Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,380 members, 7,808,353 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:45 AM

Corper Aderogba Timothy Ayooluwa Invents TimseVac, Solar-Powered Vaccine Cooler - NYSC (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / Corper Aderogba Timothy Ayooluwa Invents TimseVac, Solar-Powered Vaccine Cooler (19643 Views)

Tall Male Corper & A Short Female Corper: "When Goliath Finally Meets David" / Busty Female Corper Set The Media Ablaze With Eye-popping Photo / "Village Corper": Female Corper's Outfit Got People Talking (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Corper Aderogba Timothy Ayooluwa Invents TimseVac, Solar-Powered Vaccine Cooler by uuzba(m): 10:35am On Oct 08, 2019
donstan18:
Talented and smart guy from a bad and wrong nation.
When you die, you will meet God. When you meet him, you will then understand why He made some people
born in America and others born in Nigeria. Me, you and this corper were born in Nigeria.
Now, you will tell God that this Nation, Nigeria is bad. Why didn't he born you in America?
And he will tell you, "My child, I put you there inside Nigeria to make good things happen in my name. What good things did you do?"

That is what judgment is all about. What good things did you do?

Never question the country you were born in. Call upon God to help and guide you through.

4 Likes

Re: Corper Aderogba Timothy Ayooluwa Invents TimseVac, Solar-Powered Vaccine Cooler by Sirnuel: 10:36am On Oct 08, 2019
good one

1 Like

Re: Corper Aderogba Timothy Ayooluwa Invents TimseVac, Solar-Powered Vaccine Cooler by Maldini212(m): 10:37am On Oct 08, 2019
For crying out loud,,,

This is 2019 not 1940 ,,, That piece of scrap could be useful in 1940

Afonja youth and their awkward invention

1 Like

Re: Corper Aderogba Timothy Ayooluwa Invents TimseVac, Solar-Powered Vaccine Cooler by Nobody: 10:39am On Oct 08, 2019
dfrost:

An invention is a unique or novel device, method, composition or process. The invention process is a process within an overall engineering and product development process. It may be an improvement upon a machine or product or a new process for creating an object or a result.

Keywords:

1. Improvement
2. Result

The above example is already in Alibaba and Aliexpress
INVENTION IS BRINGING IN WHATS NOT ALREADY IN EXISTENCE

INNOVATION IS IMPROVING WHATS ALREADY IN EXISTENCE

HE DIDN'T INVENT NOR INNOVATE...WHAT HE DID IS A PRACTICAL DIY(Do It YourSelf)

1 Like

Re: Corper Aderogba Timothy Ayooluwa Invents TimseVac, Solar-Powered Vaccine Cooler by friendlyadvice: 10:40am On Oct 08, 2019
Harlem2:

can we see the one you join together
grin grin
cool i joined my d!ck to your momma's butt hole
Re: Corper Aderogba Timothy Ayooluwa Invents TimseVac, Solar-Powered Vaccine Cooler by ajl: 10:40am On Oct 08, 2019
donstan18:
Talented and smart guy from a bad and wrong nation.

I pity you. How can you continue to condition your mind that your society is bad and wrong? You are setting yourself up for failure. Yes, things are tough. True we have some bad people in wrong places that shouldn't be. But do not let it shape your every day reality.
Re: Corper Aderogba Timothy Ayooluwa Invents TimseVac, Solar-Powered Vaccine Cooler by lexxwiz(m): 10:41am On Oct 08, 2019
See as everybody don fraustrate for NL.. lol

All comments shows that Nigeria has failed us all... sadly, we all would hide behind the keyboard and be shouting . Lol
Re: Corper Aderogba Timothy Ayooluwa Invents TimseVac, Solar-Powered Vaccine Cooler by uuzba(m): 10:41am On Oct 08, 2019
Maldini212:
For crying out loud,,,

What have you invented?

