Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,924 members, 7,806,684 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 08:45 PM

Sex For Grades: UNILAG "Cold Room" Shut Down By School Management - Education (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Sex For Grades: UNILAG "Cold Room" Shut Down By School Management (49819 Views)

Sex For Grades: Kiki Mordi Who Exposed Universities Lecturers Never Graduated / Sex For Grades: BBC Releases The Full Documentary Of Lecturers Involved / Sex For Grades: Boniface Igbeneghu Of UNILAG Exposed In BBC Documentary (Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sex For Grades: UNILAG "Cold Room" Shut Down By School Management by KingAzubuike(f): 10:53pm On Oct 07, 2019
Chrysz:
Cold room grin

I swear the name just dey funny me since .. I just dey laugh.. if you watch the first video where the lecturer talk say.. "that place wey everything dey happen dem dey call am di cold room". So damn funny grin
Re: Sex For Grades: UNILAG "Cold Room" Shut Down By School Management by Chrysz(m): 10:59pm On Oct 07, 2019
KingAzubuike:

I swear the name just dey funny me since .. I just dey laugh.. if you watch the first video where the lecturer talk say.. "that place wey everything dey happen dem dey call am di cold room". So damn funny grin
lol.
Shameless man I wonder how he will look his children in the eyes.
Re: Sex For Grades: UNILAG "Cold Room" Shut Down By School Management by sirqeeboi(m): 11:00pm On Oct 07, 2019
Unilag way i think say I no fit enter..cos of their cut off mark always high and believed that brilliant students study there ...

How will an average student enter higher institution and could not graduate with a third class on his or her own.. lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: Sex For Grades: UNILAG "Cold Room" Shut Down By School Management by madenigga(m): 11:14pm On Oct 07, 2019
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Somewhere right now in UNILAG, a female student is upset with this BBC documentary. Scared that it has jeopardized her chances of graduating because lecturers will be scared of eating kpekus to pass her.

Coldroom or no coldroom,
Nigerian girls will willingly open kpekus to gain favours.
To think Mercy sucked Ike's preek in exchange for his coins in the BBNaija house shows how embedded this is in the mind of women.

The problem starts first with the female students.
If there are no bribe givers, there will be no bribes to take. Same thing with sex-for-grades.
You think you are making sense but you dont know how stupid u sound

5 Likes

Re: Sex For Grades: UNILAG "Cold Room" Shut Down By School Management by midnighter(f): 11:14pm On Oct 07, 2019
kunlegboye:
Very disgraceful!...we can't solve our problems until outsider will do it for us, ...is it that the govt and our journalist are not aware of this?

Lol...our news channels that are basically state propaganda...forget it

1 Like

Re: Sex For Grades: UNILAG "Cold Room" Shut Down By School Management by madenigga(m): 11:16pm On Oct 07, 2019
sirqeeboi:
Unilag way i think say I no fit enter..cos of their cut off mark always high and believed that brilliant students study there ...

How will an average student enter higher institution and could not graduate with a third class on his or her own.. lipsrsealed
.most people think thats the way.

Especially employers who put 2.1 and above, they don't know that there are lots of heavily intelligent people he couldn't get 2.1 for stupid reasons like this

1 Like

Re: Sex For Grades: UNILAG "Cold Room" Shut Down By School Management by madenigga(m): 11:17pm On Oct 07, 2019
Let the BBC do this in almost every area. Even outside public schools, down to employment and even the police.

Corruption every where

1 Like

Re: Sex For Grades: UNILAG "Cold Room" Shut Down By School Management by OyiboOyibo(m): 11:35pm On Oct 07, 2019
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Somewhere right now in UNILAG, a female student is upset with this BBC documentary. Scared that it has jeopardized her chances of graduating because lecturers will be scared of eating kpekus to pass her.

Coldroom or no coldroom,
To think Mercy sucked Ike's preek in exchange for his coins in the BBNaija house shows how embedded this is in the mind of women.

