Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,492 members, 7,808,825 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:30 PM

I Have This Skin Problem And I Am About To Get Married (Graphic Photo) - Health (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / I Have This Skin Problem And I Am About To Get Married (Graphic Photo) (64428 Views)

What Can He Use For This Skin Problem? (Photo) / Help, My Newborn Has This Skin Problem / My Baby's Skin Problem Is Worrisome (Disturbing Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Have This Skin Problem And I Am About To Get Married (Graphic Photo) by david271(m): 4:18pm On Oct 08, 2019
Re: I Have This Skin Problem And I Am About To Get Married (Graphic Photo) by MissJoy29(f): 4:23pm On Oct 08, 2019
Lekan1o1:

Lol it still doesn't matter, if I wana marry u.
Or does it? kiss
No it doesn't.
Re: I Have This Skin Problem And I Am About To Get Married (Graphic Photo) by PrincessOfImo: 4:35pm On Oct 08, 2019
skin2care4:
There is this skin problem I have Been having on my body for quite a while now especially on my chest as you see in the pic below.

It doesn't seem to respond to all the treatments I have used on and it's not itchy, it doesn't hurt at all. and it seems it runs in the family including some of my cousins too. Please and please Doctors and skincare experts in the house can you help me with a solution to this problem? Am planning on getting married very soon. Thank you God bless.
Sorry sir mark sure you see a dermatologist.who will marry you will still marry you no matter what
Re: I Have This Skin Problem And I Am About To Get Married (Graphic Photo) by 3kay945(m): 4:58pm On Oct 08, 2019
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

It seems more to me that the main reason you want to fix this is because you'd be getting married soon.

The first thing you should learn before getting hitched is to always be yourself, embrace your flaws, your partner should accept you for who you are because you are not your imperfections.

If she won't love you for having a rough chest, how will she love you for having a rough bank balance?
The truth remains that the lady who agreed to marry you despite the akpukpa and kwarikwata on your chest is your God-given wife.

With that said, this is from an untreated generational STI that has mutated .
You are suffering from genital warts of the chest.

grin cheesy

You no well o.
Re: I Have This Skin Problem And I Am About To Get Married (Graphic Photo) by skin2care4: 5:22pm On Oct 08, 2019
david271:

wow.. i have exactly the same skin problem on my chest.. It doesnt itch and also not affected by medication, i remember trying out different drugs, cream and soap in the past. I visited a dermatologist last year about it and he told me it doesnt really have any cure and i shouldn't disturb myself about it that it'll actually go naturally. He said something about extracting the content of the rashes through surgery if i'm truly not comfortable with it.. You shouldnt disturb yourself about this at all.. i dont feel it will have any negative effect on your marriage.

Very nice piece from a follow. Thank you so much Mr. David. Nigeria really needs people like you. To tell you the truth, I wouldn't mind to undergo the extraction procedure as long as i will be free and have my confidence back but I will see what I will do about that. sometimes it's not all about it having negative effects about my marriage but what about how I feel about my self? I really envy people going out freely and shirtlessly without having feelings of being criticized or judged.
Re: I Have This Skin Problem And I Am About To Get Married (Graphic Photo) by Martins6545: 5:32pm On Oct 08, 2019
[s]
SultanOfAbia:
OP this recipe works 100%

1. Mix Vulture Poo with Kai Kai
2. Rub it on your chest for 7 days
3. Thank me Later...
[/s]
Re: I Have This Skin Problem And I Am About To Get Married (Graphic Photo) by Lekan1o1: 5:33pm On Oct 08, 2019
MissJoy29:

No it doesn't.

kiss.
Can I talk to u in private?
Re: I Have This Skin Problem And I Am About To Get Married (Graphic Photo) by sammchuck1: 5:37pm On Oct 08, 2019
HIV
Re: I Have This Skin Problem And I Am About To Get Married (Graphic Photo) by Salt3: 5:46pm On Oct 08, 2019
Are you batchama or bata by tribe from Adamawa? If yes, ure reacting to goat mean and a kind of fish
Re: I Have This Skin Problem And I Am About To Get Married (Graphic Photo) by zubinike(m): 6:08pm On Oct 08, 2019
skin2care4:
There is this skin problem I have Been having on my body for quite a while now especially on my chest as you see in the pic below.

