Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,285 members, 7,780,646 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 06:38 PM

Betty Irabor Curses Lecturers Involved In Sexual Exploitation Of Female Students - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Betty Irabor Curses Lecturers Involved In Sexual Exploitation Of Female Students (13656 Views)

Betty Irabor Celebrates Her 64th Birthday (Photos) / Betty Irabor: “I Once Had Miscarriage. It Was A Bloody Experience” / Betty Irabor Reacts To Biodun Fatoyinbo's Victory Against Busola Dakolo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Betty Irabor Curses Lecturers Involved In Sexual Exploitation Of Female Students by kidap: 2:24pm On Oct 08, 2019
Nigerian Columnist, Philanthropist, writer, publisher and found of Genevieve Magazine, Betty Irabor took to her instagram page to curse lecturers that her involved in sexual exploitation of female students.

AS A NIGERIAN PARENT, I WOULD LIKE TO APOLOGISE DEEPLY ON BEHALF OF NIGERIAN PARENT'S FOR ALL THE TIMES WE HAVE FAILED OUR CHILDREN. AFTER WATCHING THE VIDEO #SEXFORGRADES, MY FIRST THOUGHT WAS OUR ROLES AS PARENTS; I ASK MYSELF, " COULD I HAVE TOLD MY MUM AS A YOUNG GIRL THAT A LECTURER WAS ASKING ME FOR SEX FOR GRADES? THE ANSWER IS A "NO!" WHY? "BECAUSE I MUST HAVE SAID OR DONE SOMETHING WRONG. I WOULD END UP BEING THE GUILTY ONE". FOR THIS SAME REASON, PREDATORS, RAPISTS GET AWAY WITH MURDER. ALL THEY HAVE TO DO IS THREATEN THE PETRIFIED CHILD WITH " I WILL TELL YOUR MOTHER OR FATHER THAT YOU MADE ME DO IT"...
I HAVE READ THE ACCOUNTS OF STUDENTS WHO ENDURED THE SEXUAL HARASSMENT FOR YEARS BECAUSE THEY COULDN'T DARE OPEN UP TO THEIR PARENTS. IT IS SO HEART BREAKING.
I THANK THE BBC FOR GOING THE MILES TO EXPOSE THESE PERVERTS, SADISTS AND SICKOS. I HOPE PARENTS LEARN HUGE LESSONS FROM THIS. HOME SHOULD BE A SAFE PLACE FOR OUR CHILDREN AND NOT AN EXTENSION OF THE JUNGLE OUT THERE.
MY THOUGHTS ARE WITH THOSE WHO HAVE BEEN MORTALLY WOUNDED OVER THE YEARS BY THESE #SEXFORGRADES PERVERTS. MAY THESE PERVERTS CONTINUE TO DRINK FROM THEIR CUP OF SORROW. SOCIETY ALSO NEEDS TO STOP JUDGING PEOPLE WHO HAVE THE COURAGE TO SPEAK UP ABOUT THEIR HIDDEN TRAUMAS IN THE HANDS OF SICKOS AND PERVERTS. WE THE MEDIA ALSO NEED TO GET TO WORK AND EXPOSE SOCIETAL ILLS AND THE GOONS BEHIND THEM..

https://www.instagram.com/p/B3Wh0gOBhFD/?hl=en

Source: https://gidifeed.com/betty-irabor-curses-lecturers-involved-in-sexual-exploitation-of-female-students/

2 Likes

Re: Betty Irabor Curses Lecturers Involved In Sexual Exploitation Of Female Students by Sagamaje(m): 5:10pm On Oct 08, 2019
Na by Curse!!! All these old mamas want to shine by force. Mtcheew

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Betty Irabor Curses Lecturers Involved In Sexual Exploitation Of Female Students by philip0906(m): 5:10pm On Oct 08, 2019
Them don start. Sex for grades is simply trade by barter. Na only hypocrites go deny such,

Las las na God go punish all those lecturers wey chop girls anyhow

God go punish all those girls too wey willingly offer their ponmo make lecturers chop, come dey use men dey catch cruise because one yeye lecturer dey gbensh am...

Wetin man eye see for school that year, no be small.

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Betty Irabor Curses Lecturers Involved In Sexual Exploitation Of Female Students by martin1772(m): 5:10pm On Oct 08, 2019
Uhn
Re: Betty Irabor Curses Lecturers Involved In Sexual Exploitation Of Female Students by OgbanjeProphet: 5:11pm On Oct 08, 2019
While we blame and curse the randy lecturers,let's not forget the foolish and lazy femal students, who are always ready to offer punas for marks.

18 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Betty Irabor Curses Lecturers Involved In Sexual Exploitation Of Female Students by Pilot4Airbus(m): 5:11pm On Oct 08, 2019
Typical Nigerian, always laying curses.

Politician steals 20million; Nigerians lay curse

Xenophobic attacks; Nigerians lay curse

Una never serious for this country.

17 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Betty Irabor Curses Lecturers Involved In Sexual Exploitation Of Female Students by JimohMomoh: 5:11pm On Oct 08, 2019
Am happy people are speaking up and the society is been enlightened about it's consequences, several lecturers lost their job in the prestigious ABU Zaria in these same sex for marks scandal, but I have my reservations.

I think only one aspect of these issue is been discussed, the other aspects of lazy female students seducing lecturers should also be looked into.

