me completely away from God who says we should not serve any other God except him. However, God gave me that spiritual wisdom to know when dreams of initiation comes. Ironically, I learnt to understand the meanings of such dreams from my step siblings.

They continued trying all their best, bringing all kinds of dreams and things for me to swallow. They even put a drug like capsule in my mouth but I woke up with a cough from the dream. I didn't swallow the capsule.

Then, I complained to the man of God that I had been having series of attack dreams since I started undergoing deliverance with him. I also tried to make him understand that it has been the case that anytime I go for deliverance, attacks come in new and more intense ways. The man of God told me to relax and ask me to repeat the RPP. I did and there were no signs. The man of God said it meant that the powers fighting me were gate crashing. He did another enquiry prayer for me. Again, the spirit said over their dead body will I be free!

At this point I already felt like going to the man of God and seeing him face to face so he can pray for me. I told him about my decision to come and also complained about not having money for transportation. The man of God told me to relax but that if I insisted on coming over to the Tabernacle, that it is my father's house and God is waiting for me anytime I'm ready.

Honestly, I was so convinced inside me that once I step into the man of God's church that I would conceive that month. The major reason was because I no longer had stomach pains anytime they feed me in the dream. Instead, I would get up and rub anointing oil on my belly and also drink some.

Also, I was having strange positive dreams. In fact, I was feeling the raw power of God even though the powers were not giving up either.

The man of God said it is what they wanted that God will give them. If they want peace, so be it. If war, so be it. Destruction of evil kingdoms, creatures, so be it.

At this point the man of God had also given me grace to attend to new people needing deliverance at the stages that I had already completed in my deliverance process. I was doing that and was enjoying it. It made me very busy for God and closer to the man of God too.

He also said you can not work for God and God will not work for you. He said my RPP results showed that God was already working for me.

The man of God also said this after they attacked me through feeding in the dream again: "You are surprise how and why they gate crash? Ok read the story of Jesus after his baptism, what happened?
The father of gate crashing showed up. Do you know the devil never showed up in Jesus life until His heavens opened?"

He told me to read Gen 1 V 28- "And God blessed them, and God said unto them, Be fruitful, and multiply, and replenish the earth, and subdue
it: and have dominion over the fish of the sea, and over the fowl of the air, and over every living thing that
moveth upon the earth." He then continued: "The every living thing includes devil and his demons. At the mention of the name Jesus, he must bow. So long you don"t have any signs on your RPP sheet again, victory is sure. Satan did it with Jesus and he failed"

At the end of this preaching, my people, I became so bold and daring to the kingdom of darkness. I could even confront the devil himself if I see him physically.

At this point, the man of God asked me more about myself, which I explained in details to him again.

Since the man of God did not tell me any visions since I started chatting with him, I made him know severally that it is my mom that is after my peace.

He refused to talk about it still but he made me understand this: "Ok, note that every human being is good, until an evil spirit enters the person. The evil spirit takes over the spirit man of such person and begin to use the person for evil assignments, but the grace of God upon your life will keep you and your family from evil manipulations in Jesus name."

After saying Amen, I made him understand that according to what I had experienced so far, my mom has had that evil spirit for long. I also told the man of God how my mother came to me in the form of a big python in a dream. I tried to kill it but it bit me and I was having pains at that spot when I woke up.

All I actually wanted was for him to give me one prayer point or help me decree with his anointing that my mom should die so I can have total peace since I have seen that the man carries raw power of God. Instead, the man of God replied; "Yes, note also that in the quest for solutions in wrong places, many children of God get possessed. They did not mean to but because they were at the wrong place at the wrong time, they get initiated and who will help them out when most so called men of God are after their own stomachs. Who will they tell that can help them out of witchcraft?" He said, It is easy to join but difficult to come out.

At this point it was as if they poured cold water on my hot and angry spirit. I seriously calm down.

The man of God kept on asking me of any dreams/revelations that I may have. That night I actually slept peacefully.

Whenever they couldn't get to attack me in my dreams, they would work with my imaginations. Sometimes, before I would get back to my senses, they already got me again!

Hmmm... Those people are very smart. They know the laws of God. They know how to get we children of God and torment us because of very simple instruction from God that we always ignore or fail to abide by.

