Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,927 members, 7,803,015 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 07:26 AM

President Bola Tinubu – Is Nigeria Ready? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / President Bola Tinubu – Is Nigeria Ready? (4153 Views)

Insurgency: Nigeria Ready To Help South Sudan, Says Buhari / Nigeria Ready To Supply Gas To Europe - Timipre Sylva / Adams Oshiomhole On His Way Back To Nigeria, Ready To Face Accusers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

President Bola Tinubu – Is Nigeria Ready? by Osaze007: 1:49am On Oct 08, 2019
Taking out emotions
Safe to say Tinubu is the best person to take over Buhari
He has the Financial capacity
He manages the religious and cultural diversity of Lagos
He has grown Lagos to be the 5th largest economy in Africa
His wife is from delta state
He’s a Muslim

He’s a technocrat
All his boys have performed well
Fowler, Gbaj, Osibanjo

He’s pan Nigerian

His hurdles
Igbo
Even though their number is i consequential in the scheme of things they failed to keep Jonathan failed to stop Buhari so it won’t matter
Historically they have never voted a Yoruba man
Until obj when they had no other option than to vote a Yoruba man

SS
Tinubu can get SS his wife is from delta state and he has lots of friends who are still influential in Niger delta
I for one knows he will win edo state
Middle belt
30% of Middle belt are Yorubas and will naturally support him he can easily sway the rest of Middle belt

North east and west

Like Abiola won both core North Tinubu is coasting home to victory

I wish him all the best as his the best position to lead Nigeria post Buhari

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: President Bola Tinubu – Is Nigeria Ready? by immortalcrown(m): 1:56am On Oct 08, 2019
Hmmm!

Bullion vans. grin

3 Likes

Re: President Bola Tinubu – Is Nigeria Ready? by Sunnymatey(m): 2:05am On Oct 08, 2019
This is nigeria, anybody can come and f**k around her. No problem, keep enjoying your Chain/ Next Devil.

7 Likes

Re: President Bola Tinubu – Is Nigeria Ready? by sholatech(m): 2:07am On Oct 08, 2019
Painfully, it depends on his acceptabllity by the core north, north east & north west,

Many are whispering they wish he could support his boy, Star Boy, in his stead.

3 Likes

Re: President Bola Tinubu – Is Nigeria Ready? by Edu3Again: 2:08am On Oct 08, 2019
Osaze007:
Taking out emotions
He’s a Muslim

He’s a technocrat
Fowler, Gbaj, Osibanjo

He’s pan Nigerian

His hurdles
Igbo
Even though their number is i consequential in the scheme of things they failed to keep Jonathan failed to stop Buhari so it won’t matter

SS
Tinubu can get SS his wife is from delta state and he has lots of friends who are still influential in Niger delta
Middle belt
30% of Middle belt are Yorubas and will naturally support him he can easily sway the rest of Middle belt

North east and west

Nija want's to move from Boko Haram President to Drug Baron President, OK

26 Likes

Re: President Bola Tinubu – Is Nigeria Ready? by dukeprince50: 2:09am On Oct 08, 2019
Has Tinubu made his intentions known to the public or are you guys just making him president?
Re: President Bola Tinubu – Is Nigeria Ready? by beresponsible(m): 2:38am On Oct 08, 2019
Nice move. Nigeria will move from oil export to white powder global power

19 Likes

Re: President Bola Tinubu – Is Nigeria Ready? by Osaze007: 2:39am On Oct 08, 2019
That some Igbos are making negative comments is not suprising it’s expected

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: President Bola Tinubu – Is Nigeria Ready? by vincent10(m): 3:51am On Oct 08, 2019
Osaze007:
Taking out emotions
He’s a Muslim

He’s a technocrat
Fowler, Gbaj, Osibanjo

He’s pan Nigerian

His hurdles
Igbo

SS
Middle belt

North east and west

Paid post

13 Likes

Re: President Bola Tinubu – Is Nigeria Ready? by Nobody: 4:10am On Oct 08, 2019
Osaze007:
That some Igbos are making negative comments is not suprising it’s expected

So all those your imbecilic threads on igbos was to announce your god TINUBU as presidential aspirant of APC..if he survive primaries..
Una no go always disappoiNt..

Na him you carry bini moniker to decieve your fellow zombies.. anyway is good to aspire ..

Like awolowo..like abiola ..like tinubu...

