Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,858 members, 7,802,750 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 08:44 PM

Reporting A Bad Deal And An Irresponsible Buyer. 1 - Technology Market - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / Reporting A Bad Deal And An Irresponsible Buyer. 1 (1132 Views)

Great Deal and reduced price Ipad Air. Don' Miss Out! / Satellite Internet: Connect A Deal And Earn Monthly / 24/7••| Gift-cards and BITCOINS ₿ buyer|•• iTunes ,Google ,steam etc $€£¥ • (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Reporting A Bad Deal And An Irresponsible Buyer. 1 by seyithug(m): 1:08pm On Oct 08, 2019
Like my header siggests, I am here to report a deal that went bad and the irresponsible buyer I met with..

Cc @bobo65

This post is beyond the money he owes me (I need my money back), but also to set the records straight. Buyers, sellers, pickers, deal hunters on Nairaland must be able to transact peacefully and with trust here, without any issues. And, even when there are issues, they must be resolved amicably.

Anyone dealing with @Danbull should be careful. He's a rogue and quite irresponsible.

The guy has shown himself irresponsible, for over 2 months now, on a deal we had. I sold a S7 Edge phone to him, with a bad screen. My post was detailed, and when he requested to buy it, I still repeated everything. This phone has a bad, flickering screen, even though it stabilizes at lower brightness levels. He agreed to buy it like that, that he'll manage it.

We agreed 15k. and he offered to add 10k to his 500GB external hard disk. I accepted.

But, when i met with him, at Ketu, and he fully tested the phone, he told me to please bear with him, that he had only 7k and the hard disk with him, and that I should chill till the next day, that he'll transfer the balance of 3k to me.

I told him I don't want that, and he shouldn't have told me to come all the way, only to come give me stories. I told him to let us deal the next day, when his money is complete. But, he begged me, that he needed to use the phone for his Taxify business. I, eventually, gave him the phone, and collected N7,000 + 500GB hard disk.

When I got home, I discovered that the harddisk is actually 320GB, not 500GB.

Next day, I contacted him about the money, he didn't reply until the day after, giving me stories about middle part of the screen (where the crack spread from) not typing well. Oga, you bought a phone with broken screen and you're expecting it to work flawlessly? Oya, bring my phone, and collect your money and external hdd. Or, don't give me stories, pay my balance into my account. He said I should give him till next day to pay my 3k balance.

After that, it has been stories or he reads and ignores my messages. Sold the phone to him on August 4, 2019. Today is October 8, 2019. Exactly 2 months and 4 days.

ISSUES- He lied to me about the size of the hard disk, and didn't pay my balance of N3,000. This is why I decided to call him out now.
I told him, REPEATEDLY, to return my phone and collect his money and harddisk (now sold), he didn't take that option. He only kept promising to pay, and failed to do so.

A deal is a deal. I don't like being taken for granted or cheated, and I try to not cheat anyone, in my dealings.

I am posting his two numbers below,. I have all my chats with him saved. His pictures are also attached.

0805 034 5013
0909 042 7714

NOTE: @bobo65 tried to resolve the matter between me and him. He made promises on the WhatsApp group chat, but failed to pay me, for over a month now.

This is not his first publicized issue. He has a reputation for being dubious, and he has proven to be irresponsible. The thread is here https://www.nairaland.com/5132146/resolved/3#77682613 . I also have a video of him returning a phone he stole.

This post is beyond the N3,000 he owes me (I need my money back), but also to set the records straight. Buyers, sellers, pickers, deal hunters on Nairaland must be able to transact peacefully and with trust here, without any fears. And, even when there are issues, they must be resolved amicably. No one has a right to cheat traders or abuse people's trust.

4 Likes

Re: Reporting A Bad Deal And An Irresponsible Buyer. 1 by bizza45: 1:25pm On Oct 08, 2019
If this is really true then its very bad, but I go blame u small shall, u for no give am d phone since say na counter balancing business... I just pray u locate him

1 Like

Re: Reporting A Bad Deal And An Irresponsible Buyer. 1 by seyithug(m): 1:34pm On Oct 08, 2019
bizza45:
If this is really true then its very bad, but I go blame u small shall, u for no give am d phone since say na counter balancing business... I just pray u locate him

I gave him the phone because he's from Nairaland, and I thought I was doing a good deed, trusting a fellow Nairalander.
Another reason is that I once sold a phone to him, so I just thought 'sebi na next day he go pay the balance', and that's why I released the phone.
Re: Reporting A Bad Deal And An Irresponsible Buyer. 1 by EggSauce(m): 1:38pm On Oct 08, 2019
No be this man steal bob65 phone for him shop that time.. I think a Google pixel or so ... Nawa o

2 Likes

Re: Reporting A Bad Deal And An Irresponsible Buyer. 1 by sotall(m): 1:40pm On Oct 08, 2019
This guy again?

