Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,991 members, 7,806,880 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 06:05 AM

Lagos School Principal Defiles Twin Sisters, Impregnates One - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Lagos School Principal Defiles Twin Sisters, Impregnates One (36716 Views)

Kwara Principal Defiles Seven Female Pupils, Absconds - Pics / Police arrest Lagos school gardener over murder of SS3 student (Photos) / Bricklayer Defiles 3-Year-Old Girl Inside Lagos School (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lagos School Principal Defiles Twin Sisters, Impregnates One by Osobi32(m): 11:06pm On Oct 07, 2019
Why bring up this old news again...... I read this news about 2months ago here

1 Like

Re: Lagos School Principal Defiles Twin Sisters, Impregnates One by nicelaw(m): 11:16pm On Oct 07, 2019
Too much of sex in our educational system... from primary to secondary to tertiary institutions.. an urgent measure need to be put in place.

1 Like

Re: Lagos School Principal Defiles Twin Sisters, Impregnates One by frozen70g(f): 11:18pm On Oct 07, 2019
Sex Madness everywhere
Re: Lagos School Principal Defiles Twin Sisters, Impregnates One by anonymuz(m): 11:41pm On Oct 07, 2019
presleYzzi:
angry

Paedophilia is the latest trend in Nigeria

17 year olds are now tending!

I really don't know what these men find attracting in girls who are emotionally unintelligent, naive and zero additions in a way of communication.

It's not like they've got fully matured external features, so what exactly is the point? undecided

I can't even remain good friends with mature girls who cannot communicate intelligently!

I'm actually single because if I'm to date, I'd want to date someone emotionally mature, and this would mean marrying someone around my age, but this would be unwise because I have long term intentions for relationships.

P.S: the number one reason I'm single is because I'm broke, the reason above comes second grin

If I born girl pikin, I swear I go dey teach am for house
brother you are just said my thoughts.

1 Like

Re: Lagos School Principal Defiles Twin Sisters, Impregnates One by maasoap(m): 11:51pm On Oct 07, 2019
donstan18:

t was a mutual and consensual sexual relationship.

Firstly, they were under his care and guidance. It is unethical.
Secondly, they were minors. He coerced them.
Thirdly, why defiling both of them? Don't you think it was callous of him inflicting double pains on a single family?
What if he had given them hiv, hepatitis or herpes?

I hope one day you will have daughters and one person will take advantage of them when they are still minors. Hopefully, we will still be around to read and see how you're going to accept it as "consensual sexual relationship". I was used to thinking that you are one of the Nairalanders with sound minds, I was wrong.
Just so you know, I've marked you as a pedophile, Donstan18. Disgusting pig

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Lagos School Principal Defiles Twin Sisters, Impregnates One by dave4rella(m): 12:27am On Oct 08, 2019
shocked
They should give him the other twin sister to impregnate too
Re: Lagos School Principal Defiles Twin Sisters, Impregnates One by Victorvaldes: 12:30am On Oct 08, 2019
Haaabaaaa
Re: Lagos School Principal Defiles Twin Sisters, Impregnates One by Carlyboi(m): 12:38am On Oct 08, 2019
Danelo:
Not a novice....this news don tey die
Abi na old story me sef don read am for hia before but that principal useless sha you dey do two sisters at once it’s obvious say him gondey unfortunate for dis life laslas na double castration dem suppose give am
Re: Lagos School Principal Defiles Twin Sisters, Impregnates One by jaxxy(m): 12:52am On Oct 08, 2019
Lost men
Re: Lagos School Principal Defiles Twin Sisters, Impregnates One by marvin212: 1:47am On Oct 08, 2019
what are you saying oga?

presleYzzi:
angry

Paedophilia is the latest trend in Nigeria

17 year olds are now trending!

I really don't know what these men find attracting in girls who are emotionally unintelligent, naive and zero additions in a way of communication.

It's not like they've got fully matured external features, so what exactly is the point? undecided

I can't even remain good friends with mature girls who cannot communicate intelligently!

I'm actually single because if I'm to date, I'd want to date someone emotionally mature, and this would mean dating someone around my age, but this would be unwise because I have long term intentions for relationships.

P.S: the number one reason I'm single is because I'm broke, the reason above comes second grin

If I born girl pikin, I swear I go dey teach am for house!!!

Re: Lagos School Principal Defiles Twin Sisters, Impregnates One by tiredoflife(m): 2:24am On Oct 08, 2019
This doctor can lie oh
Two years old rape
Yet forceful penetration with hymen still remain
Well they paid him to say what he must say

The case should be attacked from their age
That they are below 18 and twin sisters
With student principal relationship
Not the lie of forceful penetration after two years angry
Re: Lagos School Principal Defiles Twin Sisters, Impregnates One by 9jaRealist: 2:26am On Oct 08, 2019
donstan18:
t was a mutual and consensual sexual relationship.

Legally, a minor CANNOT grant consent...
That's why you cannot enforce contracts against minors.

>
Re: Lagos School Principal Defiles Twin Sisters, Impregnates One by 9jaRealist: 2:29am On Oct 08, 2019
tiredoflife:
This doctor can lie oh
Two years old rape
Yet forceful penetration with hymen still remain
Well they paid him to say what he must say

The case should be attacked from their age
That they are below 18 and twin sisters
With student principal relationship
Not the lie of forceful penetration after two years angry

Rape does NOT require 'forceful' penetration...
It merely requires non-consent, and minors cannot give legal consent.

