Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,316 members, 7,808,065 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:24 AM

African Men Are Cursed With Sex Thats Why Africa Has Never Progressed Till Date. - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / African Men Are Cursed With Sex Thats Why Africa Has Never Progressed Till Date. (552 Views)

My Mother Finally CURSED Me Last Night. I DON'T Give A Bleep!! - TheGidRedpiller / Dear Married Men, How Do You Cope With Sex Starvation / Zimbabwean Man Seeks Divorce Over Inability To Satisfy Wife With Sex (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

African Men Are Cursed With Sex Thats Why Africa Has Never Progressed Till Date. by Luscious111: 1:05pm On Oct 08, 2019
That is what happens when you make sex the core reason for your daily motives because Sex is so detrimental both physically and mentally. The reason for Africa to still be an under developed continent today is that our dear African men live and breathe for sex, they will do nothing but everything to get a considerable inflow of constant sex.

We cannot progress more than we already have because we love sex more than anything in the world; our mentality is limited to what will provide us with sex, so became slaves to it. They can do anything to get rewards of sex, which is why lecturers will demand it from their student for grades, employers will demand it from employees before jobs, politicians will demand it from subordinates, bosses will demand it from staffs, pastors and imams will demand it from members before blessings, even boyfriends will demand it from partners before marriages.

It is hard to believe this but every struggle that reeks of corruption that an average African man makes in life to be successful is powered by sex, this is a real fact. The real romantic emotions felt by an African man is the one that comes during love making, so every other emotion isn’t real, so they wallow in their misery enslaved by their own passion. It becomes hard for a man to concentrate on the growth and development of his society...Continue

1 Like

Re: African Men Are Cursed With Sex Thats Why Africa Has Never Progressed Till Date. by donbachi(m): 1:18pm On Oct 08, 2019
Psalm 51...David says"in sin did my mother conceived me"...and he was called the man after GOD's heart...bezos cheated on his wife,yet he was one of the richest men alive,bill Clinton cheated on his wife,yet he was in charge of world power.lastly,Google the number of spouses murdered because of infidelity,the white folks tops the rank.also check world sex scandals...l'm not in anyways in support of immoral acts.
Re: African Men Are Cursed With Sex Thats Why Africa Has Never Progressed Till Date. by sayisayi(m): 1:56pm On Oct 08, 2019
And China, India population nko!
Re: African Men Are Cursed With Sex Thats Why Africa Has Never Progressed Till Date. by Ladylite: 4:08pm On Oct 08, 2019
Luscious111:
That is what happens when you make sex the core reason for your daily motives because Sex is so detrimental both physically and mentally. The reason for Africa to still be an under developed continent today is that our dear African men live and breathe for sex, they will do nothing but everything to get a considerable inflow of constant sex.

We cannot progress more than we already have because we love sex more than anything in the world; our mentality is limited to what will provide us with sex, so became slaves to it. They can do anything to get rewards of sex, which is why lecturers will demand it from their student for grades, employers will demand it from employees before jobs, politicians will demand it from subordinates, bosses will demand it from staffs, pastors and imams will demand it from members before blessings, even boyfriends will demand it from partners before marriages.

It is hard to believe this but every struggle that reeks of corruption that an average African man makes in life to be successful is powered by sex, this is a real fact. The real romantic emotions felt by an African man is the one that comes during love making, so every other emotion isn’t real, so they wallow in their misery enslaved by their own passion. It becomes hard for a man to concentrate on the growth and development of his society...Continue

You are not well. So it's only Nigeria abi...

Abeg I hate this hypocrisy
Re: African Men Are Cursed With Sex Thats Why Africa Has Never Progressed Till Date. by Luscious111: 8:28pm On Oct 08, 2019
Ladylite:

You are not well. So it's only Nigeria abi...

Abeg I hate this hypocrisy
Illiteracy is a disease, ordinary article you cannot read, where in this post did u see Nigeria mentioned?

(1) (Reply)

Distributors Wanted Nationwide / Some Mind-blowing Facts About Our Dreams.. STAY! / Share awkward discovery about your spouse, kids or relative during the lockdown

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.