Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,019 members, 7,806,981 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 08:11 AM

Is This Even Possible? - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Is This Even Possible? (6058 Views)

Is This Even Possible? A Woman Forgot A Glass Tumbler In Her "Tin-tin" For 4 Yrs / Is This Even Possible?? / Is It Possible To Use Finger To Dis-virgin A Girl? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Is This Even Possible? by JONNYSPUTE(m): 8:19pm On Oct 08, 2019
Fountainofyouth:
Pansophist, I love you right now, thank you kiss
.. Lol. See your mouth.You re happy abi?
Re: Is This Even Possible? by Nobody: 8:27pm On Oct 08, 2019
Kemibabi:

there is actually an element of truth in this cry
If you are an olodo say so for only yourself please!.

let me kukuma call you your official name since you agreed with he said miss olodo rabata

2 Likes

Re: Is This Even Possible? by Nobody: 8:35pm On Oct 08, 2019
Geminita1:
Yap, its beauty over brain for them o, even children born today know this. Look at how they insult Mike's wife over her looks. They don't care that she is loyal, intelligent,etc. Their own is no boobs, no nyash= worthless. grin
Naira land is a fairyland, pick a character and live it. That's the logic here.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is This Even Possible? by Nobody: 8:49pm On Oct 08, 2019
Sukueponmalu:

What does grammar has to do with this ? You dumbass!
Stfu and go to hell!

Speak to the birds am sure they will listen

1 Like

Re: Is This Even Possible? by silverlord(m): 9:10pm On Oct 08, 2019
Rosay15:
... Nigga, shut the Bleep up.
Someone is correcting you and you’re still typing the same shit all over again.
Okay, let accept African women are dumb which include your mum and all the female in your family including your great grandmother you don’t know.
Rubbish.
Reading comment sometimes on NL about female folks make me wonder what type of set of guys on this forum.
Nonsense

1 Like

Re: Is This Even Possible? by boiz2men(m): 10:07pm On Oct 08, 2019
Geminita1:
fear fear grin

Not fear.

I don't know if I should expect "no I am not intelligent"
Re: Is This Even Possible? by Pharaoh4rin(m): 10:27pm On Oct 08, 2019
Geminita1:
I've noticed the brightest women have very few men showing them interest while the low iq ones are spoilt with choice. Its only on the internet i see men asking for intelligent women.

Brilliant analysis. Good one!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is This Even Possible? by Pharaoh4rin(m): 10:34pm On Oct 08, 2019
pansophist:

IQ studies are nothing more than a relic of scientific racism (eg craniumetry, etc) that have been proven to be pseudo. It is false and a cheap lie that took prominence when Africans were still under colonial rule and not educated enough to debunk it.

Race can not be separated from gender, and if he posit that black women are mentally inferior, it presupposes that the same applies to black men equally.

You're pretty articulate.

1 Like

Re: Is This Even Possible? by Pharaoh4rin(m): 10:45pm On Oct 08, 2019
JONNYSPUTE:
Always fighting. @ op,we still have a lot of intelligent ladies here. Seems like you are attracted to the less intelligent ones.The most intelligent of all my staff is a lady.

You're lucky bro
Re: Is This Even Possible? by Pharaoh4rin(m): 11:11pm On Oct 08, 2019
I see this thread in two phases:
1. In d garden of Eden, it was a woman (Eve) that first taste d fruit of knowledge then passed it to man (Adam). But it was Adam first received d intelligence and realized that they were naked and made themselves to hide.
My point is, men are always sure of what they know. Even if they have to doubt, it's a reasonable one.
2. Stephen Hawking said that" the greatest enemy of ignorance is NOT knowledge. It's d ILLUSION of knowledge". And that's in my opinion, the case of Nigerian women.
If u talk of academic proficiency, how many them have made an outstanding landmark in medicine, law, Engineering, Aeronautical, research etc? None.
BUT I'll not judge by academic standards so I won't look at these parameters.
The irrefutable fact I'd want y'all to know Nigerians with is, our:
MEN possess high IQ
WOMEN possess EQ (emotional intelligence). Simple!

1 Like

Re: Is This Even Possible? by akinade28(f): 4:02am On Oct 09, 2019
Ariza:
Typical Nigerian Man ! who makes up on a day demanding, hoping and wishing to have what he never sowed. Oh man! oh black Nigerian Man when did intellectual ability become an attribute you cherish in a Woman? When? speak!

