Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,585 members, 7,809,115 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:47 PM

Col. Ibrahim Taiwo Was Assassinated After He Was Used To Kill Igbos In Asaba - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Col. Ibrahim Taiwo Was Assassinated After He Was Used To Kill Igbos In Asaba (8681 Views)

Ibrahim Taiwo Promoted To Major-General By Army / Wike On Oyigbo Killings: I Never Ordered Military To Kill Igbos In Rivers / Col. Ibrahim Sakaba's Wife Issues Ultimatum To The Nigerian Army (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Col. Ibrahim Taiwo Was Assassinated After He Was Used To Kill Igbos In Asaba by Nobody: 10:51pm On Oct 07, 2019
Col. Ibrahim Taiwo Was Assassinated After He Was Used To Kill Igbos In Asaba. He was assassinated in cold blood at University of Ilorin.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ibrahim_Taiwo
Re: Col. Ibrahim Taiwo Was Assassinated After He Was Used To Kill Igbos In Asaba by kettykin: 11:41pm On Oct 07, 2019
I thought he participated in the coup against gowon. I think igbos should earmark a day to celebrate the death of those who committed genocide against Asaba people. Most of them died brutally like murtala Mohammed and Ibrahim taiwo

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Col. Ibrahim Taiwo Was Assassinated After He Was Used To Kill Igbos In Asaba by Osaze007: 11:50pm On Oct 07, 2019
Any thing to make delusional igbos happy
He was killed in a military coup along side Murutala Mohammed

16 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Col. Ibrahim Taiwo Was Assassinated After He Was Used To Kill Igbos In Asaba by Nobody: 12:26am On Oct 08, 2019
Osaze007:
Any thing to make delusional igbos happy
He was killed in a military coup along side Murutala Mohammed
Firstly I hope you're not stupid enough to celebrate or make less gruesome the deserved end of a blood thirsty bastard who masterminded the death of hundreds of innocent civilians (including children)... But then I wouldn't put past subhumans like yourself to do so. Secondly, the dog by name of Ibrahim Taiwo met his death in very gruesome circumstance(even his mentor-in-chief and fellow devil Murtala met a much more tolerable death). And if you must know how Colonel Taiwo AKA the infamous butcher of Asaba was killed, let's just say he was abducted, savagely beaten and then beheaded(looked more like a personal killing by his abductors)... who knows? maybe his killers were led by the vengeful spirits of the innocent souls and lives wasted in Asaba.

It's no mere coincidence both Scums of the lowest dirt(Murtala & Taiwo), were killed in a similar way--wasted like the dogs that they were.

If you want to know where I culled my facts from- then go do some fucking research yourself on the internet.

35 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Col. Ibrahim Taiwo Was Assassinated After He Was Used To Kill Igbos In Asaba by Osaze007: 12:38am On Oct 08, 2019
brightokechukwu:

Firstly I hope you're not stupid enough to celebrate or make less gruesome the deserved end of a blood thirsty bastard who masterminded the death of hundreds of innocent civilians (including children)... But then I wouldn't put past subhumans like yourself to do so. Secondly, the dog by name of Ibrahim Taiwo met his death in very gruesome circumstance(even his mentor-in-chief and fellow devil Murtala met a much more tolerable death). And if you must know how Colonel Taiwo AKA the infamous butcher of Asaba was killed, let's just say he was abducted, savagely beaten and then beheaded(looked more like a personal killing by his abductors)... who knows? maybe his killers were led by the vengeful spirits of the innocent souls and lives wasted in Asaba.

It's no mere coincidence both Scums of the lowest dirt(Murtala & Taiwo), were killed in a similar way--wasted like the dogs that they were.

If you want to know where I culled my facts from- then go do some fucking research yourself on the internet.

How come Gowon and obj who killed una are still alive
My dear stop seeing death as imaginary pay back

20 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Col. Ibrahim Taiwo Was Assassinated After He Was Used To Kill Igbos In Asaba by Nobody: 12:57am On Oct 08, 2019
Osaze007:

Cause they apologized and made up for their actions, OBJ didn't even commit any war crimes as far as records are concerned(he was definitely not as bloodthirsty as his deranged tribesman Adekunle) , and his subsequent administration was very favorable to Igbos. Gowon apologized after the war and tried his best to reintegrate Igbos back into the fractured concept of Nigerian unity... despite efforts to frustrate it. But karma has a funny way of always coming back to say "Hello remember me?" today his people in the Middle belt will probably be cursing the idea of fighting for the same One Nigeria that has been laying waste to its people and resources - no thanks to the Fulani herdsmen of today.

