Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,006 members, 7,806,924 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 07:07 AM

Dealing With The Powers Behind Barrenness/life Challenges Spiritually - Religion (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Dealing With The Powers Behind Barrenness/life Challenges Spiritually (20943 Views)

28YEARS 11months Barrenness SHATTERED By The GOD Of Chosen ( Video, Pics) / How Jesus Exposed and Destroyed the Powers of Spirit Wife in My Life. / OPC Members Fortify Themselves And Their Weapons Spiritually In Lagos. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dealing With The Powers Behind Barrenness/life Challenges Spiritually by Ronnygold(f): 7:32am On Mar 30, 2020
For people that needs deliverance from God.

Good day and God bless you.
Exodus 12 V 13- And the blood shall be to you for a token upon the houses where ye are: and when I see the blood, I will pass over you, and the plague shall not be upon you to destroy you, when I smite the land of Egypt.
The God of Elijah, will protect you and your family from any strange disease with the blood of Jesus. You and your family members will not die before your time, every plague that is upon the land will never come upon you and your family members in Jesus name.
There will be a firewater and blood of Jesus prayer, where God will be mixing the blood of Jesus and the fire of the HolyGhost inside your water, for sanctification against every disease.
Kindly type God I am ready to receive if you believe and ready
Also do your friends, family member’s favour by adding them to this group for them to partake in this Divine encounter.
Kindly get a sachet/bottle water, dress up and be in a prayer conducive environment.
Date: 30th(Monday) by 8pm.
Venue: Messenger
To join the Online Facebook group, kindly follow the below steps:

1. Click on this link: https://m./310540179538050?view=info&refid=18&ref=group_browse

2. You can search on Facebook for ONLINE DELIVERANCE/ DREAMS & INTERPRETATION, then click join group.
God bless you in Jesus name
Re: Dealing With The Powers Behind Barrenness/life Challenges Spiritually by Ronnygold(f): 7:29am On Apr 03, 2020
In the time like this, God is our protection, no evil shall come near our dwelling in Jesus name.

#staysave
#stayathome
God bless!
Re: Dealing With The Powers Behind Barrenness/life Challenges Spiritually by charity73: 9:04am On Apr 06, 2020
Ronnygold:
APPRECIATION!!!

My appreciation goes to GOD ALMIGHTY, THE I AM THAT I AM, KING OF kings, LORD OF Lord's, The GOD OF ELIJAH, THE GOD OF SERVANT VIC!

God Almighty gave me this beautiful story to write, story of VICTORY!

It's a case of decades or years or forever. God handled and resolved my case as if it was nothing. I know it is nothing to you Lord though it was more than I could bear, but by Your grace I passed through storm safely. I just don't know the right words to use in thanking God but to simply say KABIYESI! The power of barrenness of lineage couldn't get a hold of me because of HIS mighty power.

I also want to appreciate the servant of God whom God used for me.

Thank you so much sir for your precious time that you spent attending to me. You never got tired of listening to me and praying for me till I got my testimony. God indeed do send help. God released you to me when my strength failed me completely. 7 months later I met you. You have been a wonderful daddy to me and my husband sir. With the anointing of God upon your life, I know my children can never have any foundation problems because your God has broken the evil covenant upon my life.

All this deliverance happened on phone. Truly, the hand of the Lord is not shorten! I wondered how much I would have spent on transportation if I had to travel to see the man of God.

I also appreciate my darling husband for his total support. Indeed, God blessed me. Thank you so much my love, we went through hell together even though our marriage is a few years but the God of servant Vic is helping us to enjoy and have peace together.

Thank you to all the readers. To those that believe and those that do not believe, thank you for your time.

And YES!!! The God of servant Vic is REAL and can save you wherever you are!

I pray God will give you all amazing testimonies that sounds too good to be true this year. Your peace is sure!

Thank you!!!

Amen and amen
Re: Dealing With The Powers Behind Barrenness/life Challenges Spiritually by charity73: 4:41pm On Apr 07, 2020
Ronnygold:
In the time like this, God is our protection, no evil shall come near our dwelling in Jesus name.

#staysave
#stayathome
God bless!

God bless you and your family too
Re: Dealing With The Powers Behind Barrenness/life Challenges Spiritually by Ronnygold(f): 2:51pm On Apr 08, 2020
Amen ma.

How far have you gone with your deliverance? Please take it serious ma, Almighty God will surprise you pretty soon in Jesus name.

Regards
charity73:

God bless you and your family too
Re: Dealing With The Powers Behind Barrenness/life Challenges Spiritually by Ronnygold(f): 10:23am On Apr 12, 2020
Halleluyah,

Compliments.

Love this so I decided to share.

*Jesus* went on a *Self isolation* in the grave for our sins. He was unduly *quarantined* even though He *tested negative* to sin. His Resurrection from His *Isolation Centre* after three days formed the foundation for our release from the *lock down* by sin. Anyone who has been *infected* by *the virus* of sin can be *sanitized* and *recovered* through the *vaccine* of the *Blood of Jesus*. He will subsequently live a Victorious Life through the *Ventilator* of the *Holy Spirit*.

Please *Stay Safe, Be Spiritually Alive & Alert*!!!

*Happy Easter celebration to You and your family.*
Re: Dealing With The Powers Behind Barrenness/life Challenges Spiritually by Ronnygold(f): 9:14pm On Apr 19, 2020
Hmmm, I can't just thank God enough!

My people! I forgot to add this to my story because I just wanted to finish it then, hahaha, the story is just too long!

So after about 3 months God blessed my marriage with this wonderful Miracle girl, I had this dream

" I saw my mom, she tied rapper with buba and was reporting ALMIGHTY GOD TO ME! My mom said in that dream, speaking in her dialect, "shey you are seeing God now? Hope you have seen what God is doing? God is doing as if His the one that helped me gave birth to you, He did not allow me to have access to you again" I woke up.