Physical qualities (big boobs, bums, hips, beautiful faces) have always being the ruling criteria in choosing mates by Nigerian men.It has always been beauty over brains.It can be justified if women focus more on these qualities than those that aren't appreciated. Sadly this only led to having more slay mamas and brainy women. You can only reap what you sow.
Yes, I totally agree with you. I have also observed that a typical Nigerian man prefers marrying an unintelligent lady to an intelligent one. They prefer someone that will say yes to whatever they say, not asking questions or making better suggestion once they are giving her money. When a lady ask questions, tries to prove a point or profer a better solution, they think you are questioning their authority or competing with them. This might be because of their ego.
I have observed that they'll rather keep intelligent ladies as friends in order to seek their advice and opinion concerning issues or for the purpose of mere conversation with one but marry a less intelligent one. Overtime, ladies prefer investing in their looks more than their brains because it is more appreciated. Only few Nigerian men consider the content of your brain over your looks.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Is This Even Possible? by Efewestern: 5:59am On Oct 09, 2019
pansophist:

Same scientific publications that said Africans (men and women) are the least intelligent of race and have about half of the whites and Asian IQ?

Does it occur to you that it has nothing to do with black women, but the society they grew up in that didn't invest much in education and structure its system in a way that promotes intellectualism? Does it not also occur to you that it is the men that ruled Nigeria for so long, creating such society these women you demean grew up in?

Allying with people that wrote shit about your women doesn't make you smart, or make them see you as smart, it makes them see you equally as dumb as well. You came out from a black woman also (assuming you are a black man), is your mum dumb as well? Shame on you.

They just look for any reason to attack our ladies, just sad reading some posts on this platform about ladies.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Is This Even Possible? by rex444(m): 7:31am On Oct 09, 2019
they don't come with the full package tho.... if you are expecting them all beautiful and sexy and smart ..... look again ..... they may not be beautiful as U want but might be sexy but smart as well.....

1 Like

Re: Is This Even Possible? by rex444(m): 7:39am On Oct 09, 2019
Rosay15:
... Nigga, shut the Bleep up.
Someone is correcting you and you’re still typing the same shit all over again.
Okay, let accept African women are dumb which include your mum and all the female in your family including your great grandmother you don’t know.
Rubbish.
Reading comment sometimes on NL about female folks make me wonder what type of set of guys on this forum.
Nonsense
hahahahaha now that's one smart gal.... and am one of em lucky to have her as my buddy..... I sight u sweerie pie
Re: Is This Even Possible? by rex444(m): 7:46am On Oct 09, 2019
AwkaetitiBabe:
Deep intellectual discussions like plans to rob a bank? How to overthrow the govt? How to improve our economy? How to stop tribalism? Abi how to make millions?
hahahahaha Abi ooooo..... d mata tire me na why I just dey read comments dey quote..... am following
Re: Is This Even Possible? by rex444(m): 7:48am On Oct 09, 2019
Sukueponmalu:

Most women are stupid ! You idiotic fool!
Abi o fe soriburuku ni?
My mum is stupid! Yeah!
And I would kill her if killing a human wasn’t a sin or wasn’t illegal.
You dumbass!
Stupid ass women everywhere.
Asan olofo
alert!!!!!! alert!!!!!!
Re: Is This Even Possible? by Nobody: 7:54am On Oct 09, 2019
rex444:
hahahahaha Abi ooooo..... d mata tire me na why I just dey read comments dey quote..... am following
I'm curious too
Re: Is This Even Possible? by Tonnyray: 7:57am On Oct 09, 2019
@ OP
Deep calls unto deep.
You only attract your kind.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is This Even Possible? by Rosay15(f): 8:26am On Oct 09, 2019
rex444:
hahahahaha now that's one smart gal.... and am one of em lucky to have her as my buddy..... I sight u sweerie pie
.... Thanks Sugar, I’m humble kiss
Re: Is This Even Possible? by rex444(m): 8:30am On Oct 09, 2019
Rosay15:
.... Thanks Sugar, I’m humble kiss
as always.....muaaaaaks.....be safe k..nuff luv

1 Like

Re: Is This Even Possible? by SenecaTheYonger: 8:44am On Oct 09, 2019
NGRsenate:
In your opinion, what’s an intelligent conversation supposed to be like?