It doesn't seem to respond to all the treatments I have used on and it's not itchy, it doesn't hurt at all. and it seems it runs in the family including some of my cousins too. Please and please Doctors and skincare experts in the house can you help me with a solution to this problem? Am planning on getting married very soon. Thank you God bless.
r

Dr Nwamakpe has finished work oh.......truly a genital wart. Try using Tetracycline 500mg 4 times a day for complete 30 days. If by the 15th day you can't see a change please visit a good Dermatologist Asap.
Re: I Have This Skin Problem And I Am About To Get Married (Graphic Photo) by EdwardRandy(m): 6:25pm On Oct 08, 2019
Zikora1000:
Onu ojo! ndigbo si, nwoke nu sia ogu, nwanyi enwere akuko! nke gi bu, ma ogu, ma akuko, Na u get all.
Lmao!! Ike gwuru!

1 Like

Re: I Have This Skin Problem And I Am About To Get Married (Graphic Photo) by effido666: 6:40pm On Oct 08, 2019
If u are using shaving stick on ur chest and tommy then u better stop it
skin2care4:
Lalasticlala pls help me reach a larger audience
Re: I Have This Skin Problem And I Am About To Get Married (Graphic Photo) by Dreew(f): 7:03pm On Oct 08, 2019
AntiBrutus:

Nah. Don't say that pls.
You guys keep acting like you don't have qualities you look out for. That thing can be a libido killer for some people...

Women do not have to take everything and anything to prove they are wife materials.

Leave him. Let him be saying shit. Lol. He too can't take it from a potential partner, that's why he feels the need to hide it.
Re: I Have This Skin Problem And I Am About To Get Married (Graphic Photo) by Nobody: 7:14pm On Oct 08, 2019
skin2care4:

I believe is pimples.
Re: I Have This Skin Problem And I Am About To Get Married (Graphic Photo) by Dizzyrascal(m): 7:35pm On Oct 08, 2019
SultanOfAbia:
OP this recipe works 100%

1. Mix Vulture Poo with Kai Kai
2. Rub it on your chest for 7 days
3. Thank me Later...
grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: I Have This Skin Problem And I Am About To Get Married (Graphic Photo) by DeHumbleTboy: 9:23pm On Oct 08, 2019
skin2care4:

is that the join of your penis �?
Re: I Have This Skin Problem And I Am About To Get Married (Graphic Photo) by primetravel(m): 9:54pm On Oct 08, 2019
It might be Neurofibromatosis
david271:

wow.. i have exactly the same skin problem on my chest.. It doesnt itch and also not affected by medication, i remember trying out different drugs, cream and soap in the past. I visited a dermatologist last year about it and he told me it doesnt really have any cure and i shouldn't disturb myself about it that it'll actually go naturally. He said something about extracting the content of the rashes through surgery if i'm truly not comfortable with it.. You shouldnt disturb yourself about this at all.. i dont feel it will have any negative effect on your marriage.
Re: I Have This Skin Problem And I Am About To Get Married (Graphic Photo) by Zikora1000(f): 11:11pm On Oct 08, 2019
Lekan1o1:

Zikora my pretty wife kiss
lol, make my guys catch you.
Re: I Have This Skin Problem And I Am About To Get Married (Graphic Photo) by RoeEvi(m): 5:35am On Oct 09, 2019
skin2care4:

You may be allergic to food or something. Best advice see a doctor soon.