Hmmm, when I woke up, I don't even bother to tell the man of God about the dream because it's was so clear, meaning she never saw the man of God all through my deliverance because the man of God never advised me to disrespect or pray against her. I followed strictly Devine instructions and also the ten commandments of God.

With this, if God had not sent me this kind of help in this our society where it is very hard to find genuine men of God, they would have succeeded in destroying my life and just do it the way they want, maybe at the end they may make me run mad, and when they are ready to share my meat they will just kill me but Hosea 12 V 13 is my saving grace.

I pray that Almighty God by Himself will arise and deliver you from every powers claiming ownership over your life in Jesus name. Amen!

2 Likes

Re: Dealing With The Powers Behind Barrenness/life Challenges Spiritually by Ronnygold(f): 10:21pm On Jun 20, 2020
Thank you Jesus!

My beautiful daughter is 9 months, the mighty hand of God of Elijah is upon her life, growing so fast, so much speed on her feet to the glory of God.

All that is needed the mighty hand of God of Elijah is providing, indeed you are a great God. Awesome Father, I praise you!

For everyone looking into God for one thing or another, the God that sent me help weill do same for you in Jesus name and you shall laugh loud and long in Jesus name.

Keep expecting Good things from God, he will give you and surprise you when you don't expect!

4 Likes

Re: Dealing With The Powers Behind Barrenness/life Challenges Spiritually by charity73: 1:39pm On Aug 01, 2020
Ronnygold:
Yes. I will include it in the next story.
Thank you,
Re: Dealing With The Powers Behind Barrenness/life Challenges Spiritually by Nephilim: 5:28pm On Aug 01, 2020
Ronnygold:
Thank you Jesus!

My beautiful daughter is 9 months, the mighty hand of God of Elijah is upon her life, growing so fast, so much speed on her feet to the glory of God.

All that is needed the mighty hand of God of Elijah is providing, indeed you are a great God. Awesome Father, I praise you!

For everyone looking into God for one thing or another, the God that sent me help weill do same for you in Jesus name and you shall laugh loud and long in Jesus name.

Keep expecting Good things from God, he will give you and surprise you when you don't expect!
Amen
Re: Dealing With The Powers Behind Barrenness/life Challenges Spiritually by Ronnygold(f): 5:58pm On Sep 19, 2020
Thank you Jesus! Thank you Jesus!! Thank you Jesus!!!

Yes, my darling daughter clock one year old on the 15th of this month to the glory of the Almighty, still like a dream and just yesterday, I cannot thank Jehovah overdo enough!!! All that is needed to take good care of her the mighty hand of God is providing, we give God all the glory!

Also the Lord has done a what only Him can do again! Testimony loading, I will surely share when the time comes for my readers to know God is real and mighty and His mighty hands are not shorten to save you anywhere you are.

Hallelujah!!!!!!!

2 Likes

Re: Dealing With The Powers Behind Barrenness/life Challenges Spiritually by LiamDazh(m): 3:38pm On Nov 17, 2020
Re: Dealing With The Powers Behind Barrenness/life Challenges Spiritually by LiamDazh(m): 3:39pm On Nov 17, 2020
Re: Dealing With The Powers Behind Barrenness/life Challenges Spiritually by LiamDazh(m): 3:40pm On Nov 17, 2020
Ronnygold:

Yes, my darling daughter clock one year old on the 15th of this month to the glory of the Almighty, still like a dream and just yesterday, I cannot thank Jehovah overdo enough!!! All that is needed to take good care of her the mighty hand of God is providing, we give God all the glory!

Also the Lord has done a what only Him can do again! Testimony loading, I will surely share when the time comes for my readers to know God is real and mighty and His mighty hands are not shorten to save you anywhere you are.

Hallelujah!!!!!!!
please I was asked to get your contact concerning deliverance ..can you send me your number?
my WhatsApp number is 08131340722.. pls try to reach me
Re: Dealing With The Powers Behind Barrenness/life Challenges Spiritually by Truth20: 7:56pm On Nov 20, 2020
Glory be to Almighty God
Ronnygold:
Hmmm, I can't just thank God enough!

My people! I forgot to add this to my story because I just wanted to finish it then, hahaha, the story is just too long!

So after about 3 months God blessed my marriage with this wonderful Miracle girl, I had this dream

" I saw my mom, she tied rapper with buba and was reporting ALMIGHTY GOD TO ME! My mom said in that dream, speaking in her dialect, "shey you are seeing God now? Hope you have seen what God is doing? God is doing as if His the one that helped me gave birth to you, He did not allow me to have access to you again" I woke up.

Hmmm, when I woke up, I don't even bother to tell the man of God about the dream because it's was so clear, meaning she never saw the man of God all through my deliverance because the man of God never advised me to disrespect or pray against her. I followed strictly Devine instructions and also the ten commandments of God.

With this, if God had not sent me this kind of help in this our society where it is very hard to find genuine men of God, they would have succeeded in destroying my life and just do it the way they want, maybe at the end they may make me run mad, and when they are ready to share my meat they will just kill me but Hosea 12 V 13 is my saving grace.

I pray that Almighty God by Himself will arise and deliver you from every powers claiming ownership over your life in Jesus name. Amen!
Re: Dealing With The Powers Behind Barrenness/life Challenges Spiritually by Diamond44: 3:30pm On Jan 20, 2021
I join this wonderful family last year I just read your strong ma and it inspires me because most of what I pass through are similar to your story ma,I have done the enquiry,the Rpp and renounciation and I went back to check I realize I still have signs and my dreams are something else.please still need your help to conclude it.thanks ma@ron
Ronnygold:
Yes ma, Glory be to Almighty God! Thank you
Re: Dealing With The Powers Behind Barrenness/life Challenges Spiritually by charity73: 5:06pm On Jan 23, 2021
Ronnygold:

Hallelujah!!!!!!!

