Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,819 members, 7,806,297 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 02:19 PM

Boniface Igbeneghu Of UNILAG Attempts Suicide Over Sex For Grade Scandal - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Boniface Igbeneghu Of UNILAG Attempts Suicide Over Sex For Grade Scandal (84708 Views)

BBC Sex For Grade Dr Boniface Igbeneghu Biography Video / Man Sentenced To Death Attempts Suicide At Benin High Court (Photos) / Pastor’s Wife Who Sent Her Nudes On Church’s Whatsapp Page Attempts Suicide (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Boniface Igbeneghu Of UNILAG Attempts Suicide Over Sex For Grade Scandal by Chicastle: 2:08pm On Oct 08, 2019
But come to think of this oo... Just a 3mins pussy is destroying some men oooo... One needs to be careful though

1 Like

Re: Boniface Igbeneghu Of UNILAG Attempts Suicide Over Sex For Grade Scandal by berbs: 2:08pm On Oct 08, 2019
If he likes, make him hang himself
Re: Boniface Igbeneghu Of UNILAG Attempts Suicide Over Sex For Grade Scandal by baby124: 2:08pm On Oct 08, 2019
Unrated900:
The girl should be arrested for posing as an under age trying to lure an old man for sex

Tell me who won’t fall for that trick

Since no one caught them anywhere

It’s just a mere mouth words

So no offense

Get a good lawyer man and you will win the case simple
Shut up! Nuisance

1 Like

Re: Boniface Igbeneghu Of UNILAG Attempts Suicide Over Sex For Grade Scandal by Nobody: 2:10pm On Oct 08, 2019
Unrated900:
The girl should be arrested for posing as an under age trying to lure an old man for sex

Tell me who won’t fall for that trick

Since no one caught them anywhere

It’s just a mere mouth words

So no offense

Get a good lawyer man and you will win the case simple

Find more at www.Unrated900Simpleton.com cool
Re: Boniface Igbeneghu Of UNILAG Attempts Suicide Over Sex For Grade Scandal by ajl: 2:10pm On Oct 08, 2019
Blue3k:
Lol that child predator gets no sympathy from me. He knew the age of consent and didnt care. Ivan Drago said it best.

It's actually not about the age of consent because he did not break the law in that respect. The age of consent in Lagos is 17yrs. Issues is he was soliciting sex or intimacy from a female student in return for favour. It's an ethics issue. He can't be charged for rape too. Except if there is law that specifically states that a university lecturer must not engage in any form.of sexual contact with students. His dismissal from.Unilag and his church is mainly an ethics and morality issue. If he actually broke any law he would have been arrested by now.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Boniface Igbeneghu Of UNILAG Attempts Suicide Over Sex For Grade Scandal by Nobody: 2:10pm On Oct 08, 2019
mirabel001:
Eyaah...people should leave this man alone, he was just trying to survive. There are many ppl like him in Nigeria uni.....

#freehim
. The shame was just too much for him to take
Re: Boniface Igbeneghu Of UNILAG Attempts Suicide Over Sex For Grade Scandal by seunmohmoh(f): 2:11pm On Oct 08, 2019
mirabel001:
Eyaah...people should leave this man alone, he was just trying to survive. There are many ppl like him in Nigeria uni.....

#freehim
Your brain is paining you.

2 Likes

Re: Boniface Igbeneghu Of UNILAG Attempts Suicide Over Sex For Grade Scandal by chukwuibuipob: 2:11pm On Oct 08, 2019
wink cheesy grin wink cheesy cheesy grin grin grin wink grin Dino brotha.#Fake suicide mission.
Re: Boniface Igbeneghu Of UNILAG Attempts Suicide Over Sex For Grade Scandal by jarkbauer: 2:12pm On Oct 08, 2019
I love that nobody is pitying him. Kudos to all Nigerians. Gazzuzz leave my gf alone.
Re: Boniface Igbeneghu Of UNILAG Attempts Suicide Over Sex For Grade Scandal by seunmohmoh(f): 2:13pm On Oct 08, 2019
Sanchez01:

'He was only trying to survive', by sleeping with people's daughters, potentials wives, and mothers? You are dumb, my dear.
Very Very dumb. Most dumbest thing have seen this year.

2 Likes

Re: Boniface Igbeneghu Of UNILAG Attempts Suicide Over Sex For Grade Scandal by wamide042(m): 2:13pm On Oct 08, 2019
My Dad always tell me that Whoever God wants to disgrace even death cannot kill him...
He will surely face the Music...

