Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,809 members, 7,806,263 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 01:43 PM

Vector Ft Davido – 'Comfort' - Music/Radio (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Vector Ft Davido – 'Comfort' (23592 Views)

LYRICS: Vector – Gunshots / Vector Blasts President Buhari In 'GunShots' His New Song / Vector Replies M.I For Dissing Nigerian Rappers In His Song (video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Vector Ft Davido – 'Comfort' by freemanonaji(m): 6:32pm On Oct 08, 2019
Local man is in pain already. MI u too much, u trully wear am pampas

Re: Vector Ft Davido – 'Comfort' by Wiifesnatcher(m): 6:49pm On Oct 08, 2019
[s]
oluwaemmanuel:

so you finally found a way to bring in tribalism... 3 � for you
[/s]

I know what I'm saying
Re: Vector Ft Davido – 'Comfort' by Wiifesnatcher(m): 6:51pm On Oct 08, 2019
[s]
guynextdoor:

#no snakes. BTW go read Psalm 1 grin
[/s]

the same psalm 1 you read that couldn't reinstate your lost senses

No Snakes No brain in your empty head
Re: Vector Ft Davido – 'Comfort' by Igetmyown247: 6:55pm On Oct 08, 2019
Re: Vector Ft Davido – 'Comfort' by Wiifesnatcher(m): 7:06pm On Oct 08, 2019
[s]
DAntivirus:

You're an imbecilic cretin... must everything be tribalised?
[/s]

you've no point if you can't counter my post. you're just one regular imbeciles that embrace hatred to console your stupidity
Re: Vector Ft Davido – 'Comfort' by Wiifesnatcher(m): 7:09pm On Oct 08, 2019
[s]
JastSiryin:
Must you bring your bigotry into every matter. This has nothing to do with ethnicity. Why are you so bitter?
[/s]

the same Igbo hate on DJ cuppy for no reason. your kinsmen are the one bitter and antagonist to someone success that's why they're at the back in the same entertainment
Re: Vector Ft Davido – 'Comfort' by Wiifesnatcher(m): 7:12pm On Oct 08, 2019
[s]
Ekez:
no let igbo mata make yu craze,
Anyway kpele
[/s]

what matter does Igbo have? people their hatred Dont deterred others progress. olamide sings in his native tongue, Phyno sings in Igbo native tongue yet you imbeciles still hate on him that he sings in Yoruba as if na una papa dey feed him

you people are highly incorrigible
Re: Vector Ft Davido – 'Comfort' by Wiifesnatcher(m): 7:17pm On Oct 08, 2019
[s]
Obdk:

See how foolish u sound,, Igbo people hate yoruba person because of yoruba person
[/s]

I have the record here dummy. I'm sure I didn't sound foolish like your generation

na that hate will end you people soon.
Re: Vector Ft Davido – 'Comfort' by Topmaike007(m): 7:35pm On Oct 08, 2019
Team vector biko gather here

1 Like

Re: Vector Ft Davido – 'Comfort' by Kyllahmc(m): 7:51pm On Oct 08, 2019
Angelfrost:
Decent rapper... Just wonder why he needs that fake beef with the "short chairman" to get more recognition... tongue
finally! someone who's smart in here! The beef was probably to get attention to make this track sell...
and it shouldn't be that way! he's already talented.
Re: Vector Ft Davido – 'Comfort' by Royzevic(m): 8:07pm On Oct 08, 2019
udemzyudex:
I remember when vector rap for 2hrs 30mins ,M.I went to social media and start ranting about being the king of rap.

When he talked about jealousy, jealousy in his new diss track,I was just laughing.
How can you say vector is jealous when you're the one being jealous?

Well I'm happy he replied,let the two self claim rap god give us bars,it's been a while.

Well ma guy its hard to find someone dats sets aside sentiments and emotions and look at things wholistically...i Listened to Vector chat with Daddy freeze ...its on youtube by the way ..and i got the perfect picture of d whole thing which sums up to M.I wants vectors job at henny and had always envied him even dou Vector has bin about his life cool and calm and not really interested about the facade on social media...this i know for sure cos ive had a one on one encounter with him ...But M.I played him dou...Vec fans might be few ..but we know d truth...

