Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,257 members, 7,807,884 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 09:36 PM

Women Storm Aba In Support Of Ikpeazu, Lampoon Anti-Governor Protesters (Photos - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Women Storm Aba In Support Of Ikpeazu, Lampoon Anti-Governor Protesters (Photos (27110 Views)

Lagos: Police Share bottle Water, Biscuits To Protesters (photos) / Arise TV Crew Members Lampoon Hope Uzodimma Over His Igbo Presidency Comment / 80 Unknown Gunmen Storm Aba Streets, Enforce Sit At Home (Photos, Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Women Storm Aba In Support Of Ikpeazu, Lampoon Anti-Governor Protesters (Photos by Freshbaba95(m): 8:49pm On Oct 08, 2019
Useless Generation of people, what more can I say?
Re: Women Storm Aba In Support Of Ikpeazu, Lampoon Anti-Governor Protesters (Photos by revenge001: 8:49pm On Oct 08, 2019
omenka:
Ghen ghen.

Scoreline.

Ikpeazu 1 : 1 Detractors.

Let the most colorful protesters win! cool

Fulani have taken over your backward state
Re: Women Storm Aba In Support Of Ikpeazu, Lampoon Anti-Governor Protesters (Photos by kechywillz(m): 8:50pm On Oct 08, 2019
Why not show us what your said governor has worked for? Is it the bad roads and dirty environment? What I know is that the 5k they paid to you will not last more than3 days ,you will start complaining that the pot bellied man is a big fat pig
Re: Women Storm Aba In Support Of Ikpeazu, Lampoon Anti-Governor Protesters (Photos by Princeton92(m): 8:50pm On Oct 08, 2019
I know you've been bribed

L. I. A. R. S
Re: Women Storm Aba In Support Of Ikpeazu, Lampoon Anti-Governor Protesters (Photos by Cherrybae(f): 8:50pm On Oct 08, 2019
Ndigbo which way. Shall we continue to die in abject disillusionment.
Chia
I weep for my people.
Only God can save us Ndigbo. I'm shamed right now
Re: Women Storm Aba In Support Of Ikpeazu, Lampoon Anti-Governor Protesters (Photos by Ekpekpee: 8:51pm On Oct 08, 2019
Paid fools, we are suffering in abia and aba, Nigeria is deteriorating. Instead of Okezie to work, he is busy trying deny the voice crying in the wilderness..... Judgement will come soon
Re: Women Storm Aba In Support Of Ikpeazu, Lampoon Anti-Governor Protesters (Photos by kayusely70(m): 8:51pm On Oct 08, 2019
They must have collected kerosene to counter the earlier protesters!
Re: Women Storm Aba In Support Of Ikpeazu, Lampoon Anti-Governor Protesters (Photos by AkhereOkaka(m): 8:52pm On Oct 08, 2019
Kosiso12:
BREAKING!! Women Storm Aba in Support of Ikpeazu, Lampoon Anti-Govt Protesters (Happening Now)

By Wisdom Nwedene

Aba women, on Tuesday, stormed various streets in Abia State to show their support for Governor Okezie Ikpeazu.

Igbere TV correspondent monitoring the development said the protesters carried placards with inscription such as,

'Our Governor Is Working'.

'Aba Women Support Ikpeazu'

'Aba North Support Ikpeazu'.

The women also lampooned some women who had earlier stormed Aba protesting against the governor.

The women described them as ‘detractors’and cautioned them against working for the interest of the state.

Speaking with Igbere TV correspondent, one of the protesters, Ijeoma Obinna said Ikpeazu is working.

“Our governor is working and should be allowed to continue his good works. I want to tell you that the women who protested in the morning were paid to do such”, she added.

Igbere TV had reported that angry women numbering hundreds, on Tuesday, shutdown Aba over bad roads in Abia State.

The women issued 90 days ultimatum to Governor Okezie Ikpeazu to fix the bad roads.