>
Re: Lagos School Principal Defiles Twin Sisters, Impregnates One by 9jaRealist: 2:31am On Oct 08, 2019
Osobi32:
Why bring up this old news again...... I read this news about 2months ago here

Because it's now in court? shocked
>

1 Like

Re: Lagos School Principal Defiles Twin Sisters, Impregnates One by Duggedised12(f): 3:23am On Oct 08, 2019
hisgrace090:
Can this rubbish ever end in Nigeria?
not until the laws are reviewed and all loop holes allowing rapist to wriggle their way out blocked.

Its one thing to hand a rapist to the police for prosecution ,its another to get justice.The burden of proof resting on victims in court is making this rampant and honestly i fear for my future kids already,from churches to schools to neighbors to even family no where is safe for little girls any more.

2 Likes

Re: Lagos School Principal Defiles Twin Sisters, Impregnates One by ajl: 3:27am On Oct 08, 2019
ppreye:
Castration or life imprisonment ought to be the punishment for such heinous crimes. How do old men get so loose and brainless

Old? Suspect is kist 30yr old. How does a 30yr old becomes a secondary school principal.
Re: Lagos School Principal Defiles Twin Sisters, Impregnates One by tiredoflife(m): 3:55am On Oct 08, 2019
9jaRealist:

Rape does NOT require 'forceful' penetration...
It merely requires non-consent, and minors cannot give legal consent.

>

Next time read to comphrend not to comment
Re: Lagos School Principal Defiles Twin Sisters, Impregnates One by 100bonus(m): 4:24am On Oct 08, 2019
30years old principal?
Re: Lagos School Principal Defiles Twin Sisters, Impregnates One by Isoduwa(m): 4:43am On Oct 08, 2019
Imagine young girls of nowadays
Not once but many times and she kept it to herself alone
I don't understand if it's act of fear ooh or enjoyment me i don't know but please parents try and being encouraging your kids talk to them let them know you so that when things ain't right they can be able to speak up easily without being scared

Thank you
Re: Lagos School Principal Defiles Twin Sisters, Impregnates One by TheSmoothTalker(m): 4:46am On Oct 08, 2019
I’m very angry! Naija which way?

Anyways
Nairalanders, Please come through for me�

I need at least 2k likes on this IG post to get a paid internship that’ll help boost my career.
Please click the link below & like the post. It only takes a few seconds.
https://www.instagram.com/p/B3ToQApFJGe/?igshid=s58ykuq01u4k

Kindly Share
Love & light always ❤
Re: Lagos School Principal Defiles Twin Sisters, Impregnates One by mechanics(m): 5:17am On Oct 08, 2019
Hmmmmm, he should be prosecuted and thought a lesson, what nonsense, someone that is responsible for taking care of the students under his custody, he use that as an advantage to satisfy his sexual lust.
Re: Lagos School Principal Defiles Twin Sisters, Impregnates One by ppreye(m): 5:22am On Oct 08, 2019
ajl:

Old? Suspect is kist 30yr old. How does a 30yr old becomes a secondary school principal.

Haaa immediately I saw principal I read the 30 as 80. Nigerian bloggers embellish stories too much
Re: Lagos School Principal Defiles Twin Sisters, Impregnates One by Enyimbamercedes: 5:51am On Oct 08, 2019
Hmmm... “Prinspal”!! Na only you waka come!
Re: Lagos School Principal Defiles Twin Sisters, Impregnates One by semyman: 5:54am On Oct 08, 2019
danny56:
Sex demon again going over the country, looking for who's available. I covered young girls in the blood of Jesus Christ �.
See mumu people again whose brains have been poached by prosperity preachers.
You will be shocked that this principal could be a pastor again

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lagos School Principal Defiles Twin Sisters, Impregnates One by GeoAfrikana(m): 6:06am On Oct 08, 2019
Apeshy101:

Mutual wetin?

The simp took advantage of their naivety.

Hope he is locked up.

Naive at 17 in 2015?!

Okay.

1 Like

Re: Lagos School Principal Defiles Twin Sisters, Impregnates One by GeoAfrikana(m): 6:06am On Oct 08, 2019
realestniggah:
This is where sharia law should to come play.. Anyone who is found guilty of rape should have their dick cut off. End of discussion.

This isn't Sharia law
Re: Lagos School Principal Defiles Twin Sisters, Impregnates One by Akaneren(m): 6:15am On Oct 08, 2019
[color=#006600][/color] This is obvious, it happens across the globe, Nigeria's shouldn't be trending much.
This so call teachers, principals, pastors needs spiritual, psychological, and emotional orientation, I can't see why a man can't marry to one lady and stay faithful to her. I can't see why a man can't control his head but allow the thing in between his legs to control him.
May the Lord help us all, we're all victims of one thing or the other.
Re: Lagos School Principal Defiles Twin Sisters, Impregnates One by Nobody: 6:19am On Oct 08, 2019
Antara0503:
but y do nigerian women alws slap deir daughters to know who giv dem belle?

That slap naturally returns one back to default settings.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

CCTV Captures The Moment A Lady Stole From A Shop / Nigerian Man Dies In Malaysian Deportation Camp (Photos) / Why I Allowed Dad To Impregnate Me –16-year-old Girl

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.