If there are no bribe givers, there will be no bribes to take. Same thing with sex-for-grades.

well spoken but it's total gibberish

1 Like

Re: Sex For Grades: UNILAG "Cold Room" Shut Down By School Management by midnighter(f): 11:43pm On Oct 07, 2019
Chrysz:
lol.
Shameless man I wonder how he will look his children in the eyes.

thats just my problem. I cant imagine how his wife and kids must be feeling right now

2 Likes

Re: Sex For Grades: UNILAG "Cold Room" Shut Down By School Management by alexvatt(m): 12:01am On Oct 08, 2019
OSUigboFlatHead:
Sex for grade is not really a problem in unilag compares to many other schools like ;
UNICAL
DELSU
FUTO
UNIBEN
EKPOMA
OOU
OSU
UNIZIK
KSU etc
As an alumnus of unilag, I know that the design of things in unilag will even make it difficult for a single lecturer to victimize a student because, at least 3 lecturers handles a single course so, unless you're ready to fùck 3 lecturers to pass a single course.
Most students that falls victim are the very 'unserious' ones,
The one that is keeping 2-4 boyfriends already,
The dumb slay queens and the already oloshos that would willingly offer themselves to the lecturers AND this happens mostly in social sciences and arts...
Nig Nigerian students are ready to fu-ck 1000 lecturers to pass.

1 Like

Re: Sex For Grades: UNILAG "Cold Room" Shut Down By School Management by CodeTemplar: 12:13am On Oct 08, 2019
And they will make a private uni grad feel bad by parading themselves as superior irrespective of grades.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Sex For Grades: UNILAG "Cold Room" Shut Down By School Management by omok10(m): 12:32am On Oct 08, 2019
Nigeria with trending news. BBN Ended yesterday. today is now COLD ROOM
Re: Sex For Grades: UNILAG "Cold Room" Shut Down By School Management by luminouz(m): 1:09am On Oct 08, 2019
remsonik:
This doesn't happen in unilag alone but in all Nigerian university. I have had a similar experience with one lecturer like that in UI. In my hometown too, one who's a professor in the University in the town and also a neighbor. We share the same fence, unbelievably was eyeing my sister.
Lies...
Are you fine? Stop hyping yourself!!!!
Re: Sex For Grades: UNILAG "Cold Room" Shut Down By School Management by GGirll: 1:10am On Oct 08, 2019
A case study of a lady who told me in pride that she celebrated her birthday in the senior staff club unilag....she was trying to show me how connected she was n I just smiled n told her she was a big girl lol. I have a lot on my hands....

1 Like

Re: Sex For Grades: UNILAG "Cold Room" Shut Down By School Management by luminouz(m): 1:12am On Oct 08, 2019
madenigga:
Let the BBC do this in almost every area. Even outside public schools, down to employment and even the police.

Corruption every where
So BBC is now your lord and saviour, doing your bidding?

Lazy Youth
Re: Sex For Grades: UNILAG "Cold Room" Shut Down By School Management by luminouz(m): 1:15am On Oct 08, 2019
GGirll:
A case study of a lady who told me in pride that she celebrated her birthday in the senior staff club unilag....she was trying to show me how connected she was n I just smiled n told her she was a big girl lol. I have a lot on my hands....
Poor U!!
I've stressed you haven't I?
I'm a handful,i know

1 Like

Re: Sex For Grades: UNILAG "Cold Room" Shut Down By School Management by Nobody: 1:44am On Oct 08, 2019
So it took a foreign media outfit to shut it down? As if they didnt before now know that the place with such dishonorable activities really was existing.

2 Likes

Re: Sex For Grades: UNILAG "Cold Room" Shut Down By School Management by Caution30: 3:08am On Oct 08, 2019
But.. of fact, these so called lecturer are shameless

1 Like

Re: Sex For Grades: UNILAG "Cold Room" Shut Down By School Management by Nobody: 3:58am On Oct 08, 2019
Now that the cold room has been exposed by BBC, the cold room.is being treated like the Tramadol issue. Anathema.

Who else thinks Nigerians need to be recolonized.. ?

Nobody banned Tramadol until they were jump started by BBC.
Re: Sex For Grades: UNILAG "Cold Room" Shut Down By School Management by TheSmoothTalker(m): 4:47am On Oct 08, 2019
Way to go...

Anyways
Nairalanders, Please come through for me�

I need at least 2k likes on this IG post to get a paid internship that’ll help boost my career.
Please click the link below & like the post. It only takes a few seconds.
https://www.instagram.com/p/B3ToQApFJGe/?igshid=s58ykuq01u4k

Kindly Share
Love & light always ❤
Re: Sex For Grades: UNILAG "Cold Room" Shut Down By School Management by tete7000(m): 5:13am On Oct 08, 2019
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Coldroom or no coldroom,

And what about the female students harrssed and inmidated against their wish? Why do some of you think every woman is a LovePeddler and thus generalize? Even if a girl is willing to give, can't a sensible man stick to code of conduct and say no? Maybe in your home where you come from, your girls, ladies and women are whores sha who exchange their bodies for favours and maybe your boys and men are weakling who lose their minds when confronted with willing women. Maybe this is why your mind has been twisted to reason the way you do...
a

