Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,175 members, 7,807,564 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 03:21 PM

The Fear Of The Unknown. - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / The Fear Of The Unknown. (210 Views)

Unknown Person Sent Me $550 Via Worldremit. Please, Is This A Scam? Photo / Fear Of Boycott Grips South African Brands / My Fear Of Going Into Okrika Bale Business (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The Fear Of The Unknown. by chidozy15(m): 5:06pm On Oct 08, 2019
The fear of the unknown can be defined as irrational sensation of fear experienced about people or situations that are perceived as strange or foreign.

This in itself is the primary reason why many projects are left uncompleted and why we are constantly plagued with thoughts about roads not taken. Wishing we kept at something we started way back but dropped along the line.

The ease at which ideas comes never translates into actually legwork. Unfortunately, when most people are faced with the difficult task of implementing those ideas in such a disastrous economy, it can be overwhelming.

Speaking as someone in a crossroads in his career, the certainty that comes with a cushy job is alluring, but I've been freelancing for a few years now and I plan on continuing and maybe building around that.

This is for all those counting the pennies and building out there. More blessings.

Share an experience of something you wished you did or an idea you regret not pursuing. �

Re: The Fear Of The Unknown. by greatbrian(m): 5:51pm On Oct 08, 2019
What of the fear of the known coming to an end
Re: The Fear Of The Unknown. by suzzyrims: 6:18pm On Oct 08, 2019
I once had an idea of a popcorn business.My idea was more innovative, not the usual show glass popcorn but then I started exhibiting an irrational fear about it.I imagined prospective problems and this discouraged me.I wish I executed my plans but I never did.

(1) (Reply)

Lucrative Business I Can Start With 700k In Port Harcourt / Enterprenuer Here Comes Your Opportunity Boost Your Product With No Stress. / Fire Extinguishers Supplies, Servicing,refilling And Installations.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.