Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,330 members, 7,780,856 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 12:48 AM

Man Without One Leg Working Hard To Survive (video) - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Man Without One Leg Working Hard To Survive (video) (271 Views)

What Does Working Hard Actually Mean To You? / Lady Denied Employment Because Of Leg Chain. / Why Is It So Hard To Find A Job In Nigeria? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Man Without One Leg Working Hard To Survive (video) by youngibeh(m): 1:31pm On Oct 08, 2019
I was touched when I saw this young man without one leg working to earn a means for himself. He refused to see it as an advantage to beg but rather choose to survive the hard.

Please let's forward this to as many medium as we can to help this young man.

You can reach us on 08065464775. The man is here in Abuja and to make transparent we are ready to send him or his contact to the person.

Thank you for your help

Video below:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qwMpjA_AiG4

Lalasticlala PLEASE HELP PUSH TO FRONT PAGE
Re: Man Without One Leg Working Hard To Survive (video) by kestolove95(m): 1:39pm On Oct 08, 2019
Help him as inn we should dash him moni or what? Am not getting it
Re: Man Without One Leg Working Hard To Survive (video) by youngibeh(m): 6:38pm On Oct 08, 2019
kestolove95:
Help him as inn we should dash him moni or what? Am not getting it
My brother we can contribute money for him to start a convenient business like provision. He got this as a result of accident

(1) (Reply)

Pls I Need A Job , / Urgently Needed Uber/bolt / LASTEST JOBS At The Cromwell Courtyard Hotel,ikeja,lagos...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.