Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,328 members, 7,780,829 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 11:36 PM

I Have This Skin Problem And I Am About To Get Married (Graphic Photo) - Health (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / I Have This Skin Problem And I Am About To Get Married (Graphic Photo) (64361 Views)

What Can He Use For This Skin Problem? (Photo) / Help, My Newborn Has This Skin Problem / My Baby's Skin Problem Is Worrisome (Disturbing Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Have This Skin Problem And I Am About To Get Married (Graphic Photo) by HarryTellMe(m): 12:29pm On Oct 08, 2019
skin2care4:
There is this skin problem I have Been having on my body for quite a while now especially on my chest as you see in the pic below.

It doesn't seem to respond to all the treatments I have used on and it's not itchy, it doesn't hurt at all. and it seems it runs in the family including some of my cousins too. Please and please Doctors and skincare experts in the house can you help me with a solution to this problem? Am planning on getting married very soon. Thank you God bless.

Try using facial scrubs for a while... Could work
Re: I Have This Skin Problem And I Am About To Get Married (Graphic Photo) by maynation(f): 12:31pm On Oct 08, 2019
oshe11:
I wish I do but I don't, so?

Sorry darling
Re: I Have This Skin Problem And I Am About To Get Married (Graphic Photo) by VonBenny(m): 12:42pm On Oct 08, 2019
Its a small thing. A good Antibiotic Injection called Rocephin will wipe it off. Forget about it being Genetic. Its curable.
Re: I Have This Skin Problem And I Am About To Get Married (Graphic Photo) by Unrated900(m): 12:45pm On Oct 08, 2019
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

It seems more to me that the main reason you want to fix this is because you'd be getting married soon.

The first thing you should learn before getting hitched is to always be yourself, embrace your flaws, your partner should accept you for who you are because you are not your imperfections.

If she won't love you for having a rough chest, how will she love you for having a rough bank balance?
The truth remains that the lady who agreed to marry you despite the akpukpa and kwarikwata on your chest is your God-given wife.

With that said, this is from an untreated generational STI that has mutated .
You are suffering from genital warts of the chest.

You again

1 Like

Re: I Have This Skin Problem And I Am About To Get Married (Graphic Photo) by Unrated900(m): 12:47pm On Oct 08, 2019
grandstar:

It is essential you inform your fiance especially since it is genetic. If she decides to go ahead with the marriage, then you've got a wife for life! Don't keep such things secret from your intending spouse. And that goes for her too.

The wife to be would have been seeing this

If she hasn’t been seeing this then she definitely always close her eyes when they are always having sex
Re: I Have This Skin Problem And I Am About To Get Married (Graphic Photo) by MissJoy29(f): 12:49pm On Oct 08, 2019
Lekan1o1:

Lol, Oya send ur address cheesy
Don't mind me. I thought it was your moniker I did the translation for. That's why u modified my statement but you quoted too fast.
Re: I Have This Skin Problem And I Am About To Get Married (Graphic Photo) by oluwadamilolah(f): 12:50pm On Oct 08, 2019
2016easy2017:
i can heal it, using 'healing tool' in photoshop. as u can see
so go enjoy ur mariage and have such no more
grin grin shocked shocked...lol
Re: I Have This Skin Problem And I Am About To Get Married (Graphic Photo) by oshe11: 12:50pm On Oct 08, 2019
maynation:

Sorry darling
Ok dear!
Re: I Have This Skin Problem And I Am About To Get Married (Graphic Photo) by Princesscutes1(f): 12:51pm On Oct 08, 2019
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

It seems more to me that the main reason you want to fix this is because you'd be getting married soon.

The first thing you should learn before getting hitched is to always be yourself, embrace your flaws, your partner should accept you for who you are because you are not your imperfections.

If she won't love you for having a rough chest, how will she love you for having a rough bank balance?
The truth remains that the lady who agreed to marry you despite the akpukpa and kwarikwata on your chest is your God-given wife.

