Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,316 members, 7,780,770 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 09:40 PM

Mercy Receives N25M SUV As BBNaija Winner (Photos) - TV/Movies (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Mercy Receives N25M SUV As BBNaija Winner (Photos) (76863 Views)

Whitemoney: BBNaija Winner's Prize Presentation / BBNaija Winner, Laycon Poses With His Car / BBNaija Winner, Laycon, Thanks His Family, Fans And Voters For Their Support (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mercy Receives N25M SUV As BBNaija Winner (Photos) by andrew444(m): 3:36pm On Oct 08, 2019
able20:

Na show biz price be that. if you get 15 million cash you will definitely get one.
In Nigeria they have social media prices different from market value.

You have a point

But mehn that car is ugly ,I won’t even use my 10 million to purchase it

2 Likes

Re: Mercy Receives N25M SUV As BBNaija Winner (Photos) by TruthHurts100: 3:37pm On Oct 08, 2019
made4naijamusic:
Here’s your first look at the N25 million Innoson Vehicle Mercy won, after winning the Big Brother Naija Pepper Dem Reality TV show, on Sunday 6th of October 2019.

There’s currently an ongoing press conference with the winner, and the top 4 housemates, Mike, Frodd, Omashola and Seyi.

source

https://www.made4naija.com/photos-and-video-of-the-n25-million-suv-bbnaija-mercy-won/

This thing N25m?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Mercy Receives N25M SUV As BBNaija Winner (Photos) by Nobody: 3:37pm On Oct 08, 2019
This car doesn't fit at all. This kind of car abi truck is better for Gulder Ultimate Search Winner and not BBN Winner.

#Incompatibility

2 Likes

Re: Mercy Receives N25M SUV As BBNaija Winner (Photos) by ikorodureporta: 3:37pm On Oct 08, 2019
25m for this death trap? one burst tyre na multiple summersaulting

1 Like

Re: Mercy Receives N25M SUV As BBNaija Winner (Photos) by adecz: 3:37pm On Oct 08, 2019
grin

Tacha fans right now⬇⬇⬇⬇⬇

Re: Mercy Receives N25M SUV As BBNaija Winner (Photos) by IamAtikulate: 3:37pm On Oct 08, 2019
andrew444:
This car doesn’t look like a 25 million car ,very ugly car ,I won’t patronize innoson motors all in the name of patronizing a Nigerian brand

Even mercy go just laugh the motor small ,but she no get choice as her life don change

You no get money to patronize Innoson. Allow the big boys to do their thing.

If Innoson do Limo today and sell them for 300k Naira, you will still complain.
Re: Mercy Receives N25M SUV As BBNaija Winner (Photos) by Wettoid123: 3:38pm On Oct 08, 2019
I sorry for the youths in this country during the bbnaija era they all were busy voting for a winner to emerge and the winner has finally emerge in 99 days 60million was given to the winner,but the best graduating student in our university will be given #50k what an irony...
A nation were immorality is promoted,encourage and the youths that cannot feed on 3sq meal a day are busy buying recharge card to vote hmmmm I shed tears were is the hope!

1 Like

Re: Mercy Receives N25M SUV As BBNaija Winner (Photos) by hisexcellency34: 3:38pm On Oct 08, 2019
the car is not worth it. They should have given her Lexus RX300

2 Likes

Re: Mercy Receives N25M SUV As BBNaija Winner (Photos) by GMbuharii: 3:39pm On Oct 08, 2019
One bwess in one bwess out cheesy

1 Like

Re: Mercy Receives N25M SUV As BBNaija Winner (Photos) by Smooyis(m): 3:39pm On Oct 08, 2019
andrew444:
This car doesn’t look like a 25 million car ,very ugly car ,I won’t patronize innoson motors all in the name of patronizing a Nigerian brand

Even mercy go just laugh the motor small ,but she no get choice as her life don change

Good for Nigerian roads
Re: Mercy Receives N25M SUV As BBNaija Winner (Photos) by 8stargeneral: 3:39pm On Oct 08, 2019
d car rugged.

1 Like

Re: Mercy Receives N25M SUV As BBNaija Winner (Photos) by generalcorper042(m): 3:39pm On Oct 08, 2019
This one naa car or jeep
Re: Mercy Receives N25M SUV As BBNaija Winner (Photos) by Bennyak1: 3:39pm On Oct 08, 2019
Innoson has got to be shitting me, 25mil for that? Boy I'll rather go for Benz worth less than driving that but come to think of it, if I'm driving it I'll still rock babe like mercy now.. Congrat to her anyway..

1 Like

Re: Mercy Receives N25M SUV As BBNaija Winner (Photos) by MrNipplesLover(m): 3:40pm On Oct 08, 2019
this should be best described as A TRUCk grin

why these people go let Innoson scam dem of 25ml naaaaah.

this one na one-on-one, face-to-face scam.

well, offroad vehicles are best for our Nigerian roads.

enjoy your modern Molue, Mercy.

4 Likes

Re: Mercy Receives N25M SUV As BBNaija Winner (Photos) by andrew444(m): 3:40pm On Oct 08, 2019
IamAtikulate:

You no get money to patronize Innoson. Allow the big boys to do their thing.

If Innoson do Limo today and sell them for 300k Naira, you will still complain.

How many big boys do drive innoson ?