Almost doesn't count... Abiola was lucky..with Buhari.. not finished tho..cos anything can happen.
Only ..but this time...TINUBU would be worst of the 3.. wishing him good.. but presently the political atmosphere in Abuja and north don't favor him..

All this southwest for president is the imagination of the western media..like you're doing..
Maybe go to Zaria or Kano and repeat this tinubu and president you will understand northerners more...

TINUBU is so corrupt that atiku is a saint to TINUBU...

Visit kastina and ask...

13 Likes

Re: President Bola Tinubu – Is Nigeria Ready? by Osaze007: 4:17am On Oct 08, 2019
bonnylight003:

So all those your imbecilic threads on igbos was to announce your god TINUBU as presidential aspirant of APC..if he survive primaries..
Una no go always disappoiNt..

Na him you carry bini moniker to decieve your fellow zombies.. anyway is good to aspire ..

Like awolowo..like abiola ..like tinubu...

Almost doesn't count... Abiola was lucky..with Buhari.. not finished tho..cos anything can happen.
Only ..but this time...TINUBU would be worst of the 3.. wishing him good.. but presently the political atmosphere in Abuja and north don't favor him..

All this southwest for president is the imagination of the western media..like you're doing..
Maybe go to Zaria or Kano and repeat this tinubu and president you will understand northerners more...

TINUBU is so corrupt that atiku is a saint to TINUBU...

Visit kastina and ask...

Pull him Down syndrome
Begging north to spite Tinubu
Imbelistic statement

4 Likes

Re: President Bola Tinubu – Is Nigeria Ready? by LegendHero(m): 4:32am On Oct 08, 2019
bonnylight003:

If I call you ode or olodo naw e go be like say ...you lack comprehension baa?
Nobody is asking north to spite TINUBU..north of. Dia own knows tinubu more than tinubu kinsmen...
They made him..and they will unmask him at his time.... I will tell you today yay no be stories..if tinubu feel say e get mind ..make he declare for presidency..and stop testing waters via proxy ..
Shebi APC will. conduct primaries baa?...

Hahahahah..you guys in the west don't really know what's happening down north..and Abuja..
Propaganda don finish oh..na aboki hold power no be Jonathan..Buhari regime never teach you baa? You go still learn.

You never ask yourself where jagaban dey hide for sometime now..abi why her wife no loud as before..osibanjo still deyy find him level..una media dey dia dey deny matters..e good as e be like this..by ending 2020... Una eye go clear proper..

What is really the thrust of your post. Why are you typing without directions.

Hear this clearly, in as much as I don’t also like Tinubu much to contest coz we have Fashola, Osinbajo, etc. but if he chose to contest, the decision is not left to the Igbos to decide.

The Yorubas don’t take orders from the Igbos, we are not cowards that will play second class citizen in Nigeria. In 2023, a Yoruba man will be on the ballot, if he win or loses, it’s left to God.

Since the Igbos are conquered slaves in Nigeria, Azikwe was a slave to the North till his death, Ekwueme was a slave till his demise, Sylvester Ugoh was a slave till he bite the dust. The North made sure the Igbos dare not aspire to contest for presidency even in the PDP you helped nurtured.

Slaves like you should NEVER tell the Yorubas what to do. So go back to your red mud land and KEEP SHUT.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: President Bola Tinubu – Is Nigeria Ready? by Nobody: 4:34am On Oct 08, 2019
LegendHero:

Hear this clearly, in as much as I don’t also like Tinubu much to contest coz we have Fashola, Osinbajo, etc. but if he chose to contest, the decision is not left to the Igbos to decide.

The Yorubas don’t take orders from the Igbos, we are not cowards that will play second class citizen in Nigeria. In 2023, a Yoruba man will be on the ballot, if he win or loses, it’s left to God.

Since the Igbos are conquered slaves in Nigeria, Azikwe slaved the fulanis till his death, Ekwueme slaved the fulanis, Sylvester Ugoh slaved the fulanis. The Fulanis made sure the Igbos dare not aspire to contest for presidency even in the PDP you helped nurtured.

Slaves like you should NEVER tell the Yorubas what to do. So go back to your red mud land and keep SHUT.

Mtchwww...
Cyper trash..
Next.

5 Likes

Re: President Bola Tinubu – Is Nigeria Ready? by LegendHero(m): 4:36am On Oct 08, 2019
bonnylight003:

Mtchwww...
Cyper trash..
Next.