3 Likes

Re: Sex For Grades: UNILAG "Cold Room" Shut Down By School Management by semyman: 5:14am On Oct 08, 2019
This type of institution is better described as a dingbat
Re: Sex For Grades: UNILAG "Cold Room" Shut Down By School Management by ndidibabe(f): 6:00am On Oct 08, 2019
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Coldroom or no coldroom,

True talk. You are wise.
Re: Sex For Grades: UNILAG "Cold Room" Shut Down By School Management by rabzy: 6:03am On Oct 08, 2019
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Coldroom or no coldroom,

There is bribery and there is extortion. Some wants favours and offer bribes while some are just exploited for no reason.
If you offer a policeman bribe, he has an option to lock you up or as naija concern break your jaw with gun butt, same with lecturers, a student offering sex can be rejected or disciplined, people in such position police, judges lecturers, know they would be offered bribes it is their duty to reject. Now they not only accept bribes but they go extorting and ruining the lives of anybody they fancy. There is absolutely no excuse for taking up such offers from these girls and for those who victimize girls for sex.....these demons should be locked up.

2 Likes

Re: Sex For Grades: UNILAG "Cold Room" Shut Down By School Management by notoriousbabe: 6:37am On Oct 08, 2019
E no good o, make una leave lecturers alone o, where person dey work na there person dey chop o

To carry seunmomoh go cold room just dey hungry me
Re: Sex For Grades: UNILAG "Cold Room" Shut Down By School Management by gnykelly(m): 6:50am On Oct 08, 2019
kunlegboye:
Very disgraceful!...we can't solve our problems until outsider will do it for us, ...is it that the govt and our journalist are not aware of this?
Idris abdulkarim sang about it... We danced but never took the message

1 Like

Re: Sex For Grades: UNILAG "Cold Room" Shut Down By School Management by Livefreeordieha(m): 6:52am On Oct 08, 2019
dancok:
Pls where can i download Nigeria old songs, likes of igbokwe, olando owoh, sunny okosun and the likes.
youtube and convert dem directly to ur phone...Daz how i do mine..Very easy in less than 1min u done..

1 Like

Re: Sex For Grades: UNILAG "Cold Room" Shut Down By School Management by Skoopy(m): 7:04am On Oct 08, 2019
rottennaija:
Alright Nigerians, dust off your CV. Jobs will be lost while some will be employed to fill the vacuum created.

I trust you have a PHD.
Re: Sex For Grades: UNILAG "Cold Room" Shut Down By School Management by DaBlog: 7:10am On Oct 08, 2019
dancok:
Pls where can i download Nigeria old songs, likes of igbokwe, olando owoh, sunny okosun and the likes.

Cold room!
Re: Sex For Grades: UNILAG "Cold Room" Shut Down By School Management by mistyebby(f): 7:24am On Oct 08, 2019
OSUigboFlatHead:
Sex for grade is not really a problem in unilag compares to many other schools like ;
UNICAL
DELSU
FUTO
UNIBEN
EKPOMA
OOU
OSU
UNIZIK
KSU etc
As an alumnus of unilag, I know that the design of things in unilag will even make it difficult for a single lecturer to victimize a student because, at least 3 lecturers handles a single course so, unless you're ready to fùck 3 lecturers to pass a single course.
Most students that falls victim are the very 'unserious' ones,
The one that is keeping 2-4 boyfriends already,
The dumb slay queens and the already oloshos that would willingly offer themselves to the lecturers AND this happens mostly in social sciences and arts...

Well said. I graduated from Unilag without visiting any lecturer. Even when my supervisor called me to help him mark questionaires, I lied that I was at home that weekend.

But you see some girls visiting lecturers every day, Abeg, Is he your father?

Both parties should be given fair hearing and punished accordingly....*Both parties*

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Sex For Grades: UNILAG "Cold Room" Shut Down By School Management by mistyebby(f): 7:39am On Oct 08, 2019
semyman:
This type of institution is better described as a dingbat

Unilag actually have put the best measures to control and reduce the occurence of such. But trust humans...discipline is a problem.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Chris Oyakhilome Builds Faculty Of Engineering - Benson Idahosa University (Pics / Nigerian dad reacts after daughter's school forced her to losen her braided hair / 27 Kagara Students Kidnapped, One Shot Dead - Niger State Governor (graphic Pix)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.