Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,890 members, 7,802,864 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 12:00 AM

Breaking: Nigerian Rapper Sky B Is Dead - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Breaking: Nigerian Rapper Sky B Is Dead (1248 Views)

My Death Rumor - Sky B Speaks / Sky B Is Alive, Faked His Death To Revive His Dying Music Career (Photos) / Sky B Involved In A Car Accident (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Go Down)

Breaking: Nigerian Rapper Sky B Is Dead by NaijaOlosho(f): 2:59pm On Oct 08, 2019
Nigerian rapper, Sky B, in the earlier hours of today was confirmed dead at his home in Owerri, the capital city of Imo State.

The Ma Babae Crooner of 2007 was reportedly found unconscious at his residence on the morning of today at his residence in Owerri.

According to a report by Instablog9ja, he was confirmed dead at Federal Medical Centre, Owerri, Imo State. The cause of death was said to be a heart attack.

Recall, that Sky B released the 2007 hit, 'I'm Calling' and other hits like 'You Promised Not To Go' 'Pray For Me' and 'Here I Am.'

At the time, he also released one album titled, Pray For Me.

Last year, he was also involved in a car accident.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A1ZvbIhg-xo

>> https://grovenaija360.com/breaking-nigerian-rapper-sky-b-is-dead-photos-video/

Re: Breaking: Nigerian Rapper Sky B Is Dead by iluvdonjazzy: 3:00pm On Oct 08, 2019
k
Re: Breaking: Nigerian Rapper Sky B Is Dead by nzeobi(m): 3:21pm On Oct 08, 2019
I hope its just a joke
Re: Breaking: Nigerian Rapper Sky B Is Dead by SultanOfAbia: 3:22pm On Oct 08, 2019
Fffgg
Re: Breaking: Nigerian Rapper Sky B Is Dead by bikerboy1(m): 3:23pm On Oct 08, 2019
RIP Sky B.
Re: Breaking: Nigerian Rapper Sky B Is Dead by Mynd44: 3:24pm On Oct 08, 2019

(1)

Bbnaija Ceec Sparks Dating Rumours As She Is Spotted Lockin Lips With Top Model / Bbnaija Pepper Dem Reunion 2020. Fight Pass Fight. Episode 1. / Ugandan Beauty Anita Fabiola’s Fiancée SPOILS Her With A Surprise NGN 21m Gift

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.