Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,306 members, 7,808,039 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:17 AM

LASU Computer Science Department Poor Results (Screenshots) - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / LASU Computer Science Department Poor Results (Screenshots) (37490 Views)

Unilag Industrial Mathematics Or Lasu Computer Science / Poor Results Of Ambrose Alli University Economics Students (Photo) / Parents Beat & Disgrace Head Teacher, Over Poor Results In Kenya (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

LASU Computer Science Department Poor Results (Screenshots) by Yemmy94(m): 8:26pm On Oct 07, 2019
How can the prority of a department in the university is to reduce student.

What is there gain?
Does this make them the best department?

Why will they allow lot of student to be admitted into the department and next thing they want to do is reduce them again.

This department is a big mess and something need to be done about this.

Even the 400 level student are already having an extra year while the ones that had an extra year before is having another one again�
This is painful and tragic�

Please better advice the 100level student to change department because most of them can't survive it.

Lot of them are starting with 2 point and there are low chances dey will survive.

CSC IS A BIG MESS

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: LASU Computer Science Department Poor Results (Screenshots) by immortalcrown(m): 8:33pm On Oct 07, 2019
There are numerous things I hate about many public institutions in African countries. Why do universities paste results and other forms of vital and confidential information on walls?

My fellow students of PAU may never know that life is so tough for undergraduates in many other universities in naija.

God bless the management of PAU.

41 Likes 3 Shares

Re: LASU Computer Science Department Poor Results (Screenshots) by daddytime(m): 8:45pm On Oct 07, 2019
W
Re: LASU Computer Science Department Poor Results (Screenshots) by daddytime(m): 8:48pm On Oct 07, 2019
Yemmy94:
What is there gain?
Why will they allow lot of student to be admitted into the department and next thing they want to do is reduce them again.
Even the 400 level student are already having an extra year while the ones that had an extra year before is having another one again�
Please better advice the 100level student to change department because most of them can't survive it.
Lot of them are starting with 2 point and there are low chances dey will survive.

CSC IS A BIG MESS
I PUT IT ON THIS FUCKING DEPARTMENT!!!!!

Are you a student of the said school and department? If yes, I'd advise you to go work on your written English please.

You can do it trust me.

Peace

76 Likes 6 Shares

Re: LASU Computer Science Department Poor Results (Screenshots) by Tolexander: 8:50pm On Oct 07, 2019
immortalcrown:
There are numerous things I hate about many public institutions in African countries. Why do universities paste results and other forms of vital and confidential information on walls?

My fellow students of PAU may never know that life is so tough for undergraduates in many other universities in naija.

God bless the management of PAU.
please what is PAU?

Sounds like a gunshot!

145 Likes 9 Shares

Re: LASU Computer Science Department Poor Results (Screenshots) by weyreypey: 8:52pm On Oct 07, 2019
Tolexander:
please what is PAU?

Sounds like a gunshot!

Pan African University.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: LASU Computer Science Department Poor Results (Screenshots) by weyreypey: 8:53pm On Oct 07, 2019
daddytime:

Are you a student of the said school and department? If yes, I'd advise you to go work on your written English please.

You can do it trust me.

Peace
Sometimes correct English composition is not necessary.

70 Likes 1 Share

Re: LASU Computer Science Department Poor Results (Screenshots) by Tolexander: 8:54pm On Oct 07, 2019
weyreypey:

Pan African University.
ok

1 Like

Re: LASU Computer Science Department Poor Results (Screenshots) by immortalcrown(m): 8:54pm On Oct 07, 2019
Tolexander:
please what is PAU?

Sounds like a gunshot!

Pan-Atlantic University (PAU)

5 Likes

Re: LASU Computer Science Department Poor Results (Screenshots) by Tolexander: 8:56pm On Oct 07, 2019
daddytime:

You can do it trust me.

Peace
”see boda”
Boda wey dey abuse someone’s written English

86 Likes 4 Shares

Re: LASU Computer Science Department Poor Results (Screenshots) by AJOBI77(m): 9:06pm On Oct 07, 2019
daddytime:

You can do it trust me.

Peace
Oga, you are the down to calm down here and get the message. Did you even go through that results? In a saner clime, that is an indictment on all those lecturers or lecturer who handled the course. Damn!
Can this be on front page please? Let's get reactions
Cc: lalasticlala

31 Likes 5 Shares

Re: LASU Computer Science Department Poor Results (Screenshots) by Yemmy94(m): 10:31pm On Oct 07, 2019
daddytime:

You can do it trust me.

Peace
Hey bro,am from nigeria, not England am posting for you to understand,and if you don't have relevant contribution please shut you mouth up.
Please pray this does not happen to any of your relative's

42 Likes 5 Shares

Re: LASU Computer Science Department Poor Results (Screenshots) by Yemmy94(m): 10:33pm On Oct 07, 2019
AJOBI77:

Oga, you are the down to calm down here and get the message. Did you even go through that results? In a saner clime, that is an indictment on all those lecturers or lecturer who handled the course. Damn!
Can this be on front page please? Let's get reactions
Cc: lalasticlala
Thanks for the contribution bro,Allah bless you...
I pray they move it to front page

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: LASU Computer Science Department Poor Results (Screenshots) by 2cul2care: 11:50pm On Oct 07, 2019
Laslas education for naija na scam, non of our universities in Nigeria makes the top 100 list of best university in Africa, not to talk of the world, our university certificates are not recognized even in other countries in Africa, not to talk of the world, u go through all this trouble to graduate and come out with a good grade, yet no job.