7 Likes

Re: Betty Irabor Curses Lecturers Involved In Sexual Exploitation Of Female Students by Nobody: 5:11pm On Oct 08, 2019
Food is ready for celebrities to start reacting as usual... More reactions coming from celebs

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Betty Irabor Curses Lecturers Involved In Sexual Exploitation Of Female Students by babadeee(m): 5:12pm On Oct 08, 2019
Everybody don see topics for this week angry angry

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Betty Irabor Curses Lecturers Involved In Sexual Exploitation Of Female Students by buharified009(m): 5:12pm On Oct 08, 2019
Madam irabor, I second those curses, lecturers all of them are the same, they all do it, as we can all see,they are all keeping silent and not saying shiit, that is one thing that binds them all "sexforgrades"
Anytime you see them singing" solidarity forever, we shall always fight for our right". That right is" right to scatter university girls kpekus"
God bless BBC and Kiki Mordi.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Betty Irabor Curses Lecturers Involved In Sexual Exploitation Of Female Students by macello4(m): 5:12pm On Oct 08, 2019
men are wicked. Idiot rapist.

2 Likes

Re: Betty Irabor Curses Lecturers Involved In Sexual Exploitation Of Female Students by OgboAto: 5:13pm On Oct 08, 2019
X

They deserve every curse for the anguish they put female students through as well as for the male students who bear the brunt by association - be it relationship or friendship.

Let us not forget there are as many female student victims who get exploited as there are male lecturers who get exploited by female students.

I hope someday, the world will learn to balance narratives than make the male species the victim of every trending uproar like we have seen in domestic violence, rape cases & cases of depression where the society has barred the male species from getting a balanced attention/help.

2 Likes

Re: Betty Irabor Curses Lecturers Involved In Sexual Exploitation Of Female Students by realstars: 5:13pm On Oct 08, 2019
Everyone will have something to say now. Ask those girls, thy will tell you how helpful the treat has been so helpful to them, now thy want spoil market for them.
Re: Betty Irabor Curses Lecturers Involved In Sexual Exploitation Of Female Students by bimgo: 5:13pm On Oct 08, 2019
bitter truth
Re: Betty Irabor Curses Lecturers Involved In Sexual Exploitation Of Female Students by MANNABBQGRILLS: 5:13pm On Oct 08, 2019
Nairalanders, if your lecturer ever assaulted you when you were in school , Please RAISE YOUR HAND!

No one will know who you are by raising your hand here,
Let's see how many of us went through this!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Betty Irabor Curses Lecturers Involved In Sexual Exploitation Of Female Students by livinbygrace: 5:14pm On Oct 08, 2019
Enough of all this rants.No be today lecturers dey pokoo students.Most of these girls self ,dey seduce lecturers because they hardly have time to read and nothing on their heads,so the easiest way for them to pass is to fuuuck lecturers.
Even In the corporate world,most females are fucking employers and that’s why they get employed easily unlike the male counterparts still roaming the street and the best job a man can get is teaching jobs,with meagre salary.So all these witches should spare us this drama.

6 Likes

Re: Betty Irabor Curses Lecturers Involved In Sexual Exploitation Of Female Students by bluefilm: 5:17pm On Oct 08, 2019
But why she con carry am for head na?
Re: Betty Irabor Curses Lecturers Involved In Sexual Exploitation Of Female Students by Idadurun: 5:17pm On Oct 08, 2019
This write up, to my knowledge is vague, makes no point. I'm still sceptical about it if you actually wrote it.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Betty Irabor Curses Lecturers Involved In Sexual Exploitation Of Female Students by stanliwise(m): 5:20pm On Oct 08, 2019
Sagamaje:
Calm down and read the post slowly.... She was saying something important. whether to trend or not.... I don't care.... All I know is that she sent a positive message and vibes.

3 Likes

Re: Betty Irabor Curses Lecturers Involved In Sexual Exploitation Of Female Students by Nevergree: 5:21pm On Oct 08, 2019
post=82958094:
Nairalanders, if your lecturer ever assaulted you when you were in school , Please RAISE YOUR HAND!

No one will know who you are by raising your hand here,
Let's see how many of us went through this!

Now I understand that you are a girl

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Betty Irabor Curses Lecturers Involved In Sexual Exploitation Of Female Students by VillageHead: 5:22pm On Oct 08, 2019
What shall be done to SOME of our daughters that would often initiate such moves?

1 Like

Re: Betty Irabor Curses Lecturers Involved In Sexual Exploitation Of Female Students by baby124: 5:22pm On Oct 08, 2019
JimohMomoh:
Am happy people are speaking up and the society is been enlightened about it's consequences, several lecturers lost their job in the prestigious ABU Zaria in these same sex for marks scandal, but I have my reservations.

I think only one aspect of these issue is been discussed, the other aspects of lazy female students seducing lecturers should also be looked into.
Lecturers can report any student who solicits sex! If he falls for it then he’s even more culpable because of the imbalance of power and his position in the institution. It is up to the lecturer to protect his reputation, career and his future!

1 Like

Re: Betty Irabor Curses Lecturers Involved In Sexual Exploitation Of Female Students by Toks2008(m): 5:23pm On Oct 08, 2019
Rubbish. NO Lady who is truly brilliant and knows her onions will offer sex for grades.

Enough of the victim card game....both the giver and reciever of sex for grades are guilty.

3 Likes

Re: Betty Irabor Curses Lecturers Involved In Sexual Exploitation Of Female Students by farano(f): 5:23pm On Oct 08, 2019
Sagamaje:
She's already rich, she no need you or anybody to shine

4 Likes

Re: Betty Irabor Curses Lecturers Involved In Sexual Exploitation Of Female Students by khalids: 5:23pm On Oct 08, 2019
Sagamaje:

shut up if you have nothing sensible to say............

4 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (Reply)

Ebele Okaro And Harry B Dance In The Spirit Of Christmas / Breaking News: Omawumi Gives Birth To Baby Girl / How Marrathon Sex With Drake Made Serena Williams To Lose Grand Slam (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.