Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,902 members, 7,799,022 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 01:58 PM

Do You Know How This Picture Was Made ? - Art, Graphics & Video - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Art, Graphics & Video / Do You Know How This Picture Was Made ? (916 Views)

What Is The Best Caption For This Picture / This Picture Explained It All About Africa / If You Want To Start A Youtube Channel And Don't Know How To Drop Your Request (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Do You Know How This Picture Was Made ? by squash47(m): 1:05pm On Oct 08, 2019
Photoshop experts in the house, please what are the steps I can take to create a picture of this quality.

I have already learnt how to Cartoonize Photos but I need to learn how to build a picture like this. Help me please.

Ps: I'm usin photoshop cc 2013.

Cc: 0kinographix

Re: Do You Know How This Picture Was Made ? by Offpoint: 3:01pm On Oct 08, 2019
squash47:
Photoshop experts in the house, please what are the steps I can take to create a picture of this quality.

I have already learnt how to Cartoonize Photos but I need to learn how to build a picture like this. Help me please.

Ps: I'm usin photoshop cc 2013.
It's done with Photoshop...
Re: Do You Know How This Picture Was Made ? by squash47(m): 4:39pm On Oct 08, 2019
Offpoint:

It's done with Photoshop...
I know, I want to know the steps involved in achieving such image.
Re: Do You Know How This Picture Was Made ? by Offpoint: 4:49pm On Oct 08, 2019
squash47:
I know, I want to know the steps involved in achieving such image.
Can only be possible if I can meet up with you physically...I don't have time for video tutorial.

you can sort for it on YouTube

(1) (Reply)

Image Sizing App / Let Me Show You How It's Done(3d Animation) / Great News For Creative Artistes

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.