With that said, this is from an untreated generational STI that has mutated .
You are suffering from genital warts of the chest.

Akpukpa and kwarikwata bad mouth no go kill you ooo. hahahaha

1 Like

Re: I Have This Skin Problem And I Am About To Get Married (Graphic Photo) by notoriousbabe: 12:53pm On Oct 08, 2019
Go to hospital and see a gynaecologist
Re: I Have This Skin Problem And I Am About To Get Married (Graphic Photo) by Lekan1o1: 1:04pm On Oct 08, 2019
MissJoy29:

Don't mind me. I thought it was your moniker I did the translation for. That's why u modified my statement but you quoted too fast.

Lol it still doesn't matter, if I wana marry u.
Or does it? kiss
Re: I Have This Skin Problem And I Am About To Get Married (Graphic Photo) by Erastuslove: 1:11pm On Oct 08, 2019
Is your BANK ACCOUNT ALSO HAVING THE SKIN PROBLEMS? Guess where girls like to see grin grin grin grin
Re: I Have This Skin Problem And I Am About To Get Married (Graphic Photo) by ceciliab(f): 1:12pm On Oct 08, 2019
try using aloe vera or look for moringa leaves, marsh or grind it and create a thick paste and use it on your skin
Re: I Have This Skin Problem And I Am About To Get Married (Graphic Photo) by doctore212(m): 1:14pm On Oct 08, 2019
looks more like pemphigoid vulgaris. Visit a dermatologist ASAP
Re: I Have This Skin Problem And I Am About To Get Married (Graphic Photo) by kiddkash(m): 1:19pm On Oct 08, 2019
skin2care4:
There is this skin problem I have Been having on my body for quite a while now especially on my chest as you see in the pic below.

It doesn't seem to respond to all the treatments I have used on and it's not itchy, it doesn't hurt at all. and it seems it runs in the family including some of my cousins too. Please and please Doctors and skincare experts in the house can you help me with a solution to this problem? Am planning on getting married very soon. Thank you God bless.
it is lack or iron in your diet. take lots of milk and medicine that gives white blood cell
Re: I Have This Skin Problem And I Am About To Get Married (Graphic Photo) by frozen70g(f): 1:24pm On Oct 08, 2019
skin2care4:

Go for blood sample test, if nothing is found and it runs in the family, assume it to be Odinala
Re: I Have This Skin Problem And I Am About To Get Married (Graphic Photo) by AngelicBeing: 1:25pm On Oct 08, 2019
IamCharles123:

Them dey linkedin too?
Notin musa nor go see for gate
Hahaha grin
Re: I Have This Skin Problem And I Am About To Get Married (Graphic Photo) by AngelicBeing: 1:25pm On Oct 08, 2019
Lexusgs430:

Tell me something...... When you engage in doggy style, does your chest, touch her chest........ grin

My meagre 7 figures is slowly creeping up to 8 figures salary package........

Then those mobile charging points, would be my blossom bosom and their snails, my garden....... ........ grin
blossom bosom and snails, Chai shocked
Re: I Have This Skin Problem And I Am About To Get Married (Graphic Photo) by victorian(f): 1:38pm On Oct 08, 2019
pocohantas:

Really sad. Once you have a standard, they start the emotional blackmail, even go as far as threatening the lady with menopause:

I will never lower my standard for anything or anyone .

Have already made up my mind sef, if I don't have the kind of man I want ? I rather remain single , live peacefully and free .

Emotional blackmail don't work on me , any guy who tries such on me? Na cut off or block straight ! I don't waste time on such people .

1 Like

Re: I Have This Skin Problem And I Am About To Get Married (Graphic Photo) by AuroraB(f): 1:52pm On Oct 08, 2019
AntiBrutus:

Nah. Don't say that pls.
You guys keep acting like you don't have qualities you look out for. That thing can be a libido killer for some people...

