Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,849 members, 7,802,718 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 07:53 PM

Masters Degree In Dubai Or The Uk? - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Masters Degree In Dubai Or The Uk? (1968 Views)

Dubai Or Germany Which Is Preferrable / Dubai Or Abu Dhabi? Nigerians And Their Love For The UAE / $6000: Dubai Or Istanbul? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Masters Degree In Dubai Or The Uk? by sonyvaio(f): 11:35am On Nov 05, 2010
Hello  house, I just got an offer for provisional admission to study MSc Project management in oil and gas at the British university in Dubai, but the problem is I already have an offer from University of Salford in UK for Project management in construction.
I have friends and relatives studying in the UK but I don't know anyone who has or is studying in Dubai. The tuition fees and the programs are not the issue here, but what happens after getting the degree.
Is it true students are not allowed to work in Dubai? and that after you study you are not allowed to stay in the country unless you secure employment? What about cost of accommodation in Dubai? Its common knowledge that there are no jobs in the UK, what about Dubai, how easy is it to get a Job and does Dubai education compare to western education?

(1) (Reply)

Ride From Lagos To Ago Iwoye For N750 / Beautiful Pictures Of Usman Dam In Abuja / Akwuke Beach: Hidden Treasure In Enugu State: Pictures & Video

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.