I rejoice with you
Re: Dealing With The Powers Behind Barrenness/life Challenges Spiritually by Diamond44: 9:47am On Feb 16, 2021
Please ma,I have a testimony but I don't know how to post it on the thread
Ronnygold:
The church I found when I searched online was MFM. I went to their regional headquarters here. I met one of the pastors who prayed for me. I explained my ordeals to the pastor and he advised me to pray and to be coming for programs. He also told me that there was a covenant that is affecting me. He told me I should attend their 3-day fasting and prayer program coming up 3 weeks to that time.

At that time, my husband and I were worshipping at Dunamis. My husband had traveled around that time to Akwa Ibom for us to start a new business with the money we had left.

I started attending MFM weekly programs on Tuesdays and Thursdays and prayers for people looking for the fruit of the womb on Wednesdays.

When I started praying the MFM fall-down-and-die prayers. Then, the powers fighting me became more aggressive. That was in August 2017.

The pastor I met advised me that my husband should join in the deliverance program. I started going for prayer meetings even though my house was quite far from the church.

As soon as I changed my prayer patterns, the powers attacking me were also working harder and attacks intensified.

I had a dream were 2 women I don't know came to me right in my room, they turned me face up, did somethings on my body, as soon as they disappeared I woke up and I felt that something had left my body. I later found out that week from a follow-up dream that they actually carried my womb.

At the MFM church, a new Regional Overseer had just been transferred to the branch. His wife met and prayed with us during the program for those seeking fruit-of-the-womb and encouraged the husband to pray with us but instead he gave us 3 prayer points that I didn't take seriously. He told us to pray it for 3 nights. I only remembered 2 of the prayer points because those were related to my case. They are as follows:
1. "Wrapper of darkness tie around my womb, catch fire".
2. "Evil mother release my womb and die".

Since I was part of the meeting, I prayed mine too. When I got to the "evil mothers release my womb and die" prayer, I prayed it so fervently to the extent that I was using it to sing.

I became so conscious of my sleeping posture, avoiding to sleep face-up but then, I realized it was those powers that usually turned me to face up when I am fast asleep.

After the above prayers, I slept and saw a woman. Her stature was like that of my mom but I couldn't just see the face. In real life, my mom has arthritis which caused one of her legs to bend but the leg of this particular woman in the dream was very straight with no pain. The woman turned me face up and returned something back to my body and disappeared. Immediately I woke up, I felt something had returned to my body again. My womb was returned.

I continued going for prayers since I didn't even have a job again. Then the day for the 3 days dry fast came. The pastor asked me if I could do it and I said yes. He asked because I looked so fragile. He encouraged me even though I felt there was no need for any encouragement as the exercise is for my own good.

We started the program. Right there on the deliverance ground inside the church, the evil powers still came and fed me in my sleep. I would eat and finish all the food offered to me in the dream before I woke up. That discouraged me, as I asked myself: "even in the church"?

I continued the prayers, the first night when we had a break and I slept, I dreamt and saw myself in my mother's house where I grew up. I saw a pit where bathing water ran into from the bathroom. I saw myself with an elderly man. With my own hands, I brought out something that looked like a bunch of cooked spaghetti, plenty of it, out of my private part and said: "See what has been blocking my private part. How would I have conceived?" As I was moving with the man into my mom's kitchen I woke up.

I actually thought that was all. Sleeping back again, on the deliverance ground they came in anger and forcefully fed me with what I don't know and did other things to me I couldn't remember. I woke up and cancelled it with prayer. I slept back and plenty semen came out of my private part. That was the first day of the deliverance.

The second and third day of the deliverance was full of the activities of these powers fighting me that I became confused about Christianity.

They were attacking back to back and as I was struggling to be free they were also working harder for me not to be free.

As a Christian, I thought I could pray away any evil on my way, but this one got me so confused even with the kind of aggressive prayers I started praying. It was as if I went there to look for more trouble for myself but I never gave up.

I did the program successfully and went home. I started seeing things. I slept and I had a dream where I divorced a man, the man was crying and I was crying but we had to go our separate ways.

Again I had a dream where I walked into a place, I saw a mermaid seating on the edge of a round pit filled with water, the moment I walked in there the place scattered, they were all terrified and the mermaid quickly jumped into water, after sometimes when the place calm, they came out and began to ask me: "Where have you been? Where are you coming from?" Then I woke up. I don't know the meaning of the dream but one thing was clear, they knew me very well in that place. So I started praying: any marine kingdom where my spirit is held should catch fire, and I also prayed for God to release me.

The following day, I had another dream. I saw myself coming unto the bank of an ocean to dry land. Then I woke up.

All this revelations happened in the first week after my deliverance. Then I had another dream, I saw my mom and her elder sister. My step siblings usually accuse this her elder sister of witchcraft. So I saw my mom, her elder sister and a strange old looking man in the dream. They were telling me to marry the man. I told them that but they know I'm already married, that I cannot marry the man. When I woke up I remembered the covenant the pastor told me about so I concluded it was my mom's elder sister that covenanted me.

My hatred grew for her but I was wondering if my mom knew about it.

The revelation dreams continued after the deliverance program but the attack was also more.

Then I began to pray more. I even went as far as mentioning names of people I was seeing in my revelation dreams and praying against them, which was one of the biggest mistakes I made.

The attacks became more than I bargained for. Anytime I close my eyes to take a nap, they would appear in my dream, whether morning or night.

I became so tired of the attacks and I was wondering if prayers don't work again. Then I began to doubt if I will ever have any child because it was obvious where my problem was coming from.

In all these attacks, I refused to tell my mom who was already behaving as if we were quarreling. I thought she was behaving that way because I stopped giving her monthly allowances since myself and my husband were out of work.

