Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,318 members, 7,808,071 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:40 AM

Is This Even Possible? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Is This Even Possible? (6059 Views)

Is This Even Possible? A Woman Forgot A Glass Tumbler In Her "Tin-tin" For 4 Yrs / Is This Even Possible?? / Is It Possible To Use Finger To Dis-virgin A Girl? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Is This Even Possible? by blinking001(m): 4:23pm On Oct 08, 2019
Jordanbelfort07:
op I read a scientific publication somewhere about African women.
Do you know that the average African woman from a third world country has an intelligence quotient of about 80 points.
They are naturally a very dumb subset of the human species. undecided
Only a few have iq points above the 100 mark.
Thats why I pity men making babies with these women undecided your child is gonna end up dumb if you don't take care.
I will send you the white paper when I'm less busy op;its very enlightening.
Hmmmm.

1 Like

Re: Is This Even Possible? by pansophist(m): 4:35pm On Oct 08, 2019
user4321:

IQ studies have been shown to be pile of horse shiiit https://medium.com/incerto/iq-is-largely-a-pseudoscientific-swindle-f131c101ba39 ...

turns out a lot of the studies are just left over of supremacy eugenics

IQ studies are nothing more than a relic of scientific racism (eg craniumetry, etc) that have been proven to be pseudo. It is false and a cheap lie that took prominence when Africans were still under colonial rule and not educated enough to debunk it.

Race can not be separated from gender, and if he posit that black women are mentally inferior, it presupposes that the same applies to black men equally.

3 Likes

Re: Is This Even Possible? by robinzaga(m): 5:05pm On Oct 08, 2019
pansophist:

IQ studies are nothing more than a relic of scientific racism (eg craniumetry, etc) that have been proven to be pseudo. It is false and a cheap lie that took prominence when Africans were still under colonial rule and not educated enough to debunk it.

Race can not be separated from gender, and if he posit that black women are mentally inferior, it presupposes that the same applies to black men equally.

*dats a man that deserves a cold bottle of Heineken ��

1 Like

Re: Is This Even Possible? by chinchonglee(m): 5:14pm On Oct 08, 2019
I av never bin in a class dat is been topped by a guy, always girls.
In my primary school day
A girl but she is now a slay queen/ runz girl. Started conversation with her of recent nd not even an intelligent word comes out of her mouth. Always entertainment nd latest trends in fashion.

In my secondary school days
A girl(even the mummy G.O in school chapel). D last encounter i had with her on fb wasnt encouraging.
She has obviously joined d world. Even her FB posts says it all.

University days almost the same thing.

Dear ladies y is it so??

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is This Even Possible? by Kaycee54321(m): 5:15pm On Oct 08, 2019
At the risk of sounding self loathing, I will say that the Negros (male and female) are not exceptionally brilliant... The black man may dominate in terms of being athletic but brain power, give it to the Asians.

Before you counter, take a look at Africa as a continent.

For Pete's sake, our ancestors were busy eating themselves and killing twins while Europeans had a round table conference on how to divide their lands and who gets what.

Negroes exposed to the Negro society are not very smart, with few exceptions.

1 Like

Re: Is This Even Possible? by Bluehill1051: 5:53pm On Oct 08, 2019
Newguyhere:

LOL, trust me intelligent nigerian guys are quite common than you think grin
But the females, uhmmm that's an entirely different story. undecided
They are pretty rare in my opinion.
The only thing the females seem to occupy themselves with is finding the next Maga that will fund their lifestyle.

it's very difficult to have a conversation with a Nigerian girl without her bringing the money issue up
But you are not intelligent nah!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is This Even Possible? by Nobody: 5:58pm On Oct 08, 2019
Newguyhere:
is it possible to meet an intelligent naija girl for a relationship?
As in someone I can have deep intellectual conversations with.
I have tried church, mosque, Facebook, and even nairaland but can't seem to find any(found only the mediocre ones tbh) undecided
The thing just tire me.
Pros in the house please kindly drop tips on where these particular set of girls are hidden.
Deep intellectual discussions like plans to rob a bank? How to overthrow the govt? How to improve our economy? How to stop tribalism? Abi how to make millions?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is This Even Possible? by Nobody: 5:59pm On Oct 08, 2019
Kaycee54321:
At the risk of sounding self loathing, I will say that the Negros (male and female) are not exceptionally brilliant... The black man may dominate in terms of being athletic but brain power, give it to the Asians.

Before you counter, take a look at Africa as a continent.

