Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,332 members, 7,808,149 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 07:49 AM

Staphylococcus Aureus Is Killing Me Slowly. I Need Help - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Staphylococcus Aureus Is Killing Me Slowly. I Need Help (1599 Views)

Please Help, Insomnia Is Killing Me / Staphylococcus Aureus Is Ruining My Life! Nairaland Please Help! / Dr Maduka C Ogwueleka: "Staphylococus Aureus Is A Scam In Nigeria" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Staphylococcus Aureus Is Killing Me Slowly. I Need Help by culkinzbrown: 2:27pm On Oct 08, 2019
I did a culture test last month and discovered I have a moderate growth of Staphylococcus Aureus which has affected my sperm cells and sperm count.

I have visited a hospital but the antibiotic has not done any good. I met two herbal doctors and their herbs has also done nothing. Please does anyone know if there is a proven cure for Staphylococcus Aureus? If yes, do you have any reliable place you can refer me to?

I will really appreciate. Thank you.
Re: Staphylococcus Aureus Is Killing Me Slowly. I Need Help by Nobody: 2:46pm On Oct 08, 2019
Re: Staphylococcus Aureus Is Killing Me Slowly. I Need Help by culkinzbrown: 3:37pm On Oct 08, 2019
@Barrack140: How have you been managing it? Have you tried any treatment of any kind? What are the symptoms your are having? I just want to know if am going to die soon.
Re: Staphylococcus Aureus Is Killing Me Slowly. I Need Help by Healthyway15: 4:30pm On Oct 08, 2019
culkinzbrown:
I did a culture test last month and discovered I have a moderate growth of Staphylococcus Aureus which has affected my sperm cells and sperm count.

I have visited a hospital but the antibiotic has not done any good. I met two herbal doctors and their herbs has also done nothing. Please does anyone know if there is a proven cure for Staphylococcus Aureus? If yes, do you have any reliable place you can refer me to?

Hello... Sorry about your condition. Staphylococcus is a serious infection but it is curable.

There are proven and effective natural food supplements to treat any disease or ailment completely. We recommend the suitable supplements for the appropriate disease or ailment, and people share their testimonies every time they make use of our products and services.

For enquiries on a lasting solution for staphylococcus infection, you can reach us on whatsapp on this number : 08164269252

Thanks...
Re: Staphylococcus Aureus Is Killing Me Slowly. I Need Help by Nobody: 5:52pm On Oct 08, 2019
G
Re: Staphylococcus Aureus Is Killing Me Slowly. I Need Help by ItzSpartacuz: 8:26pm On Oct 08, 2019
Staphylococcus is curable! I don't understand what you mean by you've been to various hospitals yet no cure.

Unless you have a resistance to the antibiotics you're being given. And more so, it could be that you noticed you have the infection too late and it's grown worse in you.

Seek a doctor! Don't pay attention to anyone marketing herbs and concoctions to you here.

Wish you good health.

1 Like

Re: Staphylococcus Aureus Is Killing Me Slowly. I Need Help by Luckyzil(m): 8:38pm On Oct 08, 2019
Are you looking for a permanent solution to your ailment or health problems, there is a product that will cure you permanently; I introduce you to the first stem cell product, clinically and scientifically proven with a lot of testimonies from people who have used it. The latest curative product called STC30[color=#000099][/color]

Re: Staphylococcus Aureus Is Killing Me Slowly. I Need Help by kinkychoco: 9:16pm On Oct 08, 2019
i know few solutions to your staph, where by your whole system will benefit from. whatsapp me 07068251295
Re: Staphylococcus Aureus Is Killing Me Slowly. I Need Help by midnighter(f): 9:30pm On Oct 08, 2019
You have to go back to the hospital and tell them to advise you...the staph seems to have become resistant to the antibiotic
Re: Staphylococcus Aureus Is Killing Me Slowly. I Need Help by ItzSpartacuz: 10:39pm On Oct 08, 2019
midnighter:
You have to go back to the hospital and tell them to advise you...the staph seems to have become resistant to the antibiotic
My point exactly

1 Like

Re: Staphylococcus Aureus Is Killing Me Slowly. I Need Help by Southbeach: 10:44pm On Oct 08, 2019
I've had mine since 2017 going thru a test result i did back then and have been treating something else... just realised this now having done another test couple of days ago...

I swear d pain is really unbearable. Dont know whatelse to do or where to seek help. Meds aint just working.
Re: Staphylococcus Aureus Is Killing Me Slowly. I Need Help by ItzSpartacuz: 10:51pm On Oct 08, 2019
midnighter:
Pardon, don't know how to DM you. Do you reside in Lagos?
Re: Staphylococcus Aureus Is Killing Me Slowly. I Need Help by SendAbroad: 5:43am On Oct 09, 2019
culkinzbrown:

Which Antibiotics were you given at the hospital?
Re: Staphylococcus Aureus Is Killing Me Slowly. I Need Help by SendAbroad: 5:46am On Oct 09, 2019
Southbeach:
I've had mine since 2017 going thru a test result i did back then and have been treating something else... just realised this now having done another test couple of days ago...