I had even managed to continue giving her the money for up to one year after I stopped working because I had hoped to get another job within a short time. I never knew it would take that long to get another job.

I used to pay her 10k every month and as months went by without a job, it became too much for me to give.

I refused to tell my prophetess step sister about these problems I was having. I only called her at a certain time when I saw the face of one of my mom's in-laws feeding me in the dream. I refused to tell anybody in my family my problems because I believed they had more problems than I did.

My mom also refused to ask me about pregnancy after more than one year that I told her I lost my first pregnancy. It got me so curious, but I just ignored it.

Then in October 2017, I called her to challenge her that she doesn't even call me anymore. Before this, I had been calling her for several months. She never reciprocated by calling me back and she would just greet as if I was a stranger to her.

She then replied by apologizing and said that anytime she calls and I don't pick that it scared her. I asked her why she was scared now that I am married when she was never scared when I was single and far away from home. I had been alone and away from home for months at a time and nobody back home knew where I was most of the time. We just talked on phone sometimes. Yet, neither my mom nor anyone else at home was scared. So I kept on wondering what was scaring her about calling me.

Weeks went by and the attacks continued and were even renewed everyday. What they did to me made me believe the things they depict in Nollywood movies. The attacks kept on and there was no sign of pregnancy.

During one of the prayer programs for blessed mothers, the prayers focused only on serpents preventing us from conceiving. I prayed it like every other person. Then, I never even knew they had already projected serpents into my body.

On getting home, when I slept, I dreamt and saw that there were 2 serpents in my body, I saw myself in the church auditorium, exactly where we stayed for the prayers, one of the serpents crawled out of my private part but the other was still there.

I ran back to church and met the pastor who told me and my husband to go on 7 days fruit fast that it will be easier for me.

My husband joined me, in the fast.

On the fifth day of the fruit fast, my period came, looking completely black. I did not have energy in me again at that point. I became very sick and fainted for a moment. My husband who had no strength either because of the fasting had to carry me. I actually thought I was going to die. I told my husband not to bother about my family in case anything happened to me. He was scared even more. Then, he cooked for me and I broke the fast while he continued till day 7.

On the day I broke this fast, I had a dream where I saw my mom's first born, the one without husband nor marriage. I stood in front of her, she carried my baby and was bathing the baby. She was staring at me with a malicious look on her face. She refused to give me the child. That was the first time I saw somebody from my household directly involved in the problem I was going through.

When I woke up, I began to ask myself if she was a witch. I became very confused coupled with the fact that herself and other step siblings had always resented me since I was a child.

It was strange to me because they were "Christians", die-hard, stone-cold, SUs(fundamentalist, extremist christians) for that matter.

The revelation was becoming deeper and the attacks kept on increasing. I went back to the pastor to tell him what I saw and told him I couldn't complete the fruit-fast he told me to do. He told me that I was a weak Christian that I was supposed to collect the baby from her in that dream. He advised me to repeat the 7 days fruit-fast. I said to myself hope I won't die now. My husband said we should divide it 3,3 and 1. The first 3 days was not easy and we were breaking the fast by 12pm.

Then I started accusing God that he created me in that family and I have tried everything within my ability and have prayed but He had refused to answer.

Then I told God that I never knew devil was that powerful. I was almost comparing the power of God and that of devil. I almost concluded with what I had seen and experienced so far that devil was more powerful.

Then I began to think who will help me since God was not answering me. I stopped focusing on having a child and became more concerned about how the evil dreams will stop.

After that drama between me and God I slept off. Then I had a dream. I saw a tall fair slim man. We were eating white rice and vegetable soup together, while my husband was on a different table eating alone.

When we woke up in the morning, I was thinking it was spirit husband. The following night my husband had a similar dream. He went to an office where a man recognized only me and began having official conversation with me without giving my husband attention.

My husband said he became very jealous and woke up.

The dreams bothers me and we decided to go back to the pastor at MFM. On getting there, we told him the dreams. Then he kept mute for some time. Then he said God has released an helper that will help me. I was a bit relieved when I heard this interpretation and thought the helper will come and give us money or help my husband get a good job but it was a man of God. I didn't meet him until 7 months after that time.

We decided to relocate to akwa Ibom because my husband just lost huge amount of money in the first business we did. We thought it was because we were not on ground in Akwa Ibom to monitor the business so we packed our properties and relocated but just before we left, we went to the MFM pastor and he took us to meet the RO of that region. The RO prayed and said we needed to come back to see him. Then we told him we are relocating the following morning. He then advised that we should attend MFM where we were going because we needed serious prayers as he saw a vision that they have tied serpents around my waist. That was the first time I became aware of the serpents in my body even though I had a dream concerning it previously.

I actually did feel the serpents moving in my body but when I go for scan I see nothing.

When we relocated, we quickly locate MFM. We met directly with the RO there. He gave us prayer points regarding serpents. He prayed with us too. As he prayed, he would laugh as if someone was confronting him. He quoted the Bible and laughed while his eyes were closed.

After the prayers he told us that they have been sacrificing my babies every month which explains plenty of menstrual blood I see everytime in my dream and with confidence he told me I will conceive.

The RO told us to be coming for prayers in his office at the end of every Sunday service.

Even when he was tired, he would pray with us. He wanted us to get our baby so fast that if he had the power he would have just put the baby in my womb.

We kept on going for the prayers but the attacks kept increasing and became even more aggressive that sometimes I wondered whether we would ever be free someday, whether the we would ever win the fight and whether the fight is even worth it or is in vain. Life became tiring.

Any day the RO prayed with us, I slept peacefully but by the next day, the war resumes.

I started seeing my mom's first born every time in my dreams. She was the same person who carried my baby in a previous dream. She would frown and tell me that I have not seen anything yet, that she wants to see how I will have my own children.

