Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,505 members, 7,781,551 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 04:50 PM

Lady Raped In Edo, Killed And Dumped In The Bush (Disturbing Photos) - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Lady Raped In Edo, Killed And Dumped In The Bush (Disturbing Photos) (72054 Views)

Woman Gang-Raped And Robbed Of N30,000 In Edo & Killed (Photo) / Inmate Who Fled In Edo Killed Neighbour Who Testified Against Him In Court / Ebonyi Lady Raped To Death By Her Brother After He Took Man Power (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lady Raped In Edo, Killed And Dumped In The Bush (Disturbing Photos) by ThinkWISELY(m): 8:19pm On Oct 08, 2019
Sad
Re: Lady Raped In Edo, Killed And Dumped In The Bush (Disturbing Photos) by mvem(m): 8:20pm On Oct 08, 2019
Emrixx:
She's definitely a runs girl na if not what is condom doing in her bag
so what are you trying to say...trying to justify the act?

4 Likes

Re: Lady Raped In Edo, Killed And Dumped In The Bush (Disturbing Photos) by mvem(m): 8:21pm On Oct 08, 2019
OyiboOyibo:
How will God judge Nigerians?
Please what kind of crimes are happening here that don't happen in other parts of the world ?

1 Like

Re: Lady Raped In Edo, Killed And Dumped In The Bush (Disturbing Photos) by Anndrew(m): 8:23pm On Oct 08, 2019
OSUigboFlatHead:
BBC and ALJEZEERA
should please send undercover reporters to
UNIBEN and EKPOMA

Those two schools are on of the STD (SEXUALLY TRANSMITTED DEGREE) Awarding institutions.

POLYTECNIC and college of education lecturers too should not be left out as there are numerous bastard randy ones among them.
No vex,can't u do d undercover urself then send it to bbc..atleast u r also helping to stop d STD
Re: Lady Raped In Edo, Killed And Dumped In The Bush (Disturbing Photos) by SoNature(m): 8:26pm On Oct 08, 2019
historica:
People is wicked.

ARE

1 Like

Re: Lady Raped In Edo, Killed And Dumped In The Bush (Disturbing Photos) by akdjr(m): 8:28pm On Oct 08, 2019
See Who South de fear de talk of South .quote author=24kmagic post=82962552]Southerners sef.

Fear South[/quote]
Re: Lady Raped In Edo, Killed And Dumped In The Bush (Disturbing Photos) by RoyalHighness7(m): 8:29pm On Oct 08, 2019
But what is Codine doing inside her bag?

1 Like

Re: Lady Raped In Edo, Killed And Dumped In The Bush (Disturbing Photos) by Nobody: 8:30pm On Oct 08, 2019
Wasted generation chai lord have mercy is time to do what u did for Sodom and Gomorrah to Nigeria before e reach me i 4 don run commot 4 this shit hole of a country

1 Like

Re: Lady Raped In Edo, Killed And Dumped In The Bush (Disturbing Photos) by aviato(m): 8:35pm On Oct 08, 2019
Danelo:
Too sad...

Ladies please if you must turn down a man's advances, do it politely.

So you are blaming the lady because of your low self esteem that cannot handle rejection, na waa.

3 Likes

Re: Lady Raped In Edo, Killed And Dumped In The Bush (Disturbing Photos) by cococandy(f): 8:55pm On Oct 08, 2019
Are you fvcking kidding me right now?
Danelo:
Too sad...

Ladies please if you must turn down a man's advances, do it politely.

6 Likes

Re: Lady Raped In Edo, Killed And Dumped In The Bush (Disturbing Photos) by cococandy(f): 8:57pm On Oct 08, 2019
Or maybe she’s a responsible adult who engages in protected sex for unwanted pregnancies and std prevention.

Dumb

Emrixx:
She's definitely a runs girl na if not what is condom doing in her bag

5 Likes

Re: Lady Raped In Edo, Killed And Dumped In The Bush (Disturbing Photos) by cococandy(f): 8:57pm On Oct 08, 2019
You will die horribly too
mgh2:
She die well...
Shey na money them they look for?
Them go see money chop...this is just the beginning them never see any thing.

3 Likes

Re: Lady Raped In Edo, Killed And Dumped In The Bush (Disturbing Photos) by Emrixx(f): 9:00pm On Oct 08, 2019
cococandy:
Or maybe she’s a responsible adult who engages in protected sex for unwanted pregnancies and std prevention.

Dumb

Responsible adult indeed na inside bush Dem dey nack ur mate na abi

Smart fellow

1 Like

Re: Lady Raped In Edo, Killed And Dumped In The Bush (Disturbing Photos) by Danelo(m): 9:02pm On Oct 08, 2019
aviato:
So you are blaming the lady because of your low self esteem that cannot handle rejection, na waa.