shocked

1 Like

Re: Reporting A Bad Deal And An Irresponsible Buyer. 1 by seyithug(m): 1:45pm On Oct 08, 2019
EggSauce:
No be this man steal bob65 phone for him shop that time.. I think a Google pixel or so ... Nawa o
Yes, he's the one. I have the video of the phone being recovered from him.
If to say I know before dealing, say him na thief, I for no do any business with am o.
Re: Reporting A Bad Deal And An Irresponsible Buyer. 1 by seyithug(m): 1:45pm On Oct 08, 2019
sotall:
This guy again?

shocked
He don do you strong thing before?
Re: Reporting A Bad Deal And An Irresponsible Buyer. 1 by EggSauce(m): 2:07pm On Oct 08, 2019
seyithug:

Yes, he's the one. I have the video of the phone being recovered from him.
If to say I know before dealing, say him na thief, I for no do any business with am o.
no matter what you do in Life ... No matter how bad those things you're doing is... Never Steal.. stealing destroys one's image and that of his family he represents.

1 Like

Re: Reporting A Bad Deal And An Irresponsible Buyer. 1 by bobo65(m): 2:27pm On Oct 08, 2019
EggSauce:

Yeah
After I forgave him and he swore not to do this again.

I have a video of him giving me back the stolen video, should prolly release it to the public since he seems not to have self value or respect for himself or his wife or family

1 Like

Re: Reporting A Bad Deal And An Irresponsible Buyer. 1 by calddon(m): 2:45pm On Oct 08, 2019
@seyithug could you please take down the first picture with the wife.
Re: Reporting A Bad Deal And An Irresponsible Buyer. 1 by calddon(m): 2:46pm On Oct 08, 2019
[s]@seyithug could you please take down the first picture with the wife.[/s]duplicate post
Re: Reporting A Bad Deal And An Irresponsible Buyer. 1 by seyithug(m): 3:21pm On Oct 08, 2019
calddon:
Okay, boss.
Re: Reporting A Bad Deal And An Irresponsible Buyer. 1 by seyithug(m): 11:07am On Oct 09, 2019
@Danbull, pay me my money. I'll escalate this matter till it reaches your wife and family.
Re: Reporting A Bad Deal And An Irresponsible Buyer. 1 by adecamp(m): 1:47pm On Oct 09, 2019
Na him still be cryptomaniac abi ?
Re: Reporting A Bad Deal And An Irresponsible Buyer. 1 by fowlyansh181(m): 2:04pm On Oct 09, 2019
calddon:
dont take down any picture with his wife, leave it up there OP, anything to track and nab this thief is welcome , if he chooses to disgrace his wife and family, his cup of tea

3 Likes

Re: Reporting A Bad Deal And An Irresponsible Buyer. 1 by Danbull: 5:46pm On Oct 09, 2019
I have said I won't respond to this your post but I had a change of mind cos of what a concerned member here told me to do. When u posted the the advert for the phone, did u say a part of the screen doesn't touch at all, (no) u didnt tell me. I noticed this the second day I complained to you. Even bobo was aware cos I asked him how much I can get d screen from aliexpress. We did the first transaction, there was no issues, I trusted u too, but u never told me the whole middle screen touch aren't working. 3k balance is nothing but u can go ahead with your threat.
Re: Reporting A Bad Deal And An Irresponsible Buyer. 1 by sobastical: 5:57pm On Oct 09, 2019
Danbull:
I have said I won't respond to this your post but I had a change of mind cos of what a concerned member here told me to do. When u posted the the advert for the phone, did u say a part of the screen doesn't touch at all, (no) u didnt tell me. I noticed this the second day I complained to you. Even bobo was aware cos I asked him how much I can get d screen from aliexpress. We did the first transaction, there was no issues, I trusted u too, but u never told me the whole middle screen touch aren't working. 3k balance is nothing but u can go ahead with your threat.

Please for the sake of most respected RCCG you attend and probably being a worker in the kingdom, try apply some decorum and find a peaceful way to resolve this issue. Please, disregard the threats and let's give the body of Christ its glory it deserver by our faithful and righteous lifestyle sir.

Shalom

1 Like

Re: Reporting A Bad Deal And An Irresponsible Buyer. 1 by cryptomaniac(m): 8:06pm On Oct 09, 2019
adecamp:
Na him still be cryptomaniac abi ?
ah what is my own with pickup nau bro? I just maintain my lane you want to pour sand in my gaari..#failingForward
Re: Reporting A Bad Deal And An Irresponsible Buyer. 1 by seyithug(m): 8:26pm On Oct 09, 2019
Danbull:

This guy, something is wrong with you. I told you that the screen flickers, but it stabilizes at a certain brightness level. I told you that the phone is still manageable, even though you need to change the screen. I put all these in the details

I have never used the phone for one day, so I can't even be sure of what you said about any part not touching.

Be that as it may, why did you refuse to return my phone when I asked you to, when you complained 2 days after? I told you to return the phone and collect your money several times, since you claimed that the middle part wasn't working, and I didn't want you to use that as an excuse to not pay my N3,000 naira balance. I also wanted you to return the phone because I didn't force it on you.