I saw her in the dream on several occasions, where we would fight while grabbing each other by the cloth. She would say all kinds of incantations. It baffled me when I woke up. When she was a teenager and was aborting, I was not even born then because she is 20 years older than me.

I continued mentioning her names in my prayer, believing she is behind my troubles. I would call her name and also the name of her mother. I would command her to carry her evil load.

After this, the dream attacks would come again. The blood I saw in the dream graduated to a new level. Each time I saw blood or ate in the dream. I would have serious pains in my lower abdomen. We kept on getting more and more printouts of prayer points from church to pray every night and I got exhausted and tired of it.

I told my husband this attack got to this level when I started prayer, I was almost regretting praying.

I had cut ties with this my mom's first born because in real life she doesn't hide her wish towards us that we who are not of the same father with her must not achieve anything until she has achieved.

They saw me achieving that which they said I will never achieve. Having children of my own was the last phase of my spiritual war in that family and it was very tough.

I wondered where she got that kind of stubborn power from. I wondered why she was suffering when she had such kind of demonic power until one day, I found out she was not actually the one. I found out that she couldn't even dare to face me at my previous level of Christianity before I started spiritual warfare prayers.

I found out that there was a higher power I couldn't fight(because of certain commandment in the Bible) that was actually helping her.

I turned to Google again since I found out it's household powers that were behind my problems. Then I read the testimony of a lady who had a similar challenge. Her mother was the one behind her problems. She confessed that after so much prayers, she decided to start every day vigil.

I followed her instructions and copied her prayer points, I started my own every day vigil too.

Earlier I talked about 2 strange women who come to me in my dreams. I dreamt and saw them again. This time both of them were tied together and set on fire but the fire was very little and they disappeared. When I woke up I knew it was because I didn't have enough fire in my prayer life then.

Short demons that come in my dreams to lick my period when I am on in the physical stopped coming.

Because of my every day vigil, those 2 women couldn't come at night anymore. Instead, they came in the afternoon while I was sleeping and fed me again.

I became so angry with them and prayed to God to give me power to call them forth. I woke up at midnight, carried the biggest knife in my kitchen, with my stirrer for eba, anointed them, then called forth the two women in the spirit. I started using these weapons as swords of fire in faith. I was cutting them in faith, beating and fighting them seriously with the weapons. That was the last time they ever come.

As I mentioned earlier, I later realized that there was a main power behind all these battles.

The power came angrily as a single woman in the dream and set my womb ablaze. Fire was burning in my womb and after sometime ashes started coming out of my private part. The power was burning any baby that tries to grow in that womb. The power still came wearing one of my step sister's face.

I was compelled to call my prophetess step sister who is of the same father as her. I called and told her to pray and ask God the kind of person her sister was. She then asked me what I had seen but I replied and told her that if truly she is a pastor she should ask her God and tell me. She said yes that she knew that the sister was envious and that she doesn't want anybody to progress. I told her to go and pray.

I continued the everyday vigil and that month I conceived, that was December 2017. But something happened.

I pray for everyone going through spiritual torment that the Lord that set me free from household wicked powers will arise and deliver you in Jesus name. To be continued...
READ MORE AT https://myhelpnewsorg./2019/11/13/dealing-with-the-powers-behind-barrenness-life-challenges-spiritually-part-5/
Re: Dealing With The Powers Behind Barrenness/life Challenges Spiritually by Ronnygold(f): 11:32am On Mar 17, 2021
Story continues!

So my people, I actually thought I was done with my story, but God said my testimony has no ending.

The next phase of my story started in early 2020, January to be precise, I saw my mom in the dream coming angrily to put something in my private part as if she wants to block it. When I woke up from this dream I just hissed, asking myself what she wanted again as I just recently put to bed and my private part was even still paining me. At the same time I tried to relay it to the man of God. The man of God gave me a simple prayer point which I used.

The year had just began and seemed very busy for me as my husband who has been out of job got a revelation from God through dream to start a business. I got a job few weeks after welcoming our daughter in 2019. Before then we were both doing freelancing which God was using to pay all our bills.

Before then, the man of God had tried severally to encourage him to do business, he told him about so many businesses that we just don't know how to go about it but when it was time, God himself showed my husband in the dream. We entered into the new year planning for the business which God miraculously provided for and now my husband is very stable in it and enjoying it.

With this, planning for a second baby was not even on my mind. All I wanted was just to carry my baby for Thanksgiving at CCT, the man of God's church at Sango Ota, and then rest afterwards because we passed through a lot. But the man of God was more interested in my husband settling for the business because going there(CCT) at that time was going to cost us much money.

I had initially planned for a second child as soon as possible but because of everything that evolved at that time including COVID, we had to stylishly start avoiding and unknown to me that the fight against my fruitfulness in my mother's house has not ended. I had thought that since I had one baby now, I was free lol.. maybe I was spiritually blind.

So we continued avoiding and looking for store to rent for my husband's business which was also very frustrating then one day the man of God suddenly send this message to me.

"Do you know why you must deal with having children on time? I answered no, and he said, because that is what the enemies never wanted to happen, so because that is their wish, you will need to deal with it on time so that they will go and commit suicide' I was shocked, so I told the man of God that we are ready as soon as his God which is the God of Elijah is ready to open my womb again. So I told the man of God that we were actually praying for it towards the end of the year. He just replied that "the will of God to make them kill themselves will be done in Jesus name. It is easier to look for money than to be a mother. Ask those who are looking for fruit of the womb. They get scammed financially and if they are not careful, get raped by false prophets, native doctors, etc all in the quest of look for a child. So, with that in mind, the ground needs to be prepared. That is why God wants you people to have a business because anything (pregnancy) can happen soon and you know what that means. God wants them to kill themselves in Jesus name. He does what He says He will do and it is only what He wants to do that He says".

