Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,957 members, 7,806,771 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 11:14 PM

Lagos School Principal Defiles Twin Sisters, Impregnates One - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Lagos School Principal Defiles Twin Sisters, Impregnates One (36715 Views)

Kwara Principal Defiles Seven Female Pupils, Absconds - Pics / Police arrest Lagos school gardener over murder of SS3 student (Photos) / Bricklayer Defiles 3-Year-Old Girl Inside Lagos School (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Lagos School Principal Defiles Twin Sisters, Impregnates One by titiloyeblog: 7:23pm On Oct 07, 2019
A doctor at the Lagos State University Teaching Hospital (LASUTH), Ikeja, Alabi Oyedeji, Monday, told an Ikeja Special Offences Court, that a twin sisters (names withheld), 17, were allegedly defiled by their school principal, Samson Adeyemo over a period of two years.

The defendant, who was the principal of the school located in Beckley Estate Abule Egba, allegedly had sexual intercourse with the sisters between 2015 and 2016, when they were in SS1 students.

Adeyemo, 30, is standing for having allegedly having sexual intercourse with 17-year-old twin sisters and impregnating one of them before Justice Sherifat Solebo.

He was alleged to have lured the twins to his office on separate occasions, had sexual intercourse with them, until one of them got pregnant.

Dr Oyedeji, a consultant at Mirabel Centre, LASUTH, told the court that the twin sisters confirmed to him that their principal had sexual relationship with them from 2015-2016.

According to him, the school principal, in the course of having incessant intercourse, impregnated one of the twins.

Led in evidence by the State prosecutor, M. S. Oshodi, the doctor said, “The principal, on several occasion, had sexual intercourse with the twins and one of them tagged, ‘Victim X’ became pregnant. Their mother got to know about it, during an attempt to terminate the pregnancy.

“It was in the process of terminating the pregnancy that Victim X found out that the same principal was equally having an affair with her twin sister, tagged Victim Y.

“This was what Victim X verbally told me. However, during the general observation of the victims, I discovered that they were both clinically stable”, he said.

Dr Oyedeji told the court that further examination of the twins showed that other structures of body like the urethra was normal. But the vagina entrance had tags of hymen that was fragmented.

“The tags of hymen found at the vagina entry proper suggests a repeated forceful penetration into their vagina. I also took blood and urine samples of the victims, including appropriate screening test,” he said.

One of the twin sisters, (Victim X), had testified in court that the school principal kept a camp bed inside his office which he used whenever he wants to have sex with her.

Victim X told the court that she aborted the pregnancy through the help of her mother, who took her to a nurse.

“I was still in SS1 when the incident happened. On that day, I was in my classroom when the principal entered and asked if my class teacher was around. I said no. He then ordered me to follow him to his office.

“When we got to his office, he started calling me sweet names before removing my school uniform. He thereafter had sexual intercourse with me and instructed me not to tell anyone.

“He continued having sex with me over a long period of time until I became pregnant.

“I didn’t even know that I was pregnant until one of our neighbors noticed some changes in my body and informed my mother.

“When my mother confronted me and slapped me several times, I told her that the principal has been having sex with me inside his office.

“My mum immediately called the principal and asked him, and he admitted impregnating me. He then told my mother that we should keep the baby but my mother refused.

“The principal begged my mother not to abort the pregnancy but she refused and took me to a nurse to remove it. My mother told him that she cannot allow me carry a baby, at a tender age”.

She said it was the defendant that made money available for the abortion.

“As a result of the abortion, my parents withdrew me from the school and enrolled me at the defendant’s father’s school, where I wrote my WAEC exams,” Victim X said.

Justice Solebo has adjourned the matter till November 18, 2019.

Source: https://www.google.com/amp/s/thenationonlineng.net/school-principal-defiles-twin-sisters-impregnates-one-2/amp/

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Lagos School Principal Defiles Twin Sisters, Impregnates One by hisgrace090: 7:27pm On Oct 07, 2019
Can this rubbish ever end in Nigeria?

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lagos School Principal Defiles Twin Sisters, Impregnates One by Chainsmokers: 7:40pm On Oct 07, 2019
This is what we get in modern schools of nowadays undecided

1 Like

Re: Lagos School Principal Defiles Twin Sisters, Impregnates One by danny56: 9:27pm On Oct 07, 2019
Sex demon again going over the country, looking for who's available. I cover young girls with the blood of Jesus Christ �.

23 Likes

Re: Lagos School Principal Defiles Twin Sisters, Impregnates One by Nvc078: 9:33pm On Oct 07, 2019
Konji where are thy stings?

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lagos School Principal Defiles Twin Sisters, Impregnates One by donstan18: 9:44pm On Oct 07, 2019
Confirmed they had sexual relationship with Adeyemo at that time.

t was a mutual and consensual sexual relationship.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lagos School Principal Defiles Twin Sisters, Impregnates One by presleYzzi(m): 10:40pm On Oct 07, 2019
angry

Paedophilia is the latest trend in Nigeria

17 year olds are now trending!

I really don't know what these men find attracting in girls who are emotionally unintelligent, naive and zero additions in a way of communication.

