Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,474 members, 7,808,706 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 03:45 PM

Local Dog Food And How Is Made - Pets - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Pets / Local Dog Food And How Is Made (2082 Views)

My Friend Rot Make My Local Dog / Okay....just Felt Like Posting Pictures Of My Lovely Local Dog Jack / How I Prepare My Dog Food. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Local Dog Food And How Is Made by Specialjoe(m): 11:20pm On Oct 07, 2019
Am tired of feeding my dog with diamond and other type of dog food becoz of finance, what local food that is nutritious should i give to my dog pls help me
Re: Local Dog Food And How Is Made by Specialjoe(m): 12:26am On Oct 08, 2019
pls guys what are the local recipe for making local dog food help me out sad
Re: Local Dog Food And How Is Made by Kelvin30286063(m): 11:53am On Oct 08, 2019
Specialjoe:
pls guys what are the local recipe for making local dog food help me out sad
I feed my dog rice and boiled fish mixed together. And she's okay with it.
I sometimes change it to meat or boiled eggs. Though it's important to have dewormer at home if you're going to keep feeding him those food. They are high in protein and he will get worms quicker than before no harms done so far you have deworm tablet.
As you can see, my dog is very healthy so try that.

1 Like

Re: Local Dog Food And How Is Made by Specialjoe(m): 5:09pm On Oct 08, 2019
Thanks bro... By the way your dog is cute male or female
Re: Local Dog Food And How Is Made by Kelvin30286063(m): 6:56pm On Oct 10, 2019
Specialjoe:
Thanks bro... By the way your dog is cute male or female
She's female
Re: Local Dog Food And How Is Made by Specialjoe(m): 11:18pm On Oct 10, 2019
Kelvin30286063:
She's female
Wow thats Nice
Re: Local Dog Food And How Is Made by macromyk: 11:22am On Oct 11, 2019
Kelvin30286063:

I feed my dog rice and boiled fish mixed together. And she's okay with it.
I sometimes change it to meat or boiled eggs. Though it's important to have dewormer at home if you're going to keep feeding him those food. They are high in protein and he will get worms quicker than before no harms done so far you have deworm tablet.
As you can see, my dog is very healthy so try that.

suggest a good dewormer pls
Re: Local Dog Food And How Is Made by WilderPeters: 6:33pm On Oct 15, 2020
I was really happy to find a forum regarding local dog food as I was also worried about that Can My Dog Eat This?. Now, I have gotten all the information I need and can care more for my dog.

(1) (Reply)

Gsd Skin / Breast Firming & Lifting Oil / Male 6weeks Caucasian Puppy For Sale ( Super Quality) PICS UPDATED

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.