28 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Col. Ibrahim Taiwo Was Assassinated After He Was Used To Kill Igbos In Asaba by Osaze007: 1:36am On Oct 08, 2019
brightokechukwu:

Cause they apologized and made up for their actions, OBJ didn't even commit any war crimes as far as records are concerned(he was definitely not as bloodthirsty as his deranged tribesman Adekunle) , and his subsequent administration was very favorable to Igbos. Gowon apologized after the war and tried his best to reintegrate Igbos back into the fractured concept of Nigerian unity... despite efforts to frustrate it. But karma has a funny way of always coming back to say "Hello remember me?" today his people in the Middle belt will probably be cursing the idea of fighting for the same One Nigeria that has been laying waste to its people and resources - no thanks to the Fulani herdsmen of today.

Console yourself with rubbish

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Col. Ibrahim Taiwo Was Assassinated After He Was Used To Kill Igbos In Asaba by gwarotango: 1:38am On Oct 08, 2019
One thing I know for sure is that the Ibos will dare not start another war thanks to people like him, and by the way, Gowon, Obassanjo and thousands of other civil war vets are still alive and well

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Col. Ibrahim Taiwo Was Assassinated After He Was Used To Kill Igbos In Asaba by selemempe: 5:07am On Oct 08, 2019
gwarotango:
One thing I know for sure is that the Ibos will dare not start another war thanks to people like him, and by the way, Gowon, Obassanjo and thousands of other civil war vets are still alive and well
Obasanjo fought a war as a patriotic Nigerian and gentleman. Gowon, well to his credit, it was his deputy Awolowo who instigated a blockade...not him.
Awolowo, Adekunle, Taiwo and murtala are the foursome who led war crimes against Igbos...they all died terrible deaths

Funny how three out of the four are yorubas and someone said yorubas are not our enemies...they are our number one enemy

11 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Col. Ibrahim Taiwo Was Assassinated After He Was Used To Kill Igbos In Asaba by MetaPhysical: 5:17am On Oct 08, 2019
brightokechukwu:

See people wey dey campaign for 2023 fa. See as they are building bridge and showing love. grin

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Col. Ibrahim Taiwo Was Assassinated After He Was Used To Kill Igbos In Asaba by Osaze007: 5:22am On Oct 08, 2019
He died in a coup attempt period
Nothing to do with his role in civil war
You have been defeated

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Col. Ibrahim Taiwo Was Assassinated After He Was Used To Kill Igbos In Asaba by helinues: 5:37am On Oct 08, 2019
Village square discussions

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Col. Ibrahim Taiwo Was Assassinated After He Was Used To Kill Igbos In Asaba by Westbestside: 5:43am On Oct 08, 2019
[s]
brightokechukwu:

[/s]Apology ko.

6 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Col. Ibrahim Taiwo Was Assassinated After He Was Used To Kill Igbos In Asaba by Westbestside: 5:47am On Oct 08, 2019
selemempe:
Obasanjo fought a war as a patriotic Nigerian and gentleman. Gowon, well to his credit, it was his deputy Awolowo who instigated a blockade...not him.
Awolowo, Adekunle, Taiwo and murtala are the foursome who led war crimes against Igbos...they all died terrible deaths

Funny how three out of the four are yorubas and someone said yorubas are not our enemies...they are our number one enemy
Terible death at 78. I hope you are not comparing awo death to that of ojukwu who went senile and his body peeling on that he couldn't recognise his wife and children again at the same age as awolowo.

11 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Col. Ibrahim Taiwo Was Assassinated After He Was Used To Kill Igbos In Asaba by Osaze007: 5:49am On Oct 08, 2019
Westbestside:
Terible death at 78. I hope you are not comparing awo death to that of ojukwu who went senile and his body peeling on that he couldn't recognise his wife and children again at the same age as awolowo.

Let them keep deceiving themselves

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Col. Ibrahim Taiwo Was Assassinated After He Was Used To Kill Igbos In Asaba by boss1310(m): 6:14am On Oct 08, 2019
Gosh the hatred you people have for each other is the reason why Nigeria is the way it is today, politicians capitalise on that to be squandering our economy and they do it together not minding the tribes yet you people come here everyday to abuse each other.
Does hardship recognize tribes or is there any tribe in Nigeria not going through economic hardship in this country,una no get sense I swear

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Col. Ibrahim Taiwo Was Assassinated After He Was Used To Kill Igbos In Asaba by selemempe: 6:15am On Oct 08, 2019
Westbestside:
awolowo committed suicide... everybody knows this undecided

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Col. Ibrahim Taiwo Was Assassinated After He Was Used To Kill Igbos In Asaba by selemempe: 6:19am On Oct 08, 2019
MetaPhysical:

See people wey dey campaign for 2023 fa. See as they are building bridge and showing love. grin
we don't need yorubas votes

