Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,380 members, 7,808,353 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:45 AM

American Lady Plays Hard-to-get With Nigerian Guy, Learns The Hard Way - Romance (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / American Lady Plays Hard-to-get With Nigerian Guy, Learns The Hard Way (75499 Views)

Masturbation: I Learnt To Stop The Hard Way. / Lady Plays 'Witch' On Man Who Called Her A Prostitute, He's Now Begging / White Lady Sends iPhone & Apple MacBook To A Nigerian Guy She Met On Facebook (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: American Lady Plays Hard-to-get With Nigerian Guy, Learns The Hard Way by khia: 6:05am On Oct 08, 2019
Damn!! Stop the tribalism. I swear you guys are just as bad as white people with their racism. angry
Re: American Lady Plays Hard-to-get With Nigerian Guy, Learns The Hard Way by Livefreeordieha(m): 6:10am On Oct 08, 2019
Melison:
This looks doctored abeg,in one week him Don bulid house,get new babe,start up business
Abeg na mile Ezuruonye abi jim iyke play this role?
no one knows the technology used to doctor the brain fabricated such incredulous fallacy..
Re: American Lady Plays Hard-to-get With Nigerian Guy, Learns The Hard Way by anambraamaka: 6:13am On Oct 08, 2019
Na so I’m dealing with one now, she tried to flex on me now she is begging everyday ATL chick
Re: American Lady Plays Hard-to-get With Nigerian Guy, Learns The Hard Way by khia: 6:19am On Oct 08, 2019
Mogambo123:
I believe her , just that she's too dumb to know the guy is not into legit business.

Well she cancelled the supposed date so she wasn't too dumb after all.
Re: American Lady Plays Hard-to-get With Nigerian Guy, Learns The Hard Way by khia: 6:21am On Oct 08, 2019
grandstar:

My sista-in-law is Slovak and she uses the word N word. She's family.

And African Americans believe they own that word and have a right to call other blacks that.

You should knock your sister in-law out the next time she uses that word.

1 Like

Re: American Lady Plays Hard-to-get With Nigerian Guy, Learns The Hard Way by Nobody: 6:30am On Oct 08, 2019
Re: American Lady Plays Hard-to-get With Nigerian Guy, Learns The Hard Way by achikolo(f): 6:30am On Oct 08, 2019
[s]
ola33t:
"Say less" which is the oyinbo version of the Nigerian slang "don't talk too much".
I don't know why this is the only thing that caught my attention in the whole script of the controversial drama from the controversial attention seeking twitter handle.
[/s]
shut it
everything no be script
Re: American Lady Plays Hard-to-get With Nigerian Guy, Learns The Hard Way by Cantonese: 6:30am On Oct 08, 2019
Melison:
This looks doctored abeg,in one week him Don bulid house,get new babe,start up business

Not only doctored, but pharmacyed, infact patiented. Dey there dey watch, not knowing that many have planned their lives and God’s on their side.
Re: American Lady Plays Hard-to-get With Nigerian Guy, Learns The Hard Way by Nobody: 6:31am On Oct 08, 2019
Re: American Lady Plays Hard-to-get With Nigerian Guy, Learns The Hard Way by Nobody: 6:52am On Oct 08, 2019
hekkyboi:

old woman make u dey there dey age waiting for who go come chase you. make u no go luk for Wu go marry u bc u are definitely in ur menopause stage already.
How that one take concern you? As in, I don't get the pained comment. Abi u follow for people wey I ignore their pm ni? Ode better give yourself brain. As if u young pass me, silly idiot. Na you done reach expiry date. Mbuzo
Re: American Lady Plays Hard-to-get With Nigerian Guy, Learns The Hard Way by Thegoodone13(m): 6:56am On Oct 08, 2019
Duchessree:
But why will you play hard to get when you really like him??
he may just want to play with her and drop her ,if he really love her he will attempt the second time. .The guy in question might have been date the lady he married.
Re: American Lady Plays Hard-to-get With Nigerian Guy, Learns The Hard Way by Awaoyelmoni(m): 7:15am On Oct 08, 2019
Melison:

Read again it's built a new home not house plus the one week stated might be the period with which she got wind of his achievements and dude probably had all of this stacked up in a cooler somewhere ..I see u got over 300 likes 4 ur troubles anyways..
Re: American Lady Plays Hard-to-get With Nigerian Guy, Learns The Hard Way by Flowdada(m): 7:15am On Oct 08, 2019
And if I tell you say I like you a beg no let shakara come dey kee you

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Lady Poses Her Backside For Her Man To Check It Out In Pre-wedding Photos / Elephant Plays With Young Lady's Backside / Angela Nwosu Smoking: "I Am Not A Wife Material, I Am Not A Feminist"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.