1 Like

Re: Boniface Igbeneghu Of UNILAG Attempts Suicide Over Sex For Grade Scandal by Grandium: 2:13pm On Oct 08, 2019
Wow
Re: Boniface Igbeneghu Of UNILAG Attempts Suicide Over Sex For Grade Scandal by MedicH: 2:14pm On Oct 08, 2019
mirabel001:

#freehim

You're not serious. No make me vex for u oo
Re: Boniface Igbeneghu Of UNILAG Attempts Suicide Over Sex For Grade Scandal by 21Bandit: 2:14pm On Oct 08, 2019
solmusdesigns:
lipsrsealed

Men getting destroyed one at a time... first target Pastors, Footballers and Actors, everyone have suddenly turned Judge and jury on this case,

I just hope BBC isnt blackmailing our Universities because our students are now staying back at home to school instead of wasting billions in tuition annually.
They first started with giving back 2 years post graduate visa, people still didnt mind them now they are taking the battle to Accra and Lagos University

Share same thought with you, mine came earlier though.
I so much dislike the britons,
They doing a good job on this one, but Bleep it.
It's a fucking worldwide epidemic
Re: Boniface Igbeneghu Of UNILAG Attempts Suicide Over Sex For Grade Scandal by EsmeraldaR1(f): 2:15pm On Oct 08, 2019
solmusdesigns:
lipsrsealed

Men getting destroyed one at a time... first target Pastors, Footballers and Actors, everyone have suddenly turned Judge and jury on this case,

I just hope BBC isnt blackmailing our Universities because our students are now staying back at home to school instead of wasting billions in tuition annually.
They first started with giving back 2 years post graduate visa, people still didnt mind them now they are taking the battle to Accra and Lagos University

JUST STOP,WHAT A MENTALITY.STOP TALKING SO THAT IT WOULDN'T HAPPEN TO YOUR DAUGHTER.
Re: Boniface Igbeneghu Of UNILAG Attempts Suicide Over Sex For Grade Scandal by Nobody: 2:15pm On Oct 08, 2019
mirabel001:

#freehim

Hail yeah! We all need to fk 17 year olds to survive. Who would have thought?

1 Like

Re: Boniface Igbeneghu Of UNILAG Attempts Suicide Over Sex For Grade Scandal by ShipChina2naija: 2:15pm On Oct 08, 2019
DRama every where.....

Na bag we dey sell....very cheap and affordable....
Re: Boniface Igbeneghu Of UNILAG Attempts Suicide Over Sex For Grade Scandal by Awaoyelmoni(m): 2:16pm On Oct 08, 2019
GoTV:
sad Even though I'm a born again Christian, events like this makes me ashamed to be associated with Christianity and sometimes I'm tempted to join Islam. Majority of the bastards we call pastors are wolfs in sheep clothing. Christianity habours so many madness. No Islamic cleric has been caught in this sexual mess because they are guided accordingly by the tenets of Islam. Is it a coincidence that 3 pastors have been disgraced in few months and many more to come? Islam will soon take over Nigeria cos shameful incidents like this will make many Christians convert to Islam sad
Before long your personal text will come into fulfilment in ur life and with same vigour you put into slandering Christianity shall you use in proclaiming Christ Jesus Amen
P.S I know u are a moslem

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Boniface Igbeneghu Of UNILAG Attempts Suicide Over Sex For Grade Scandal by 36STATES: 2:16pm On Oct 08, 2019
I wish he was successful. They are the reason graduate from Nigeria reason like primary school kids from other countries.
Mostly in Nigeria will you see a scientist or philosopher who is also a pastor.
Re: Boniface Igbeneghu Of UNILAG Attempts Suicide Over Sex For Grade Scandal by alexvatt(m): 2:16pm On Oct 08, 2019
Bloggers and Lies, are like indomie and fried egg. They really have smooth business in this 2019.

Now u will be reading headlines like-

*Randdy lecturerr caught sucking 18 yrs old admission seeker's pusssy.

*Randdy lecturerr caught pant down with a married woman in a church toilet.

*Randdy lecturerr caught disflowering her own daughter etc.
Re: Boniface Igbeneghu Of UNILAG Attempts Suicide Over Sex For Grade Scandal by dahtboi: 2:16pm On Oct 08, 2019
sky B is dead
embarassed
Re: Boniface Igbeneghu Of UNILAG Attempts Suicide Over Sex For Grade Scandal by salford1: 2:17pm On Oct 08, 2019
ajl:

It's actually not about the age of consent because he did not break the law in that respect . The age of consent in Lagos is 17yrs . Issues is he was soliciting sex or intimacy from a female student in return for favour. It's an ethics issue. He can't be charged for rape too. Except if there is law that specifically states that a university lecturer must not engage in any form.of sexual contact with students. His dismissal from.Unilag and his church is mainly an ethics and morality issue. If he actually broke any law he would have been arrested by now.
Age of consent in Lagos is 18.
Re: Boniface Igbeneghu Of UNILAG Attempts Suicide Over Sex For Grade Scandal by EsmeraldaR1(f): 2:17pm On Oct 08, 2019
mirabel001:

#freehim
GOD HAVE MERCY ON YOU.
Re: Boniface Igbeneghu Of UNILAG Attempts Suicide Over Sex For Grade Scandal by goshen26: 2:17pm On Oct 08, 2019
"If you don't with your weakness when you are at the bottom your weakness will deal with you at the top"
Re: Boniface Igbeneghu Of UNILAG Attempts Suicide Over Sex For Grade Scandal by luluosas(m): 2:17pm On Oct 08, 2019
He is a real hegoat

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

Inside The Room Where Wadume Hid Before Rearrest (pics) / How I Was Drugged, Raped, Fired From Air Force (photos) / Lady Killed In Ekpoma, Edo. Her Breasts Removed & Her Vagina Burnt (Graphic Pics

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.