1 Like

Re: I Have This Skin Problem And I Am About To Get Married (Graphic Photo) by UnknownQueen(f): 10:04am On Oct 09, 2019
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

It seems more to me that the main reason you want to fix this is because you'd be getting married soon.

The first thing you should learn before getting hitched is to always be yourself, embrace your flaws, your partner should accept you for who you are because you are not your imperfections.

If she won't love you for having a rough chest, how will she love you for having a rough bank balance?
The truth remains that the lady who agreed to marry you despite the akpukpa and kwarikwata on your chest is your God-given wife.

With that said, this is from an untreated generational STI that has mutated .
You are suffering from genital warts of the chest.

NwaAmaikpe Chai, u will not kill me oooo, which one is akpupa and kwarikwata
Re: I Have This Skin Problem And I Am About To Get Married (Graphic Photo) by Lekan1o1: 11:45am On Oct 09, 2019
Zikora1000:
lol, make my guys catch you.

Lol,
My lovely sexy wife tongue
who be ur guys if I may ask? undecided
Re: I Have This Skin Problem And I Am About To Get Married (Graphic Photo) by pestrolus2002(m): 1:52pm On Oct 09, 2019
Help yourself, visit a teaching hospital and get evaluated for possible referrer to a skin doctor/ dermatologist if there's a need.

1 Like

Re: I Have This Skin Problem And I Am About To Get Married (Graphic Photo) by wafer1: 3:19pm On Oct 09, 2019
It could be psoriasis. Do you consume alcohol?
Re: I Have This Skin Problem And I Am About To Get Married (Graphic Photo) by Zikora1000(f): 7:35pm On Oct 09, 2019
Lekan1o1:

Lol,
My lovely sexy wife tongue
who be ur guys if I may ask? undecided
forget them , oya come and pay my bride price

1 Like

Re: I Have This Skin Problem And I Am About To Get Married (Graphic Photo) by Lekan1o1: 11:06am On Oct 10, 2019
Zikora1000:
forget them , oya come and pay my bride price

Hmm OK love, I'm coming very fast!
Hope u saby cook all those Ibo soup oh.
And the other food too wink
Re: I Have This Skin Problem And I Am About To Get Married (Graphic Photo) by Zikora1000(f): 12:25pm On Oct 10, 2019
Lekan1o1:

Hmm OK love, I'm coming very fast! Hope u saby cook all those Ibo soup oh. And the other food too wink
Lol wo! Na you go tire for the choppings

1 Like

Re: I Have This Skin Problem And I Am About To Get Married (Graphic Photo) by Lekan1o1: 12:27pm On Oct 10, 2019
Zikora1000:
Hmm really?
Re: I Have This Skin Problem And I Am About To Get Married (Graphic Photo) by Lekan1o1: 12:42pm On Oct 10, 2019
Zikora1000:

Babe sent u pm
Re: I Have This Skin Problem And I Am About To Get Married (Graphic Photo) by TomasPL: 5:39pm On Oct 20, 2019
bobokunlexzy:
I can help you get Reishi & Constelease. Use this two products & say goodbye � to your infection or whatever it may be for life.
it is your chance: www.dxnnigeria.com
Re: I Have This Skin Problem And I Am About To Get Married (Graphic Photo) by Seniorwriter(m): 2:51pm On Apr 21, 2021
xmaticguy:
What u need is a good antifungal tab..
Buy fluconazole 150mg one daily...
Skineal cream and prednisolone ....u go dey alright in no time

Just reach me via the facebook ID on my profile here.

@Seniorwriter
Re: I Have This Skin Problem And I Am About To Get Married (Graphic Photo) by Son174keyz: 12:51pm On Apr 24, 2021
Call me or message me on WhatsApp 08100077561

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Ebola: Nigerians Blast US FDA For Calling Its Experimental Drug, Pesticide / Coronavirus: FG Confirms Five New Cases / Help I Need A Drugs That Can Make Me Last Long In Bed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 89
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.