And, I'm still putting it to you right now. Return my phone and collect your N12,000, if you don't want to pay my N3,000 balance.

And, if you think that you're mad, I'll show you I'm madder. I'll drag you, your entire family, and your church on multiple blogs. Including that video of you returning bobo65's phone. Look at my bio wella, I run a blog. Nairaland is just the beginning.
Twitter is next.

Like i stated earlier, this is not just about the N3,000, it's about you being irresponsible on this forum. Even when bobo65 tried to resolve this issue, you kept giving stories every other day. You said that you had issues with your bank, your account was locked, you had issues with transfers etc, all lies. You have no conscience, man, and you stand on the pulpit and preach and give fake testimonies.

cc: bobo65
Re: Reporting A Bad Deal And An Irresponsible Buyer. 1 by bobo65(m): 8:32pm On Oct 09, 2019
I don't understand you o
But u agreed to pay him the money
But ur bank was having issues
Have u forgotten that u also gave him a hardisk that wasnt as described?

Danbull:

2 Likes

Re: Reporting A Bad Deal And An Irresponsible Buyer. 1 by tmogba4(m): 8:37pm On Oct 09, 2019
sobastical:

Please for the sake of most respected RCCG you attend and probably being a worker in the kingdom, try apply some decorum and find a peaceful way to resolve this issue. Please, disregard the threats and let's give the body of Christ its glory it deserver by our faithful and righteous lifestyle sir.

Shalom
Pastor Sobastical has spoken.
Don't drag the integrity of RCCG to the mud.

Two wrongs don't make a right
Re: Reporting A Bad Deal And An Irresponsible Buyer. 1 by ranksz: 8:49pm On Oct 09, 2019
Danbull:

You are a disgrace to yourself and your family. If you can't afford to change the screen why not stick to what you can afford.
Just imagine the rubbish you are uttering from you dirty gutter.

You deserve to be shot.

3 Likes

Re: Reporting A Bad Deal And An Irresponsible Buyer. 1 by seyithug(m): 8:57pm On Oct 09, 2019
bobo65:
I don't understand you o
But u agreed to pay him the money
But ur bank was having issues
Have u forgotten that u also gave him a hardisk that wasnt as described?

Exactly. He gave me a 320GB external hard disk and claimed that it was 500GB. I was expected to sell the hard disk for 5k, plus the 7k he gave me, totalling 12k, and he promised to balance me N3,000 the next day, when Taxify remit his earnings. And, I decided to trust him, based on the fact that he reminded me that we had transacted before.
Even when i realized that the harddisk was 320GB and not 500GB, i didn't bother about that, I only insisted on him paying my N3,000. And he promised to pay, but kept giving different excuses each day and week, now 2 months plus
Re: Reporting A Bad Deal And An Irresponsible Buyer. 1 by seyithug(m): 9:24pm On Oct 09, 2019
Thankfully, the internet never forgets. Records show.

This is my post on the phone, which Danbull replied to. Note the bolded part.

Re: Reporting A Bad Deal And An Irresponsible Buyer. 1 by slimmoney(m): 9:29pm On Oct 09, 2019
This john bull danbull na serious criminal o
seyithug:
Thankfully, the internet never forgets. Records show.

This is my post on the phone, which Danbull replied to. Note the bolded part.

1 Like

Re: Reporting A Bad Deal And An Irresponsible Buyer. 1 by elbuzzy(m): 10:01pm On Oct 09, 2019
Chai this man again

1 Like

Re: Reporting A Bad Deal And An Irresponsible Buyer. 1 by fowlyansh181(m): 10:10pm On Oct 09, 2019
this Danbull nonentity deserves to be arrested and shot.. just look at the nonsense he wrote up there as an excuse .. people should report him to Taxify..

1 Like

Re: Reporting A Bad Deal And An Irresponsible Buyer. 1 by myke92(m): 10:43pm On Oct 09, 2019
Clearly, the dude has no shame, just because of ordinary 3K, he's willing to have his name dragged in the mud.. Too bad.

1 Like

Re: Reporting A Bad Deal And An Irresponsible Buyer. 1 by seyithug(m): 1:50am On Oct 10, 2019
fowlyansh181:
this Danbull nonentity deserves to be arrested and shot.. just look at the nonsense he wrote up there as an excuse .. people should report him to Taxify..
I should have collected his Taxify i.d. I would have reported him several times

1 Like

Re: Reporting A Bad Deal And An Irresponsible Buyer. 1 by seyithug(m): 1:39pm On Oct 10, 2019
@Danbull, pay me my N3,000 balance or send my phone back to me, and get your N12,000 back.
No be by force to buy my phone or hold on to it, I have been telling you that, since day 3 of the sale.
You say na bone, I say 'okay, return am', you say 'no, small meat still dey there'. Na wetin nah.

Closure is all I need from this deal.

(1) (Reply)

neatly used Samsung Nexus S For Sale / *****SOLD****Iphone 8plus SILVER 64gb / Interactive Board Promethean Largest Size With Projector At Affordable Price .

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.