I pray for everyone reading this story, the God of Elijah that sent me help to deliver me from strong enemies will send you helper in Jesus name.

To be continued....

Huuum,

Good morning sister, thanks for this your thread.

I know I will testify soon, because my dream life has changed automatically. It is hard to believe after all the dry fasting and was still been attacked in my dreams.
Thank you sister, for sharing here. Ho about your family?
Re: Dealing With The Powers Behind Barrenness/life Challenges Spiritually by Jumblack: 3:13pm On Dec 30, 2019
@Ronnygold please I need explanation on the online deliverance process...can one follow the instructions and start the enquiry prayer or wait for grace to start?

I have answered the required questions on the thread but no response.

Thank you
Re: Dealing With The Powers Behind Barrenness/life Challenges Spiritually by Ronnygold(f): 6:44pm On Dec 30, 2019
We are fine ma.

Glory be to God Almighty, just follow through with your deliverance, you will testify soon and don't also be in a hurry, God works in phases, He will return all your stolen virtue back to you.

It will still get to a point that the powers will provoke o, when they see that you are about to be free, if the person is alive, you may be confronted, but you have to be calm. If ancestral thing then no problem.

God bless you ma.

charity73:

Huuum,

Good morning sister, thanks for this your thread.

I know I will testify soon, because my dream life has changed automatically. It is hard to believe after all the dry fasting and was still been attacked in my dreams.
Thank you sister, for sharing here. Ho about your family?

Re: Dealing With The Powers Behind Barrenness/life Challenges Spiritually by Ronnygold(f): 7:05pm On Dec 30, 2019
Yes, you need grace at every stage so that evil powers don't interfere with your prayers.

You have to be patient, you will be attended to anytime the help desk comes online.

You can also bring your question forward again Incase it was missed.

You can also bring it here notify me here.

Thank you and God bless you.
Jumblack:
@Ronnygold please I need explanation on the online deliverance process...can one follow the instructions and start the enquiry prayer or wait for grace to start?

I have answered the required questions on the thread but no response.

Thank you
Re: Dealing With The Powers Behind Barrenness/life Challenges Spiritually by Jumblack: 7:40pm On Dec 30, 2019
Okay, thank you. I actually answered the questions on name, location etc. I also sent it to the email.

I'll be patient like you advised. Thank you once again.

Ronnygold:
Yes, you need grace at every stage so that evil powers don't interfere with your prayers.

You have to be patient, you will be attended to anytime the help desk comes online.

You can also bring your question forward again Incase it was missed.

You can also bring it here notify me here.

Thank you and God bless you.
Re: Dealing With The Powers Behind Barrenness/life Challenges Spiritually by Ronnygold(f): 10:25pm On Dec 30, 2019
You have been attended to.

If you need more clarification, feel free to ask.

God bless you
Jumblack:
Okay, thank you. I actually answered the questions on name, location etc. I also sent it to the email.

I'll be patient like you advised. Thank you once again.

Re: Dealing With The Powers Behind Barrenness/life Challenges Spiritually by Jumblack: 7:32am On Dec 31, 2019
Ronnygold:
You have been attended to.

If you need more clarification, feel free to ask.

God bless you

Thanks a lot...God bless you too
Re: Dealing With The Powers Behind Barrenness/life Challenges Spiritually by charity73: 11:07am On Dec 31, 2019
@Sister Ronnygold, God will bless you for sharing this your story that gave the opportunity to have a contact with the man of God. God will bless you and your life will never know pain in Jesus name.

If I start my own story here, you will cry for me, but this is me, who can not sleep one night without attack, i now sleep like a new born baby after calling and chatting with the man of God. Never met him, never visited his church, miracle God. I can not even believe this myself, I told my husband this morning, is it a dream or it is real. The man of God so humble and patient when attending to me, hummmm.
@sister Ronnygold, thank you, God will bless you and protect you and your family members in Jesus name

Singing now........I have a God who never fails, I have a God who never fails, Jesus never fails, He will never fail, for ever more -70 times

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

God Does Not Live In Heaven - Pastor Abel Damina (Video) / Is It Morally Right For A Pastor To Use A Phone To Read Out Bible? / Johnson Suleiman, Chris Okafor & Co

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 159
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.