Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,905 members, 7,802,934 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 04:12 AM

I Motivate Myself With Wizkid's Music Before Every Game - Peter Olayinka - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / I Motivate Myself With Wizkid's Music Before Every Game - Peter Olayinka (798 Views)

Solskjaer Warned Ronaldo Won’t Play Every Game For Man United / Coach Slaps Franchon Crews Dezurn, Removed Her Wig To Motivate Her During Fight / Peter Olayinka Once Drank Garri To Go To Trainning (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Motivate Myself With Wizkid's Music Before Every Game - Peter Olayinka by Ify05: 7:21am On Oct 08, 2019
Peter Olayinka has revealed he draws his inspiration from listening to the music of multi-award winning star Wizkid.
The newly-invited Super Eagles striker scored for the only goal for Sparta Prague in their 1-1 draw against Inter Milan in the Champions League goal.
And Olayinka has admitted that he motivated himself with Wizkid's music before the biggest match of his career at the San Siro.

“I motivate myself. Before every game, I listen to music and I listened to Wizkid on that day as I usually would,” the 23-year-old told thickmatch.com

“It was a difficult game and against a tough side, but we managed to get the three points. Now we are six points behind the second spot team.”

The 23-year-old is expected to make his full international debut for Nigeria when the play against Brazil in an international friendly in Singapore on October 13.

The 21-year-old who scored a brace against Real Madrid in the Champions League, netted a cracker in the Jupiler league fixture before the international break.

Read more here https://thickmatch.com/motivate-wizkids-music-every-game-peter-olayinka/

Re: I Motivate Myself With Wizkid's Music Before Every Game - Peter Olayinka by Abfinest007(m): 7:40am On Oct 08, 2019
good one there
Re: I Motivate Myself With Wizkid's Music Before Every Game - Peter Olayinka by yungsmart(m): 8:06am On Oct 08, 2019
Yansh songs MOTIVATE you. Just when you thought you have seen it all.

(1) (Reply)

The Moment Xhaka Told Fans To F**k Off After Being Subbed / Most Goals From Outside The Box Since 2015/2016 / 2 Star Player Who Actually Scored 50+ Goals In 3 Different Leauge Before Ronaldo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.