Guy: Hi.
Girl: Hello.

*40 conversations later

Guy: Let's have sex.
Girl: Ok

cool

1 Like

Re: Is This Even Possible? by ImaIma1(f): 9:07am On Oct 09, 2019
pansophist:
I am actually friend with super smart Nigerian ladies that I met on quora (guys as well). Another one of my good female friend I met at the library. You just need to know how to find them.

When I see guys complaining about the intellectual depth of Nigerian ladies, I just imagine where they meet them from. It's like befriending your typical agbero and expecting him to converse like Soyinka.

Also, this has to do with something called "the halo effect", where you're expecting a particular kind of response or behaviour from someone because you find them attractive. A beautiful olosho will never have the intellectual depth like Chimamanda regardless if you have a boner by the sight of her.

So instead of complaining about how dumb some girls can be, focus on formatting ways that will filter the possibility to encounter such ladies, while retaining the ones you want.

He expects to find them on Snapchat, Instagram, etc. These guys just always look for ways to discredit Nigerian ladies. It's just one of those usual threads. He's probably attracting his kind.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Is This Even Possible? by pansophist(m): 9:57am On Oct 09, 2019
ImaIma1:

He expects to find them on Snapchat, Instagram, etc. These guys just always look for ways to discredit Nigerian ladies. It's just one of those usual threads. He's probably attracting his kind.

Many of the bashings you will get from the males here come from romantic and sexual scarcity. Young boys normally from puberty are in a stage of hormonal rage, and girls their age normally do not find them attractive. This builds up into frustration and dislikes for women. Especially when they did everything right in their own way to capture her romance, and it didn't pay off. These are the roots of the constant bashing, it is rooted in scarcity and the feeling of being undesirable to the opposite sex.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is This Even Possible? by pansophist(m): 10:06am On Oct 09, 2019
Newguyhere:
is it possible to meet an intelligent naija girl for a relationship?
As in someone I can have deep intellectual conversations with.
I have tried church, mosque, Facebook, and even nairaland but can't seem to find any(found only the mediocre ones tbh) undecided
The thing just tire me.
Pros in the house please kindly drop tips on where these particular set of girls are hidden.

How do you look? do you have a bulging potbelly? can see your six-packs? How are your teeth like? It is not necessary to have six-packs, but having it is an indication that you have lower body fat, which gives you a symmetrical, proportional and attractive looks.

The truth of the matter remains that human attraction is exclusively physical. It is the looks that attract the girls, and the personality and lifestyle keep them. Being Mr nice guy is valued when you look good. I am sure you are not going for women that look like Tess holiday either, and even Tess Holliday's partner is a slim handsome guy.

And if a lady is not responding to your initiation, the bitter truth there is that she is not attracted to you. Saying they are dumb is just a convenient truth you want to convince yourself with, to avoid self-reflection. If I am not attracted to a lady, I will be boring as hell too, thats will make her question if i grew up under a rock. Work on your look, that the first level of attraction mate.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is This Even Possible? by Nobody: 10:09am On Oct 09, 2019
pansophist:

Same scientific publications that said Africans (men and women) are the least intelligent of race and have about half of the whites and Asian IQ?

Does it occur to you that it has nothing to do with black women, but the society they grew up in that didn't invest much in education and structure its system in a way that promotes intellectualism? Does it not also occur to you that it is the men that ruled Nigeria for so long, creating such society these women you demean grew up in?

Allying with people that wrote shit about your women doesn't make you smart, or make them see you as smart, it makes them see you equally as dumb as well. You came out from a black woman also (assuming you are a black man), is your mum dumb as well? Shame on you.

Thank you for this comment. Reading your comment brought tears to my eyes honestly. Take care out there

1 Like

Re: Is This Even Possible? by Nobody: 10:13am On Oct 09, 2019
Jordanbelfort07:
op I read a scientific publication somewhere about African women.
Do you know that the average African woman from a third world country has an intelligence quotient of about 80 points.
They are naturally a very dumb subset of the human species. undecided
Only a few have iq points above the 100 mark.
Thats why I pity men making babies with these women undecided your child is gonna end up dumb if you don't take care.
I will send you the white paper when I'm less busy op;its very enlightening.