For Pete's sake, our ancestors were busy eating themselves and killing twins while Europeans had a round table conference on how to divide their lands and who gets what.

Negroes exposed to the Negro society are not very smart, with few exceptions.
Europeans once burnt people alive for knowledge in herbs which they ignorantly called witchcraft so puhlease give africa a break.

2 Likes

Re: Is This Even Possible? by Nobody: 6:05pm On Oct 08, 2019
Jordanbelfort07:
Do you know that the average African woman from a third world country has an intelligence quotient of about 80 points.
Thats why I pity men making babies with these women undecided your child is gonna end up dumb if you don't take care.

Just like you ended up dumb right.
You are such a fool.

Even the op is from a african mum.
So you are indirectly telling the op that he is stupid as you are.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is This Even Possible? by Nobody: 6:10pm On Oct 08, 2019
serosa:

Just like you ended up dumb right.
You are such a fool.

Even the op is from a african mum.
So you are indirectly telling the op that he is stupid as you are.
Dnt mind that idiot!!
Most of his post are just to slutshame or insult Nigerian girls
Nd he doesn't even have a choice to be with other girls from other race because he's Fucking broke guy
White nd Latina girls that i know will never be with a psycho like him!!!

3 Likes

Re: Is This Even Possible? by Nobody: 6:13pm On Oct 08, 2019
Jordanbelfort07:

I'm sure you had an instant orgasm by that lady's comment below.. Lmao
Quit being a simp and face facts dude.
The truth is African women (nigerian women especially) are very dumb undecided
I know it's a bitter pill to swallow but always remember that facts don't care about your feelings undecided

You have a problem.
If your family is dumb pls accept my sympathy.
But adding me and my household to your
Miserable life is a no no.
I think its from your family they said are from monkeys

3 Likes

Re: Is This Even Possible? by sammchuck1: 6:15pm On Oct 08, 2019
Newguyhere:
is it possible to meet an intelligent naija girl for a relationship?
As in someone I can have deep intellectual conversations with.
I have tried church, mosque, Facebook, and even nairaland but can't seem to find any(found only the mediocre ones tbh) undecided
The thing just tire me.
Pros in the house please kindly drop tips on where these particular set of girls are hidden.

Oga comot for here! Just say that smart girls aren't attracted to you. Which one is you haven't found intelligent girls to have a conversation with??

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is This Even Possible? by Kaycee54321(m): 6:26pm On Oct 08, 2019
AwkaetitiBabe:
Europeans once burnt people alive for knowledge in herbs which they ignorantly called witchcraft so puhlease give africa a break.

True. The point I'm trying to make is that they are much faster in human development than we are. China in 1900 can't be compared to Nigeria...Oh, we didn't even have an identity as a nation until 1914 when they gave us our identity, the one that suited them.

I'm all for self Love and all that stuff but the fact is that they're way faster and progressive as a species. It is what it is.

2 Likes

Re: Is This Even Possible? by pryme(m): 6:34pm On Oct 08, 2019
MasterShifu010:
Girl : what do you think is the reason behind the current state of this country.
Boy: well....i think it's because of the carefree nature of the individuals who populate the country, from the number one citizen to the measly pauper.
Example,every body wants to appear or seem already made,no body wants to think up solutions to the numerous problems bedeviling this country.
Girl: in my opinion,i think the reason is, firstly, lack of accountability on the part of those responsible in making sure that things are done the right way,e g,the police, has to make sure for every crime committed there should be proper investigations and a conclusive arrest, jobs should be dished out to those qualified not to those who know people in high places...secondly lack of structural oversight on all organisations,institutions and para statas,i e,every organisation should should have a watch dog division to watch out for corrupt practices and discrepancies, and report them to the appropriate authorities for proper action....

Now this is an intelligent conversation....

Honestly the lady in this conversation gave me a hard on.

I have experienced what the op is talking about, the problem is women like this make up only 10% of the female population in Nigeria.
I have given up on locating that 10%.
Re: Is This Even Possible? by pryme(m): 6:36pm On Oct 08, 2019
Geminita1:
I've noticed the brightest women have very few men showing them interest while the low iq ones are spoilt with choice. Its only on the internet i see men asking for intelligent women.

Maybe the Bright ones are mostly introverts, it's hard to meet them.
Re: Is This Even Possible? by Nobody: 6:37pm On Oct 08, 2019
Typical Nigerian Man ! who wakes up on a day demanding, hoping and wishing to have what he never sowed. Oh man! oh black Nigerian Man when did intellectual ability become an attribute you cherish in a Woman? When? speak!