Go back to your red mud land and keep shut. Second class citizens that dare not aspire to become president should not give orders to the mighty Yorubas.

Come back when you Igbos have the liver to contest for presidency in the PDP or APC.
Re: President Bola Tinubu – Is Nigeria Ready? by Nobody: 4:37am On Oct 08, 2019
LegendHero:

Go back to your red mud land and keep shut. Second class citizens that dare not aspire to become president should not give orders to the mighty Yorubas.

Come back when you Igbos have the liver to contest for presidency in the PDP or APC.

Noise..
Next!

4 Likes

Re: President Bola Tinubu – Is Nigeria Ready? by LegendHero(m): 4:42am On Oct 08, 2019
bonnylight003:

Noise..
Next!

Yes, it will be NOISE to a people that are conquered.

Ask yourself, the dream of becoming an elected President was birthed by Azikwe, he was not able to achieve his goal till his demise.

Ekwueme tried once again by becoming the vice to Shagari but Buhari made sure he jailed him after the coup and his dream was shattered right in front of his eyes.

Sylvester Ugoh again tried to fulfil the Igbo dream, but it was cut short when Abiola defeated his master (Tofa).

Ekwueme tried again when he contested the PDP primaries with Obasanjo in the 1998 Jos convention, he was defeated totally and he retired from politics without fulfilling the dream.

Hear this clearly, you should go back to clamor for Biafra in the East coz that will be a better cause than trying to become a president or antagonizing the SW.

In as much as I know it’s bad saying all this to you guys, but I’m tired of all your animosity towards the SW when in actual fact we are all (Yoruba, Igbo) to blame for the present situation of Nigeria.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: President Bola Tinubu – Is Nigeria Ready? by unohbethel(m): 4:43am On Oct 08, 2019
LegendHero:

Since the Igbos are conquered slaves in Nigeria, Azikwe was a slave to the North till his death, Ekwueme was a slave till his demise, Sylvester Ugoh was a slave till he bite the dust. The North made sure the Igbos dare not aspire to contest for presidency even in the PDP you helped nurtured.

Slaves like you should NEVER tell the Yorubas what to do. So go back to your red mud land and KEEP SHUT.
yoruba people and there hypocrisy... Tell me, who supported obj presidency?

7 Likes

Re: President Bola Tinubu – Is Nigeria Ready? by okosodo: 4:46am On Oct 08, 2019
Op, Edo and Delta will not vote Tinubu. May be auchi will, but he will lose Edo South, Central, Ovington,Ikpoba okha, and other parts. Let's say he will get 10% in Edo State. Because we are waiting for him for foisting a complete fool on us

6 Likes

Re: President Bola Tinubu – Is Nigeria Ready? by LegendHero(m): 4:47am On Oct 08, 2019
unohbethel:
yoruba people and there hypocrisy... Tell me, who supported obj presidency?

You do NOT have a choice than to support OBJ in 1999. Ekwueme actually contested the PDP primaries with Obasanjo in the 1998 Jos convention and OBJ got the middle belt and northern vote to emerge.

He also emerged due to the fact that Babangida caucus felt they betrayed the SW with the annulment of the June 12 election.

If the Igbos actually supported the SW like you claimed, they should have voted Falae who was our candidate coz he got almost more than 85% vote across the SW.

Like I told the former guy, we Yorubas do NOT take orders from Igbos and you can’t decide for us whether we should contest In 2023 or not.
Re: President Bola Tinubu – Is Nigeria Ready? by biggie73(m): 4:47am On Oct 08, 2019
If not Tinubu, it should be me.
Re: President Bola Tinubu – Is Nigeria Ready? by Nobody: 4:51am On Oct 08, 2019
LegendHero:

Yes, it will be NOISE to a people that are conquered.

Ask yourself, the dream of becoming an elected President was birthed by Azikwe, he was not able to achieve his goal till his demise.

Ekwueme tried once again by becoming the vice to Shagari but Buhari made sure he jailed him after the coup and his dream was shattered right in front of his eyes.

Sylvester Ugoh again tried to fulfil the Igbo dream, but it was cut short when Abiola defeated his master (Tofa).

Ekwueme tried again when he contested the PDP primaries with Obasanjo in the 1998 Jos convention, he was defeated totally and he retired from politics without fulfilling the dream.