Look at this orangutan. A.pe like you. You're so enlightened and intelligent, you and your fellow men that have ruled this country for donkey years can't create a functional society. B.astardd like you!!!

You're so smart, white men have dominated and colonised black a.pes like you for centuries and still continue to do so.

Even the so-called white paper you cite as your source was researched and published by the white man. Who actually has the low IQ? lol. Talk about projecting your inadequacies on black women.

Men all over the world uphold their women, create a safe and nurturing environment for their women and children, 59 years and counting, the Nigerian man still can't organise himself to form a semi functioning system.

You're a slave. That's all you'll ever be. You'll continue to serve the white man and you'll forever be inferior. You and your fellow black men are a scourge on the human race.

Yes, I'm one of the unintelligent women you wrote about. Eat shitt and die!!! Miscreant.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is This Even Possible? by Nobody: 10:15am On Oct 09, 2019
pansophist:

How do you look? do you have a bulging potbelly? can see your six-packs? How are your teeth like? It is not necessary to have six-packs, but having it is an indication that you have lower body fat, which gives you a symmetrical, proportional and attractive looks.

The truth of the matter remains that human attraction is exclusively physical. It is the looks that attract the girls, and the personality and lifestyle keep them. Being Mr nice guy is valued when you look good. I am sure you are not going for women that look like Tess holiday either, and even Tess Holliday's partner is a slim handsome guy.

And if a lady is not responding to your initiation, the bitter truth there is that she is not attracted to you. Saying they are dumb is just a convenient truth you want to convince yourself with, to avoid self-reflection. If I am not attracted to a lady, I will be boring as hell too, thats will make her question if i grew up under a rock. Work on your look, that the first level of attraction mate.
So true. However I don't believe you met any clever nigerian girl. The first meeting she might sound clever, and online of course some of them can keep up, but bro out here in the real world they are all the same. They are a scam.
Re: Is This Even Possible? by ImaIma1(f): 10:50am On Oct 09, 2019
pansophist:

Many of the bashings you will get from the males here come from romantic and sexual scarcity. Young boys normally from puberty are in a stage of hormonal rage, and girls their age normally do not find them attractive. This builds up into frustration and dislikes for women. Especially when they did everything right in their own way to capture her romance, and it didn't pay off. These are the roots of the constant bashing, it is rooted in scarcity and the feeling of being undesirable to the opposite sex.

Wow! A revelation...lol

No mature and intelligent mind will make such condescending comments towards women because it indirectly points back to them.

These guys are too deep in their self proclaimed intelligence to even realize that they lack the very same thing they are dragging their country women for. They must be kids.

1 Like

Re: Is This Even Possible? by Nobody: 10:51am On Oct 09, 2019
Na only breast and nyash una like naa, y u dey complain.

Dey there dey date slay mama dey expect intelligent conversations. See persin...

If you see intelligent one na, you no go fit handle am, na you go still dey find another fault for am.

Nonsense

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Is This Even Possible? by Nobody: 11:03am On Oct 09, 2019
Geminita1:
I've noticed the brightest women have very few men showing them interest while the low iq ones are spoilt with choice. Its only on the internet i see men asking for intelligent women.

Leave them, confused set of human beings.

A lady went to a bar, ordered a drink and sat down.

A guy came to her

Guy; hi good evening, how was your day?
Girl; good evening, it was great and yours?
Guy; Fine, where do you work?
Girl; At the hospital, am a surgeon
Guy- smiles, turns back and left

You people are looking for intelligent conversations but when you see a girl you can have one with you will run.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is This Even Possible? by pansophist(m): 11:19am On Oct 09, 2019
ImaIma1:

Wow! A revelation...lol

No mature and intelligent mind will make such condescending comments towards women because it indirectly points back to them.

These guys are too deep in their self proclaimed intelligence to even realize that they lack the very same thing they are dragging their country women for. They must be kids.

They are kids. 25 years below maximum. They normally outgrow it when life responsibility makes one calm and attractive.

4 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Weirdest Sexual Encounter / Couple Got Stuck During Sexual Intercourse, What To Do / Would You Marry A Workaholic?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.