2 Likes

Re: Corper Aderogba Timothy Ayooluwa Invents TimseVac, Solar-Powered Vaccine Cooler by Nobody: 10:41am On Oct 08, 2019

WIKIHOW CAN TEACH YOU THE PROCESS

And nigerian youths are clapping and even NYSC HAS TO AWARD HIM....JESUS NIGERIA IS A WRONG ON ITS OWN

2 Likes

Re: Corper Aderogba Timothy Ayooluwa Invents TimseVac, Solar-Powered Vaccine Cooler by Carsontyqa(m): 10:41am On Oct 08, 2019
Bambambiglo:
Good Yoruba citizen, unlike that MANNA dead meat selling zombie that is always on nairaland wasting his life and posting very stupid comments from morning till night. angry
TRASH

Nice invention from a hardworking lad! Pray God uplifts him.... Amen

2 Likes

Re: Corper Aderogba Timothy Ayooluwa Invents TimseVac, Solar-Powered Vaccine Cooler by friendlyadvice: 10:42am On Oct 08, 2019
dfrost:

An invention is a unique or novel device, method, composition or process. The invention process is a process within an overall engineering and product development process. It may be an improvement upon a machine or product or a new process for creating an object or a result.

Keywords:

1. Improvement
2. Result

in that case, then i have created an invention called waka about, it's the combination of my feet and a pair of shoes

clap for me
Re: Corper Aderogba Timothy Ayooluwa Invents TimseVac, Solar-Powered Vaccine Cooler by Harlem2(m): 10:42am On Oct 08, 2019
friendlyadvice:
cool i joined my d!ck to your momma's butt hole
your tiny dick :-/
Re: Corper Aderogba Timothy Ayooluwa Invents TimseVac, Solar-Powered Vaccine Cooler by ajl: 10:42am On Oct 08, 2019
ogbuefi677:
Congratulations.
But he didn't invent anything oo unless the meaning of invention has changed.

Then you do not understand what invention mean. Check the meaning of the word "Novel".
Re: Corper Aderogba Timothy Ayooluwa Invents TimseVac, Solar-Powered Vaccine Cooler by greencard: 10:45am On Oct 08, 2019
Kudus bro
Re: Corper Aderogba Timothy Ayooluwa Invents TimseVac, Solar-Powered Vaccine Cooler by uuzba(m): 10:45am On Oct 08, 2019
itswell10:
Wrong country... Sorry man. You won't go nowhere
So what is your solution?
Re: Corper Aderogba Timothy Ayooluwa Invents TimseVac, Solar-Powered Vaccine Cooler by Carsontyqa(m): 10:45am On Oct 08, 2019
Maldini212:
For crying out loud,,,

Common rice and stew this one can't cook he's here bashing someones hardwork...Sense sha far from some people.

4 Likes

Re: Corper Aderogba Timothy Ayooluwa Invents TimseVac, Solar-Powered Vaccine Cooler by lexxwiz(m): 10:46am On Oct 08, 2019
Maldini212:
For crying out loud,,,

Ill stop you here son. SHUT the fckk up and go fight the government that failed you.. How dare you not applaud this young mans effort? Do you know had he must have tried before he got to this? With zero help from all the BILLiONs spilled in this country? Please!

Someone who can do this with little or no funding, will do alot more if the funds are available..

So ShuTup!

1 Like

Re: Corper Aderogba Timothy Ayooluwa Invents TimseVac, Solar-Powered Vaccine Cooler by friendlyadvice: 10:46am On Oct 08, 2019
Harlem2:

your tiny dick
:-/
that's not what your mom said last night
Re: Corper Aderogba Timothy Ayooluwa Invents TimseVac, Solar-Powered Vaccine Cooler by friendlyadvice: 10:47am On Oct 08, 2019
uuzba:

When you die, you will meet God. When you meet him, you will then understand why He made some people
born in America and others born in Nigeria. Me, you and this corper were born in Nigeria.
Now, you will tell God that this Nation, Nigeria is bad. Why didn't he born you in America?
And he will tell you, "My child, I put you there inside Nigeria to make good things happen in my name. What good things did you do?"

That is what judgment is all about. What good things did you do?