My people, I was very sober after the man of God told me all these things as if he was even pleading with me to receive the free gift of God. I felt very proud to God. I whom powers from mother's house said over their dead body will I conceive, to the extent that evil serpent was fired into me to prevent conception? So many things they did. I had to go down on my knees after I finished chatting with the man of God and ask for forgiveness of sins and explained everything to God. I told God I am very ready for His blessing again anytime God is ready. Just let His will be done in my life. That same night, I ate in the dream. It had been long I had such dream. I told the man of God about the dream because I knew it was because of the conversation I had with him and they (mother's house powers) knew I was ready to conceive again. The man of God simply replied: "It is not the matter that matters, it is the end of the matter that matters. He further instructed me to drink little anointing oil, anoint myself, ask for forgiveness of sins, put anointing oil on my feet and ask Fire of the HolyGhost to please go and avenge those that did it in Jesus name".

"After about five minutes, ask God to please uproot every affliction of the enemies from your body in Jesus name. Eyes closed, hands raised, standing for God to Minister". I followed all the instructions and did the prayers.

Also, the man of God kept following up with us for my husband's business. The expenses were overwhelming because from the beginning we did not have any saved money to start any business. How God did it till today is still a miracle because everything cost not less than 1M just to start, from rent and renovation to buying few goods. I had initially planned that we will take our daughter for physical thanksgiving at the man of God's church, but the man of God wanted our business to kick start. This particular one weighed me down then so I had to send this message to the man of God "We are supposed to bring Miracle for Thanksgiving before she clocks 6 months. That was what I promised myself. She will be 6 months on Sunday but now everything is very tight for us financially". Instead the man of God replied "There is going to be a reason why you will need to be in the tabernacle very very soon for Divine encounter that will change the course of things in your life." Soon, soon, you will have the reason to come and God will make abundant provision before that time. It is a matter of weeks not months, he added. Then my spirit told me God may want me to go for the thanksgiving with two babies instead of one, this was around March last year.

Then I had this dream again "I saw two women, they looked like my mom and her first born, they were talking and talking as if they were doing incantations, when they finished they disappeared then I woke up.

Also "I was in a house, maybe my own house or my mom's, but I was sitting at the dinning section of the house. Then my mom intentionally carried a bucket of water on her head from outside knowing fully well that I will want to help her with it. As she was passing by me, I quickly got up and wanted to carry the bucket of water from her head, as I was about doing that, she intentionally started pouring the water on my face so that I won't see. She started strangling me. Her hands were tight on my neck. I didn't attack her back but I was saying "the God of servant Vic" , I said it several times, each time her hands became loose on my neck and I also called "Jesus" till I was free from her, then I realized I was carrying my baby on my shoulder. Then, somebody block me but it was my husband, he was playing with me. I turned to him and told him we cannot go to my mother's house and everyone connected to her, and I said this green house too. Then I woke up.

Meanwhile I was struggling to get up in the dream because it was as if she was strangling me on the bed were I was sleeping. The dream was so real.

I relayed the dreams to the man of God. He prayed that they will only try but can not touch me and my family in Jesus name.

Their attacks in the dream became useless to me because they were failing in all they were doing in order to stop me from having second baby. They became like a roaring lion without teeth. Everything they were doing Almighty God was revealing them to me, they had no secret at all.

I had this powerful deliverance dream that I initially thought was a bad dream: "I was in a place, it was as if I delivered a baby and people there were telling me they needed to remove blood clots tissues from my womb. I was confused because in that dream I said to myself that it's been long I delivered my baby and my body is healed. Why would they want to remove blood clot again. Then, I felt the presence of my mom, the midwife was a man. Still confused, before they try to remove the blood clots and tissues, I woke up"

The man of God replied "I will pray this prayer for you. You will have a dream that will bring the prayer to pass in your life" that was when I realized it's not bad at all. And now that I just delivered my second baby, I passed out some big and thick blood clots during the first 5days of delivery. I never had such when I delivered my first. It made me understand the dream the more. God performed spiritual surgery to remove the blood clots I didn't pass out so I can conceive again! Hallelujah!

I actually told the man of God I didn't really understand but he replied Yes, you will understand when it is time. You can not understand everything God wants to do, even if you try to, and yes I understand now!

To be continued.....

1 Like

Re: Dealing With The Powers Behind Barrenness/life Challenges Spiritually by Ronnygold(f): 11:35am On Mar 17, 2021
So sorry I'm just reading this.

Kindly click on the reply bottom, it will open a fresh page for you to type.

Thank you
Diamond44:
Please ma,I have a testimony but I don't know how to post it on the thread
Re: Dealing With The Powers Behind Barrenness/life Challenges Spiritually by Ronnygold(f): 11:36am On Mar 17, 2021
Thank you ma
charity73:

I rejoice with you
Re: Dealing With The Powers Behind Barrenness/life Challenges Spiritually by Ronnygold(f): 1:34pm On Apr 21, 2021
In another dream, I went to my mother's house. I don't know what I went to do there. On getting there, I realized she had completely ruin all her children's lives because they were all very calm and gentle. I went to my mother's room and I saw her there. I moved closer to her in that dream even though I knew what she was. Then suddenly, she grabbed me from behind and forcefully grabbed my stomach with her 2 hands tightly and doing as if she was playing with me. I suddenly felt she doesn't want me to have a second child. I became angry and pushed her forcefully while beating for her to release me. I ran out to the back. She was trying to run after me but I ran through her backyard through the fence then I woke up.

