Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,537 members, 7,808,972 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:16 PM

Former Bayern Munich, Man U Star,bastian Schweinsteiger Retires - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Former Bayern Munich, Man U Star,bastian Schweinsteiger Retires (290 Views)

Man U Star, Scholes, Spotted With Jerry Can As UK Fuel Crisis Worsens / Former Man U Star Patrick Evra In Big Trouble / Former Bayern Munich Coach Ancelotti Coaches Children In Jerusalem [VIDEO] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Former Bayern Munich, Man U Star,bastian Schweinsteiger Retires by ackim: 7:51pm On Oct 08, 2019
Bastian Schweinsteiger has called time on his illustrious football career that has seen him play for German giants Bayern Munich, English giants Manchester United, the German national team and Chicago Bulls FC.

Schweinsteiger, who won 20 trophies during his career including the FIFA world cup and is married to tennis star, Ana Ivanovic, took to his Instagram page to make the announcement after two seasons in the American league.

The 35-year-old player on Tuesday afternoon wrote on his Instagram page: 'Dear Fans, the time has now come, and I will be finishing my active career at the end of this season. I would like to thank both, you and my teams @fcbayern, @manchesterunited, @chicagofire and @dfb_team.

Former Bayern Munich, Man U and Germany player, Bastian Schweinsteiger retires from football

'You made this unbelievable time possible for me! And of course, I would also like to thank my wife @anaivanovicand my family for their support. Saying goodbye as an active player makes me feel a little nostalgic, but I am also looking forward to the exciting challenges that await me soon.

'I will remain faithful to football. Many, many thanks for the time we spent together, I will always have a place for you in my heart! Yours, Basti.'

https://www.reportminds.com/2019/10/former-bayern-munich-man-u-and-germany.html?m=1

lalasticlala, seun, mynd44, dominique

(1) (Reply)

Bad Side Of Football / Mccolgan Involved In A Car Accident Six Days After Breaking Mother’s Record / Jose Mourihno Is Tottenham New Coach

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.