Physical qualities (big boobs, bums, hips, beautiful faces) have always being the ruling criteria in choosing mates by Nigerian men.It has always been beauty over brains.It can be justified if women focus more on these qualities than those that aren't appreciated. Sadly this only led to having more slay mamas and brainy women. You can only reap what you sow.

5 Likes

Re: Is This Even Possible? by jackals(f): 6:41pm On Oct 08, 2019
pansophist:
I am actually friend with super smart Nigerian ladies that I met on quora (guys as well). Another one of my good female friend I met at the library. You just need to know how to find them.

When I see guys complaining about the intellectual depth of Nigerian ladies, I just imagine where they meet them from. It's like befriending your typical agbero and expecting him to converse like Soyinka.

Also, this has to do with something called "the halo effect", where you're expecting a particular kind of response or behaviour from someone because you find them attractive. A beautiful olosho will never have the intellectual depth like Chimamanda regardless if you have a boner by the sight of her.

So instead of complaining about how dumb some girls can be, focus on formatting ways that will filter the possibility to encounter such ladies, while retaining the ones you want.

You're among the few reasonable guys on Nairaland. Do you used to share stuffs on quora?

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Is This Even Possible? by pansophist(m): 7:17pm On Oct 08, 2019
jackals:

You're among the few reasonable guys on Nairaland. Do you used to share stuffs on quora?

Yes I do. I'm an active quoran

2 Likes

Re: Is This Even Possible? by Kemibabi(f): 7:19pm On Oct 08, 2019
Jordanbelfort07:

there is actually an element of truth in this cry

1 Like

Re: Is This Even Possible? by kazyhm(m): 7:26pm On Oct 08, 2019
Geminita1:
I've noticed the brightest women have very few men showing them interest while the low iq ones are spoilt with choice. Its only on the internet i see men asking for intelligent women.

Hmnmnm
Re: Is This Even Possible? by Geminita1(f): 7:51pm On Oct 08, 2019
Ariza:
Typical Nigerian Man ! who makes up on a day demanding, hoping and wishing to have what he never sowed. Oh man! oh black Nigerian Man when did intellectual ability become an attribute you cherish in a Woman? When? speak!

Physical qualities (big boobs, bums, hips, beautiful faces) have always being the ruling criteria in choosing mates by Nigerian men.It has always been beauty over brains.It can be justified if women focus more on these qualities than those that aren't appreciated. Sadly this only led to having more slay mamas and brainy women. You can only reap what you sow.
Yap, its beauty over brain for them o, even children born today know this. Look at how they insult Mike's wife over her looks. They don't care that she is loyal, intelligent,etc. Their own is no boobs, no nyash= worthless. grin

1 Like

Re: Is This Even Possible? by boiz2men(m): 7:57pm On Oct 08, 2019
Geminita1:

Hmm..

Are you intelligent?

Not sure what I am expecting as a response sef cheesy
Re: Is This Even Possible? by Fountainofyouth(f): 8:00pm On Oct 08, 2019
Kemibabi:

there is actually an element of truth in this cry

Pretty sure you are one of the element right?

2 Likes

Re: Is This Even Possible? by Geminita1(f): 8:03pm On Oct 08, 2019
boiz2men:

Hmm..
Are you intelligent?

Not sure what I am expecting as a response sef cheesy
fear fear grin
Re: Is This Even Possible? by Nobody: 8:10pm On Oct 08, 2019
Sukueponmalu:

Most women are stupid ! You idiotic fool!
Abi o fe soriburuku ni?
My mum is stupid! Yeah!
And I would kill her if killing a human wasn’t a sin or wasn’t illegal.
You dumbass!
Stupid ass women everywhere.
Asan olofo

See go and sit down.
Your life is outside life.
Your just a physco
Trying to be a grammarian doesnt work.

1 Like

Re: Is This Even Possible? by JONNYSPUTE(m): 8:14pm On Oct 08, 2019
Always fighting. @ op,we still have a lot of intelligent ladies here. Seems like you are attracted to the less intelligent ones.The most intelligent of all my staff is a lady.

3 Likes

Re: Is This Even Possible? by Nobody: 8:17pm On Oct 08, 2019
Jordanbelfort07:
Err, the average iq of Nigeria is about 80, men and women.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Why Girls Hardly Delete A Guy's Number (see Chat) / Describe your 1st romantic Kiss. How Old Were U Then? Wud U kiss him/her again? / Guys, Would You Cry If A Lady Breaks Your Heart?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.