So tell me what is the gain

Laslas education for naija na scam.

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: LASU Computer Science Department Poor Results (Screenshots) by solmusdesigns: 1:18am On Oct 08, 2019
grin

this one never sabi anything .... do you expect every tom dick can harry to pass an exam in programming language

If after over a decade in primary and secondary school, you haven't fully mastered English language, what makes you think a fustrating computer programing language like Java that a mere semicolon can cause a full 5 pages of coding to return Syntax error
... lol is easy to pass?

If programing was that simple, we would have many Mark Zuckerberg, Bill gates, and Steve Jobs in every street in nigeria with our own naija made Iphones and Android os

when you get to matlab , numerical computation , machine language, low level language.. you would really know how far, dont go and read

Bottomline is ; may God bless the lecturer for failing you guys now because if you graduated as a computer scientist in this modern employment market and you don't understand the concepti of programming, then my brother you are doomed

Remember, a Computer Science Dropout or 3rd class graduate that understands Programming or Networking, is 100 times better than a firstclass graduate that can't write a code

People like Bill gates and Zuckerberg are dropouts that can code very well and they have hundreds of first class graduates on thier payroll

30 Likes 7 Shares

Re: LASU Computer Science Department Poor Results (Screenshots) by solmusdesigns: 1:18am On Oct 08, 2019
grin

this one never sabi.... do you expect every tom dick an harry to pass an exam in programing language... lol

when you get to matlab , numerical computation you would really know how far, dont go and read

1 Like 1 Share

Re: LASU Computer Science Department Poor Results (Screenshots) by RussianKGB: 2:20am On Oct 08, 2019
Just donate your girlfriends to your lecturers and depending on the level of services rendered, am sure first class or second class upper won't be far reached.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: LASU Computer Science Department Poor Results (Screenshots) by Chidexter(m): 5:13am On Oct 08, 2019
Tolexander:
”see boda” Boda wey dey abuse someone’s written English
Boda's english is correct man. nothing wrong with it

32 Likes 1 Share

Re: LASU Computer Science Department Poor Results (Screenshots) by achikolo(f): 5:22am On Oct 08, 2019
[s]
solmusdesigns:
grin

this one never sabi.... do you expect every tom dick an harry to pass an exam in programing language... lol

when you get to matlab , numerical computation you would really know how far, dont go and read

[/s]
Re: LASU Computer Science Department Poor Results (Screenshots) by achikolo(f): 5:23am On Oct 08, 2019
[s]
solmusdesigns:
grin

this one never sabi.... do you expect every tom dick an harry to pass an exam in proggraming language... lol

[/s]
Re: LASU Computer Science Department Poor Results (Screenshots) by majamajic(m): 6:18am On Oct 08, 2019
daddytime:

You can do it trust me.

Peace

at least he made his point , I don't think u can even write in your local language perfectly

4 Likes

Re: LASU Computer Science Department Poor Results (Screenshots) by bigbauer(m): 6:35am On Oct 08, 2019
Yemmy94:
What is there gain?

CSC IS A BIG MESS
I PUT IT ON THIS FUCKING DEPARTMENT!!!!!

Oag, this your grammar, hmmm. I wonder who lectured you on use of English. More so, how did you pass from JSS1 to UTME? With the likes of you in a department, why won't the department load shed? Dead weight is a thing.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: LASU Computer Science Department Poor Results (Screenshots) by Khd95(m): 6:46am On Oct 08, 2019
Another sex_for_grade scandal will be unearthed in this institution,watch this post

Many ogberagas, will gladly offer their kpekus just to pass

But all the Same, these bastar_ds of lecturers need more than just suspension, they should be arrested,tried in Court,made to pay for damages and then jailed
Re: LASU Computer Science Department Poor Results (Screenshots) by falcon01: 7:21am On Oct 08, 2019
Chidexter:
Boda's english is correct man. nothing wrong with it
Dont mind him

7 Likes

Re: LASU Computer Science Department Poor Results (Screenshots) by JwalkerJaydd(m): 7:35am On Oct 08, 2019
You should also work on your punctuation. Okay? grin
daddytime:

You can do it trust me.

Peace

1 Like 1 Share

Re: LASU Computer Science Department Poor Results (Screenshots) by WalkerMichael(m): 7:48am On Oct 08, 2019
I'm a lasuite.
We can relate in my department too although not as terrible as yours..
Last last, school in Nigeria is total scam.

Just check my SIGGY and you'd be fine

1 Like

Re: LASU Computer Science Department Poor Results (Screenshots) by tillaman(m): 8:18am On Oct 08, 2019
I still don’t know why some school paste their students result, it’s so uncalled for! Results are supposed to be a personal business why should they paste them!!
I hate that idea

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: LASU Computer Science Department Poor Results (Screenshots) by Yemmy94(m): 8:38am On Oct 08, 2019
Please keep commenting till we see it on front page.Help the hopeless student
Re: LASU Computer Science Department Poor Results (Screenshots) by sentorial: 10:36am On Oct 08, 2019
Before, students used to be scared of having the entire department see their poor result. But now owning to the internet, the entire country gets to see their poor results.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Bishop Oyedepo Opens Center For Soiless Agriculture In Landmark University / LAUTECH expels 45 students for involvement in examination malpractices (LIST) / 5 Things That Happen When You Graduate With A Poor CGPA

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.