Hear this clearly, you should go back to clamor for Biafra in the East coz that will be a better cause than trying to become a president or antagonizing the SW.

In as much as I know it’s bad saying all this to you guys, but I’m tired of all your animosity towards the SW when in actual fact we are all to blame for the present situation of Nigeria.

Noise...
Senseless jargon .
Next!

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: President Bola Tinubu – Is Nigeria Ready? by okosodo: 4:51am On Oct 08, 2019
It will be very difficult for Edo/Delta to vote Tinubu.

4 Likes

Re: President Bola Tinubu – Is Nigeria Ready? by Nobody: 4:53am On Oct 08, 2019
biggie73:
If not Tinubu, it should be me.

Walahi fa.. you've got a better chance ..
Re: President Bola Tinubu – Is Nigeria Ready? by Nobody: 5:01am On Oct 08, 2019
okosodo:
It will be very difficult for Edo/Delta to vote Tinubu.

You know giving him concession of speaker..and hes relationship with lawan made western media feel tinubu ..a Yoruba man is now smarter than. Abokis..and start trumping him for president ..hoping to break abiola and awolowo jinx..
This people don't understand aboki with power...talk more of fulani and power.
Na that day wey tinubu go come APC primaries..his people will recieve brain.
Las Las ..
Southwest will form.a regional party..to sustain..only this time opposition won't be taken serious cos of propaganda..
Shebi soware dey five star.. sharareporters go extinct soon.. how many updates we deyy see ..unlike those days of honeymoon.

I wish west well..but the feeling from the north ain't sexy towards west..na dey diplomatic truth be that.

1 Like

Re: President Bola Tinubu – Is Nigeria Ready? by LegendHero(m): 5:05am On Oct 08, 2019
bonnylight003:

You know giving him concession of speaker..and hes relationship with lawan made western media feel tinubu ..a Yoruba man is now smarter than. Abokis..and start trumping him for president ..hoping to break abiola and awolowo jinx..
This people don't understand aboki with power...talk more of fulani and power.
Na that day wey tinubu go come APC primaries..his people will recieve brain.
Las Las ..
Southwest will form.a regional party..to sustain..only this time opposition won't be taken serious cos of propaganda..
Shebi soware dey five star.. sharareporters go extinct soon.. how many updates we deyy see ..unlike those days of honeymoon.

I wish west well..but the feeling from the north ain't sexy towards west..na dey diplomatic truth be that.

When did you become the spokesperson for the North?

When did the North sit you down to tell you all these things you’re saying? What is with you guys and antagonizing people that are trying to succeed?

Why can’t you play your politics and leave the SW to play it’s politics.

You shouldn’t go around putting other people candle light out and expecting your own light to shine.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: President Bola Tinubu – Is Nigeria Ready? by Nobody: 5:06am On Oct 08, 2019
You forgot to add.

And Nigerians are being taxed to death like he did in Lagos.
Re: President Bola Tinubu – Is Nigeria Ready? by Osaze007: 5:14am On Oct 08, 2019
bonnylight003:

If I call you ode or olodo naw e go be like say ...you lack comprehension baa?
Nobody is asking north to spite TINUBU..north on Dia own knows tinubu more than tinubu kinsmen...
You think lrufia come joke..hahahahaha..

They made him..and they will unmask him at his time.... I will tell you today no be stories..if tinubu feel say e get mind ..make he declare for presidency..and stop testing waters via proxy ..
Shebi APC will. conduct primaries baa?...

Hahahahah..you guys in the west don't really know what's happening down north..and Abuja..
Propaganda don finish oh..na aboki hold power no be Jonathan..Buhari regime never teach you baa? You go still learn.

You never ask yourself where jagaban dey hide for sometime now..abi why her wife no loud as before..osibanjo still deyy find him level..una media dey dia dey deny matters..e good as e be like this..by ending 2020... Una eye go clear proper..

Typical discussion in iPod beer parlour
Re: President Bola Tinubu – Is Nigeria Ready? by Osaze007: 5:16am On Oct 08, 2019
LegendHero:

Go and read my post se are the pull him down syndrome of Nigeria

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

How Fish Bone Led To DIG Egbunike’s Death – Report / Killers Of Security Couples Spoke Fulfulde (see Proof) / 2023: We Are Battling Over 600 Court Cases Over Candidates’ Nomination - INEC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.