It's not like they've got fully matured external features, so what exactly is the point? undecided

I can't even remain good friends with mature girls who cannot communicate intelligently!

I'm actually single because if I'm to date, I'd want to date someone emotionally mature, and this would mean dating someone around my age, but this would be unwise because I have long term intentions for relationships.

P.S: the number one reason I'm single is because I'm broke, the reason above comes second grin

If I born girl pikin, I swear I go dey teach am for house!!!

36 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Lagos School Principal Defiles Twin Sisters, Impregnates One by Apeshy101(m): 10:41pm On Oct 07, 2019
donstan18:

Mutual wetin?

The simp took advantage of their naivety.

Hope he is locked up.

32 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lagos School Principal Defiles Twin Sisters, Impregnates One by jerryunit48: 10:41pm On Oct 07, 2019
Jesus! What is wrong with teachers these days
Re: Lagos School Principal Defiles Twin Sisters, Impregnates One by alklas(m): 10:42pm On Oct 07, 2019
nawa oo

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lagos School Principal Defiles Twin Sisters, Impregnates One by Spar7tan(m): 10:42pm On Oct 07, 2019
Sin upon crime. shocked
Re: Lagos School Principal Defiles Twin Sisters, Impregnates One by temitopealabi: 10:42pm On Oct 07, 2019
Crazy. [url]Afriex.co[/url]

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lagos School Principal Defiles Twin Sisters, Impregnates One by Truthbites: 10:42pm On Oct 07, 2019
Zip up guys. Na love of Kinte de kill man
Re: Lagos School Principal Defiles Twin Sisters, Impregnates One by adewumiopeyemi(m): 10:44pm On Oct 07, 2019
End time is near s help us lord
Re: Lagos School Principal Defiles Twin Sisters, Impregnates One by Nobody: 10:44pm On Oct 07, 2019
I once defined shame as that thing that takes one's dignity away.
Re: Lagos School Principal Defiles Twin Sisters, Impregnates One by Magnumproperty: 10:44pm On Oct 07, 2019
Lord we commit our girls into your hands

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lagos School Principal Defiles Twin Sisters, Impregnates One by Antara0503(m): 10:45pm On Oct 07, 2019
but y do nigerian women alws slap deir daughters to know who giv dem belle?

3 Likes

Re: Lagos School Principal Defiles Twin Sisters, Impregnates One by PureGoldh(m): 10:45pm On Oct 07, 2019
Chai...signs of Endtime
Re: Lagos School Principal Defiles Twin Sisters, Impregnates One by ppreye(m): 10:45pm On Oct 07, 2019
Castration or life imprisonment ought to be the punishment for such heinous crimes. How do old men get so loose and brainless

3 Likes

Re: Lagos School Principal Defiles Twin Sisters, Impregnates One by Copperfield(m): 10:46pm On Oct 07, 2019
Cheap sex everywhere, when men can no longer afford to marry and maintain a home anymore. Buhari, see what you have caused.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lagos School Principal Defiles Twin Sisters, Impregnates One by Honor10: 10:46pm On Oct 07, 2019
Q
Re: Lagos School Principal Defiles Twin Sisters, Impregnates One by Emaax43: 10:47pm On Oct 07, 2019
Nigeria a country that can be called Sin City..

2 Likes

Re: Lagos School Principal Defiles Twin Sisters, Impregnates One by charity73: 10:48pm On Oct 07, 2019
Abormination
Re: Lagos School Principal Defiles Twin Sisters, Impregnates One by bigcasava1(m): 10:51pm On Oct 07, 2019
Bad things happening every day!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lagos School Principal Defiles Twin Sisters, Impregnates One by Nobody: 10:56pm On Oct 07, 2019
when we are still finding how to deal with cold room, another problem is showing off relating to sex. most of these secondary school girls are very bad, at times I feel like slapping them

1 Like

Re: Lagos School Principal Defiles Twin Sisters, Impregnates One by Bbbwings: 10:57pm On Oct 07, 2019
donstan18:

Are you alright?

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Lagos School Principal Defiles Twin Sisters, Impregnates One by realestniggah: 11:00pm On Oct 07, 2019
This is where sharia law should to come play.. Anyone who is found guilty of rape should have their dick cut off. End of discussion.

3 Likes

Re: Lagos School Principal Defiles Twin Sisters, Impregnates One by Nightmareo07: 11:00pm On Oct 07, 2019
N
Re: Lagos School Principal Defiles Twin Sisters, Impregnates One by Nightmareo07: 11:00pm On Oct 07, 2019
Castrate the Bastatrd , yoruba men always involved with paedophlia crimes.

3 Likes

Re: Lagos School Principal Defiles Twin Sisters, Impregnates One by Makz: 11:04pm On Oct 07, 2019
Bring out koboko and flog the b**stard

2 Likes

Re: Lagos School Principal Defiles Twin Sisters, Impregnates One by Danelo(m): 11:05pm On Oct 07, 2019
Not a novice....this news don tey die

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Woman Beaten By Her Husband Wants Matter Settled Within The Family (Graphic) / CCTV Captures The Moment A Lady Stole From A Shop / Nigerian Man Dies In Malaysian Deportation Camp (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.