Never question the country you were born in. Call upon God and guide you through.
boooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooring
Re: Corper Aderogba Timothy Ayooluwa Invents TimseVac, Solar-Powered Vaccine Cooler by uuzba(m): 10:48am On Oct 08, 2019
ogbuefi677:
Congratulations.
But he didn't invent anything oo unless the meaning of invention has changed.
Oya, See white people's own.

https://www.kickstarter.com/discover

People that already have 24/7 electricity, good roads, food, fried chicken 24/7, water...

...follow them and invent.

Re: Corper Aderogba Timothy Ayooluwa Invents TimseVac, Solar-Powered Vaccine Cooler by ajl: 10:50am On Oct 08, 2019
sentorial:
cool. But Nigeria government don't invent in technology because they don't know the importance of doing so.

Here is the problem with Nigeria and Nigerians. You expect government to invent. Invent what? It is the people and those in the private sector, and most especially higher institutions that have that responsibility. Not the government. The role of the government is to make laws and regulation that allow inventors and invention culture to thrive. It's a world can exist on its among that facets of the society without government intervention aside playing its traditional roles. Of course government also need to fund research institutions as well. Some times government also push some inventions through the military. Many of tech you are all using today, from GPS and mobile phones started with the US military.

1 Like

Re: Corper Aderogba Timothy Ayooluwa Invents TimseVac, Solar-Powered Vaccine Cooler by MOVIC6: 10:51am On Oct 08, 2019
as I thought, very slim,Haggard looking guy, fear them na book full their brain..

1 Like

Re: Corper Aderogba Timothy Ayooluwa Invents TimseVac, Solar-Powered Vaccine Cooler by dfrost: 10:52am On Oct 08, 2019
ezenwajosh:

The above example is already in Alibaba and Aliexpress
INVENTION IS BRINGING IN WHATS NOT ALREADY IN EXISTENCE

INNOVATION IS IMPROVING WHATS ALREADY IN EXISTENCE

I agree. Questions are:

Has the device been in circulation in the north?
Did it serve the intended purpose?

1 Like

Re: Corper Aderogba Timothy Ayooluwa Invents TimseVac, Solar-Powered Vaccine Cooler by dfrost: 10:53am On Oct 08, 2019
friendlyadvice:

in that case, then i have created an invention called waka about, it's the combination of my feet and a pair of shoes

clap for me

Clap clap.
Re: Corper Aderogba Timothy Ayooluwa Invents TimseVac, Solar-Powered Vaccine Cooler by friendlyadvice: 10:53am On Oct 08, 2019
dfrost:

Clap clap.
cool tank u tank u
Re: Corper Aderogba Timothy Ayooluwa Invents TimseVac, Solar-Powered Vaccine Cooler by Nobody: 10:54am On Oct 08, 2019
LillyVal:
One of my lecturer was caught on #SexForGrades in 2006 and was sacked immediately but today the lecturer is in House of Reps under APC.

You are a liar. You have not finished secondary school education in 2006
Re: Corper Aderogba Timothy Ayooluwa Invents TimseVac, Solar-Powered Vaccine Cooler by ajl: 10:55am On Oct 08, 2019
ezenwajosh:

WIKIHOW CAN TEACH YOU THE PROCESS

And nigerian youths are clapping and even NYSC HAS TO AWARD HIM....JESUS NIGERIA IS A WRONG ON ITS OWN

Olodo rabata oju eja lomo je. Empty head.
Re: Corper Aderogba Timothy Ayooluwa Invents TimseVac, Solar-Powered Vaccine Cooler by Ibcrown(m): 10:58am On Oct 08, 2019
LillyVal:
One of my lecturer was caught on #SexForGrades in 2006 and was sacked immediately but today the lecturer is in House of Reps under APC.
hmmm Lily. That's my gf name
Re: Corper Aderogba Timothy Ayooluwa Invents TimseVac, Solar-Powered Vaccine Cooler by delvzy(m): 11:04am On Oct 08, 2019
This is a good approach showcasing raw talents.
We just need private stake holders to help in this matter.
We can't let this go to waste.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

NYSC Secures N200m Bank Facility For Disbursement To Corps Members As Loans – DG / A Batch (A) Corps Member Build And Furnished A Library In FCT-picx / Physically Challenged Corper: I Lived On 1500 A Month Sometimes

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.