Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,989 members, 7,806,877 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 05:58 AM

CONGRATS!! You Are Man United New Manager,what Will Do To Get Them Winning Again - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / CONGRATS!! You Are Man United New Manager,what Will Do To Get Them Winning Again (581 Views)

Mason Mount Is Manchester United’s New No.7 / Harrison To Amusan: Records Are Meant To Be Broken. Congrats, You Smashed Mine / Ronaldo: We are Man United and we never give up! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

CONGRATS!! You Are Man United New Manager,what Will Do To Get Them Winning Again by iamkheedah(m): 2:56am On Oct 08, 2019
CONGRATS!! You Are Man United New Manager, Mention 3 Things You Will Do To Get Them Winning Again?
by KHEEDAHBLACK

CONGRATULATIONS!! you just received an email from Man United that you are going to be the new manager. They want urgent changes to help rebuild the team back to the glory days.

It’s time to get to work instead of making mouth online ��

So You Are Man United New Manager, Mention 3 Things You Will Do To Get Them Winning?
Drop your comments…

Source:

https://www.teegist.com/2019/10/08/congrats-you-are-man-united-new-manager-mention-3-things-you-will-do-to-get-them-winning-again/

Cc: lalastica, mynd44, ishilove, obinoscopy

Re: CONGRATS!! You Are Man United New Manager,what Will Do To Get Them Winning Again by hakimi1974(m): 3:38am On Oct 08, 2019
1. find another Howard webb

2. find another Howard Webb

3. find another Howard Webb
Re: CONGRATS!! You Are Man United New Manager,what Will Do To Get Them Winning Again by eddyghali(m): 6:53am On Oct 08, 2019
Person above me is crazy.
Slash their salary into four and give them 1/4 only when they have a shot on target and two goals every match without conceding. I'll send Lingard to manutd U 19, Fred to Bench, i will use half my salary to buy sense for Rashford. When January comes, i will get two strikers. Ole is stupid for selling Lukaku n Sanchez
Re: CONGRATS!! You Are Man United New Manager,what Will Do To Get Them Winning Again by onlinetomola(m): 8:06am On Oct 08, 2019
I will sell Rashford, Pogba, Young, Lingard, Martial and James very cheaply and use their money to play bet9ja. I will just stake the money on ManU to win against Liverpool and ManCity, that should give me plenty odds wink. Immediately after, I will resign as a manager.

(1) (Reply)

Football Is Everything To Me / Oshoala Scores A Brace For Barca Against Madrid / Klopp Fires Back At Guardiola Ahead Of Premier League Clash

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.