Source : http://igberetvnews.com/1053855/breaking-women-storm-aba-support-ikpeazu-lampoon-anti-govt-protesters-happening-now/
Paid crowd, i weep for Nigeria and Nigerians
Re: Women Storm Aba In Support Of Ikpeazu, Lampoon Anti-Governor Protesters (Photos by ogunsbanjul(m): 8:52pm On Oct 08, 2019
Even a blind knows the state is controlled by a family of one of the former governors.
I wonder why some of the state (under discussion) guys who resides in South/West keep disturbing themselves by complaining on states that are developing.
Re: Women Storm Aba In Support Of Ikpeazu, Lampoon Anti-Governor Protesters (Photos by Princedapace(m): 8:52pm On Oct 08, 2019
Lol, blacks should be reconolized again for 2000 years. They are disgrace to humanity. Kerosine money talking. These ones fit don't even know what they are doing.. Just find them 500 naira.

1 Like

Re: Women Storm Aba In Support Of Ikpeazu, Lampoon Anti-Governor Protesters (Photos by Philmakus: 8:53pm On Oct 08, 2019
Na like this sycophants and paid groups talked about Yaya B of K. State. Don't cry foul when he starts dealing with you guys.
Re: Women Storm Aba In Support Of Ikpeazu, Lampoon Anti-Governor Protesters (Photos by lalasticlala(m): 8:54pm On Oct 08, 2019
zela:
Can you imagine this country...?
Something that the blind man can even see... Tufiakwa.. God forbid politics in this country

What a big shame! Don't mind them.
Re: Women Storm Aba In Support Of Ikpeazu, Lampoon Anti-Governor Protesters (Photos by Chicastle: 8:54pm On Oct 08, 2019
Mutemenot:
This is why we are the cause of our problem, I can personally fight any of my relative who involves in such protest just to protect the incompetent, weak and useless Ikpeazu. May thunder from Ogun fire all of them
thought the thunder is from Ondo though.

Well my own thunder that will fire them is the one that crashed the cowsries
Re: Women Storm Aba In Support Of Ikpeazu, Lampoon Anti-Governor Protesters (Photos by Philmakus: 8:55pm On Oct 08, 2019
Na like this sycophants and paid groups talked about Yaya B of K. State. Don't cry foul when he starts dealing with you guys.

I repeat don't cry to us when the going gets tough
Re: Women Storm Aba In Support Of Ikpeazu, Lampoon Anti-Governor Protesters (Photos by AkhereOkaka(m): 8:55pm On Oct 08, 2019
Rednaxelot:
www.nairaland.com/attachments/10359059_img20191008wa0033_jpeg31790e55c3cafa4384b033151ffe7910 The same Aba north where one will need a canoe to get to the secretariat from the main road.

These are obviously paid agents
I'm telling you, seeing things like these on social media i weep for Nigeria and Nigerians. Indeed there was a country
Re: Women Storm Aba In Support Of Ikpeazu, Lampoon Anti-Governor Protesters (Photos by Jabioro: 8:55pm On Oct 08, 2019
I swear this people canake someone think twice before you're born into this country..
Re: Women Storm Aba In Support Of Ikpeazu, Lampoon Anti-Governor Protesters (Photos by Lawmak: 8:55pm On Oct 08, 2019
The paid are now calling unpaid paid.
O dikwa egwu na zoo. Everybody is contributing to this mess. Some individual in the masses are problematic
Re: Women Storm Aba In Support Of Ikpeazu, Lampoon Anti-Governor Protesters (Photos by meccuno: 8:55pm On Oct 08, 2019
foolish people.
Re: Women Storm Aba In Support Of Ikpeazu, Lampoon Anti-Governor Protesters (Photos by Yakarii: 8:56pm On Oct 08, 2019
[s]
Cherrybae:
Ndigbo which way. Shall we continue to die in abject disillusionment.
Chia
I weep for my people.
Only God can save us Ndigbo. I'm shamed right now
[/s]
shatap
Amaechi is a criminal
Re: Women Storm Aba In Support Of Ikpeazu, Lampoon Anti-Governor Protesters (Photos by Martins6545: 8:56pm On Oct 08, 2019
[s]
muykem:
What do you expect after collecting a litter of kerosene? Igbo and backwardness!!!!
[/s]
Re: Women Storm Aba In Support Of Ikpeazu, Lampoon Anti-Governor Protesters (Photos by wristbangle: 8:56pm On Oct 08, 2019
Eh! Who did this to Abia state?
Re: Women Storm Aba In Support Of Ikpeazu, Lampoon Anti-Governor Protesters (Photos by AkhereOkaka(m): 8:59pm On Oct 08, 2019
ZombieTAMER:
After collecting Egunje at the back yard

Who says Nigeria will be great again?