2 Likes

Re: Vector Ft Davido – 'Comfort' by JastSiryin(m): 8:12pm On Oct 08, 2019
Wiifesnatcher:
[s][/s]

the same Igbo hate on DJ cuppy for no reason. your kinsmen are the one bitter and antagonist to someone success that's why they're at the back in the same entertainment
I don't know of such 'igbo hate' and that's because I don't see through bigoted lenses. I'm not from the igbo tribe, but they're my brothers nonetheless. Pls change your viewpoint if you seek a better Nigeria, it's not healthy.
Re: Vector Ft Davido – 'Comfort' by Wiifesnatcher(m): 8:20pm On Oct 08, 2019
[s]
JastSiryin:
I don't know of such 'igbo hate' and that's because I don't see through bigoted lenses. I'm not from the igbo tribe, but they're my brothers nonetheless. Pls change your viewpoint if you seek a better Nigeria, it's not healthy.
[/s]

go and tell your kinsmen that gibberish
Re: Vector Ft Davido – 'Comfort' by JastSiryin(m): 8:41pm On Oct 08, 2019
Wiifesnatcher:
[s][/s]

go and tell your kinsmen that gibberish
All I can say is "get well soon". I rest my case

1 Like

Re: Vector Ft Davido – 'Comfort' by udemzyudex(m): 8:42pm On Oct 08, 2019
Royzevic:

Well ma guy its hard to find someone dats sets aside sentiments and emotions and look at things wholistically...i Listened to Vector chat with Daddy freeze ...its on youtube by the way ..and i got the perfect picture of d whole thing which sums up to M.I wants vectors job at henny and had always envied him even dou Vector has bin about his life cool and calm and not really interested about the facade on social media...this i know for sure cos ive had a one on one encounter with him ...But M.I played him dou...Vec fans might be few ..but we know d truth...

I'm a fan of both,but only those that knows what's up will understand.
Re: Vector Ft Davido – 'Comfort' by udemzyudex(m): 8:43pm On Oct 08, 2019
MNDY:

#NoSnakes

What's the meaning of No snakes?
Re: Vector Ft Davido – 'Comfort' by akdjr(m): 8:46pm On Oct 08, 2019
Guy this your bigotry won't take you anywhere I must tell you. Music is not about tribe. I don't understand Yoruba nor Ibo but I enjoy any good music irrespective of your tribe. MI didn't respond to vector diss track because the track hold no water, he only responded because he diss his beloved Fans. #NoSnakes.quote author=Wiifesnatcher post=82956497][s][/s]

it's obvious 80% of those hating on this king Rap are yeebos who hate people that progress even though their hate always bounce back on them. they hate Tiwa because of the same Yemi that's a Yoruba girl, hate wizkid against same Yoruba Davido when their attempt to use religion divide West failed

these people are pathetic in life. no wonder Fulani reduced them to nothing [/quote]
Re: Vector Ft Davido – 'Comfort' by Wiifesnatcher(m): 8:47pm On Oct 08, 2019
[s]
JastSiryin:
All I can say is "get well soon". I rest my case
[/s]

tell that to your family members that are nursing their mental illness
Re: Vector Ft Davido – 'Comfort' by Wiifesnatcher(m): 8:49pm On Oct 08, 2019
[s]
akdjr:
Guy this your bigotry won't take you anywhere I must tell you. Music is not about tribe. I don't understand Yoruba nor Ibo but I enjoy any good music irrespective of your tribe. MI didn't respond to vector diss track because the track hold no water, he only responded because he diss his beloved Fans. #NoSnakes
[/s]

tell Igbo to stop hating unnecessarily most especially on people that are not responsible for their misfortune
Re: Vector Ft Davido – 'Comfort' by JudahBlakk: 9:52pm On Oct 08, 2019
I don't know of fuji or any amala kinda stuff, but if it's RAP, vector trails a million miles behind MI. For Deep Sound & Maturity? #AimHigh!

1 Like

Re: Vector Ft Davido – 'Comfort' by Royzevic(m): 11:25pm On Oct 08, 2019
JudahBlakk:
I don't know of fuji or any amala kinda stuff, but if it's RAP, vector trails a million miles behind MI. For Deep Sound & Maturity? #AimHigh!

Your opinion..Vec is too deep to understand...soe we understand ur plight..even we his fans somtyms find it hard to catch up but we do anyways cos we be looking for somthing deep...

1 Like

Re: Vector Ft Davido – 'Comfort' by Bobby2020: 11:43pm On Oct 08, 2019
Osanoghodua1:
The Viper needs no Sniper, he opted for comfort. MI the lords of Snakes.
stop it ! When lala still dey alive. All hail the real snake lord