I swear d pain is really unbearable. Dont know whatelse to do or where to seek help. Meds aint just working.

Which medications and Injections have you used?
Re: Staphylococcus Aureus Is Killing Me Slowly. I Need Help by culkinzbrown: 7:21am On Oct 09, 2019
Barrack140:
be calm chulk contact me on what's app 09084741817: I'm on treatment I won't lie to you antiobiotics and injection won't cure it it will make it get worst .

Thanks for your help
Re: Staphylococcus Aureus Is Killing Me Slowly. I Need Help by culkinzbrown: 7:22am On Oct 09, 2019
Southbeach:

I have gotten some referrals from good people on this platform. I will give it a trial and see how it goes.
Re: Staphylococcus Aureus Is Killing Me Slowly. I Need Help by culkinzbrown: 7:23am On Oct 09, 2019
SendAbroad:

Which Antibiotics were you given at the hospital?

Those that had no resistance
Re: Staphylococcus Aureus Is Killing Me Slowly. I Need Help by Southbeach: 8:04am On Oct 09, 2019
SendAbroad:

Which medications and Injections have you used?
ive taken all sort of recommended medications by doctors/pharmacists ranging from rocephine, ceftriazon and a whole lot i cant remember. Drugs are endless and fucking expensive too. But all it seems they do is subdue d pain wich makes me feel im finally free, but after a month, the pains i start feeling in my testes is undescribable.
And the routine continues.
Re: Staphylococcus Aureus Is Killing Me Slowly. I Need Help by Southbeach: 8:06am On Oct 09, 2019
culkinzbrown:

I have gotten some referrals from good people on this platform. I will give it a trial and see how it goes.

I'd appreciate the procedures too if you dont mind. Thanks
Re: Staphylococcus Aureus Is Killing Me Slowly. I Need Help by Nobody: 11:48am On Oct 09, 2019
what staph symtomps are you experiencing @ send abroad
Re: Staphylococcus Aureus Is Killing Me Slowly. I Need Help by SendAbroad: 1:16pm On Oct 09, 2019
culkinzbrown:

Those that had no resistance

Can you give me the names?
Re: Staphylococcus Aureus Is Killing Me Slowly. I Need Help by Earth2: 2:02pm On Oct 09, 2019
Bro u won't die the symptoms will just be there till one get a cure,my dad has being Carrying this staphylococcus aureus for over 40yrs now, I just knew this last Sunday, I have been wondering how i got mine not until he revealed he has it because i complained of the same symptoms he is experiencing.

I don't know where or how to get the cute for this thing.i don't want to grow old with this bacteria in my blood, cos am seeing the havoc it is wreaking on my dad's body.
Re: Staphylococcus Aureus Is Killing Me Slowly. I Need Help by culkinzbrown: 4:17pm On Oct 09, 2019
Earth2:
Bro u won't die the symptoms will just be there till one get a cure,my dad has being Carrying this staphylococcus aureus for over 40yrs now, I just knew this last Sunday, I have been wondering how i got mine not until he revealed he has it because i complained of the same symptoms he is experiencing.

I don't know where or how to get the cute for this thing.i don't want to grow old with this bacteria in my blood, cos am seeing the havoc it is wreaking on my dad's body.

I will start the treatment of my own tomorrow based on referral. But you know all treatment is trial and error. It takes away money from you but hopefully we will get cured. You also try the process am using praying and hope it provides a permanent cure. I will be using antibiotics, supplements and Herbs together. You can email me to get my phone number.

1 Like

Re: Staphylococcus Aureus Is Killing Me Slowly. I Need Help by Evawin: 6:31pm On Oct 09, 2019
I have done everything to be sincere this thing does not have cure..mine is resistance to antibiotics.I have never seen anyone cured from it.it's just a west of money herbs and antibiotic does not even cure it... the best cure for staphylococcus is what you eat in your mouth..am even fade up of spending money
Re: Staphylococcus Aureus Is Killing Me Slowly. I Need Help by culkinzbrown: 9:01pm On Oct 09, 2019
Evawin:
I have done everything to be sincere this thing does not have cure..mine is resistance to antibiotics.I have never seen anyone cured from it.it's just a west of money herbs and antibiotic does not even cure it... the best cure for staphylococcus is what you eat in your mouth..am even fade up of spending money

How long have you been suffering from it? And have you treated with any herbs before? If yes, was there any improvement as at the time?
Re: Staphylococcus Aureus Is Killing Me Slowly. I Need Help by Evawin: 6:28am On Oct 10, 2019
culkinzbrown:

How long have you been suffering from it? And have you treated with any herbs before? If yes, was there any improvement as at the time?

of cause I have treated with herbs, since 2016.
Re: Staphylococcus Aureus Is Killing Me Slowly. I Need Help by Nobody: 12:31pm On Dec 26, 2022
X

(1) (Reply)

PEP!!! Anyone Place Under It Before Am Scared ASF!!! Share your experiences. / Help Am Dying Of Internal Bleeding Due To Accident / Cancer Scare: Why We Banned Indomie Noodles —NAFDAC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.