Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,298 members, 7,808,012 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 03:11 AM

How Often Do You Get "Writer's Block" And How Do You Overcome Them? - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / How Often Do You Get "Writer's Block" And How Do You Overcome Them? (384 Views)

10 Challenges Every Ad Copywriter Face And How To Overcome Them / 7 Tips To Deal With Writer's Block And Fix Your Writing - Victorwinners.com / 8 Fun Things To Do When You Have Writer's Block (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How Often Do You Get "Writer's Block" And How Do You Overcome Them? by Nobody: 12:36pm On Oct 08, 2019
"Writer's block is a condition, primarily associated with writing , in which an author loses the ability to produce new work, or experiences a creative slowdown."

I almost lost my passion for writing due to writer's block. It's something that I never thought would happen to me.

How often does this happen to you and how do you maneuver your way out?

Re: How Often Do You Get "Writer's Block" And How Do You Overcome Them? by Nobody: 12:43pm On Oct 08, 2019
I'm currently working on my first books. Two of them. I'm very much aware of the impact they'd have in the literal and visual world. But I just cant bring myself to write these books. I'm trying really hard anyway.

S.A.D
D.U

1 Like

Re: How Often Do You Get "Writer's Block" And How Do You Overcome Them? by Devilpen(m): 1:34pm On Oct 08, 2019
You know the funniest thing about this, is that you get your next inspiration from places you don't expect.
When I hit the Block, I usually take a walk round the street, observe the things I see, play music to relax my brain, at times I just sit and look around blankly and somehow the next idea comes, but truth be told, its not as easy as told

3 Likes

(1) (Reply)

Chukwuebuka Amaechi's Children Fiction / Synw - Young Male Writer Of The Month (january 2020) / Who Rule The World Between Black And White People?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.