In another dream " I and my family traveled to a place that looks like Lagos. In that dream we passed through a market where I wanted to buy a bag. Then I saw this portable bag that has big inner pocket for keeping alot of money. In real life I wanted this type of bag. So I heard in the dream that the bag will help me to carry big money so I decided to buy it. Don't know if I bought it or not in that dream. Then we moved to an hotel where we wanted to pass the night, from that hotel we moved to another one that was more affordable. In that dream we had 2 kids. The second hotel where we decided to stay is very close to a beach and from the window we could see the ocean. There was another lady whom we don't know interacting with us in that dream. So we moved to an inner room where we can't see the ocean because it was scary. We layed our 2 kids to sleep. It was around 4pm in the dream. Then I saw a WhatsApp message from the man of God. He wrote in the message that we need to be careful where we are that the ocean will bring a mighty wind tonight that we need to be careful. I got the message very late at past 4am and he sent it around 2am, so I told my husband the message I got from the man of God and I said we need to leave the place to a safer place. My husband said but it's just a wind that is coming. I said what if the wind comes with water and in the early morning the wind blow our children away? We woke the 2 kids from their sleep and preparing to go because the weather had changed. It was past 4 but the day was like 7 pm so I told my husband to see. We were arranging our things fast so we can leave then I woke up.

My people the above dream nearly came to pass when I was 9 months pregnant with this new baby.

The year 2020 was very busy and full of so many activities for us. I just suddenly noticed I was always very weak and tired, also having unexplainable headache on and off. It got to a point that I had to report the body weakness and headache to the man of God. I told him I've been very weak lately maybe due to stress from everything this year. I actually thought it was stress. The man of God did not really comment on it probably because he knew what the Lord has done, but the man of God never told me.

I continued having all kinds of dreams concerning pregnancy and delivery. I don't usually like these kinds of dream because of my experience while waiting to conceive my first.

Household powers increase their activities also and God was showing me all their plans in the dream which often comes as a bad dream, but I was not scared because I have had experience on how witches operate. It got to a point I had to tell the man of God how I have been having dreams about pregnancy and delivery and how I don't like such dream. The man of God just said I should pray against any dream I don't like, but I continued narrating my dreams to him. This was around July 2020. Then in the month of August, I had this dream, I saw myself with one young celebrity girl that had a baby that year. I don't know what I was doing with her but she did a pregnancy test and it was positive. She embraced her husband happily. I also did a urine pregnancy test and mine too came out positive. I was so happy and I started praising God that before my baby will be 2 years I will already have another. I was thanking God then I woke up.

This was in August. My baby's first birthday was in September and we were preparing, then I noticed my period had been too late. I waited till September, then I did a pregnancy test, I was surprised it came back positive. I showed my husband, he was super happy. Then I did a blood test for confirmation, it was also positive.

That was how we started preparing for the second baby. Then I had a dream where two razor blades were removed from my lower abdomen in the form of surgery. I saw the two razor blades but I didn't see the faces of the people that did the surgery but they were two. I told the man of God. Prior to this, I have been having some kind of lower abdominal pain but I thought it was part of the pregnancy package. After that dream the pain stopped.

We were still confused how old the pregnancy was, getting to the hospital, I was measured, it was 18 weeks, I was so surprised, so I've been pregnant all this while and I never knew? Then I remembered sometimes in May same year, I had a dream where I saw the man of God who told me I couldn't conceive the last time because of blood clot and I should get ready to conceive now, and according to the measurements, I conceived the following month which was June. Hallelujah!

Immediately I found out I was pregnant all the weakness and every other symptoms disappeared. I had already passed 1st trimester.

Second trimester was very smooth, infact I wasn't feeling pregnant at all. I was jumping around unknown to me enemies have their own plans.

At the end of year 2020, I and my husband planned to visit the Tabernacle ( church of the man of God) for our first daughter thanksgiving and also use that opportunity to pray on the new baby we were expecting. We waited till January and also informed the man of God, while waiting for transport fare to come down a bit due to the festive period. I received a message from the man of God that I should join program at his church via phone.

Initially, I did not understand this until the day I told the man of God that we are prepared to come to Lagos. He reminded me of the instruction again that I should join the service online, that we should not come now. He further explain " they understood how you escaped last time, God has decided to change the way He wants to attend to you) They will wait in vain on the road and they will not see you and your family members in Jesus name"
He explained further" After you put to birth, you will visit for dedication and thanks giving to the glory of God" I answered
Yes sir because I didn't understand what was going on.
When I got home, I told my husband we are no longer going to Lagos and it's a divine instruction.

That very night we made up our mind not to travel again and follow divine instruction. I started seeing powers from mother's house trying all their possible best to attack me and the pregnancy in the dream. All they were after is now my life, they wanted to kill me.

Around that time, I was traveling to a neighboring town to work, I was driving, the road was free as there was no vehicle coming from behind or in front. I checked through the mirror the road was completely free. Then I heard a voice which says I should increase my speed, usually I don't drive above 80km when I'm traveling for work, as I heard that voice I obeyed and increased my speed to 100km and checked through the rear mirror again still no vehicle coming behind then suddenly I heard a loud sound of a vehicle break just behind me, as if the driver wanted to hit me. I checked through the mirror lo and behold it was a car that was very close to me, as I saw the car struggling from left to right, with fear in me I quickly increased my speed more, and watched through the mirror, this car completely turned to the right and again completely turned to the left, and suddenly it jumped into the bush. My people, what happened that day was as if the car wanted to hit me from behind but something held the break for me to hear that sound and turned the car left and right and then threw the car inside the bush. That is the simple way I can narrate it, and I was heavily pregnant.

Another one, I told my husband to follow me to a neighboring state so I can attend to a customer. The evil powers showed their ugly face while we were returning home. My husband came face to face with a very big and long trailer which was coming on high speed, we gave him signal, no way, blew the horn but he kept on coming. He was supposed to slow down because there was another trailer just ahead of him but instead he was speeding to overtake that trailer thereby coming face to face with us and there was no way for us to move to the other lane. I was with my daughter and heavily pregnant with our son, my husband driving and confused on what to do, this trailer did as if nothing was in his front and continued with that same speed, then I shouted with a loud voice at my husband to turn into the bush, it was as if my voice woke his confused mind, he suddenly turned the steering into the bush. My people with same speed from this trailer, he sped very very close past us. Then, I began to wonder what kind of human being the driver was. Then my spirit told me that the front of the trailer was free hence he couldn't see us. They made our car to be invincible to the driver so he can finish a whole family, if not for the power of God.