1 Like

Re: Vector Ft Davido – 'Comfort' by guynextdoor(m): 11:56pm On Oct 08, 2019
Wiifesnatcher:
[s][/s]

it's obvious 80% of those hating on this king Rap are yeebos who hate people that progress even though their hate always bounce back on them. they hate Tiwa because of the same Yemi that's a Yoruba girl, hate wizkid against same Yoruba Davido when their attempt to use religion divide West failed

these people are pathetic in life. no wonder Fulani reduced them to nothing
Dude, you sound like a broken record: a Yaba-left escapee! I just wonder why you're crying more than the bereaved(vector). On this matter, I'm sorry to tell you that you're on your own: Vector doesn't give a shit about you, nor share in your gutter sentiment at all. One of his diss tracks to MI:tetracycline(I doubt if you even have any idea what it is), the opener was an igbo war song . You're just being petty & pitiful!
Obviously, you're a clown respondoing to every person on this thread. It shows you must be some joke of a fellow, albeit demented: a comic relief of some sort grin. With the way you're going, you would soon wreck yourself 'cos you're headed for the rocks!
Why hating so much on the igbos? With the way you antagonize them, even when unprovoked, I have no doubt that an Igbo man somewhere(perhaps your landlord or, even your creditor) must have peppered you somehow. If that is the case, I apologise on his behalf grin. No worry e go better someday grin.
Earlier, I told you to go read Psalm 1 but you refused. Well, I think you should make due with an excerpt of the lyrics of the song that is making you go beserk.
PS: Anywhere you see Lanre, put your name grin
#nosnakes

...I will not destroy you instead I give you maturity
Your soul is unclean, your heart is full of impurity and
Jealousy, jealousy nigga jealousy ahh!
This isn't a diss, this is truth listen
This is wisdom I'm giving to you cause you my youth
You can never battle Jude your default setting is lose
That's why I choose when you raise the alarm
To hit that snooze, you've always hated me
Your very first line on your first single showed how you rated me
But Lanre see, I've always rated you
You no be mate to me though
You should look up to me like your pàle
I'm happy my son is taller
Doesn't mean you won't dobale, chale

You've had a jealous heart since you was a child
That's why everybody who loves you ends up used and defiled...
Re: Vector Ft Davido – 'Comfort' by guynextdoor(m): 12:08am On Oct 09, 2019
JudahBlakk:
Vec is good, but MI na baba, abeg. That track, the viper, is a work of art...just too smooth, wicked & mature. It's a masterpiece! The guy just pack enough chocolate bars laced with venom all in one track. Haters can hate all they want, but deep down, they know the truth: MI na their father! Respect to Vector though, and all true hip hop heads.
#positivevibes
Re: Vector Ft Davido – 'Comfort' by razfad10(m): 2:42am On Oct 09, 2019
Royzevic:

Your opinion..Vec is too deep to understand...soe we understand ur plight..even we his fans somtyms find it hard to catch up but we do anyways cos we be looking for somthing deep...
lol it takes me 2 days to understand some of his songs.

1 Like

Re: Vector Ft Davido – 'Comfort' by bennyblings(m): 4:45am On Oct 09, 2019
[quote author=razfad10 post=82968935] lol it takes me 2 days to understand some of his songs.[/quo te] too deep?menh u guys can over hype sha.as complex as top lyricist like kdot and Cole most people do understand their concept and storylines. Talk more of vector that just literally mix words without no message to pass across. For me vector is just a freestyle rapper it ends at that nothing more nothing less.
Re: Vector Ft Davido – 'Comfort' by lexzyy(m): 5:33am On Oct 09, 2019
Royzevic:

Yes we do
Re: Vector Ft Davido – 'Comfort' by MNDY(m): 6:44am On Oct 09, 2019
udemzyudex:

What's the meaning of No snakes?

Vector the Viper is Vector's full stage name. M.I coined the title of his diss song The Viper from that and also went further to shade Vector by wearing a T-shirt with the inscription #NoSnakes on it to perform at BB9ja finale as he also stepped on computer-generated snakes while performing.

A Viper is a snake, the concept is all about giving no chance to snakes and/or no snakes allowed to perform at BB9ja finale. M.I plans to embark on #NoSnakes tour in the U.S this month as well.
Re: Vector Ft Davido – 'Comfort' by akdjr(m): 7:10am On Oct 09, 2019
You can tell them too. But please don't drag ethnicity to the music industry for the sake of the benefits of music to our soul. quote author=Wiifesnatcher post=82964119][s][/s]

tell Igbo to stop hating unnecessarily most especially on people that are not responsible for their misfortune[/quote]
Re: Vector Ft Davido – 'Comfort' by Ekez(m): 10:28am On Oct 09, 2019
Wiifesnatcher:
[s][/s]

what matter does Igbo have? people their hatred Dont deterred others progress. olamide sings in his native tongue, Phyno sings in Igbo native tongue yet you imbeciles still hate on him that he sings in Yoruba as if na una papa dey feed him

you people are highly incorrigible
igbos hate olamide?
Na maw i know say your hate on igbos don make you mad,
Buh anyway de more dey hate em ,d more dem go dey grow .
No forget say snipper na 500 so wan bottle is enof for you to end your mysery.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Is Wizkid's 'Made In Lagos' Album Worth The Hype? (A Review By Iamsynord) / My First Experience On Live Radio...with Pictures / NBC Bans Dbanj's 'Oliver Twist" Song For Lewd Lyrics

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.