Who is that idiot

We are the architects of our own misfortune

These politicians are laughing at us... Using the poverty they created as a weapon

There is no hope
You've said all, the way things are there's no hope of a better Nigeria
Re: Women Storm Aba In Support Of Ikpeazu, Lampoon Anti-Governor Protesters (Photos by Karleb(m): 8:59pm On Oct 08, 2019
This people are the dumbest I've ever seen! You need to come to Aba to see what a shithole looks like. Bad roads with no drainage, a river has successfully accumulated in a bus-stop that leads to Osisioma Ngwa L.G.A in Aba since the beginning of the raining season and the Governor and Local Government Chairman and Counselor has failed to even drain the water once and these nincompoops are sucking Ikpeazu's co.ck.

There is no place you'll get to in Aba that you won't see water body right in the middle of the street, even on the main road you'll see dirty, stinky water right there in the middle of the road! ...and Aba is supposed to be the best city in the Abia state.

Okeazie Ipkeazu is a fool and Abia is the worst of all the state in Nigeria!

3 Likes

Re: Women Storm Aba In Support Of Ikpeazu, Lampoon Anti-Governor Protesters (Photos by uuzba(m): 9:00pm On Oct 08, 2019
Designer123:
Nigeria needs concentration camps to forcefully re-educate people.

Contact me for your logo and stationery designs.
Do you intend to educate them in hunger? If no, then you will feed them Abi?
3 meals a day.
People will just remain in that camp and refuse to leave. You will then be fraustrated and go the next level , genocide

So what then will be the achievement of such a camp?
Our government is already allowing us to die of hunger, no jobs and no facilities outside.
Re: Women Storm Aba In Support Of Ikpeazu, Lampoon Anti-Governor Protesters (Photos by Ewedegubbler: 9:01pm On Oct 08, 2019
Ikpeazu kerosene at work
Re: Women Storm Aba In Support Of Ikpeazu, Lampoon Anti-Governor Protesters (Photos by Nobody: 9:02pm On Oct 08, 2019
PapalsBull:
Paid miscreants.
Dem don share 5k each give those ones.
500 and 1000 naira each.
Re: Women Storm Aba In Support Of Ikpeazu, Lampoon Anti-Governor Protesters (Photos by zela(m): 9:03pm On Oct 08, 2019
lalasticlala:

What a big shame! Don't mind them.

OMG.. shocked
Did lalasticlala just quote me?...
Children of God wake up poo...
I've made it on Nairaland grin grin grin
I think I'm qualified to send in my details grin

2 Likes

Re: Women Storm Aba In Support Of Ikpeazu, Lampoon Anti-Governor Protesters (Photos by Yakarii: 9:04pm On Oct 08, 2019
omenka:
Ghen ghen.

Scoreline.

Ikpeazu 1 : 1 Detractors.

Let the most colorful protesters win! cool
my love for you is growing by day
i eat, sleep thinking about you kiss
Re: Women Storm Aba In Support Of Ikpeazu, Lampoon Anti-Governor Protesters (Photos by naijadrivablog: 9:08pm On Oct 08, 2019
PDP women
Re: Women Storm Aba In Support Of Ikpeazu, Lampoon Anti-Governor Protesters (Photos by dave4rella(m): 9:09pm On Oct 08, 2019
shocked
To all the supporters,their children and them will be drowned in aba flood.
Contianer will fall on them due to pot holes and bad roads

Amen
Re: Women Storm Aba In Support Of Ikpeazu, Lampoon Anti-Governor Protesters (Photos by lizdammy: 9:12pm On Oct 08, 2019
Rednaxelot:
www.nairaland.com/attachments/10359059_img20191008wa0033_jpeg31790e55c3cafa4384b033151ffe7910 The same Aba north where one will need a canoe to get to the secretariat from the main road.

These are obviously paid agents
Really?
Re: Women Storm Aba In Support Of Ikpeazu, Lampoon Anti-Governor Protesters (Photos by Cherrybae(f): 9:14pm On Oct 08, 2019
Yakarii:
[s][/s]
shatap
Amaechi is a criminal

I send the abuse back to your mother

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Buhari Swears In 12 Permanent Secretaries / Osinbajo Meets With Oba Of Benin, Ewuare (Pics, Video) / APC Crisis: INEC In Dilemma Over Edo Primary

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.