Go and stand in lekki epe expressway for 1 week if you will see any innoson motor pass by ,they are just trying to promote it

You better keep quiet if you don’t know what big boys use their money to buy

Only those old rich men manage to get innoson motors not a young rich guy okay

Nonsense

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mercy Receives N25M SUV As BBNaija Winner (Photos) by dalaman: 3:40pm On Oct 08, 2019
grossintel:
This car na trash las las, I'm happy for Mercy but 25M for this car is not worth it. The same 25M or less can get your this machine. No wonder Innoson vehicles suffer low patronage.

That Benz is worth over 50 million naira.
Re: Mercy Receives N25M SUV As BBNaija Winner (Photos) by shevon: 3:41pm On Oct 08, 2019
Bossontop:
undecided
I tot dey said it was #30M worth b4??
Me, I was even thinking they were going to give her an Innoson Lamborghini.
Re: Mercy Receives N25M SUV As BBNaija Winner (Photos) by Innobee99(m): 3:41pm On Oct 08, 2019
andrew444:

Drop Toyota Venza and this car, I'll pick the Venza
Re: Mercy Receives N25M SUV As BBNaija Winner (Photos) by cybriz82(m): 3:41pm On Oct 08, 2019
kessyR2B:
is this "Fire-War" or "Bus" or "Vanagon"?..

Mehnnn I taya...d car just be like hummer1
Re: Mercy Receives N25M SUV As BBNaija Winner (Photos) by bongo4real(m): 3:41pm On Oct 08, 2019
grossintel:
This car na trash las las, I'm happy for Mercy but 25M for this car is not worth it. The same 25M or less can get your this machine. No wonder Innoson vehicles suffer low patronage.

Oga this car is competing with Gwagon. About 60m or more.
Re: Mercy Receives N25M SUV As BBNaija Winner (Photos) by andrew444(m): 3:42pm On Oct 08, 2019
Smooyis:

Good for Nigerian roads

Nigeria roads are not that bad if you are living in a good area

I can’t buy car because of road ,I go for my choice
Re: Mercy Receives N25M SUV As BBNaija Winner (Photos) by Innobee99(m): 3:42pm On Oct 08, 2019
Toyota Venza and this car, I'll pick the Venza

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Mercy Receives N25M SUV As BBNaija Winner (Photos) by Nobody: 3:43pm On Oct 08, 2019
bongo4real:

Oga this car is competing with Gwagon. About 60m or more.
Mercedes-Benz GLE-Class 2016 is 25m range.
Re: Mercy Receives N25M SUV As BBNaija Winner (Photos) by Yankee101: 3:43pm On Oct 08, 2019
$70k vehicle with no customs duty to pay?

Grossly overpriced

Won't perfom nearly up to a 30k$ vehicle msrp

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Mercy Receives N25M SUV As BBNaija Winner (Photos) by andrew444(m): 3:44pm On Oct 08, 2019
Innobee99:
Drop Toyota Venza and this car, I'll pick the Venza

Lol and to make it worst the price of this car will buy 5 Venza o
Re: Mercy Receives N25M SUV As BBNaija Winner (Photos) by IamAtikulate: 3:44pm On Oct 08, 2019
andrew444:

How many big boys do drive innoson ?

Go and stand in lekki epe expressway for 1 week if you will see any innoson motor pass by ,they are just trying to promote it

You better keep quiet if you don’t know what big boys use their money to buy

Only those old rich men manage to get innoson motors not a young rich guy okay

Nonsense
Which part of Lagos are you in?

I see a lot Innoson, especially there G Wagon. It is the G Wagon that is 25 million not that car the op posted.

That car is Innoson G5 and it is worth 12 million
Re: Mercy Receives N25M SUV As BBNaija Winner (Photos) by AvalonSpace(m): 3:45pm On Oct 08, 2019
Latest for that car na thirteen point five million.. Anything more than that na scam!

1 Like

Re: Mercy Receives N25M SUV As BBNaija Winner (Photos) by andrew444(m): 3:45pm On Oct 08, 2019
IamAtikulate:

Which part of Lagos are you in?

I see a lot Innoson, especially there G Wagon. It is the G Wagon that is 25 million not that car the op posted.

That car is 7 million

I argued by the price o ,Na dat one dem call 25 million suv ,if it’s 7 million I won’t make such statement

Bro Innoson motors are scarce in lekki ,ask anyone
Re: Mercy Receives N25M SUV As BBNaija Winner (Photos) by Nobody: 3:45pm On Oct 08, 2019
dalaman:

That Benz is worth over 50 million naira.

Re: Mercy Receives N25M SUV As BBNaija Winner (Photos) by Nobody: 3:47pm On Oct 08, 2019
3RNEST:
Mercy biko sell that car use the money buy Benz.

She can't sell it for now besides she has a Benz already. Mercy na big babe o.
Re: Mercy Receives N25M SUV As BBNaija Winner (Photos) by IamAtikulate: 3:48pm On Oct 08, 2019
andrew444:

I argued by the price o ,Na dat one dem call 25 million suv ,if it’s 7 million I won’t make such statement

Bro Innoson motors are scarce in lekki ,ask anyone
I dey see Innoson G80 in Lagos but just a few of them.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

BBNaija 2019 Grand Finale And Winner Announcement (Live Updates) / Channels Tv Reporter Shoves Colleague During a Live Coverage in Lagos (Video) / Efe Poses With His N25m BBNaija Prize (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.