Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,377 members, 7,808,330 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:24 AM

CrowdFund A Business - Investors With 250,000 Naira Each - Investment (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / CrowdFund A Business - Investors With 250,000 Naira Each (3394 Views)

Need Investors With 250,000 Naira / Only Investors With Eagle Eyes Can See This / Bitclub Advantage Rewards Kenya Investors With Cars In Africa (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: CrowdFund A Business - Investors With 250,000 Naira Each by obi4eze(m): 8:21am On Nov 16, 2019
Bithub:

My dear I had issues with verification of my references for my current account that kept going back and forth. And my second reference cleared just yesterday I sent a message, after first bank withheld report for over two weeks..

Let's be slow to be judgemental in this generation. We find it easy to rejoice and label people thief labels. Remember how some boys died in Rivers some years back because we find it happy when we hear thief.

Did I dispute being a thief?

As for the car someone singlehandedly funded it and he has been in touch since this thread was opened.

Long story. How does your current account opening stop you from getting someone's bank details, walking into a bank and depositing money into the person's account?
Please tell us another story.

2 Likes

Re: CrowdFund A Business - Investors With 250,000 Naira Each by Bithub: 8:29am On Nov 16, 2019
obi4eze:

Long story. How does your current account opening stop you from getting someone's bank details, walking into a bank and depositing money into the person's account?
Please tell us another story.

If you can't read a few lines how will your intuition not be average?

I had atleqst six persons on my team this all affected. All others understood

And yes, its okay to be called a thief

Thanks
Re: CrowdFund A Business - Investors With 250,000 Naira Each by obi4eze(m): 9:17am On Nov 16, 2019
Bithub:

If you can't read a few lines how will your intuition not be average?

I had atleqst six persons on my team this all affected. All others understood

And yes, its okay to be called a thief

Thanks

I may have average intuition but sharp to identify a fault when one who is giving flimsy excuses for being unable to pay a little amount of money to his worker begins to ask for investors in his business. I hope you have paid him his money before coming here to ask for millions in investment on a faceless forum where many have been scammed and are still being scammed.

PS: I have been a victim before so it is wise to speak up against it. And I don't need your validation because we know how these things end.

3 Likes

Re: CrowdFund A Business - Investors With 250,000 Naira Each by Bithub: 9:54am On Nov 16, 2019
obi4eze:

I may have average intuition but sharp to identify a fault when one who is giving flimsy excuses for being unable to pay a little amount of money to his worker begins to ask for investors in his business. I hope you have paid him his money before coming here to ask for millions in investment on a faceless forum where many have been scammed and are still being scammed.

PS: I have been a victim before so it is wise to speak up against it. And I don't need your validation because we know how these things end.

I can see you're obviously scarred by your bad experiences in life. But keep it far from me. Way far.

With over 300 transactions with so many nairalanders in the past five years and numerous mentees, I maintain my impeccable record.

Try to avoid projecting your negative vibes onto scenarios that has nothing to do with you in life in future. And stop trying way too hard.

As you grow in life, you'll learn that all doesn't exist in black and white shades and something's can be caught in between.

I won't respond anymore.

Have a nice day
Re: CrowdFund A Business - Investors With 250,000 Naira Each by obi4eze(m): 10:32am On Nov 16, 2019
Bithub:

I can see you're obviously scarred by your bad experiences in life. But keep it far from me. Way far.

With over 300 transactions with so many nairalanders in the past five years and numerous mentees, I maintain my impeccable record.

Try to avoid projecting your negative vibes onto scenarios that has nothing to do with you in life in future. And stop trying way too hard.

As you grow in life, you'll learn that all doesn't exist in black and white shades and something's can be caught in between.

I won't respond anymore.

Have a nice day

Every scammer is always a good story teller.
You have actually not told us if you have you paid the guy his money. Continue to answer questions no one asked you.

3 Likes

Re: CrowdFund A Business - Investors With 250,000 Naira Each by Bithub: 1:47pm On Nov 16, 2019
obi4eze:

Every scammer is always a good story teller.
You have actually not told us if you have you paid the guy his money. Continue to answer questions no one asked you.

Whatever rocks your boat. You shouldn't have jumped on my mentions stall.

Thrash
Re: CrowdFund A Business - Investors With 250,000 Naira Each by obi4eze(m): 3:29pm On Nov 16, 2019
Bithub:

Whatever rocks your boat. You shouldn't have jumped on my mentions stall.

Thrash
Lol.

1 Like

Re: CrowdFund A Business - Investors With 250,000 Naira Each by Nobody: 12:13pm On Nov 18, 2019
Bithub:

My dear I had issues with verification of my references for my current account that kept going back and forth. And my second reference cleared just yesterday I sent a message, after first bank withheld report for over two weeks..

Let's be slow to be judgemental in this generation. We find it easy to rejoice and label people thief labels. Remember how some boys died in Rivers some years back because we find it happy when we hear thief.

Did I dispute being a thief?

As for the car someone singlehandedly funded it and he has been in touch since this thread was opened.

Pay my money please Bithub. This is my account number 0020636758 Stanbic Ibtc. If you're the legit person you're claiming to be pay up
If not, I'm going to keep flooding your Timeline.

2 Likes

Re: CrowdFund A Business - Investors With 250,000 Naira Each by akinonigbinde: 9:45pm On Nov 20, 2019
Na wa ooo, fraudsters, thieves and scammers everywhere!!!
Brzzz, I feel your pain. But I know this has taught you a big lesson as to who and what to trust as a Nigerian.
And for the @OP, you know that 3 people can't stand in twos. If the people you are gaming aren't aware, you at least know you are playing games.
Reward for evil men never cease from the face off the earth, until they themselves are faced out of the face of the earth.
Bithub, it will never be well with you and your household until you pay the dude result of his sweat!
Re: CrowdFund A Business - Investors With 250,000 Naira Each by Bithub: 11:07pm On Nov 20, 2019
akinonigbinde:
Na wa ooo, fraudsters, thieves and scammers everywhere!!!
Brzzz, I feel your pain. But I know this has taught you a big lesson as to who and what to trust as a Nigerian.
And for the @OP, you know that 3 people can't stand in twos. If the people you are gaming aren't aware, you at least know you are playing games.
Reward for evil men never cease from the face off the earth, until they themselves are faced out of the face of the earth.
Bithub, it will never be well with you and your household until you pay the dude result of his sweat!

I explained what transpired on the thread and made the payment the mod understood what happened as he lent an ear, I since paid her and the we were both discharged separately

Thank you
Re: CrowdFund A Business - Investors With 250,000 Naira Each by Bithub: 11:10pm On Nov 20, 2019
If this thread could be deleted Divepen1 given the resolved issues. Heaven will be happy. Wouldn't you agree? To let bygones forever remain bygones
Re: CrowdFund A Business - Investors With 250,000 Naira Each by Divepen1(m): 6:21am On Nov 21, 2019
Bithub:
If this thread could be deleted Divepen1 given the resolved issues. Heaven will be happy. Wouldn't you agree? To let bygones forever remain bygones
This is not my domain. Contact the mods here. Good morning.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Is Dw_arerben Ventures Investment Legit? / Learn How To Use Your Android Phones To Earn Cool Income Free Of Charge / Nigeria Stock Market Analysis Of Stock Pick Alert

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.