Getting back I was just thanking Almighty God for saving me and my family. Then we narrated our experience to the man of God and he said "They are just upset that God has put them to shame because those they put on the way, will wait in vain" for the Lagos journey.

Then again in that last
trimester, 9th month to be precise I had this dream "A lion was fighting me hard in the dream both on land and inside water but the lion couldn't do anything to me. He wanted to devour me but no way.
The man of God prayed "The Lion of the tribe of Judah, will forever be with you in Jesus name"

God also gave us instruction that my husband will need to receive the fire of the Holy Ghost like never before for the testimony (baby) that is coming soon. After my husband's prayer, I saw in the dream where someone was doing all kinds of rubbish to my head and hair. The man of God instructed my husband to wash my head with the fire water he prayed with the previous day which we did.
The man of God said further "Are you not surprised at the dream? Why did this dream surfaced some few hours after God anointed your husband with the fire of the Holy ghost yesterday night?

The enemies did what they know how to do, while God prepared your husband yesterday to undo and return back what the enemy has done while men slept.

Few weeks to my delivery day, I went for antenatal clinic and they suddenly discovered my BP Rose to 170/90. I have never experienced such before and my BP has been normal 110/70 all through the pregnancy even for my first. Then, I began to have swollen feet. Doctor sent me for a series of tests because she was also surprised at the increase in BP that had been previously normal. All the tests came out very normal. My legs began to swell that everywhere I go to people advice I go to the hospital or put it on pillow overnight but right inside me, I knew it's the rage of the wicked people. Almighty God helped me, the day of the delivery was smooth and perfect as I delivered very fast with baby and mother in perfect health, our Testimony son came on the 2nd of March 2021.

LET SOMEBODY SHOUT HALLELUJAH!!!!!!!!!

THANK YOU JESUS!!!!!!

I pray for everyone under the torment of evil powers that Almighty God will come through for you and deliver you from evil powers that says over their dead body will you fulfill destiny in Jesus name. Amen!

Thanks for reading!

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dealing With The Powers Behind Barrenness/life Challenges Spiritually by shadow88(f): 2:47pm On Jul 08, 2021
How can I connect you ma
Been trying to conceive,I had a baby but she died since then it has been from one problem to another
Re: Dealing With The Powers Behind Barrenness/life Challenges Spiritually by Ronnygold(f): 10:42am On Jul 10, 2021
I'm so sorry for this late reply,

Kindly join us here, you will connect directly to Almighty God who is waiting to settle your case.

https://www.nairaland.com/4746122/online-deliverance-dreams-interpretation-god/256#88261795

I pray you get this on time.

Thank you
shadow88:
How can I connect you ma
Been trying to conceive,I had a baby but she died since then it has been from one problem to another
Re: Dealing With The Powers Behind Barrenness/life Challenges Spiritually by Ronnygold(f): 8:40pm On Jul 10, 2021
The family of Awak aka, Ronnygold & Austynodv on Nairaland, cordially invite you to their family Thanksgiving ceremony and second baby dedication at CCT Deliverance Ministries, 9 , Idowu Close, off second Power line. Sango Ota.

DATE: 18th July, 2021.

TIME: 9am

Meet you there.

Ronnygold and Family

2 Likes

Re: Dealing With The Powers Behind Barrenness/life Challenges Spiritually by Ronnygold(f): 11:47pm On Jul 17, 2021
Few hours to go for our family thanksgiving and baby dedication at CCT deliverance Ministries, 9 , Idowu Close, off second Power line. Sango Ota.

Time 9am, 18/7/21

You are cordially invited.

Meet you there.

Ronnygold and Family

1 Like

Re: Dealing With The Powers Behind Barrenness/life Challenges Spiritually by Ronnygold(f): 5:52am On Jul 27, 2021
Thank you Jesus! Our family thanksgiving and dedication was a huge success all to the glory of God!

Thank you Jesus!!!

2 Likes

Re: Dealing With The Powers Behind Barrenness/life Challenges Spiritually by Tirips(f): 3:15am On Aug 02, 2021
Ronnygold:
Thank you Jesus! Our family thanksgiving and dedication was a huge success all to the glory of God!

Thank you Jesus!!!
Congratulations ma

Greet our Miracle baby o

1 Like

Re: Dealing With The Powers Behind Barrenness/life Challenges Spiritually by Ronnygold(f): 2:17pm On Aug 02, 2021
Thank you ma!
Tirips:

Congratulations ma

Greet our Miracle baby o

3 Likes

Re: Dealing With The Powers Behind Barrenness/life Challenges Spiritually by Olasty(f): 5:17pm On Aug 03, 2021
[quote author=Ronnygold post=104350290]Thank you ma![/quote

Madam Ronnygold I greet you in Jesus name How is baby doing great baby for me
Your story is very similar to mine story I came across your story three days ago and it seems you are relating what is happening to me
I really need your assistance is a matter of urgency
Please I want meet the man of God
I
Re: Dealing With The Powers Behind Barrenness/life Challenges Spiritually by Ronnygold(f): 5:03pm On Aug 07, 2021
Sorry for responding late.

You can connect the man of God via this WhatsApp number

May God that delivered me from stubborn powers deliver you too in Jesus name[quote author=Olasty post=104391428][/quote]

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

What If The Bible Is A Lie? / One Shocking Reason We Must never end up in hell. / God Does Not Live In Heaven - Pastor Abel Damina (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 200
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.