Who's this one na.....I'm saying this because I feel it's possible she has offended someone making advances at her....I'm not defending anyone here....what's bad is bad
Re: Lady Raped In Edo, Killed And Dumped In The Bush (Disturbing Photos) by hyperflex(m): 9:04pm On Oct 08, 2019
It hurts but what can we do!? Tell girls to be careful or tell men to stop killing women!? Who will listen!?
Re: Lady Raped In Edo, Killed And Dumped In The Bush (Disturbing Photos) by Jaqenhghar: 9:04pm On Oct 08, 2019
the comments here is proof that many Niggerians are still sub humans. People wonder why the country is the way it is. If I call the place a dump and a shithole people like Madridsta007 will flare their nostrils, be convulsing and using vocabulary they dont understand. In sane climates people will demand for justice and an end to such. In the shithole capital of the universe they are more interested in her privates. and they want God to bless them. SMH

2 Likes

Re: Lady Raped In Edo, Killed And Dumped In The Bush (Disturbing Photos) by cococandy(f): 9:05pm On Oct 08, 2019
Emrixx:

Responsible adult indeed na inside bush Dem dey nack ur mate na abi

Smart fellow

I’m sure you’re so smart you would know that a dead person can be moved to any location.

Never mind even.

Not worth it.

5 Likes

Re: Lady Raped In Edo, Killed And Dumped In The Bush (Disturbing Photos) by mgh2: 9:05pm On Oct 08, 2019
cococandy:
You will die horribly too
Re: Lady Raped In Edo, Killed And Dumped In The Bush (Disturbing Photos) by Emrixx(f): 9:06pm On Oct 08, 2019
cococandy:

I’m sure you’re so smart you would know that a dead person can be moved to any location.

Never mind even.

Not worth it.

Prostitutes hang around there at night, I know d area very well

3 Likes

Re: Lady Raped In Edo, Killed And Dumped In The Bush (Disturbing Photos) by OyiboOyibo(m): 9:13pm On Oct 08, 2019
mvem:
Please what kind of crimes are happening here that don't happen in other parts of the world ?
our case is different
Re: Lady Raped In Edo, Killed And Dumped In The Bush (Disturbing Photos) by sayisayi(m): 9:15pm On Oct 08, 2019
Femicide is real in Naija. No protection at all for our women. Don't think the important women in your life cannot be a victim too.

1 Like

Re: Lady Raped In Edo, Killed And Dumped In The Bush (Disturbing Photos) by sayisayi(m): 9:16pm On Oct 08, 2019
Finchmgh:

Who be this olosho retiree

Oga, make I no chase you back to your boys quarters.
Re: Lady Raped In Edo, Killed And Dumped In The Bush (Disturbing Photos) by eghuan1(m): 9:17pm On Oct 08, 2019
EngrHumble:
So sad, Rip

Second Ugbor close to Abuja quarter For Uniben?

This wan muzz me oh

The thing funny me o.

From Abuja quarters to Uniben is almost an hour drive. They wanted to say close to BIU sha

1 Like

Re: Lady Raped In Edo, Killed And Dumped In The Bush (Disturbing Photos) by Shalommy(f): 9:32pm On Oct 08, 2019
Foolish ashii..

1 Like

Re: Lady Raped In Edo, Killed And Dumped In The Bush (Disturbing Photos) by nwamabo247(m): 9:34pm On Oct 08, 2019
so bad.may god punish those behind those art.
A cry for help dear nairalanders plz help me out in any way you can in this my destiny destroyer condition see my signature link thread for details .thanks
Re: Lady Raped In Edo, Killed And Dumped In The Bush (Disturbing Photos) by 2shure: 9:34pm On Oct 08, 2019
Second ugbor at uniben
Uniben dey ekewan and ugbowo.
.ost ladies in benin city from 1st,2nd ugbor,biu,the whole of gra are all okpo them

1 Like

Re: Lady Raped In Edo, Killed And Dumped In The Bush (Disturbing Photos) by Progress62(m): 9:34pm On Oct 08, 2019
OyiboOyibo:

You just raped English....English is dead
� clap for yourself.... Wole soyinka
Re: Lady Raped In Edo, Killed And Dumped In The Bush (Disturbing Photos) by cococandy(f): 9:40pm On Oct 08, 2019
Do you know this particular lady and where you there when it happened?
Emrixx:

Prostitutes hang around there at night, I know d area very well

4 Likes

Re: Lady Raped In Edo, Killed And Dumped In The Bush (Disturbing Photos) by Skmoda360(m): 9:46pm On Oct 08, 2019
24kmagic:
Southerners sef.

Fear South
Ode oshi undecided
Re: Lady Raped In Edo, Killed And Dumped In The Bush (Disturbing Photos) by Isapro1(m): 9:53pm On Oct 08, 2019
RIP if this is true ... at poster Is Abuja Quarter in Uniben

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Man Arrested For Shaving Woman’ S Pubic Hair / Oko Polytechnic Student's Plan To Kill Her New Born Baby Fails (Graphic Photos) / IBEDC Staff In Ogun Beaten For Distributing Electricity Bill (Disturbing Pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.