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Col. Ibrahim Taiwo Was Assassinated After He Was Used To Kill Igbos In Asaba by Peacemaker5129(f): 6:27am On Oct 08, 2019
selemempe:

what about Jubril from Sudan too

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Col. Ibrahim Taiwo Was Assassinated After He Was Used To Kill Igbos In Asaba by Peacemaker5129(f): 6:31am On Oct 08, 2019
selemempe:
we don't need yorubas votes
but Hausa Fulani herdsmen would not vote for any Iyanmiri infidel from rejected region

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Col. Ibrahim Taiwo Was Assassinated After He Was Used To Kill Igbos In Asaba by Mightyhaiz: 6:41am On Oct 08, 2019
gwarotango:
Igbos never started any war... But then I don't expect a dumbass to know the difference bw starting sth and having sth forced down your throat..

However,no need waiting for any other person to start anything,your raghead brothers in the deserts have since started sth,why not enlist and satiate your lifetime quest ...

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Col. Ibrahim Taiwo Was Assassinated After He Was Used To Kill Igbos In Asaba by Mightyhaiz: 6:45am On Oct 08, 2019
Osaze007:
He died in a coup attempt period
Nothing to do with his role in civil war
You have been defeated
Re: Col. Ibrahim Taiwo Was Assassinated After He Was Used To Kill Igbos In Asaba by etrouble: 6:50am On Oct 08, 2019
kenwhawha:
Col. Ibrahim Taiwo Was Assassinated After He Was Used To Kill Igbos In Asaba. He was assassinated in cold blood at University of Ilorin.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ibrahim_Taiwo

Una go cry cry, una go tire. You foolishly declared war against Nigeria, and you expected Nigeria Army to come to war front to hug and kiss you? Well, the Nigeria Army actually hugged, kissed and sexed your mothers, sisters, aunties and nieces after using over three million of your coward fathers and uncles for pepper soup and suya.

11 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Col. Ibrahim Taiwo Was Assassinated After He Was Used To Kill Igbos In Asaba by etrouble: 6:56am On Oct 08, 2019
brightokechukwu:

Watch out, you are almost entering the market nakked. If you people start another war, we shall repeat the 1967 to 1970 Xmas party. We shsll take about 10 million sex slaves from Biafra and sacrifice the rest to the gods of Sango, Osun, Ogun, Obatala, Aiyelala and Esu Odara.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Col. Ibrahim Taiwo Was Assassinated After He Was Used To Kill Igbos In Asaba by Timatayo1: 7:01am On Oct 08, 2019
I hates lies...col Ibrahim Taiwo was ADC to Gen muritala Mohammed he was kill with him in 1976 coup ...learn history children of hatred

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Col. Ibrahim Taiwo Was Assassinated After He Was Used To Kill Igbos In Asaba by Nobody: 7:01am On Oct 08, 2019
etrouble:

Una go cry cry, una go tire. You foolishly declared war against Nigeria, and you expected Nigeria Army to come to war front to hug and kiss you? Well, the Nigeria Army actually hugged, kissed and sexed your mothers, sisters, aunties and nieces after using over three million of your coward fathers and uncles for pepper soup and suya.
something within me says i should tell you, one day you will bow in shame when you remember this your comment. Forget faceless forum, cause many has gotten into bigger trouble in life cause of the commentr they make on such forums. Be properly guided and retrace your codes.

3 Likes

Re: Col. Ibrahim Taiwo Was Assassinated After He Was Used To Kill Igbos In Asaba by capitalzero: 7:10am On Oct 08, 2019
With this discussion,I can say Nigerian youths are wasted and cannot reason beyond tribalism and nepotism

2 Likes

Re: Col. Ibrahim Taiwo Was Assassinated After He Was Used To Kill Igbos In Asaba by Taba21: 7:12am On Oct 08, 2019
Osaze007:

Guy man

4 Likes

Re: Col. Ibrahim Taiwo Was Assassinated After He Was Used To Kill Igbos In Asaba by etrouble: 7:13am On Oct 08, 2019
inspirator1:

something within me says i should tell you, one day you will bow in shame when you remember this your comment. Forget faceless forum, cause many has gotten into bigger trouble in life cause of the commentr they make on such forums. Be properly guided and retrace your codes.

Nah your whole family go fall inside gutter of shame. If this forum is not faceless, can you stop me on the road and say nonsense? I that my father, uncles and brothers used over three million of your coward fathers, uncles and brothers for he soup and suya between 1967 and 1970.

5 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (Reply)

Sen Nwaogu Debunks Defection Move From APC / Efcc Arrests Lagos Contractor- Tunji Olowolafe. / Gej Heckled At Katsina Rally

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.