Women do not have to take everything and anything to prove they are wife materials.
kiss
Re: I Have This Skin Problem And I Am About To Get Married (Graphic Photo) by abbakacici: 2:00pm On Oct 08, 2019
It is called neurofibroThere is no known prevention or cure. Treatment can help, but this condition can't be cured. That is Surgery may be done to remove tumors that are causing problems or have become cancerous.Radiation and chemotherapy may also be used if cancer occurs. matosis
Re: I Have This Skin Problem And I Am About To Get Married (Graphic Photo) by joe120120(m): 2:14pm On Oct 08, 2019
skin2care4:

this days u don't get marry without first engage urself .both should be one b4 marriage .
make u no loss o
Re: I Have This Skin Problem And I Am About To Get Married (Graphic Photo) by SaintNemesis(f): 2:18pm On Oct 08, 2019
What you really.....really need is a good detox solution. Our skin is a reflection of what we life style. The reason it's like a genearationl problem is because lifestyle starts with the family unit and is carried on. Lifestyle includes the kinds of diet we take. Can you try a ginger-carrot juice and all vegetables diet for a week, exclusively? You can get cucumbers, water melons, leafy vegetables, citrus fruits as well as home made zobo drink. Try this for a week and see the results.
skin2care4:

Re: I Have This Skin Problem And I Am About To Get Married (Graphic Photo) by xmaticguy(m): 2:51pm On Oct 08, 2019
What u need is a good antifungal tab..
Buy fluconazole 150mg one daily...
Skineal cream and prednisolone ....u go dey alright in no time
Re: I Have This Skin Problem And I Am About To Get Married (Graphic Photo) by arrestdarrester: 3:03pm On Oct 08, 2019
See a dermatologist fast
Re: I Have This Skin Problem And I Am About To Get Married (Graphic Photo) by Nobody: 3:11pm On Oct 08, 2019
skin2care4:

Take your urine three times a day for three days without eating. If it's a sickness it will disappear. No jokes!
Re: I Have This Skin Problem And I Am About To Get Married (Graphic Photo) by vowiski(m): 3:22pm On Oct 08, 2019
skin2care4:

This is Steatocystoma Multiplex.

You will need to undergo a 5 months drug therapy and inssion, to get rid of these one already matured. The 5 month drug therapy will prevent occurrence of new ones.

You might want to do a biopsy to confirm that it is Steatocystoma Multiplex, but you have little or nothing to fear.
Re: I Have This Skin Problem And I Am About To Get Married (Graphic Photo) by skin2care4: 3:48pm On Oct 08, 2019
vowiski:

This is Steatocystoma Multiplex.

You will need to undergo a 5 months drug therapy and inssion, to get rid of these one already matured. The 5 month drug therapy will prevent occurrence of new ones.

You might want to do a biopsy to confirm that it is Steatocystoma Multiplex, but you have little or nothing to fear.

I am sure it's Steatocystoma Multiplex. All but few members of my family have it. It doesn't hurt either and sometimes I think mine is little normal compare to some of my brothers. I like your comment and I would like to know how I am going to undergo the drug theraphy. Thank you sir

1 Like

Re: I Have This Skin Problem And I Am About To Get Married (Graphic Photo) by mechanics(m): 3:52pm On Oct 08, 2019
Please go and locate a dematologist in a teaching or private hospital.
Re: I Have This Skin Problem And I Am About To Get Married (Graphic Photo) by vowiski(m): 4:16pm On Oct 08, 2019
skin2care4:

I am sure it's Steatocystoma Multiplex. All but few members of my family have it. It doesn't hurt either and sometimes I think mine is little normal compare to some of my brothers. I like your comment and I would like to know how I am going to undergo the drug theraphy. Thank you sir

Send me a mail or whatsapp let's chat up

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

6 Diseases That Could Embarrass You In The Public / Ebola: Nigerians Blast US FDA For Calling Its Experimental Drug, Pesticide / Coronavirus: FG Confirms Five New Cases

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.