Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,732 members, 7,806,004 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 10:03 AM

Who Knows About IBH Consulting - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Who Knows About IBH Consulting (2360 Views)

Who Knows About Mag Consult And What They Do / Who Knows About Capital Companion? / Please Help Your Fellow Who Knows About *giglogistics* (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Who Knows About IBH Consulting by Deeutd: 11:29am On Oct 08, 2019
Hi Nairalanders,

I received the below interview invite from Ibh consulting, for a job i can't recall applying for. Does anyone know about them or have any experience with them?

"Dear Applicant

You have been scheduled for an interview session for the role of Telecounsellor.

Location: LBH Consulting ltd- 5A Dele Adedayo, off Ramat Crescent, Ogudu GRA, Lagos
Date: 09-10-2019
Time: 12noon Prompt.

Kindly confirm availability for the interview or send a message to 08032003690/09032638688 with your full name."

Please respond ASAP
Re: Who Knows About IBH Consulting by Ekele007: 11:57am On Oct 08, 2019
if you don't know pls don't go. beware of ritualist. # mber_month
Re: Who Knows About IBH Consulting by silverlord(m): 6:03pm On Oct 13, 2019
please can you share your experience
Re: Who Knows About IBH Consulting by Deeutd: 6:36pm On Oct 13, 2019
silverlord:
please can you share your experience

I've not gone, i declined the invitation but after speaking with one of the staff, he sent me their website link so i might go tomorrow.
Re: Who Knows About IBH Consulting by silverlord(m): 8:15am On Oct 14, 2019
Deeutd:

I've not gone, i declined the invitation but after speaking with one of the staff, he sent me their website link so i might go tomorrow.

I was called to also attend the interview today albeit I am skeptical about it.... pls lemme know how it went.
Re: Who Knows About IBH Consulting by dipsetbang(m): 9:16am On Oct 14, 2019
Deeutd:
Hi Nairalanders,

I received the below interview invite from Ibh consulting, for a job i can't recall applying for. Does anyone know about them or have any experience with them?

"Dear Applicant

You have been scheduled for an interview session for the role of Telecounsellor.

Location: LBH Consulting ltd- 5A Dele Adedayo, off Ramat Crescent, Ogudu GRA, Lagos
Date: 09-10-2019
Time: 12noon Prompt.

Kindly confirm availability for the interview or send a message to 08032003690/09032638688 with your full name."

Please respond ASAP

Did you later attend this bro?
Re: Who Knows About IBH Consulting by Deeutd: 1:18pm On Oct 16, 2019
Well, i eventually went there just to be sure of what they were up to, this was after i found out by all means available that they are legit (duly registered with CAC, have a functional website and a confirmed address). However, the job offer was relatively too small, the basic salary is 25k plus 3k commission on every admission that comes through you.

So if you stay around Ogudu GRA and you feel you can manage that, then i think you can.

Regards.

1 Like

Re: Who Knows About IBH Consulting by youngsahito(m): 2:45pm On Sep 29, 2020
Deeutd:
Well, i eventually went there just to be sure of what they were up to, this was after i found out by all means available that they are legit (duly registered with CAC, have a functional website and a confirmed address). However, the job offer was relatively too small, the basic salary is 25k plus 3k commission on every admission that comes through you.

So if you stay around Ogudu GRA and you feel you can manage that, then i think you can.

Regards.
thanks for saving a soul from wasting transport and stress.
Re: Who Knows About IBH Consulting by SItegboje: 7:47pm On Sep 22, 2021
I happen to be the Managing Partner of LBH Consulting and I am glad that it has been established that we are a very legit business. In fact, over the years, we have given employments to hundreds of Nigerians.
Right now, we have various vacancies for:
1. Admissions Tele-Counsellors (OND, HND, B.Sc): N50,000 Monthly + Pay for Performance
2. Tele-Counsellor Assistant (School Certificate with minimum 4 credits including English Language): N35,000 Monthly + Pay for Performance
3. and Interns/Corpers (Students on IT and Corp members): N25,000 Monthly + Pay for Performance

Please send your CVs to careers@lbh-consulting.com

(1) (Reply)

Slb Prescreening Test / What Is The Way Out Of Unemployment In Nigeria / Fm Group World Is Recruiting

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.