Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,840 members, 7,802,692 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 07:02 PM

Mike, Seyi And Ike And Their Girlfriends On The Red Carpet - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Mike, Seyi And Ike And Their Girlfriends On The Red Carpet (69578 Views)

BBNaija: Mercy Rock Seyi And Omashola, Went Butt Unclad (Photos) / Emeka Ike And His Beautiful Daughter Pictured / Chika Ike And Her Hermes Birkin Bag On A First Class Seat (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mike, Seyi And Ike And Their Girlfriends On The Red Carpet by nadesh(f): 10:10am On Oct 09, 2019
My MERIKE babies kiss kiss
Re: Mike, Seyi And Ike And Their Girlfriends On The Red Carpet by crazycrypto710: 10:23am On Oct 09, 2019
Thought Ike & mercy were going to hit off when they came out, all na show sha. Mercy’s a$$ though *tisk *tisk *tisk *shakes head
Re: Mike, Seyi And Ike And Their Girlfriends On The Red Carpet by majamajic(m): 10:31am On Oct 09, 2019
DonBenny77:
So mercy was single before big brother wink

do we have single Nigerian girl ?
Re: Mike, Seyi And Ike And Their Girlfriends On The Red Carpet by Tedassie(m): 10:37am On Oct 09, 2019
Katier00:
Enough now. Let's face the reality now. How can we better Nigeria as the youth of this nation
more bbn is needed �
Re: Mike, Seyi And Ike And Their Girlfriends On The Red Carpet by Adrian98(m): 10:37am On Oct 09, 2019
Who said she's a virgin??
tillaman:
Ike go don do things to Mercy Eke, I doubt if that fvcker can wait till their wedding night!!
He go don disvirgin the babe now
Re: Mike, Seyi And Ike And Their Girlfriends On The Red Carpet by EmekaBlue(m): 10:55am On Oct 09, 2019
Dreew:

Yes. Fine and super cool looking. Don't know how a guy like him can be single. He looks lonely and alone like someone said. Lol
u can try to get him if u r also single cheesy
Re: Mike, Seyi And Ike And Their Girlfriends On The Red Carpet by Fidelismaria: 11:27am On Oct 09, 2019
Katier00:
Enough now. Let's face the reality now. How can we better Nigeria as the youth of this nation

Interesting question

But I suggest you open a new thread for it
Re: Mike, Seyi And Ike And Their Girlfriends On The Red Carpet by Donchukz(m): 11:27am On Oct 09, 2019
GistNet:
BBNaija housemates, Mike, Seyi and Ike loved up with their girlfriend on the red carpet today at their press conference.

Gist from Gistmore
http://gistmore.com/bbnaija-mike-seyi-and-ike-loved-up-with-their-girlfriend-on-the-red-carpet

Nah only frood no get babe,chai! Esther,where are u nah,come and clear this shame from my guy face nah,am begging on behalf of him

1 Like

Re: Mike, Seyi And Ike And Their Girlfriends On The Red Carpet by mechanics(m): 11:53am On Oct 09, 2019
Frood no get girl friend, so Mercy has finally accepted Ike?
Re: Mike, Seyi And Ike And Their Girlfriends On The Red Carpet by SoNature(m): 11:59am On Oct 09, 2019
Katier00:

Don't fool yourself, Nigeria has no remedy

1 Like

Re: Mike, Seyi And Ike And Their Girlfriends On The Red Carpet by jeff1607(m): 12:03pm On Oct 09, 2019
Katier00:

easy dial *556

1 Like

Re: Mike, Seyi And Ike And Their Girlfriends On The Red Carpet by andrew444(m): 12:23pm On Oct 09, 2019
MelesZenawi:

The 60M go leave as soon..

Because men are coming for that lady.

The 60 million wont leave her oo, she will get more from bigger boys

1 Like

Re: Mike, Seyi And Ike And Their Girlfriends On The Red Carpet by Ludeem(f): 12:41pm On Oct 09, 2019
So sweet ��
Re: Mike, Seyi And Ike And Their Girlfriends On The Red Carpet by SweetDipBenny(m): 1:01pm On Oct 09, 2019
Thot frodd nd Esther had sumtin goin grin
Re: Mike, Seyi And Ike And Their Girlfriends On The Red Carpet by Realfrankie(m): 1:58pm On Oct 09, 2019
tillaman:
Ike go don do things to Mercy Eke, I doubt if that fvcker can wait till their wedding night!!

Sharp sharp
Re: Mike, Seyi And Ike And Their Girlfriends On The Red Carpet by jclassiq(m): 2:45pm On Oct 09, 2019
tillaman:

Did she ever say she was a virgin?
Re: Mike, Seyi And Ike And Their Girlfriends On The Red Carpet by Dreew(f): 5:09pm On Oct 09, 2019
EmekaBlue:
u can try to get him if u r also single cheesy

Wouldn't mind. He's my kind of guy cheesy

1 Like

Re: Mike, Seyi And Ike And Their Girlfriends On The Red Carpet by showafrica(m): 5:51pm On Oct 09, 2019
GistNet:
BBNaija housemates, Mike, Seyi and Ike loved up with their girlfriend on the red carpet today at their press conference.

Gist from Gistmore
http://gistmore.com/bbnaija-mike-seyi-and-ike-loved-up-with-their-girlfriend-on-the-red-carpet

Who is that odd man out...
Re: Mike, Seyi And Ike And Their Girlfriends On The Red Carpet by opebiboy: 7:31pm On Oct 09, 2019
Yawn
Re: Mike, Seyi And Ike And Their Girlfriends On The Red Carpet by dihnodaniel: 7:34pm On Oct 09, 2019
u think so
Re: Mike, Seyi And Ike And Their Girlfriends On The Red Carpet by ihedioramma: 8:10pm On Oct 09, 2019
Katier00:
What the youth need to do is stop working under the bad Nigerian's, let them stand in one new party for one youth .

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Ehi Idibia Marks 16th Birthday With Beautiful Photos / I Miss Good Sex – Moyo Lawal / Phyno Reacts To Olamide And DonJazzy Clash

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.